La Villa Francaise Reviews

Rua Recife,222 Jardim Brasil-Barra, Salvador, Brazil

We loved staying at la villa francaise. A true relaxing holiday in the heart of vibrant salvador. Thanks!!

• 26th Jan 2016

Stephanie is a wonderful host. When I wanted anything she did her best to accomodate. She makes a traditional Brazilian breakfast. The rooms are bright and clean. The place is well located in Barra. You won't regret your stay here.

Dear Claire, Thank you for your comment and I hope you arrived in time at the airport. Take care ! Stéphanie

My visit to wonderful Salvador was absolutely grand. The owner and staff of La Vile Francaise helped me get the most out of my visit. La Ville is absolutely comfortable and very well located; it was very easy to get to interesting places from there, on foot, by bus or taxi. They also have lots of information and tips to explore as much of Salvador as I wanted. La Ville is also a place to get to meet and chat with other interesting foreign visitors. I would not hesitate to stay with them again,

• 10th Nov 2015