Kismet Dao Hostel Reviews

Neagoe Basarab no 8, Brasov, Romania

By far my fave hostel! I Love bianca the staff member!

I love this place!! So many Amazing things! Great staff (including Vara the dog) all were funny helpful and kind! Free beer each night you stay.y 4th night was free...bathrooms great. Wonderful tours. Great location. Easy walk to the bus station, a good pub and cheap kebab. My only complaint in my 5 nights is it was cold inside. I had a hard time sleeping and couldn't really hang in the chill room. Thank goodness for the space heater, which helped but was not sufficient. Otherwise awesome!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Very clean hostel with a homey atmosphere. I loved the hostel dog as well as the complimentary beer!

I and my friend stayed one night. The staff call elvis was totally unhelpful and rude. The structure of the hostel is gooD but the " free breakfast included " is just milk and corn flakes.

A good location within Brasov itself. A very friendly and helpful female member of staff, which was not matched at all by the guy who worked there. Decent accommodation and would recommend.

Great hostel with really lovely staff who were as helpful as you needed them to be! Perfect location that is within walkable distance from the train station (if you have a backpack and don't mind a bit of a stoll!) and super close to the Old Town area! Wish we could have stayed extra days in Brasov, it's a lovely place and this is a lovely hostel :)

Awesome hostel - awesome staff- awesome dog. Highly recommend staying here!!

Good hostel close to the citycenter. Big lockers, ok beds and wonderfull staff. Bath could need a renovation but all in all a good place to stay.

Good Hostel. Some cereals for free breakfast, 10 minutes to the centre by walk, clean rooms and showers and a good atmosphere at the common rooms. Sadly, wifi is just available in the reception area, but not in the room and also not in the common room or kitchen.

7min. from the center/ clean rooms/cornflakes with milk for breakfast/ friendly and helpful staff/ you have to keep the key with you all time/bad tv/ space for cars around it.

What I like the most in this hostel was the cleanliness and a really good space in the dorms. You can move in the dorms and that's very important. It is well located from the center and you can reach all the main sights by walking. Two bad things: the showers are in a different floor where rooms are located and the breakfast, included, it's a lie. Coffee, milk and cereal. But if you don`t eat cereal, you´re lost. If you don't mind these things, then this is your place in Brasov.

Very nice staff, listen to what they say !

Clean showers, hairdryer provided, guitar for guests to play, friendly hostel dog named Tsara, great recommendations for Brasov and our next visit to Sibiu, tours provided for nearby sites, we loved this hostel and met some really cool people staying there as well! Highly recommended!

• 25th Feb 2015

The staff are super friendly, specially our tour guide Sebastian :)

Fantastic hostel with great staff. Breakfast is better than most hostels, rooms have big lockers and beds are comfy. They have a balcony with a nice view and the common room is great. Going back to stay again next week :)

Great hostel, liked it and Brasov so much that I extended my stay! Great common area in the basement, and excellent kitchen facilities. Only complaint was the not-so-great shower and bathroom facilities.

Really great hostel. The staff are ultra gracious and helpful and the facilities are fantastic. Well-equipped kitchen, huge common area away from rooms so you can talk and party and watch movies late into the night without disturbing people. Showers and bathrooms were great and the 2 free drink tickets on arrival were a nice bonus. Thanks so much.

Amazing hostel with good facilities and super friendly staff. Sebastian made us feel at home from day one, taking us up the mountain for a ski trip. We came in as travellers and left as friends. Because of him we want to come back this summer! The hostel is kept very clean and de 24/7 reception makes you feel safe and cared for. Brasov is a place in Romania you cant skip!! We added 3 more nights to our 3 night booking because we liked it so much!

• 13th Jan 2015

A few minutes of walk away from the city centre this hostel is a good choice to spend a night in the cold winter of Brasov. Breakfast is included.

One of the best hostels, I have ever stayed. Really helpful staff, excellent location in a quiet neighbourhood, spotless rooms, all of these make it a nice choice to stay in Brasov. Also, they organise day trips to a number of castles, which is awesome! Would like to stay there again.

1 2 3 Next » last »