9.0
Superb 564 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 564 Total Reviews
Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal Located at 185 Sherbrooke Street East, , Montreal.
Canada
Montreal QC 185 Sherbrooke Street East
90% 564
45.5144518 -73.5688304
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

We loved our stay at Le Gite. Next time I visit Montreal, I will definitely stay here again!

1st Apr 2016

This hostel had really great hospitality and customer service! The employees at the front desk gave me lots of helpful information and were accommodating. I would stay here again.

25th Mar 2016

Great location - about a 20 min walk to anything and everything you could want to see. Between St Dennis and St Laurent streets where all the bars, restaurants and night life are. Breakfast includes pancakes, coffee, yogurt, and toast. I stayed in a private room with bathroom so didn't have much interaction with the common room, and we really only slept there and spent our time walking around. I would highly recommend this hostel!

14th Mar 2016
7.1

Beds are comfier than in other hostels. A little too far from St. Catharine's for my taste. Staff is not as chill as others. When we came they were painting so stunk a bit. A lot of Spaniards so kind of loud. Lobby isn't very big. This is definitely a hostel to just leave your bags at and go out for the whole day. Clean and modern style and St. Denis is right there. Also close to St. Laurent which has clubs.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

Perfect for what we needed and very affordable.

16th Feb 2016

Exceptionally helpful and friendly staff, generous amenities, very clean, and in a fantastic location in close proximity to lots of great bars and restaurants. I would absolutely book here again!

• Norway, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2016

This is actually one of the best hostels i have ever started at, and i have stayed at a lot!! Very clean, good location, great rooms, amazing pancakes for breakfast, helpful staff, free dinner making on sundays, birthday celebrations, yes everything you can wish for. And i am not overacting.

Hi.Thank you for this excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel! We will be happy to welcome you again very soon !

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2016

This is by far one of the best hostels we stayed at! We loved how there was a whiteboard with details of upcoming events and activities to do in Montreal. The staff was very friendly and helped show us directions to where we wanted to go on a map. The rooms were very spacious and looked very pleasant, however, the bed sheets looked old by the looks of the old stains on them. Otherwise, the hostel had a very cozy and comfortable atmosphere and we will definitely recommend it to others!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

I love this hostel great comfortable atmosphere...I can't wait to visit again!

Thanks for leaving a comment and such a good review Jacob ! You and the guys are more than welcome if you happen to be in Montreal again ! It was great hosting you :)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

My friends and I had a great time staying at the Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal. The staff was friendly and gave solid directions when I asked. If we are ever in Montreal again we will come back!

Hi, thank you for this excellent review ! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would be please to welcome you again anytime !