Lee Garden Guest House Reviews

Block A, 8/F, 34-36 Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Well I come to Hong Kong from South East Asia. So the price difference and what you get for your money is a different world. I could touch the walls on the double shared bedroom with both hands. But I am aware it is Hong Kong and I read allot of reviews on different hostels for the same money we paid and they were rat infested holes. The room was small. But the bed was very comfortable. The staff efficient the location is excellent. I would recommend for people staying for short periods

I am very satisfied. (The room was a little small). Good information and help by the reception staff. Thank you.

• 8th Apr 2015

The room was smaller than I expected, but after all, this is Hong Kong. It was very serviceable and the location is excellent. Just a short walk to the MTR, a 7-11 and Manning drug store steps away, walking distance to the Star Ferry...and a laundry! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good WiFi reception.

• 13th Mar 2015

Very cramped...but clean and reasonably priced in a great location. Helpful staff too.

• 15th Jan 2015

Beds are very small (for people around 1.80m). Location very nice, felt safe, staff friendly. Room could be cleaner (old carpet). Basics were clean though. Fresh towels and amenities.

• 30th Dec 2014

Great place and absolutly best deal in Honkgkong. Would go back anytime.

The location is superb. It's easy to find. We enjoyed our stay very much and had supper every night. We bought a lot of goodies during the day and heated them up in the microwave oven to go with wine and beer at bedtime during the festive season. It was just splendid !! The guy at the check in desk was very efficient and friendly. The ladies and cleaners were also very helpful and friendly who all made our stay a very pleasant one indeed. It's very clean. Shampoo, towels....were provided.