Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

we had a good stay at Kismet Dao. it's a very well run hostel.

Only passed through Brasov briefly but this hostel is a little gem. Quirky layout and decor and found it very sociable and with helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely go back again.

Nice place for backpackers. Everything was great, but location (which is not bad, but not great :)). Would recommend to stay here.

Good hostel with only 10 minutes walk to the center. Nice garden and good dorms with lockers. Lots of shower and free beer everyday :-) friendly and helpful staff also. Good place to stay in Brasov!

Overall, it is a good & functional place for short term stays at Brasov & hop-on/hop-off to the sights around Brasov region.

This is the go-to place in Brasov. The hostel is on a huge, old house with lots of character and close to the center of the old town. The staff is friendly and helpful. They offer spacious dorm rooms, comfortable beds, big lockers, a large, well-equipped kitchen, huge common spaces, and fast internet Wi-Fi. Plus a free bottled drink everyday.

The stay was great , the staff was friendly and helpful my entire stay! I loved having the dog there as well !

Staff was nice and helpful, but don't be surprised if you find ants in the bathroom and TV doesn't work. Bed sheets were of some plastic material (but clean) and "breakfast" only cerial and coffee/tea. That was very disappointing. They didn't have free beer either since a big group of Romanians had finished it, they said. The hostel was OK enough for a stay for one night but I wouldn't recommend it to my friends.

Good location, friendly staff. Big rooms :)

Such an awesome hostel, it'll make your stay in Brasov just that much better. Great atmosphere (I met loads of people here), very good location and they organise an affordable and very memorable day-trip out to Bran Castle, the Sinaea Palace and other Transylvanian attractions.

great stay, fantastic staff!

I think this is THE best hostel i've been to, either in terms of staff or facilities, so keep up the good work!!

Great staff - very helpful and friendly. Good facilities - everything you could want including a guitar.

Nice staff, nice room, super clean, nice location... I recommend it !

The hostel is easy to get to from the train station with a 10 min bus ride. We were greeted by friendly happy reception staff who showed us around and then have us free drink vouchers. The rooms are nice and big with lockers. The kitchen is clean with everything to cook a meal in. The hostel also has a dog who you can take for a walk for a beer (or so I heard). Staff told us about the public bus you can get to Bran Castle and Rasnov Castle for cheaper than a tour. Also good free walking your.

The staff are great here! And lots of interesting travelers to meet ;)

Awesome staff and a nice ambience:) Good shower pressure with hot water. Would reccomend for sure:)

Very easy going place, not far from the old town and a nice big facility. Everything you could need is here.

Great hostel. Clean and comfortable beds. Met lots of interesting people. Awesome location. Staff were very helpful with anything I needed. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Great place to stay, very nice atmosphere and really really helpful staff!!