Lee Garden Guest House Reviews

Block A, 8/F, 34-36 Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It was my second stay at Lee Garden Guest House, what can I say? Everything was good also this time: perfect location, close to MTR, 7/11, excellent and very very very friendly staff (all of them!), spotlessly clean room, very safe in there: they give you a room key, a floor door key and the ground floor key, because after 22:00 those doors remain closed, and this is very good.

Very friendly staffs. Great location ever!

Lee Guarden Guest House is one of the best places to stay in HK, if you need private rooms. It's centrally located around TST station and there's lots to do and eat around this area. The staff is friendly and Mr. Charlie is a famous man in Hong Kong. I was very impressed. However, I was less impressed by the constant nagging for payment. In any other place in Asia, you pay at the end of your stay, but here if you didn't pay immediately for the current night, they started nagging you endlessly

Good hostel but not great. It was a bit close to the street and could here the traffic. Very clean and safe.

(+) Right in the center of Kowloon. Helpful, friendly staff. Clean. Safe. Everything in the room worked. Not in Chungking Mansions like all the other hostels. No crowded elevator. Quiet house. (+-) Kind of expensive, but it was holiday season and it is Hong Kong, so it will be kind of expensive everywhere. I actually booked Lee Garden Hostel but after arriving there was transfered to the Star Hostel Guest House, which is right across the street & appears to be pretty similar, same owner.

• 24th Dec 2013

The location is good, many shops and restaurants, easy access to public transport, though it is ALWAYS very busy. There are many bad hostels in this area, and I was worried this might be one of them too. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that inside, the guest house was adequately clean, secure, and that the staff were really friendly and willing to help. I would definitely recommend it to budget travelers who want a little comfort and security. I'd consider staying again myself too.

• 22nd Dec 2013

We had a wonderful stay here. The staff was very friendly. Place was very small as per usual in Hong Kong, but also clean and secure. Two locked doors to get to the room made us feel at ease. This is very different from some other hostels in the area. They also kindly let us drop our bags off in their office until we needed to catch our train. Recommended!

Basic and central kowloon

The security is too bad... somebody stole from my room

Good location,small room but fair value for the money clean and nice staff very helpful .Rizalina Mavris

• 11th Nov 2013

Great place to stay in Hong Kong, very centrally located in TST, close to trains, museums, and airport shuttle. Like most accommodation in HK, the rooms are small and a bit dingy, but this does not impact my rating, as I believe this is the norm (especially for the cost) in HK. Other people have complained about the tiny size of the room, but I am certain that you will not get anywhere larger or more well-appointed for the same price (especially given the convenient location and lovely staff).

• 1st Nov 2013

Good location and cheap. But bed cover was dirty... I think someone had sweated before..Be careful they accept only cash!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

The location is perfect to get to know Hongkong. The rooms are small, but that was to expect in Hongkong. Everything was clean and the staff was friendly. When we thought we would arrive during the night, they offered directly to stay until we did arrive. Very friendly and helpful! I would stay there again.