Fabulous 218 Total Reviews
Fabulous 218 Total Reviews
La Posada del Kuraka Located at Puente Grau #110, , Arequipa.
Peru
Arequipa Arequipa 054 Puente Grau #110
89% 218
-16.3946103 -71.5341496
    Rooms available

• hmayhe106897
  • Scotland, Couple, 25-30
24th May 2016

Great location, clean basic room. Good hot shower, decent wifi. Really cheap, great value for money. Hostel owner is very helpful and welcoming and made us many cups of coca tea when we were struggling with the altitude. Great terrace with amazing views over the city and to the mountains. Would recommend.

10th May 2016
5.7

Despite the very nice guy at the desk the place is very noisy at night ( the street + the TV running in the hall all night. I slept with ear plugs ) and it's not clean at all ( the shower curtain has an autonomous life ). At arrival, I had problems with the room key ( impossible to enter the room ). So the owner, while trying to solve the problem, change me to an other room for 1 hour. This one was even noisier. After the problem had been solved, i had to go the previous room myself.

• Ukraine, Male, 31-40
17th Apr 2016

I liked the hostel very much!!! Good location, great stuff and excellent privet rooms!!!

4th Jan 2016

I already knew the hostel by recommendation of a friend. Once I got there, the staff received me in a very friendly manner. From there onwards, they were willing to help me in everything I needed to do, always willing to get the best discounts for me to be on any tour, to give me all the necessary information for my stay in Arequipa. While it is true that mine wasn't a shining new room, I could sleep really comfortable and there is plenty of space to order your things. It has everything needed.