9.2
Superb 580 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 580 Total Reviews
Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal Located at 185 Sherbrooke Street East, , Montreal.
Canada
Montreal QC 185 Sherbrooke Street East
92% 580
45.5144518 -73.5688304
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

Really great hostel! Super friendly staff and very clean. Breakfast in the morning was fab as well! Great place to stay!

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016

Everything about this hostel was great! Great friends and friendly staff (I checked out 4 hours late but they decided not to charge me). I couldn't fit my laptop into the locker (they're not very big), but nothing was stolen so that was totally fine for my stay. Great place to find friendly people in my experience.

5th May 2016

Excellent place to stay in Montréal. Staff is always great, and the breakfast is superb (which is included in the price)! Also, always clean :)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016

We spent two nights in a twin bedroom which was located in the basement. The room was relatively large and clean. Above our room was the common area (kitchen/reception etc.) so sometimes it got really noisy because you could hear the people walking upstairs. Although it did not keep us from sleeping and we really enjoyed staying at "Le Gite du Plateau Montréal". Especially the location of the hostel is pretty awesome beacause there are a lot of nice restaurants and bars etc. near by.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

We loved our stay at Le Gite. Next time I visit Montreal, I will definitely stay here again!

1st Apr 2016

This hostel had really great hospitality and customer service! The employees at the front desk gave me lots of helpful information and were accommodating. I would stay here again.

25th Mar 2016

Great location - about a 20 min walk to anything and everything you could want to see. Between St Dennis and St Laurent streets where all the bars, restaurants and night life are. Breakfast includes pancakes, coffee, yogurt, and toast. I stayed in a private room with bathroom so didn't have much interaction with the common room, and we really only slept there and spent our time walking around. I would highly recommend this hostel!

14th Mar 2016
7.1

Beds are comfier than in other hostels. A little too far from St. Catharine's for my taste. Staff is not as chill as others. When we came they were painting so stunk a bit. A lot of Spaniards so kind of loud. Lobby isn't very big. This is definitely a hostel to just leave your bags at and go out for the whole day. Clean and modern style and St. Denis is right there. Also close to St. Laurent which has clubs.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

Perfect for what we needed and very affordable.

16th Feb 2016

Exceptionally helpful and friendly staff, generous amenities, very clean, and in a fantastic location in close proximity to lots of great bars and restaurants. I would absolutely book here again!