La Guitarra Hostel Poznan Reviews

Aleje Karola Marcinkowskiego 20A, Poznan, Poznan, Poland

I was asked to pay half a night to sit in the common room before check in, and asked for another half night to stay after check out. Never heard of anything so unfriendly in all my years traveling. Avoid this hostel.

I'm normally very easily satisfied with a morning wake-me-up. La Guitarra here and Gdansk - this is a recommendation to stay at both. Twin hostels in two of the most underrarated cities (possibly for Polish folks as well as non-Poles Anyway, I must mention that most hostels don't do so much of a cheese & salami spread for breakfast.At both they do. Many good atmospheric hostels. And, to be honests,