Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Decor was great- loved this place. Definitely worth the money. Super clean, good kitchen, great free brekkie (basic but awesome with the pancakes- we bought bananas to put on top). Free tea all day. Close to centre. Huge amount of space in rooms and common rooms. Only negatives were that the beds shook every time someone moved in the room, and was quite loud outside so sleeping was a bit annoying!

Awesome facilities! Breakfast is included and there were eggs or pancake in the morning and fresh fruits - better than in any hostel I've stayed in before. Definitely the best value for money you can get!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Finland

I really enjoyed my days in there!

Everithing was OK

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Great design hostel with a fantastic vibe!

This was definitely the best hostel i have been in so far. So clean, friendly, nice ... it seemed like a hotel and the staff was very helpful and kind. If you are in lisbon i totally recommend this hostel. It has been amazing. We didn't want to go outside cause it was so nice there ^^

Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff and an amazing 3 course meal for 10euro! One of the best hostels I've stayed at... highly recommended :)

Great place for my first hostel experience. The dinners by Miguel were fantastic. Next time I am in Lisbon I know where I am staying.

I had a good stay at Lisbon Lounge. The hostel is very central and every place is walking distance. Metro, trams, buses all near the hostel. My only complain is that I told them I would be reaching at 10am. I did not get a bed before 2pm and this was not highlighted by them earlier. Considering I was in Ibiza the previous night and got no rest, getting a bed at 2pm eventually made me waste a day in Lisbon. The staff is great otherwise. This was my first time in a hostel and I expected more

• 17th Jul 2014
  • India

This was my third time at the Living Lounge Hostel in Lisbon. Everybody at the hostel is doing a geat job. The people at the reception are extremely helpful and friendly. The common area and the kitchen are very nice. They offer dinner every night, which I also highly recommend. Miguel and Miguel thank you very much. I am looking forward to seeing you again next time.

A gorgeous clean hostel that I would recommend to anyone. Very chilled atmosphere and all staff were extremely helpful, even helped me book trains for the next leg of my trip - Thanks guys!

I could not have wished for more! Breakfast, bed, bathroom, location... all was perfect! Just sad, I could not participate at the Sintra Tour as there was no place left the evening before.

• 16th Jul 2014

Great hostel with huge storage lockers under each bed. Great location with lots of activities

Location is great! I wasn't very comfortable with the mixed gender dorms. The hostel should at least make it clear on booking that that is the case.

• 12th Jul 2014

Definitely a positive experience. Wonderful staff, great value for money, excellent breakfasts and positive vibe! This is place to be. :) ps do the free walking tours too!

• 11th Jul 2014

Couldn't fault the stay, thank you!

Lisbon Lounge Hostel is probably the best hostel I ever stayed. I highly recommend the hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

I stayed with two friends during 2 nights and we really enjoyed our estance! Rooms were clean (mine was quite noissy), hot water all the day in showers and we had the famous dinner with some more people and with the chefs, and it was really funny! Acondicioned air in rooms, confortable maltress and pillow and very very beautiful building (the worst thing, it has no elevator!) hope to come back, we love lisbon!

Extremely pleasant and welcoming stay! I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone who is looking to experience Lisbon with new friends, and get to know all the best tips of the city. Facilities were clean and very, dare I say it, stylish for a hostel. Trendy decorated lobby that makes you feel comfortable to stay. Clean washrooms and rooms. By far the best part are the 'extras': homemade Portuguese 3-course dinners with wine for 10 euros, where you can talk and meet the other explorers

• 5th Jul 2014

This is a great easy place to stay. I stayed a few years back and it was a little better, still a really nice place, just starting to show the wear for its popularity.