Kunming Cloudland International Youth Hostel Reviews

23 Zhuan Tang Lu, Kunming, China

Very nice hostel stay at cloudland.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

This is a truly wonderful hostel by all standards. The atmosphere is very condusive for lounging, hanging out, reading, and meeting new people-- you almost don't want to leave the hostel! The layout of the hostel is great, and the dorm rooms are large and clean. Each bed has it's own locker, as well as shelf and nightlight-- all details seem to be well thought through. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, and everyone speaks English very well. The food and drinks are also very good!

Great place to stay in kunming. Really nice restaurant and bar area. Have lots of info about area. Fairly clean facilities!

Strongly recommend this hostel, even better than many hostels in Beijing, and the staff at front desk they are really helpful, just more smile will be better.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Good location, near with public activities (market, restaurant, mall), the place is clean, staffs is helpful. If you want to see Chinese people activities you come to the right place. near with the hostel is public garden so you can see it in there. Public transportation is easy to find if you can go to another place.

• 20th Aug 2014

I like cloudland yourth hotel.

• 20th Aug 2014

Nice hostel in Kunming. Good location to the commercial center of Jinbi Lu and around. Staff is very helpful in giving advice and directions. At one point an ATM nearby took my credit card, and the hostel owner Jane was extremely helpful, went to the ATM with me, called the bank a couple of times, and really went the extra mile to help a traveler in need. Thanks so much!!!

The staff here is really helpful, i changed my plan by calling them, one staff helped me change my reservation. When i arrived this hostel, everything here was up to my expectation.

• 19th Aug 2014

The most famous hostel in Kunming city, I just want to say it does! I will come back again. You can book tickets here easily, staff here is very nice and professional!

• 19th Aug 2014

I stayed for a few days (had changed hotels 3 times). Clean rooms and a good bunch of people passing through. If you are a foreigner and want to meet interesting Chinese people that are travelling around themselves this is great place to stay. And there is a very smiley, outrageously friendly and helpful staff member there on the desk at times. One of the nights I was there they'd organised a Ping Pong and Pool competition just to get everyone in the place to mix it up. A great place to stay.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • India

everything isgood

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Japan

It's located in a nice area next to some great restaurants

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Zambia

There was no AC and the top bunk gets really warm. Also there were a ton of mosquitos!!!!!! But I really like their map. Saved my butt a lot of times.

The hostel was clean !i like stad in the bar.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • China

I only stayed one evening, but the staff was good. I needed a place to lay my head for, and the Cloudland delivered. I had a train the next day and the staff helped me find the correct bus and time. No complaints. Nice place to stay.

the wifi was not working properly at all which, is essential that it does

It is easy to buy a bus ticket,the staff was very helpful to me.

• 7th Aug 2014

first stay yourth hotel very good hotel .I very like this hotel .I hope a lot of people come here , very beautiful

• 26th Jul 2014
  • North Korea

It is a wonderful place, love it! The staff here is very helpful, when i was get in trouble, they helped me out. I even learned how to play Pingpang here, it was incredible!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

It is a beautiful hostle, the flowers is everywhere in this hostel, the city climate is very comfortable. It is my favorite one in China. Staff here is nice.

• 25th Jul 2014