Lee Garden Guest House Reviews

Block A, 8/F, 34-36 Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Awful place to stay, if you're looking for a bed and only a bed then stay here. We had only one 'bathroom' to share between 6 rooms which was a toilet with a shower over the top so if you're bursting for the loo then be prepared to sit in discomfort waiting for bathroom to be free! Dirty everything. The only good thing about this place was the location. Cost us £77 for 2 nights which is absolutely ridiculous for a place this bad!! Also our double bed was pretty much a single.

Great location, clean, friendly staff, good wifi. Room is tiny but this is standard in Hong Kong. No communal areas, didn't meet anyone else staying there at all.

This hostel could not be in a better location. Close to EVERYTHING! The ferry out to all the islands is less than 10 min walk away. Mongkok is only a 10 min walk. Great restaurants, shops, and cafes right outside the hostel. I stayed on the second floor, and was worried it would be noisy from street noise, as I'm a light sleeper, but didn't have a problem. Great, friendly staff. INCREDIBLE Indian restaurant right across the street, definitely worth checking out. Traveling solo and felt V safe.

Small, which is to be expected in Hong Kong, great location.

Not too far from MTR, The location is ok. Too much food and restaurant around there. Safe, I always back to the building around midnight but that area a lot of people. feel safe. I though in the room will have electronic hair dryer but not. I think they should provides in the room.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Thailand

The rooms are tiny, just the absolutely necessarily space around a really just as big as absolutely necessary for 2 persons big bed. But as I heard this is quiete normal for Hongkong. So don't be shocked when you enter. The location is perfect! They have two different houses. The probably quieter one is the lee garden because most of the rooms are located higher in the building as in the sister star guesthouse. The staff war very helpful.

one of the nicer places to stay in Kowloon

It has an EXCELLENT location, but if you want to socialize maybe it is not your best option. I got the private room but still no common area so I just went there to sleep at night. Great security and fantastic AC.

Alright. Location is very good.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Very clean. The $20 'handling fee' to receive my package was an unnecessary surprise. But overall the stay was sufficient on my budget. Thank you!

• 2nd Aug 2014

The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Can't beat it for location- very close to a metro line and very easy to get to all the main attractions. As two 20-year old girls travelling alone safety was an important factor, at Lee Garden Guest House we felt secure throughout our stay.

• 23rd Jul 2014