Lee Garden Guest House Reviews

Block A, 8/F, 34-36 Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Directions were pretty easy to follow. A clarification on the two different buildings may be slightly helpful. Room/sheets were clean. Wish a bit of information was given about the surrounding area/things to do.

Great little hostel in a very good location. It was perfect for my stay - I just needed somewhere to sleep, as will most of you who read this. My room was made up every day, and the bed was comfortable, linen and towels were also clean. Initially I was very apprehensive, as I have major OCD issues when it comes to sleeping in a bed other than my own, but I was fine, and felt at home by the end of my stay.

• 29th Oct 2015

Very good location, easy to find, easy to move around. MTR is in 5 min walking distance and in the mid of main tourist attractions. Quiet (even taking into consideration that it is HK:). Clean. Very friendly staff with decent English. Safe and you can leave your belongings - laptop or pad. A drawer with a key to lock documents. The only 'but' - have small suitcases//backpacks. The room space is tight.

The hotel is very well located in Kowloon. The rooms are tiny, and the shared bathroom/toilet would need to be cleaned more than once a day. In our room, the walls were completely wet so the hotel staff had to give us a dehumidifier. The wifi did not work very well.

Staf was really helpful and the location was perfect. Hotel was close to most attractions and situated in the heart of Kowloon. Subway, ferry, and street foods was also nearby.

• 14th Sep 2015

I only stayed one night, but it was very comfortable and the ladies at the desk were all so very helpful! Even when I had some serious lost and found troubles elsewhere in the city, they kept watch over my things and made sure I was all right. I'm very happy to have stayed with them.

good location, clean and cheap.