Lisbon Dreams Guesthouse

Superb 92 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 92 Total Reviews

18th Jul 2017

I loved this place! It made me feel like I was at a spa. Our room greeted us with a robe and apple. Beautiful common room and delicious free breakfast. The outdoor sitting area is also adorable. The staff was extremely helpful. Bathrooms were ver clean. Although they were communal, they were very private. I will definitely stay here again!

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
18th Jul 2017

Good breakfast, clean and comfortable bed with bathrobe to use, key for the room, clean bathroom, hot water, friendly staff, fully equipped kitchen and wifi was working well. My room was located next to a washing room and close to the entrance which can be noisy. I woke up at 3am from some noise outside my door. I was really tired from my long flights though, so I was able to fall asleep again. For a one night's stay I was really satisfied and had everything I needed. Will definitely go back.

• Estonia, Female, 31-40
5th Jul 2017

I was really satisfied with my stay! Everything was in balance!

26th Jun 2017

The Lisbon Dreams Guesthouse was amazing! Everything was extremely clean, the staff was helpful, the breakfast included was very nice. You are a short walk from the main Avenue. I would highly recommend staying here.

• England, Female, 31-40
12th Jun 2017

The Guesthouse was easy to find, I appreciated the directions and the photograph of the building as the entrance isnt that obvious. The lady who greeted me and checked me in (Sara) was lovely and gave me a few useful tips about where to pick up trams etc. I actually got to choose between two rooms and opted for the double bed. The room was clean and bright, the bed was comfy and there were plenty of clean bathrooms. There was a good variety for breakfast and decent size mugs for cups of tea.

30th May 2017

The only thing separating this from a hotel is the fact that you have to share a bathroom with some of the other guests. Breakfast is wonderful and you can sit out on a cute patio while you eat. The staff is very accommodating and hostel is located within walking distance of most places in the city.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2017

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Facilities are great, and go above and beyond your basic hostel. The breakfast was quite the treat too.