Kunming Cloudland International Youth Hostel Reviews

23 Zhuan Tang Lu, Kunming, China

I like cloudland yourth hotel.

• 20th Aug 2014

everything isgood

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Japan

It's located in a nice area next to some great restaurants

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Zambia

There was no AC and the top bunk gets really warm. Also there were a ton of mosquitos!!!!!! But I really like their map. Saved my butt a lot of times.

The hostel was clean !i like stad in the bar.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • China

I only stayed one evening, but the staff was good. I needed a place to lay my head for, and the Cloudland delivered. I had a train the next day and the staff helped me find the correct bus and time. No complaints. Nice place to stay.

the wifi was not working properly at all which, is essential that it does

It is easy to buy a bus ticket,the staff was very helpful to me.

• 7th Aug 2014

first stay yourth hotel very good hotel .I very like this hotel .I hope a lot of people come here , very beautiful

• 26th Jul 2014
  • North Korea

It is a wonderful place, love it! The staff here is very helpful, when i was get in trouble, they helped me out. I even learned how to play Pingpang here, it was incredible!

• Argentina

It is a beautiful hostle, the flowers is everywhere in this hostel, the city climate is very comfortable. It is my favorite one in China. Staff here is nice.

• 25th Jul 2014

the hostel is great! clean rooms with big lockers, not too noisy

• 25th Jul 2014

Nice place, i enjoy the time here. the bar area is relaxing, you can watch movie at the bar. the food here is pretty good, staff is kind and polite.

• 24th Jul 2014

It is a very clean and comfortable place, i had a good time here, met so many kind chinese friends, no wonder that peple saying the atmosphere here is unique. The kitten here is adorable and very naughty, lol.

• Belgium

Eevery day in this hostel is beautiful, i really like its atmosphere, there is an open-air balcony in the third floor, it is somewhere very relaxing. Olny the wifi here is kind of slow.

• 24th Jul 2014

Atmosphere is wonderful, facilities are good except the wifi, staff is nice and helpful, tavelling in China is not a easy thing, the staff here always are very helpful to give you nice directions. Next time, I am sure i will choose Cloudland again.

• Armenia

sometimes it seems like the staff here are not good at smiling, they do help me a lot. My bank card was taken by the ATM, I felt very sad, then I called them to help me, one of the staff at front desk came there, and comfort me, helped me get my band card back the next day. i was moved. they are really nice people.

• Malaysia

Cloudland was a really comfortable, very homely and clean. The things that let this place down: staff.. Unhelpful. When asking for directions/advise they just say get a taxi. When you could have walked in 5-10 mins. Also they were uninterested in helping you leave the hostel.. Even just for a day outing to return later. And WIFI is poor.. If you are the kind of traveller who relies on internet access to book trains etc. you will find yourself irritated with how slow the connection is

Nice hostel.Very frendly staff and clean rooms.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Belize

really cool shower room ,internett didnt work .

• 17th Jul 2014