Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

This was absolutely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was extremely friendly, the facilities were spotless, the location incredible, and the dinners sublime. I thoroughly enjoyed the environment at the hostel that helped encourage getting to know the other people staying there. I made a ton of friends due to the unique dinners and common rooms. Thanks guys for a wonderful stay.

• 13th Mar 2014

Everything it’s said, and more. I've found that hostel as great as it was said on other reviews. The staff is amazing, the price is maybe too low, and the localisation is perfect. Without a doubt, go there.

Best hostel I have ever stayed. The location, the people, the staff, everything was good.

Just great!!! Thank you!

It was a great hostel for meeting people and the 10 euro hostel dinners were excellent! I had a great stay!

Thanks so much for the nice stay we had! Muito obrigado especialmente pra o Zé e as mulheres da limpieza! Sus pancakes estaban muitos ricos!

• 27th Feb 2014

The Best hostel I have ever been. Probably better than a lot of hotels I have been as well. Extremely clean, awesome design, cosy and the staff is really friendly. If you visit Lisbon you MUST stay there. If you stay there you MUST eat dinner. If you can't stay there - you MUST eat dinner there. Just two words: Pedro Picante.

Excellent hostel! The common area is great place to meet new people, the hostel has a great atmosphere and the dinner by Marcos is AMAZING! He do it with so much passion, make sure you book before 6pm or it might not be space! The rooms are modern and clean. It's for sure my place to stay if in Lisbon!

The hostel is very good, clean and confortable. The breakfast and localization are great.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Interior design is really nice and the pancakes are for a breakfast. I love this place! :-D

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Czech Republic

One of the best Hostels I've stayed in, very clean and modern with a nice central location. Probably the best part was the home cooked dinner by Pedro, which is apparently done every day of the week. I couldn't believe how much food we got (with lots of wine!) for only 10 Euro- it was also a fantastic way to meet new people staying at the hostel! We almost signed up for the dinner again the following night, but we had yet to try any local restaurants and felt it necessary before leaving.

Thanks a lot! We highly recommended staying at this hostel. Clean rooms,bathrooms and tasty breakfast - it is higher then any of your expectations. Do not miss dinner at the kitchen. It costs only 10 or 8 euro but it's worth the restaurant meal

Everything was great, like the last time.

• 18th Feb 2014

This hostel is a very clean and beautifully renovated hostel. It is located in an excellent location and the hostel dinners are not only delicious, but it is a great place to meet other travellers.

I have been to many hostel around the world. This one of the best or even the best. Nice staff. Secure place. Nice and very affordable dinners. I wish the hostel all the best

We had an amazing stay at Lisbon Lounge Hostel. It's right in the centre and the building is beautiful! The staff is really nice as well and Pedro's dinner is AMAZING. Can definitely recommend this hostel, one of the best I ever stayed at!!

We booked the hostel after reading so many good reviews. Bed, facilities, breakfast, location are really good. But we didn't have enjoyable stay. For light sleepers, it is hard to sleep before 11-12 pm for sure and in midnight. Sound proof to room is not good. We had a bad night when a group of people are doing disgraceful thing in room and the on-duty staff's response was slow and slightly not that attentive. Not good experience for us in overall.

Best hostel ever. Had a great time!

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Argentina

Perfect Hostel! Don't hesitate to book this hostel! The location, the people, the staff and overall the delicious dinner make this hostel unique!

Hotel comfort and cleanliness, delicious meals and pancake breakfast and an awesome social atmosphere. Cannot recommend more highly!