9.2
Superb 594 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 594 Total Reviews
Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal Located at 185 Sherbrooke Street East, , Montreal.
Canada
Montreal QC 185 Sherbrooke Street East
92% 594
45.5144518 -73.5688304
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2016

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, even though it was an extremely busy weekend--especially Tamir and Sandrin. They were courteous, professional and very respectful. I really enjoyed my stay there.

17th Jun 2016

Nice hostel! Lovely, lovely staff and a good breakfast. Not well set-up for the heat though, as they have small rooms without screens. It would help if each room had a fan in the window to blow the night air inwards.

• Canada, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in this relaxed atmosphere... Close to many cool places... Extra helpful and friendly staff. We will be back!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Such a fantastic place to stay...great way to connect with other travellers over the *FREE* pancake breakfasts every morning, which of course include maple syrup! Not to mention the *FREE* dinner on Friday nights. The location was easily walkable to anywhere in the central Montreal neighbourhoods. The only small issue I had was that I woke up every morning with the sun directly on my eyes due to no curtains on the window, but I suppose I could wear a mask! I look forward to staying here again!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

This place was awesome. Stayed with my mother - it was her first time staying in a hostel environment and she loved it. The hostel organized a free BBQ on the Friday night for everyone on the rooftop - such a nice gesture. And free breakfast every morning. Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone travelling to Montreal

9th Jun 2016

Great hostel that offers nice activities which makes it easy to meet other travellers. The staff is really friendly and the owner had a bbq on the rooftop terrace when I was there. Would definitely recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I return to Montreal.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel! It's in a great location, you get free breakfast (pancakes!) and the staff are super friendly and helpful. Would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to friends. Thank you Le Gîte!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016
5.7

I booked a private room with an ensuite only to arrive to a shared bathroom. The room and bathroom were underground with no airflow and there was lots of noise from the kitchen area above, making it difficult to sleep. The bed was also pretty uncomfortable. The staff were friendly but the standard of the room was poor.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

Really great hostel! Super friendly staff and very clean. Breakfast in the morning was fab as well! Great place to stay!

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016

Everything about this hostel was great! Great friends and friendly staff (I checked out 4 hours late but they decided not to charge me). I couldn't fit my laptop into the locker (they're not very big), but nothing was stolen so that was totally fine for my stay. Great place to find friendly people in my experience.