Laranja Mecanica Hostel & Pousada Reviews

Rua Rodrigues Caldas, 703, Sto Agostinho, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Great hostel, cool design and well located close to bus stops and supermarket. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely get back!

Excellent hostel. I think you should consider allowing guests to check-in before midday.

Enjoyed Clockwork Orange themed hostel. Something different. Helpful staff. Big dorms. Very clean. Good breakfast. Kitchen in House 2 a little small.

I Had a very nice surprise when I entered the hostel. It is very clean and organized, a place where you can have a rest and the staff is very kind too. You have many options at the time to have your breakfast!!...I really recomend it! regards.

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Didn't try other hostel in BH but it's quite easy to think that it is for sure one of the best there. They have two houses to host guests, one in front of the other. Security is ok, staff is very nice and helpful, speak different languages. Atmosphere is relaxed and the environment is new and clean. Location is nearby to one of the main streets so it will be easy to get a bus to get to the main squares etc. I recommend it and i'll stay with them again if i find myself in BH again.

I really enjoyed my two nights stay in the hostel, very clean, safe and close to downtown with the very nice Argentinian staff.

I only stayed there for one night before a flight from Belo Horizonte airport, but the hostel seemed very nice- safe neighbourhood not too far from the centre; modern, clean and spacious rooms and public areas; helpful staff. I would definitely return if I´m ever in BH again.

View all Belo Horizonte Hostels