Khan Manzil Guest House Reviews

Near Moravian Church, Zangsti, Leh-Ladakh, Leh, India

Very kind people Very central and peaceful Amazing view Super clean The German bakery 5 min away is the place to eat

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Bulgaria

Very nice people, very helpful with good advice, always concerned about the well being of their guest. I can highly recommend the Khan Manzil guest house. Perfect location, very nice terasse on the roof I would always go there again without any hesitation!! Thank you!

• 23rd Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in the Khan Manzil guest house. My stay in Ladakh and its tour became very easy due to the help and the cooperation extended to me by the guest house. I really got much more than what I expected and compared to the money I payed for my stay there, which was very cheap compared to the facilities I got. During my stay I felt comfortable and secured like being at home. I would strongly recommend this guest house to anyone who wants to visit Ladakh.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • India

absolutely a stunner of a guest house. the hospitality beats a 7 star hospitality. it was truly a home away from home. thanks for the superb hosting and making us feel truly like a guest and not a customer!!! hats off to the Khan family!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • India

Zahir (owner) was very helpful and arranged all of our drivers and permits for us at a discounted price. The rooms are basic but adequate, and the warm blankets help during the cold nights. Definitely recommend this place!

• 27th May 2014

100% and it is NOT a joke. This place is perfect. The warmth of Zahir's family, the room, the view, the perfect location... Even trying I wouldn t be able to say something bad about Khan Manzin Guesthouse. THANK YOU!!! And for those who are coming right now, come and say hello

Thanks a lot, the warmness and lovely behaviour of the owner was amazing. We never have been to such a nice place bevor, it was just perfekt. What a great stay. We will come back to this place if we are traveling to Leh again. The rooms and the view from the roof top were excellent and we felt very welcomed there.

Khan Manzil Guest House was our home for the 7 days we spent in Leh and Ladakh. The friendly hospitality we received from Zaheer and other staff members, the excellent location and value for money were unbeatable. Ladakh is a beautiful place and our stay was augmented all the more by the most wonderful hospitality of Khan Manzil. I would recommend it to anyone at anytime and look forward to going back some day very soon!

• 1st Apr 2014