Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal Reviews

185 Sherbrooke Street East, Montreal, Canada

My two friends and I had a wonderful experience at this hostel! We booked a private room for two nights, and when we arrived I was amazed at how spacious it was--it contained not only a large bunk bed and dresser, but also a table, comfy chairs, two closets and a small kitchen. All the communal spaces were bright and colorful, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic, featuring pancakes with real Canadian maple syrup! Overall, we'd definitely recommend.

• 31st Jan 2014

Hi.Thank you for this excellent review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel! We will be happy to welcome you again very soon.

The location of the hostel was great. Not too long of a walk to the metro. There's ample restaurants and cafes in the area. We were there right after the holidays, so that may explain why many where closed when we'd look for a place to eat. The hostel had a very nice homey atmosphere. The staff was friendly. Would recommend to others. For myself, I might try somewhere new the next time I visit Montreal, just for something different, not that I didn't enjoy staying here.

• 1st Jan 2014

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to share your comment with Trip advisor’s readers. We are happy to know that you had a great time in our hostel and that you appreciated the location, near all main attractions of Montreal . We look forward to your return.

Perfect hostel

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We will be happy to welcome you again very soon