Kunming Cloudland International Youth Hostel Reviews

23 Zhuan Tang Lu, Kunming, China

Great Hostel! Dorms are really comfterble. And also great bar/restaurant with very good breakfest and the best but yet the chippest coffee I hade in china.

Clean beds, hots showers, friendly staff, good variety of beer. But the Wifi was terrible.

very nice

• 23rd Oct 2014

relax place i will back again

• 21st Oct 2014
  • China

the staff help me book the train ticket very nice

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Japan

The directions could be improved on the hostelworld website. As it didn't specify that I had to cross a bridge to get there. Other than that is was a great place and I'll definitely come back if I am in Kunming again.

.Excellent everthing!

• 18th Oct 2014
  • China

The place is comfortable and has good bathrooms and it's all very clean.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

I've visit China couple of times but this place is really the best what i've see in hole China. Really everything is clean! Staff is helpful and things to see in the city is walkable.

Some of the staff speaks good English. But the location isn't that good (metro station quite far away) and the instructions they gave us weren't always correct (bus numbers etc.). And from some reasons taxis didn't want to take us there. But the restaurant in the hostel is nice and the prices were reasonable. Our room was nice and tidy and there were good lockers.

Clean, helpful staff, places to relax with other people. A guy was snoring in my room so I took my bedsheets and slept on one of the numerous couches outside the rooms and there was no objection

This hostel is great! Lovely staff, good food, nice common room and roof terrace

• 13th Oct 2014

Hostel is accessible by bus no.148 (Station name: Zhuan Tang Road) from/ to Station West (where you can catch buses to other cities. The food menu is vegetarian friendly. Staffs are helpful and friendly. The only minor side is the dorms for female & male are not separated.

The staff are very friendly and the youth hostel very clean I will back again

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

The Cloudland Hostel is definately one of the best choices in Town. The staff is helpful (they seemed to be in unfriendly, but I think it's the chinese character we're not used to). The rooms are clean and the bathrooms also. Table tennis and pool is for free, great fun at night especially. We would go back there!

We expected more insider informations for travelling (for shilin: accomodation, rent a bike, where can we go to see the stoneforest without going to the main part, etc), but we only got the usual ones - only expensive hotels (it is not true). The staff is really nice, I have never had a latte made with so much passion an love, thank you!

Food was great with good price. Staff at the reception was not that helpful. They did help us but they came across that they could not be bothered. Rooms were clean.

I like cloudland hotel.the room is very cleaning .Staff is helpful

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Dear Buadesav Carmen, How are you? Thank you for your booking and stay in our hostel . It is very happy to know that you like our hostel , We have two time for the movie night ,and every friday night we have pooltable match ,hope more people can join us .haha.. . Welcome to come back ! Take care and enjoy your trip ! Kunming Cloudland YHA Jane

床很柔软,床上用品都是一人一换,很干净,员工很友好的推荐旅游线路,想和老外交流的朋友这里不错哦,总之非常喜欢这里,下次带朋友过来。

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very kind staff and value for money

• 28th Sep 2014

Dear Noino Chen, How are you? Thank you for your booking and stay in our hostel . It is very happy to know that you like our hostel , We have two time for the movie night ,and every friday night we have pooltable match ,hope more people can join us .haha.. . Welcome to come back ! Take care and enjoy your trip ! Kunming Cloudland YHA Jane

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6