Khan Manzil Guest House Reviews

Near Moravian Church, Zangsti, Leh-Ladakh, Leh, India

Hostel was just awesome and reminded me of my college days. We had a comfortable stay there. It made me feel dat these people are not doing Hotel Business rather they are just here to make ur experience wonderful. Mr. Jahir was really nice and Friendly . Thanks so much for all you've done to make our vacation comfortable & fun P.S. : Not for those who like to stay in four or five star Hotels..

Very nice but a bit noisy because my room was just next to the entry and communal area so everyone was exchanging travellers' tales right outside my door!

Loved everything about this place

• 14th Jun 2015

Super location, REALY helpful, smilling and nice staff, sunny roof terasse... I would positively recommand this place to anyone. The owner arranged a trek for us and it was perfect. Nothing to complain about..! We will definitely go back there on our next stay in Leh.

• 9th Jun 2015

OUTSTANDING STAY AT KHAN MANZIL GUEST HOUSE. EVERYTHING WAS OUTSTANDING. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THANKS FOR KHAN MANZIL AND THANKS FOR HOSTEL WORLD.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • India

Excellent stay. Great owners and staff, very nice and friendly. Very helpful. They helped arrange several outings, whether through tour or our own. Always made sure that we were comfortable.

View all Leh Bed and Breakfasts