Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal Reviews

185 Sherbrooke Street East, Montreal, Canada

Very nice hostel located nearby Vieux Montréal and Centre-Ville. Friendly and helpful staff. I had a wonderful stay there!

Unfortunately our room was in the basement. The room was very uncomfortable. The breakfast was delicious and the roof terrace was very nice!

I spent a great time there, the staff is really nice and welcoming. Very good breakfast and nice atmosphere. I recommend this place. J'ai passé un agréable séjour, le personnel est super sympa et très accueillant. Le petit déjeuné est très bon, on vous prépare des pancakes tous les matins, l'ambiance est cool. Je recommande cette auberge. Excellent rapport qualité prix!

Longer hours for breakfast or longer house to use the kitchen.

• 21st May 2014

Lovely hostel, good atmosphere, great breakfast, helpful and friendly staff, great location for nightlife and universities. Only thing was that my mattress had a bit of an odour to it; could perhaps do with a deep clean.

• 22nd Apr 2014

My two friends and I had a wonderful experience at this hostel! We booked a private room for two nights, and when we arrived I was amazed at how spacious it was--it contained not only a large bunk bed and dresser, but also a table, comfy chairs, two closets and a small kitchen. All the communal spaces were bright and colorful, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic, featuring pancakes with real Canadian maple syrup! Overall, we'd definitely recommend.

• 31st Jan 2014

Hi.Thank you for this excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel! We will be happy to welcome you again very soon.