La Belle Planete Backpacker Hostel Downtown Quebec Reviews

386 du pont, Downtown Quebec, Quebec, Canada

There were only two bad things: we couldn't do the check in until 3pm and the beds were super uncomfy.. I ended up with back spasms. Other than that, the location was relatively close to the train and bus stations as well as Old Quebec. Metro is closeby as well, so it was possible for us to grab some food and freely cook it at the hostel.

bizarre nous avons 7 salle de bain une autre nunuche qui est la juste pour nuire au autre je vous rappel qu on a en vente au canada de tres bon vibrateur qui rend la vie plus belle encore la vous trouverrez une faconde breller breetttt breeeee et ce sans vibrateur

Not so comfortable place, weak breakfast and not 24h reception.

Bonjour madame pour le réception on est pas ouvert 24 heures sur 24 heurs comme les autres auberge a Québec Ensuite pour le déjeuner vousavez apyé $19 pour un logis internet 2 douches que vouslez vous de plus on vous a offert des déjeuners plus élaborer mais vous avez refuser Si vous etes trop gratteuse pour vous payer un repas j espere que vous recycle pas vos tampons Habituellement on en a pour ce que l'on paie

Security: there were lockers, but just really really small ones Staff: the owner seemed not to care about anything Cleanliness: the washrooms were not clean and the kitchen as well and a dog had his food in the kitchen as well. absolutely no go!! Value for money: i payed for breakfast. there was just beanutbutter and jelly. Facilities: the kitchen did not have bowls or nomal sized cups

Bonjour madame premierement il y a des bowl des asssittes des fourchette peux etre que vous etes trop niaiseuse pour les trouver tout les matins il y avait 2 quart de pain un brun et un blanc vous setes rester dasn votre chambres sans parler aux autres vous m avez poser 36

When i went here it wasn't that busy, but the cosy hostel created a good atmosphere when people were there. I barely interacted with the staff but were helpful enough when required. I could see it being uncomfortable when busy, with only two small toilets and shower rooms. The location is down the hill from the old city, which is where most people want to go to see but was fine really.

I really loved the decoration. :)

• 6th Nov 2014

The hospitality of Pierre, Skippy and Bobby was very inviting. It was helpful to share converstion and learn about Quebec and Canada.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

La Belle Planete Backpacker was a great place to stay. Very close to the train station, and an easy walk down the promenade to the old city by the port, or up to the old city proper. Fairly quiet at night, good restaurants and a grocery store close by. Excellent wifi connection, and they had a place to leave my bags the day I had to check out.

• 1st Oct 2014

The guy wasn't quite welcoming, and he wasn't there at times when he should have been (still nobody at 9:45am when it was supposed to open at 9). Just two toilets for at least two dormitories, and the bathrooms are not practical at all (nowhere to put your things). The security wasn't great: the front door remained open all night.

• 27th Sep 2014

Bonjour madame nous avons 6 salle de bain 20 caméra ce que vous voyez ne représente

Room was very basic for the price and the outlets did not even work. The comforter on the bed was really dirty and worn.

They need to clean up hard in this hostel.

They said that breakfast is included but its just some old food in the fridge. I locked my door and went to old Quebec, when I came back my door was OPEN. I complained to the hostel's owner (I think his name is Pierre) but he didn't do anything. Nothing was stolen, HOWEVER It could have happened. That's my tip: DON'T STAY IN THIS PLACE.

• 25th Aug 2014

No key for the room Booked female dorm,got mixed dorm (without being asked!!) Not enough washrooms housedog pooed on the terasse

• 15th Aug 2014

First night I was there, my room wasn't ready. Instead of compensating me with a better room I got a worse category (and I know that two double bed rooms were available that night). Staff is too relaxed for me. They do everything with minimum effort - that is how it seemed.