Lee Garden Guest House Reviews

Block A, 8/F, 34-36 Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Staf was really helpful and the location was perfect. Hotel was close to most attractions and situated in the heart of Kowloon. Subway, ferry, and street foods was also nearby.

• 14th Sep 2015

I only stayed one night, but it was very comfortable and the ladies at the desk were all so very helpful! Even when I had some serious lost and found troubles elsewhere in the city, they kept watch over my things and made sure I was all right. I'm very happy to have stayed with them.

good location, clean and cheap.

Not all rooms have windows so hard to tell when is daylight

• 24th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Well I come to Hong Kong from South East Asia. So the price difference and what you get for your money is a different world. I could touch the walls on the double shared bedroom with both hands. But I am aware it is Hong Kong and I read allot of reviews on different hostels for the same money we paid and they were rat infested holes. The room was small. But the bed was very comfortable. The staff efficient the location is excellent. I would recommend for people staying for short periods

I am very satisfied. (The room was a little small). Good information and help by the reception staff. Thank you.

• 8th Apr 2015