9.6
Superb 215 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 215 Total Reviews
La Posada del Kuraka Located at Puente Grau #110, , Arequipa.
Peru
Arequipa Arequipa 054 Puente Grau #110
96% 215
-16.3946103 -71.5341496
    Rooms available

• Ukraine, Male, 31-40
17th Apr 2016

I liked the hostel very much!!! Good location, great stuff and excellent privet rooms!!!

4th Jan 2016

I already knew the hostel by recommendation of a friend. Once I got there, the staff received me in a very friendly manner. From there onwards, they were willing to help me in everything I needed to do, always willing to get the best discounts for me to be on any tour, to give me all the necessary information for my stay in Arequipa. While it is true that mine wasn't a shining new room, I could sleep really comfortable and there is plenty of space to order your things. It has everything needed.