Lee Garden Guest House Reviews

Block A, 8/F, 34-36 Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

good location, clean and cheap.

Not all rooms have windows so hard to tell when is daylight

• 24th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Well I come to Hong Kong from South East Asia. So the price difference and what you get for your money is a different world. I could touch the walls on the double shared bedroom with both hands. But I am aware it is Hong Kong and I read allot of reviews on different hostels for the same money we paid and they were rat infested holes. The room was small. But the bed was very comfortable. The staff efficient the location is excellent. I would recommend for people staying for short periods

I am very satisfied. (The room was a little small). Good information and help by the reception staff. Thank you.

• 8th Apr 2015

The room was smaller than I expected, but after all, this is Hong Kong. It was very serviceable and the location is excellent. Just a short walk to the MTR, a 7-11 and Manning drug store steps away, walking distance to the Star Ferry...and a laundry! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good WiFi reception.

• 13th Mar 2015