Letzter Heller Fair Price Hostel Reviews

Letzter Heller 11, Hamburg, Germany

The hostel should have a kitchen with more equipments such as plates, cups, pots and stuffs. We bought some food and there is only stove and microwave without any else so we could hardly use them. The kitchen is not really clean but the room is. We wanted to borrow hair dryer from the reservation counter while the counter closed at 9 and we could not find anyone.

I got to Fairprice & was a little dissapointed with the area. The man on reception wasnt helpful and didnt seem to care about the guests. But the woman was super friendly and the opposite! I didnt feel that comfortable as a girl on my own here as the neighbourhood wasnt that nice and didnt feel that safe. If you want to do day time things and get a good nights sleep its ok, but i would stay somewhere central if you wanna experiance night life. Very clean. More like student halls experiance.

It is not a normal hostel, because the reception is only open at certain hours.It is far from the center, no for tourist definetely. Besides there are not buses to get there later than 00:00h so if you plan to go out to party, no question!!!.The rooms don ´t have real courtains, and the windows are so big that the room is already hell at 5 o clock in the morgen and you can ´t sleep. Never again!!!

In this hostel you get value for money- clean rooms equipped with refrigerators, friendly and helpful staff, a bus station nearby and a calm neighborhood away from the rush of the city. It's not a small cosy hostel, but as long as you search for good and cheap accomodation it's just perfect. Only criticism: the kitchens are really really badly equipped and 10 euro to rent dishes is defnitly too much.

• 22nd May 2014

it's a little bit far from downtown, but price is good. My key can open both front door and my room!! I feel not safe about this, but others are good.