La Belle Planete Backpacker Hostel Downtown Quebec Reviews

386 du pont, Downtown Quebec, Quebec, Canada

It stinks

• 23rd Dec 2015

The bathrooms smell like pee the three days I stayed there, therefore there were not clean during my stay. The room was ok. The location was not bad (because I was near a friends house and to be honest it is easy to walked to the tourist main squares). However overall a poor experience.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Clean up a bit. The fridge smells so bad. Everything is cheap. Charging money to store your bags for half a day is silly. The shower is dirty and gross. everything is small. Staff are not friendly. Would not recommend.

• 11th Oct 2015

Dirty is the most probably the only word to describe this guesthouse. As per pour recommandation ans also according to Trip advisor comments, you should sincerely remove this hostel from your catalog.

• 5th Oct 2015

receptionist was incredibly rude, dismissive and patronizing. ive stayed in well over 30 hostels without out ever having an issue, and this was a shock. Charged me an additional fee for arriving at 10 instead of 9. There is no breakfast, early checkout and bathrooms are a bit disorderly. Dont believe me? read his descriptor. or stay their and find out for yourself.

Proprietor was grumpy and not particularly helpful. His stupid dog tried to bite me when I petted it. Great location but rooms ridiculously overcrowded with inadequate cooling. Woke up numerous times in the night hot and sweaty. Facilities not very clean and not all showers work. Door on one 8 bed dorm doesn't work properly so people fiddling around at night trying to get in.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Very clean ! Staff very nice and available. We recommende

• 14th Aug 2015

I arrived earlier than I expected, however the owner was reluctant to provide me access to the facilities, he did not even want to provide me the wifi password in order for me to contact my family. I don't know the last time the place had seen a broom. The bunk beds were cheapest and the pillows were just pieces of plastic with some fluff inside. The owner didnt even bother to put on the bedsheets on the bed. No towels, toilets and showers are in separate room. Worst hostel experience ever!