La Guitarra Hostel Poznan Reviews

Aleje Karola Marcinkowskiego 20A, Poznan, Poznan, Poland

Decent hostel, good location close to the old town.

1) One of the main reasons to book the hostel was the breakfast, that was supposed the be offered from 7:30 am. When we wanted to have breakfast at 8:30 before we left, they told us that it will be offered from 9 am today because the supermarket opens at that time! 2) at 11am you have to go to our room and be quiet, there is no place you can sit, no sofas where you can chill after 11am. 3) there is no luggage storage, we have to leave our stuff in the floor after we checked out!

• 26th Apr 2015

The hostel is in poor condition and quite questionable cleanness. The staff is not too friendly. I booked a single room and I got to stay alone in a crammed dorm room. Given the reviews, I was expecting something better, but it's far from an amazing hostel 100m away.

I thought that the hostel was on the main street, but it was a little bit confusing to find the hostel. Service are not that excellent, but that what you get for cheap prices. The hostel was quite near to the city center (7 min walk).

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Lebanon

I was asked to pay half a night to sit in the common room before check in, and asked for another half night to stay after check out. Never heard of anything so unfriendly in all my years traveling. Avoid this hostel.