Kismet Dao Hostel
We are Brasovs first and best hostel, offering FREE EVERY NIGHT OF YOUR STAY:
- A pint of beer or soft drink
- Coffee and tea all day long
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and internet access
- Big lockers in the rooms (big enough for your backpack)
- Use of towels
- Linens and beddings - we make the beds for you!
- Use of kitchen and facilities (including a BBQ area)
- An awesome yard with a terrace to enjoy breakfast and hang out during the day
- Baggage storage
- Meet and greet at the train station (upon request)
- Brasov map with highlights, city information
- Phone calls for reservations in Romania
OUR FIRST RULE: NO RULES! NO LOCK-OUT or CURFEW, noon CHECK-OUT TIME (you are welcome to use the hostel's facilities for the rest of the day). 24 hour reception.
Our staff will give you full information support for every spot of Romania. We know what you need as we are backpackers too: what to see and do, where to stay, how to get there, maps, information, guide books, flyers and bus/trains timetables.
Our central location in Old Town means we are conveniently close to everything by foot 5 minutes to Republicii street (where virtually everything happens), 7 minutes to Piata Sfatului (the main square) and the Black Church, 2 minutes to all the conveniences such as supermarket 'Star' and the central post office.
Our lounge has tables and comfy couches to drink and relax, play Xbox 360 and many other games available. Listen to music or watch TV and socialize with unique, interesting people from all over the world and party into the morning. The TV is connected to a DVD player-- over 100 DVDs are available for your enjoyment.
We offer the cheapest guided all-day tour of the 3 nearby castles.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your expected day of arrival. 1 night of accommodation is charged against the credit card for late cancellations and no-shows.