La Guitarra Hostel Poznan Reviews

Aleje Karola Marcinkowskiego 20A, Poznan, Poznan, Poland

The hostel is in poor condition and quite questionable cleanness. The staff is not too friendly. I booked a single room and I got to stay alone in a crammed dorm room. Given the reviews, I was expecting something better, but it's far from an amazing hostel 100m away.

I thought that the hostel was on the main street, but it was a little bit confusing to find the hostel. Service are not that excellent, but that what you get for cheap prices. The hostel was quite near to the city center (7 min walk).

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Lebanon

I was asked to pay half a night to sit in the common room before check in, and asked for another half night to stay after check out. Never heard of anything so unfriendly in all my years traveling. Avoid this hostel.

I'm normally very easily satisfied with a morning wake-me-up. La Guitarra here and Gdansk - this is a recommendation to stay at both. Twin hostels in two of the most underrarated cities (possibly for Polish folks as well as non-Poles Anyway, I must mention that most hostels don't do so much of a cheese & salami spread for breakfast.At both they do. Many good atmospheric hostels. And, to be honests,