Khan Manzil Guest House Reviews

Near Moravian Church, Zangsti, Leh-Ladakh, Leh, India

nice, friendly, quiet, at the same time located right in the center of things. has wi-fi which is a bonus

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Estonia

Excellent location, quiet place, staff always available.

• 6th Aug 2014

Felt safe and secure. Location was close to downtown, but very noisy at night; dogs and amphlified mosque prayers. Staff was friendly, accommodating and professional. Shared bathrooms could use more frequent cleaning. Nice to have WIFI

• 4th Aug 2014

This is the place you want to be when starting off your trip in Ladakh. Mr Khan was a great host. A very knowledgeable man about the surrounding places around Leh, he helped plan our tours in and around Ladakh. The services and facilities provided were in excellent. The rooms were spacious enough, shower was in good condition, and this place is located within walking distance to most of the attractions around Leh. You cannot go wrong by staying in this hostel.

Thehostel was very clean, secure & tlocation was great, right in the centre of town but away from the traffic noise. The host, Mr. Zaheer, he is so warm, friendly and helpful, honest and sincere. He have organised all our trips to Nubra valley, Lamayuru, Panggong Lake & around Leh with the reasonable & cheapest price compare with agent in town. The hostel also provide the free Wifi. Here also provide hot water but just on night only.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

It was sometimes very difficult to find the staff

The stay was awesome...It is certainly the value for money. Best place to stay, near the market. Hotel staff is very good. I recommend this to everyone who is planning Leh trip for the first time. You can blindly trust this place and book it.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • India

Zahir and his family go out of their way to ensure that the stay is comfortable. The place is close to the main market. Highly recommended.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • India

My home away from home in Leh. Loved it there. All the staff were extremely hospitable and helpful.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Very kind people Very central and peaceful Amazing view Super clean The German bakery 5 min away is the place to eat

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Bulgaria

Very nice people, very helpful with good advice, always concerned about the well being of their guest. I can highly recommend the Khan Manzil guest house. Perfect location, very nice terasse on the roof I would always go there again without any hesitation!! Thank you!

• 23rd Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in the Khan Manzil guest house. My stay in Ladakh and its tour became very easy due to the help and the cooperation extended to me by the guest house. I really got much more than what I expected and compared to the money I payed for my stay there, which was very cheap compared to the facilities I got. During my stay I felt comfortable and secured like being at home. I would strongly recommend this guest house to anyone who wants to visit Ladakh.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • India

absolutely a stunner of a guest house. the hospitality beats a 7 star hospitality. it was truly a home away from home. thanks for the superb hosting and making us feel truly like a guest and not a customer!!! hats off to the Khan family!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • India

Zahir (owner) was very helpful and arranged all of our drivers and permits for us at a discounted price. The rooms are basic but adequate, and the warm blankets help during the cold nights. Definitely recommend this place!

• 27th May 2014

100% and it is NOT a joke. This place is perfect. The warmth of Zahir's family, the room, the view, the perfect location... Even trying I wouldn t be able to say something bad about Khan Manzin Guesthouse. THANK YOU!!! And for those who are coming right now, come and say hello

Thanks a lot, the warmness and lovely behaviour of the owner was amazing. We never have been to such a nice place bevor, it was just perfekt. What a great stay. We will come back to this place if we are traveling to Leh again. The rooms and the view from the roof top were excellent and we felt very welcomed there.

Khan Manzil Guest House was our home for the 7 days we spent in Leh and Ladakh. The friendly hospitality we received from Zaheer and other staff members, the excellent location and value for money were unbeatable. Ladakh is a beautiful place and our stay was augmented all the more by the most wonderful hospitality of Khan Manzil. I would recommend it to anyone at anytime and look forward to going back some day very soon!

• 1st Apr 2014