La Belle Planete Backpacker Hostel Downtown Quebec

Good 978 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Male, 41+
19th Jul 2017
2.0

My worst experience ever When I arrive there nobody was at counter. After waiting for 20 minutes some bad guy come and when I told him that I was waitingi for a wile he kick me off whitout any explanation. Quebec was fully booked I had to leave the city. Bad bad bad

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2017
6.0

I've travelled pretty extensively, these are some of the worst beds I've ever slept in, very hard! Kitchen is extremely basic, there are only 2 showers and 2 toliets for the whole hostel. Location is good, only a 20-30 min walk to the Old Town. No lock on the door and not enough lockers in the room. Should be $25-28 a night not $32. Staff were friendly.

15th Jul 2017
7.1

I would recommend this place if you only have a small bag with you and only need to stay for one / two nights.

7th Jul 2017
4.6

Would not recommend staying here unless you have to. Facilities were very minimal and not clean at that. The morning staff was not very pleasant, but the evening staff was nice. It honestly just seems like they spend the minimal amount of effort to keep the place running and that's about it. Unless you come during a high travel time and this is the only affordable option, I'd opt for something else.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Great place. Front desk girl was incredibly helpful in showing us the places to visit and eat at. Rooms are nice. Facilities are very typical but clean and taken care of. Highly recommend!

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017
3.4

To improve this hostel it will be necessary to demolish and rebuild... Close the bar across the street and Change all the beds and mattresses. I stayed there for only one night. When you arrive, you can't check in earlier than 3 because the guy is not there and he won't make any effort to arrive and let you in even with a - 4 Fahrenheit (-20 Celsius). The cleaning could be much better.

Hello its written that we open at 3pm you paid $15 we cannot wait you and we have to prepare the place the temperature -20 its not our fault you arrive from mexico so why you came here with out a good winter stuff Dont be stupid and complain because its your fault