La Villa Francaise Reviews

Rua Recife,222 Jardim Brasil-Barra, Salvador, Brazil

My husband and I had a pleasant stay. Our room was spacious and clean, the bathroom is also clean and has a good shower. The house is located in a secure neighbourhood near by a supermarket, several restaurants and a few minutes walk to the beach. It was nice to wake up with some good breakfast. Stephanie is very friendly and helpfull! She answered all our questions, arranged a taxi to the airport and gave us a great (!) breakfast doggiebag because we left very early. Thanks again Stephanie!

Very nice and clean hostel with an amazing stuff. Thanks for the great stay.

My 13 years old son and I spent 4 night at La Villa Francaise. This a wonderful guesthouse, Stephanie, Nathalie and their daughter make us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Stephanie took the time to write down and gave us detailed information what to see and how to get there. The guesthouse with very clean comfortable and well run. I would be happy to recommend this place!

Lovely hostel in Barra area of Salvador, owner very nice and helpful with recommendations for eating and organising transport.

View all Salvador Bed and Breakfasts