Kunming Cloudland International Youth Hostel Reviews

23 Zhuan Tang Lu, Kunming, China

first stay yourth hotel very good hotel .I very like this hotel .I hope a lot of people come here , very beautiful

• 26th Jul 2014
  • North Korea

It is a beautiful hostle, the flowers is everywhere in this hostel, the city climate is very comfortable. It is my favorite one in China. Staff here is nice.

• 25th Jul 2014

the hostel is great! clean rooms with big lockers, not too noisy

• 25th Jul 2014

Nice place, i enjoy the time here. the bar area is relaxing, you can watch movie at the bar. the food here is pretty good, staff is kind and polite.

• 24th Jul 2014

It is a very clean and comfortable place, i had a good time here, met so many kind chinese friends, no wonder that peple saying the atmosphere here is unique. The kitten here is adorable and very naughty, lol.

• Belgium

Eevery day in this hostel is beautiful, i really like its atmosphere, there is an open-air balcony in the third floor, it is somewhere very relaxing. Olny the wifi here is kind of slow.

• 24th Jul 2014

Atmosphere is wonderful, facilities are good except the wifi, staff is nice and helpful, tavelling in China is not a easy thing, the staff here always are very helpful to give you nice directions. Next time, I am sure i will choose Cloudland again.

• Armenia

sometimes it seems like the staff here are not good at smiling, they do help me a lot. My bank card was taken by the ATM, I felt very sad, then I called them to help me, one of the staff at front desk came there, and comfort me, helped me get my band card back the next day. i was moved. they are really nice people.

• Malaysia

Cloudland was a really comfortable, very homely and clean. The things that let this place down: staff.. Unhelpful. When asking for directions/advise they just say get a taxi. When you could have walked in 5-10 mins. Also they were uninterested in helping you leave the hostel.. Even just for a day outing to return later. And WIFI is poor.. If you are the kind of traveller who relies on internet access to book trains etc. you will find yourself irritated with how slow the connection is

really cool shower room ,internett didnt work .

• 17th Jul 2014

I will recommend this place.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • East Timor

The room is good. The staff always replied to your questions without looking at you or with a very short word.

Love this place!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Chile

Everything ok, dorm and sheets were very clean. Two things I didn't like that much: first there are a lot of dorm rooms, but only very little showers. Second: I was relaxing in their bar area one afternoon when suddenly they turned the music on so loud I almost fell out of my chair. Impossible to think straight or read a book with that noise. Asked them to turn the volume down a bit. Answer of the staff: "I'm sorry, that's impossible". Why? "Because in the night music is loud." Rude and impolite

Great place! Specially the atmosphere, and the rooms were much nicer than I actually expected.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Ecuador

I normally not give the comments to where I stayed. However, I have to leave the comments on this time. This hostel is THE WORST EVER in my whole hostel experience. When I checked in, a staff girl forgot to give my passport back. I got panic and check out everywhere, everything. Finally I went back to counter and she give it back. No apologize at all. It seems too hard to come to my dorm to get it back to me. Counter girls not smiling at all. and one of them is very bossy style.

They are really cool and helpful 。

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Dear Yoon Sin Yi, How are you ? thank you for your booking and giving us review . We wish you have a nice trip in Lijiang , and take care of yourself , the weather in Yunnan is rainning season , take the umbrella with you ! Welcome to come back ! cloudlan youth hostel jane

Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable,, excellent facilities at coffee shop and bar.

• 17th Jun 2014

Dear Larasjohn Karsdes, How are you ? thank you for your booking and giving us review . It is really happy to know that you like our hostel , nice talking with you at that afternoon about the tea ,if you come back hope have time drink the tea together . We wish you have a nice trip in Lijiang , and take care of yourself , the weather in Yunnan is rainning season , take the umbrella with you ! Welcome to come back ! cloudlan youth hostel jane

Hostel has some trip advices, but information is wrong - some of the staff said that. Information is difficult to copy (take a photo) since it's under a glass. No coffee before 8:30 at the morning.

Dear Maija Kantola, Thank you for your booking and sorry for the trouble with you . Actually our bar open at 07:30 am and the catch works at )8:00 am , you can have the coffee at 08:00 am , now we make sure the morning at least one staff stay inside the bar , the guest can order . Enjoy your trip! CLOUDLAND YHA Jane

Awesome place!The hostel seemed very secure and they kindly let us leave our luggage with them for a day, The staff were very lovely and helpful, speaking good English. The bar was very nice 。

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Japan

Dear Leffranc Liess, How are you ? thank you for your booking and giving us review . It is really happy to know that you like our hostel , we were glade to do something can help the guest easy on the trip, we can keep luggage 3 days for free but long need to pay . some times we keep the luggage too long... . We wish you have a nice trip in Lijiang , and take care of yourself , the weather in Yunnan is rainning season , take the umbrella with you ! cloudland yha jane

« first « Prev 1 2 3