Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Thanks for the great stay!

When you enter the hostel, you have to press a bell and then walk upstairs. So the receptionist will see you coming in. Great facilities and there is a common area every floor and a common area in every room. The biggest I have ever seen in a hostel. Only stay here for one night and would choose to stay here again as great location neat a metro station and in the most crowded shopping street. It is a bit noisy but ear plug save the day.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Loved my stay at the hostel, was a home away from home! We couldn't believe how beautiful the decor was and we didn't want to leave. Best hostel I've stayed in ever

• 29th Jun 2015

Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Offered great variety of things to do. If I'm ever going to Lisbon I'm going to stay here again and recommend it to my friends aswell.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Finland

The best hostel I have ever had. beautiful and with a wonderful soul. Miguel's diners for 10 euros are amazing.

• 28th Jun 2015

Wish I had been able to stay longer! But a super chic place

Best location, clean modern hostel. The €10 dinners by Miguel are cheap and amazing! They are also a really good way to meet other travellers. Do the Sintra Tour! It was by far the best part of my Portugal trip! Stay at this hostel, it's awesome!!!

fantastic

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Excellent!!

Such a great hostel! The free breakfast in the morning was amazing (Crepes!), everyone was very friendly, the €10 dinners at night were also lovely and a great way to bond and meet other people staying in the hostel. It wasn't a party hostel but it had a great laid back atmosphere. Plenty of space in the rooms, not squashed in like other hostels.

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Wales

Really nice staff. A special thanks to Ze. He gave me really useful tips for my trip through Portugal. Nice place to meet other travellers, excellent breakfast, perfect location in Lisbon and very clean. Thanks a lot for everything

I loved the hostel, the rooms are confortable and clean, its perfectly located and the staff is great. They were very helpful!

Awesome hostel in a great location. The staff were super friendly and always had good suggestions of where to go and what to see. Definitely stay here if you're in Lisbon.

The €10 dinner offer at night is great, a good way to know people and have delicious food (vegetarian option available) prepared by locals. Rooms and toilets are spacious. Power sockets are found inside each individual lockers where are located beneath the bed. Air conditioner is available in my room (but not my friend's one). Breakfast with freshly made pancake and omelette in the morning.

Absolutely recommend to everyone and anyone wanting to stay in Lisbon. Literally the coolest hostels I have ever seen or had the pleasure of staying in. Definitely would make a trip back to Lisbon specially to stay here!

This is the second time I book at Lounge hostel and I'm always satisfied with the service. I would recommend it to everyone, it has one of the best standards.

• 13th Jun 2015

Please please try the hostel dinner. It is a must and really a great way to get to know the city and meet new people. And the dinner itself is amazing, delicious and so cheap...!

Still the best hostel ever! It was our third time here, and the whole experience is amazing! Good food, very friendly people, modern environment, just perfect!

Lisbon lounge is in the heart of the city. It's very clean and has a great atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again!