Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

beer for every night, cheer! tours okay but a long day,

Really good place, one of the best i've stayed at

Staff are amazing. Anything you need just ask and they will do all they can to assist. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

This was a nice place to stay. The waiter who served our breakfast was was really helpful, friendly and well mannered! Great guy!

This was such a cute hostel with amazing staff that were funny and helpful! I only had one night in Brasov (two days) and decided to join the castle tour they offer and it was well worth it. The guide was so sweet and funny, and I was able to see all I wanted in a short amount of time. Free drink coupon on arrival was a great addition and there are a few good kebab places around. Would definitely return!

Great hostel!! Charming, safe, cosy. Thank you, Seby, for your warm welcoming and for all the great tips!! ; ) We had a really nice stay. ALL THE BEST for you !!

Friendly and helpful staff. Large spacious rooms. Good beds. No locks on the doors but there are lockers and you have to be buzzed into the building. Despite the advert there are no laundry facilities. You have to take your clothes to another hostel 15 minutes away.

I loved staying here. I felt right at home the moment I arrived. Great staff, cool travelers, all round wonderful place.

Staff were amazing and extremely helpful! Not far from main sights. They offer a "tour" to the 3 castles however it's not really a tour just a driver to bring you there. Good value if you are only there for a limited amount of time. Would definitely stay here again!!!

Great place to stay. Nice patio, kitchen, close to the old town. A free drink for every night you're there! A bit of a hike to the bus and train stations, but definitely worth it for the price.

Very good room and staff. The only problem with this hostel are the bathroom showers (they are all together and there is only a curtain). I also booked the tour to bran castle with the hostel, but the driver didn't gave us enough time to see the city. The tour was suppoused to end at 5pm, however we were back to the hostel before 3pm. There is a really cute dog living there, she is very quiet and sweet. One of my friends doesn't like dogs, so that was a problem for her.

One of the best Hostels I've been to. Staff is very nice, they shared with me their oil to be able to cook in the morning and they were always in a good mood with a smile on their face. I could park my car next to the hostel which was great. I would definitely stay here again!

The location very good, very clean and great atmosphere. The only negative thing for this hostel is the quality of the mattress, woke up with a back pain because of it.

Great staff! Place was a blast and the fact they offered the full day tour to various sites around Brasov was great!

Great hostel; one of the best I've ever stayed at

The staff was really unfriendly acting as we were intruding their space. It was written that there is free parking but actually it was for two cars and was already taken so we had to park 10 minutes away wondering if they will take our car out....The location was not so near to the old town as promoted but at least we had the free drink...For the value it was ok but we really expected more especially after what we had received for the same price in Bucharest.

I liked the Kismet Dao very much...a very friendly place. Good facilities and kitchen. Helpful staff who will answer all your questions! I thoroughly recommend this hostel.....just like a big family.

We stayed in the niggest room, it was full, but had no problem with others. Great atmosphere, very helpfull staff, including Zara :) Also had an organized trip to visit three castles, got a driver who waited for us as much as we needed... Would recommend it for sure!

It a nice place, very close to the city centre. Clean, quiet. The kitchen is spacious. There is also a terrace outside. Do not be afraid to go to this hostel.

Well, I had a great stay here. But I have to tell you that the location was not the best. Far from the downtown, I mean, it's a 10 min walk, but for a small town like Brasov is far, believe me. And for me I thought a little bit expensive, but that's my opinion!