Superb 641 Total Reviews
Superb 641 Total Reviews
Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal Located at 185 Sherbrooke Street East, , Montreal.
Canada
Montreal QC 185 Sherbrooke Street East
91% 641
45.5144518 -73.5688304
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

Excellent place to stay, typical hostel with awesome rooftop terrace. The room was quite hot, but other than that simple, very clean and sufficient for our needs. The hostel staff was very friendly and helpful.

4th Sep 2016

Great place, awesome location and warm, friendly staff. (Shout out to Sandrineau from "The Wind"...I hope I spelled that right :-) I love the free morning breakfast and communal vibe; the rooftop is a treasure. I spent one night in an 8 bed dorm, the other in my own room, and was quite satisfied with both rooms. Look for me, I'll be back!! (And I'll be recommending!) p.s. Met some new friends staying here that I'm pretty sure I'll keep in touch with, so + and +

3rd Sep 2016

This hostel is pretty clean and all the staff members are very friendly, always happy and ready to help! The location is awesome, however because of this there is no parking available and you have to park at a library for $10/ day, and it is about 5-10 mins walk. Generally parking in Montreal sucks so that's not really the hostel's fault. The breakfast was awesome, terrace is very cute, one little thing I will mention in the end is how low the top beds on the bunk beds were. I could not sit :/

1st Sep 2016

This was my first time in Montreal. I was looking for something inexpensive on my wallet and walkable to all of Montreal's places of interest. Le Gite captured both of these issues. The staff is friendly and speaks both English and French. I enjoyed fresh pancakes and my morning tea on the rooftop terrance. Definitely a great place to stay.

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

great stay! everything super

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

Wonderful staff , great location , awesome roof terasse .

• Australia, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

Good hostel would stay there again

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

Very happy with my stay, was hoping to move from suite to single ... No opportunities - had trouble getting key deposit due to early leave...

27th Jul 2016

I stayed here this past week while attending Osheaga. The hostel was conveniently near parks, Sherbrooke metro station, downtown Montreal, and Rue St Denis -- the latter which had tons of places to eat, shop, etc. The staff were tremendously kind and helpful. The women dorm I slept in was hot at night (expected since it is July), but it was remedied by having the window opened and fans running. Good mixture of youth travelers and families. Will book here again when I visit Montreal next year :)

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2016

Great location, helpful and very accommodating staff. Gets very hot in the girls dorm though, so perhaps an AC in that room would improve things. Other than that, my stay was very enjoyable.