Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal

Superb 696 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 696 Total Reviews

15th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I've been to!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2017

I arrived late and left early so didn't get the full experience, but was very impressed. Friendly staff and my private room was great and very quiet.

25th Mar 2017

This was my first stay at a hostel since my student days. I loved the warm, welcoming atmosphere of the place. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Several fun optional activities planned for the week. Lovely sun-filled common area. Great location. We walked everywhere--to shopping, dining, McGill, Old Montreal, museums, etc.

24th Mar 2017

Just an amazing place, international, full english speaking staff. We stayed at a private room, wich was super private, we didn´t got to hear others rooms, eventough we had a full hall. Very vers breakfast, better than actually hotels (pancakes, fruit, cookies, yogurth, coffe, etc.)

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

Such a cozy, yet lively spot in an awesome building. The room I stayed in was a tiny little thing but perfectly arranged with all the necessary amenities. The showering facilities were superb and the common space was open and inviting at all hours. Great staff and a great experience! Definitely will be revisiting!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2017

Wonderful people and place, great first exp in Canada

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

Very kind and easy going staff. The included breakfast was large and everything I needed. Location was great, plenty to do see in the surrounding blocks and was about a 30 minute walk to the Centre Bell where we went to a concert. Very cheap, highly reccomend.

3rd Mar 2017

I booked a private room with my boyfriend which was outside the hostel with its own entrance. I didn't really like that cause it was so cold. But the hostel was very nice, clean and Metro accessible. The staff were super nice and informative.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
13th Feb 2017

The cleanest most organized and friendly hostel I been in in North America!

• gambletylerj5648
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Had a wonderful stay! Only thing with the private rooms is that it sounded as though you were moving furniture and such way past the quiet hour so it was hard to fall asleep. Other than that.. I enjoyed it very much and will stay there again.