Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

This place was great. The staff was so accommodating and attentive. Fun environment. The dog is awesome. I will definitely be back.

Friendly staff always around to answer questions. Wifi wasn't working properly while I was there which was a little frustrating. There's not much around the hostel except kebab places but if you walk 10-15 min you get to some more restaurants and shops. Heating wasn't working in our room and it was 2 degrees but they did have loads of blankets. Overall a nice hostel.

great place

This hostel is super-friggin-duper. It made my time in Brasov. Staff was absolutely lovely and there was a dog! Movie collection was admirable and seating for movie watching was most pleasant. I was satisfied with the breakfast and very happy that it was offered no matter when you woke up and was not stopped serving at some crazy early hour like 10 a.m.

Great hostel, amazing staff!! Had a lovely stay at Kismet, the staff was extremely nice and helpful and the owner was great at helping me solve a booking mistake, overall a great hostel!

Was a really chill place with a lot of interesting backpackers. Sebastien was an awesome host. It's a nice place and is well located if you plan on doing some hikes around.

Fun atmosphere, with a variety of hang out areas. Breakfast was very dull.

• 6th Nov 2014

I stayed at this hostel last year. I am back again this year. It's so good I wanted to leave another review. Gaby, you are the Hostel Queen. I don't care what you think about me, I love you ! This Hostel should be 1000%. Just 100 % is not a high enough rating. If you are in Brasov, don't waste your time in other Hostels. Come here.

The atmosphere here is awesome.Like super awesome. I never expected so many people to be in this location in October but everyone there was great. Staff were really helpful and there's a reasonable priced trip to see the 3 mains castles in the area. Rooms were huge and they had blankets in the common room to help with the cold, cold temperatures of Brasov.

Room are clean, Staff are nice and helpful. Near the supermarket BILLA, quite convenient. However, the breakfast are cereal only which is quite disapointing

The facilities are pretty amazing. Most of the staff are really helpful and the wifi coverage is great.

1 2 3 Next » last »