Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Interior design is really nice and the pancakes are for a breakfast. I love this place! :-D

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

One of the best Hostels I've stayed in, very clean and modern with a nice central location. Probably the best part was the home cooked dinner by Pedro, which is apparently done every day of the week. I couldn't believe how much food we got (with lots of wine!) for only 10 Euro- it was also a fantastic way to meet new people staying at the hostel! We almost signed up for the dinner again the following night, but we had yet to try any local restaurants and felt it necessary before leaving.

Thanks a lot! We highly recommended staying at this hostel. Clean rooms,bathrooms and tasty breakfast - it is higher then any of your expectations. Do not miss dinner at the kitchen. It costs only 10 or 8 euro but it's worth the restaurant meal

Everything was great, like the last time.

• 18th Feb 2014

This hostel is a very clean and beautifully renovated hostel. It is located in an excellent location and the hostel dinners are not only delicious, but it is a great place to meet other travellers.

I have been to many hostel around the world. This one of the best or even the best. Nice staff. Secure place. Nice and very affordable dinners. I wish the hostel all the best

We had an amazing stay at Lisbon Lounge Hostel. It's right in the centre and the building is beautiful! The staff is really nice as well and Pedro's dinner is AMAZING. Can definitely recommend this hostel, one of the best I ever stayed at!!

We booked the hostel after reading so many good reviews. Bed, facilities, breakfast, location are really good. But we didn't have enjoyable stay. For light sleepers, it is hard to sleep before 11-12 pm for sure and in midnight. Sound proof to room is not good. We had a bad night when a group of people are doing disgraceful thing in room and the on-duty staff's response was slow and slightly not that attentive. Not good experience for us in overall.

Best hostel ever. Had a great time!

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Perfect Hostel! Don't hesitate to book this hostel! The location, the people, the staff and overall the delicious dinner make this hostel unique!

Hotel comfort and cleanliness, delicious meals and pancake breakfast and an awesome social atmosphere. Cannot recommend more highly!

Thank you for the reception. The days I spent at the hostel were amazing!

This was my first hostel experience, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but the Lisbon Lounge Hostel was amazing. From the moment we got in to the moment we left, it was filled with lots of interesting people, was clean, with a friendly and helpful staff and just a really nice looking place. Also, the chef, Pedro, is the man. His dinner was phenomenal and very cheap for what you get. I had a really awesome stay here and would recommend it to anyone going to Lisbon.

• 30th Jan 2014

Literally in love with the Lisbon Lounge hostel. The staff was so cool and knowledgeable about where to go, where to eat, and how to get there. The rooms and bathrooms were always clean. The chef Pedro was such a character. He cooked an amazing meal for us for only 10 euros with unlimited wine, salad, appetizer, main dish, and dessert. All in all, wonderful experience.

• 30th Jan 2014

Great choice!

That's so great for me to live in this hostel! And it is worth to taste dinner in hostel.

It is THE best hostel I've ever been. There are no word to describe it. You must experience it!

• 21st Jan 2014

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Clean, great location and a good price, but most of all, very friendly staff and the dinners that you can sign up for every night is the perfect way to meet new people!

The hostel have a cooker for reserves to customers, It's was great!

Lisbon Lounge, like everyone else says, is one of the most amazing hostels I've ever stayed in. It's extremely clean and modern, decorated nicely, secure (lockers with locks under every bed), good facilities (free internet, computer use, bikes to rent, dinner in the hostel), free breakfast is good, and beds are comfy and warm. Only thing missing was people to hang out. We went off season and met really no one in the hostel.

• 17th Jan 2014