Kunming Cloudland International Youth Hostel Reviews

23 Zhuan Tang Lu, Kunming, China

The rooms are confortable and clean and the location is good but having only 3 unisex showers to share for all dorms is inadecuate. I waited for 2 hours to take a shower and then I just simply gave up. Also I think some of the clientele in this hostel are not travelers but people that live and work in Kunming which is fine but the dynamics are very different. Usually travelers go to bed early and wake up early to go site-seeing. A lights-off/quiet time limit would be appreciated.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Definetly a great place to stay

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Room is clean bed is cozy,but the wifi on the top floor is poor and the toilet sometimes smells gross.Over all is worth of money.

I stayed here 6 years ago and didn't think much of it. But I came back and this time I had a really nice stay. Good hostel, helpful staff, very clean and lots of thoughtful touches (big lockers, socket by every bed etc). I'll definitely come back next time. Hope it's not in another 6 years!

We are very happy you like our hostel. If you have time welcome back here again. Thanks for your comment. Have a nice trip Cloudland

Excellent hostel, highly recommend.

So far the nicest hostel that I've stayed at in Kunming! Super nice atmosphere and rooms, the reception is open all night, staff is also super nice!

One of the most organized and well-run hostels that I have visited in China

Very nice hostel

Nice place We came back - that says all!

I like cloudland.It's very good .See you again.

• 24th Jun 2015

Dear JASSEN: Thanks for your comment. Have a nice trip Cloudland

great place to stay, cant expect more!

• Argentina

Dear Mer Thanks for your comment.we will try our best to improve the facilties Have a nice trip Cloudland

nice qiuet place, easy to find. the room was very clean, totally worth the money

• Egypt

Dear Sjdud: Thanks for your comment.we will try our best to do best. Have a nice trip Cloudland

most famous hostel in KunMing,i really enjoyed my stay there

• Romania

FIRST OF ALL! Do yourself a favor and take the CHOCOLATE BANANA PANCAKE of this place. i insist. anyway, this place is perfect, but one rthing + a bit smelly toilet&showers. all yhr rest is perfect - location, facilities, staff, kitchen, and so on.. if you're at Kunming - you better stay at this hostel!

Well thought out hostel - lots of power points, showers and toilets. Bar was undergoing renovation when we arrived, sadly. Really lively hostel with lots of guests. Location was pretty central and easy to get around to most places. Mixed reviews about some of the staff though - some weren't too friendly or were just indifferent.

We are really sorry for your unsatisfied staying in the Cloudland,we will try our best to improve the service.Thanks for your comment. Cloudland

comfortable rooms,very easy place to stay.I will come back.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

really good area,staff is very nice and helpful,24 hours reception.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Chile

Dear friend; Thanks for your good review to us,we are very happy you like here, Have a nice trip! Cloudlanfd

Very nice hostel, very useful tips about how to get around

Great location a. I had room with bathroom. Room was quiet and bed was comfortable.

thanks for your review .we are looking forward to seeing you next time. Have a nice trip! Cloudland Yha

Really friendly and helpful staff! Great location!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4