Laranja Mecanica Hostel & Pousada

8.0
Fabulous 209 Total Reviews

28th Oct 2016
5.4

I don't recommend it. During the day the door is always open, that's not safe for a capital such as Belo Horizonte. They promess a 24 hour reception, but I was left locked in the street from 2am till 4:30 am in a weekend. I don't know what happened but they didn't keep me the 24 hour reception promess. That's absurdly unsafe! To top it off, the breakfast is no big deal (could be simpler but in better quality, I mean).