Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

The was good accept the first recepcionist with the piercing in the nose. She was annoying. The other member s of the staff were excellent. The cleaning lady cleans the facilitis all the time. The roommates were more than great. We had a blast. The atmosphere was really good and the kitchen was fully equipped. We loved the dog Sarah. She was amazing.

The place is charming, good location, excelent personel and beautiful instalations. Comfy beds, the only bad thing my room didn't have heating or it was broken but they had extra blankets. It was nice staying there :)

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Very well-located hostel, only a short walk from the Old Town, easily accessible from the train station by bus. The staff is extremely friendly, I was invited to a traditional Romanian meal for Christmas with other guests. The decoration is also funny.

Was a flying visit, but a great and very friendly hostel.

This was one of my favorite hostels of all time! It felt so cozy and snuggly and had such a great vibe. The woman who checked us in (and also worked a 24 shift!) was SO nice and helpful and we loved her. The only minor downfall was that the wifi did not work for my friend or me. But we had such a wonderful stay there that it didn't matter. Plus Zara, the dog, is a fun asset!! Would definitely stay there again!!

Best place to stay in Brasov! The breakfast is a little limited as it is just cereal but its still free so you can't really complain. Really frienly, quirky staff and a really nice dog.The rooms are very spacious and only 5 mins walk to the old town

Cool dog you can take for walks. Very cool downstairs den area.

A little away from downtown. Great homey vibe. The beds are on a different floor than the common area so very quiet. When I was there it was more of a "come here to sleep" vs. travelers mingling but it's definitely set up for interaction. Brasov is a cool city.

Cozy hostel with friendly staff.

1 2 3 Next » last »