Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Superb central location, so I walked around a lot, barely using the (cheap) public transport system. Surprisingly comfortable bunk beds. Friendly guests. Chatting for more than 2 hrs over hostel dinner was probably my best highlight. Bathrooms/ shower rooms were spacious. Considering that I am a 55 yr old man, I felt at home. HIGHLY recommended.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Perfect location, very clean, the room are big: this hostel is amazing!

• 2nd Dec 2015

Prob the best hostel I've ever stayed at in Europe. So clean breakfast was amazing. Had a hard time with the Wifi at times connecting but overall fine. The lounge areas are amazing and it's such a beautiful chill safe place, made the stay in Lisbon the best.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The facilities are beautiful. When we were walking around looking for it I actually took a picture of it before I realized that it was where we were staying. Additionally, the inside is very clean. They have cleaning ladies that really clean every detail every day. It was immaculate. The staff was incredibly friendly and also really helpful. They offered great extra's as well like cheap dinners and trips around south Portugal. Loved it!

It was rather cold at room and lot of raffic noise from the street. It was pretty nice to meet so many people from all around the world, especiaĺy round the brakfasttable.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Finland
  • Couple, 41+

This was my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at! The people were welcoming and the breakfast and 3 course dinners offered by the hostel was the best food I had in Lisbon! It's place were the staff is happy and everyone is willing to interact and participate in hostel events like the pub crawl and walking tour! 10/10 would recommend

• 19th Nov 2015

This hostel was the first time I stayed in a hostel while traveling alone. The hostel made me immediately feel like I belonged there. Also, the dinners they cook at the hostel are the best I've had at any hostel. The bathrooms were very clean as were the rooms and public areas. Negative comments are the street noise was loud in the morning although you're right in the city so what do you expect and the sheets were clean but some stains. Also, laundry was 10€ but they folded it for you.

Great hostel! Very clean, great location and the breakfasts were excellent! It was a beautiful building too.

Very comfortable hostel. Has a "home" sort of vibe to it. Located right in the middle of the city and near the water, I had no problems with this hostel and would suggest people to stay here! Staff are helpful in answering questions and they have a comfortable lounge!

I was amazed at what Lisbon Lounge Hostel was able to offer. I came as a solo traveller for 4 days and had an amazing time. I really liked the fact that tours were organised by the hostel itself and that there was an option of having dinner at the hostel! The food was really good and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. I would not change anything about your current setting - it's perfect.

• 8th Nov 2015

One of the greatest hostels I've ever stayed at. The dinner was one of my favorite parts, and I made a lot of friends from all over the world. Dinner started at 8:30 and we talked for almost 3 hours. Breakfast was also just as great with crepes the first day of my stay and scrabbled eggs the next. Bathrooms and rooms were also incredibly clean and spacious. It felt more like my apartment than a hostel. Thanks!

• 7th Nov 2015

Perfect Hostel! Very clean, friendly staff and very nice rooms and the location is perfect to explore the city. You can only recommend this hostel!

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in this hostel. On both nights that I stayed here, I signed up for the organised dinner. Once in the Lisbon Lounge with 8 people with 6 nationalities in total. It was great fun having a dinner conversation all together. The second night the dinner was at the Living Lounge Hostel, the near-by sister-hostel. 2 tables filled with travellers sharing stories, a delicious dinner, including wine. They even had cocktails here for 3,50 euro! I will definitely go back here!

If you want to chill out, have a nice evening and meet people, this is your spot! It is relaxed, not a party place, but you can still meet chill people here to start a night of fun if ur into that. If not, meet some people who are calm, collected but still interesting. Needless to say, this place was awesome. Perfect for solo travelers looking to either take it easy or pregame for an epic night out!

This hostel is one of the best I have ever stayed in! It truly felt like home. The staff was so helpful and the facilities were amazing. The art and decorations are amazing as well.

We had a fantastic stay - our room was awesome, the location could not have been better and breakfast was great. We were with our baby, and the staff could not have been more welcoming.

• 28th Oct 2015

The bathrooms were amazing! Stayed in a private room and absolutely loved it, high ceilings, cool atmosphere. Breakfast could have been better, it was a lot of bread and sugar. Great location, walking distance from everything you wanna see and do at night. Reception was very helpful and trip to Sintra was amazing. Great stay in Lisbon, I'll definitely be back.

Hostel was comfortable. Staff was very friendly. This hostel was located in the center of Lisbon and easy to get to all the sites I wanted to see.

This place is awesome! One of the best hostels I've ever been to, the decoration beautiful, the breakfast is awesome, the beds are comfy and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Very helpful staff - saved me when I left the hostel at 4:15 AM in the morning without a very important bag by calling the taxi driver back. Understood and supported the needs of a cycling traveller - in fact, the staff themselves ride bikes. Location is hard to beat, very central, so some of the 4 bed dorms and 2 bed rooms face the noisy street side. I felt I was better of in a 6 bed dorm that faced to the courtyard than in a 4 bed dorm that faced to the street. But all in all excellent.