Koala International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.58, Bei Hai Road, Tunxi District, Anhui Province, Huangshan, China

6 bed dorms were nice and clean, each bed very spacious, with a shelf, plug, light and locker. 2 minute walk to train station. bus station and airport not far by taxi. old town is a 30-40 minute walk. easy to get to huang shan from hostel, just walk to train station (across the street) and take a bus for 20rmb. staff very helpful, english level adequate.

We used this hostel as a base for mountain Hangshan and the staff was helpful and gave us good advice. They also booked our hotel on the mountain and kept our backpacks for 2 days. When returning from the mountain we bought the bus ticket for Shanghai at the hostel, since it was the same price as in the bus station, but it turned out not to be a public bus but instate it was a private bus, not at all comfortable.

The room is very nice and service very good Everyone can talk english which give us more easier to live and enjoying there so much

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Staff was so great ! the atmosphere and the rooms are the best =) Also very clean... best bed in china

Friendly and Helpful staff helped me with planning my climb of and getting to Huangshan. Fun relaxed place and i wish i stayed in town a few days more.

Located very close to the train station. The beds were hard as rocks, the staff were friendly, the food they made was good, and the chill space was really nice. The walls are kind of dizzying with all the written graffitti (you'll know what I mean when you see it) but still kind of cool.

Helpful staff, helped me organize shuttle bus and accommodation for a night at the mountain. Held on to my stuff while I was gone and let me relax at the hostel when I returned while waiting for the train.

It was cold and empty. Only broken English was spoken. Quality of food was sub-par, but really noticeably poor, considering it was south China. Food was also super expensive. Good and convenient services, can book various activities for you from the front desk. Great location.