9.2
Superb 66 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 66 Total Reviews
La Villa Francaise Located at Rua Recife,222 Jardim Brasil-Barra, , Salvador.
Brazil
Salvador Bahia 40140-330 Rua Recife,222 Jardim Brasil-Barra
92% 66
-13.0049340 -38.5265636
    Rooms available

18th Feb 2016

One of the best! Made our visit to Salvador brilliant! Stephanie is a fantastic host. The room was fabulous, the breakfast wonderful, and the location near the beach, the shopping mall and the bus stop was great. Only a short trip to the Pelourhino, and then you could return to beautiful Barra ☺️

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
13th Feb 2016

Lovely hostel however location was not the best for me personally. Location is great if you wish to be close to the beach but for me I probably would have preferred to be in the centre of town. I completely concede this was my own fault when booking! hostel otherwise was good value for money, aircon in room was efficient and wifi worked very well throughout the hostel. On my leaving day I had breakfast and lunch prepared for me in a little doggie bag which was really sweet and much appreciated.

• Denmark, Male, 41+
3rd Feb 2016

We had a lovely stay. Stephany was very helpful and accommodating. Organized transport to/from airport and gave good advice. Great breakfast and good service.

• Italy, Couple, 25-30
26th Jan 2016

We loved staying at la villa francaise. A true relaxing holiday in the heart of vibrant salvador. Thanks!!