Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

Wonderful staff, a great location in Brasov, chill atmosphere, cheap beer, hot showers. .. quite a lovely hostel!

Easily accessible and parking offered. Staff is helpful and atmosphere is welcoming.

Out of the two hostels I stayed in Brasov, this is by far the best for meeting other travellers and finding out about what there is to do in the area. Its clean, secure, breakfast that you don't have to set an alarm for, and the staff are really friendly. Its easy to meet other people in the kitchen/ common room/ patio area - and the free beer each night is great too.

I thought this hostel was great, I felt safe and comfortable, could lock up my things and the staff were very nice and helpful. The one complaint is that they do have an awesome common room downstairs but people still congregated in the kitchen late into the night, I think maybe they should put a curfew on the kitchen and use the common room better.

Such a great vibe here. Stay a week and you become family. All the staff are super helpful and friendly. Just make sure you ask to use the BBQ before you buy stuff to cook on the grill!

Great hostel/home. Will revisit.

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Very efficiently run hostel. Had a private twin-room which was really good but the dorms looked good too. There is a nice atmosphere amongst the guests which I credit the hostel with creating. They have a cute dog too!! Of the 4 hostels I stayed at in Romania this was my favourite. Oh and a free beer each night? - I like this!

Really lovely hostel with friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are cosy and the facilities are great. The atmosphere created by the hostel and the staff makes for a friendly and relaxed stay. In all I'd say this is a fantastic hostel and would recommend it to anyone. There's also Zahra, a playful and friendly dog, which made the stay that more special.

1 2 3 Next » last »