Koala International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.58, Bei Hai Road, Tunxi District, Anhui Province, Huangshan, China

Helpful staff, helped me organize shuttle bus and accommodation for a night at the mountain. Held on to my stuff while I was gone and let me relax at the hostel when I returned while waiting for the train.

It was cold and empty. Only broken English was spoken. Quality of food was sub-par, but really noticeably poor, considering it was south China. Food was also super expensive. Good and convenient services, can book various activities for you from the front desk. Great location.

This hostel is just off ZhongShan road which is a great location. The white and blue color theme used gives it a frsh feel. And he reminded me of the mediterannen sea. I would definetely come back. Plus the staff was very helpful to help me plan my trip to the Tulou.

Thank you very much to the fantastic staff - we arrived at the hostel and reaslied we'd left a mobile on our bus. The staff went well above what we'd expect to try to locate the phone and eventually managed to locate it at the departure bus station where we picked it up the next day. So lovely. Very helpful information on tours etc too. Thank you!

• 11th Nov 2013