Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

central, lovely people, best decision to stay here!

• 16th Jul 2015

This is a wonderful place to stay. The facilities are great, and the staff is incredibly kind and helpful. The location is central and convenient to everything.

• 16th Jul 2015

Immaculate hostel in terms of cleanliness and facilities. Atmosphere was rather dull, and seemed to cater to the 30+ crowd. Staff was a toss up, everyone at the desk was cold except for one guy, the chef Miguel was amazing and his dinner is to die for, and Sam who runs the pub crawl gets too drunk for his own good. Location is central to most tourist spots and the train to the beach. Happened to have a couple fun people on our floor so we created our own atmosphere and had a great stay overall.

We had a lovely stay!

Wifi doesn't work well on the fourth floor! Hope to see imporvement. All the other things are perfect!

Amazing hostel! Large rooms, friendly staff, great location, super clean, nice breakfast too! They gave great restaurant recommendations and suggestions for the city. The staff definitely made my stay memorable.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at

A superbe experience, in a cool, contemporary atmosphere with a short distance to many attractions. One of the best hostel where I´ve been in the last months... Can´t wait to go back. Staff alwyas there to help and I can do attitude. Special dinner every evening, cooked y a great chef. Best value for money in town. I loved it.

• 7th Jul 2015

Really good hostel! We have nothing to complain about the hostel or staff- clean cosy dorms, bathrooms also clean and always one was free. The staff was always nice and helpful! There was just one evening with some noise, but that happens in hostels and we had a Room on the floor next to the reception and kitchen... The breakfast is included and really good. We would definitely recommend the hostel whenever we can!

Great location, staff was super friendly and at the ready with recommendations, was an easy place to meet other people, cool design, and comfortable!

Thanks for the great stay!

When you enter the hostel, you have to press a bell and then walk upstairs. So the receptionist will see you coming in. Great facilities and there is a common area every floor and a common area in every room. The biggest I have ever seen in a hostel. Only stay here for one night and would choose to stay here again as great location neat a metro station and in the most crowded shopping street. It is a bit noisy but ear plug save the day.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Loved my stay at the hostel, was a home away from home! We couldn't believe how beautiful the decor was and we didn't want to leave. Best hostel I've stayed in ever

Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Offered great variety of things to do. If I'm ever going to Lisbon I'm going to stay here again and recommend it to my friends aswell.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Finland

The best hostel I have ever had. beautiful and with a wonderful soul. Miguel's diners for 10 euros are amazing.

• 28th Jun 2015

Wish I had been able to stay longer! But a super chic place

Amazing atmosphere and the dinners are incredible, thanks Miguel!

Best location, clean modern hostel. The €10 dinners by Miguel are cheap and amazing! They are also a really good way to meet other travellers. Do the Sintra Tour! It was by far the best part of my Portugal trip! Stay at this hostel, it's awesome!!!

fantastic