Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

I would absolutely recommend this hostel as value for money, location and helpful staff. The evening dinners are worth booking as soon as you arrive as they book up fast, the chef works hard to cater for all travellers, the food prepared in great ;)

• 29th Aug 2014

Lisbon Lounge was the best hostel I've ever stayed at, great facilities and optional extras, Sophia that took us on the 'Sintra fairytale tour' was lovely and had great dinner recommendations for us!

• 28th Aug 2014

excellent staff and place. too much music played in the lounge at all times. but i could have asjked them to turn the volume down.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Good hostel, would use again for sure. Stayed in loads of different ones across the world and this one is up there with the best

Positive remarks first: It was definately the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff was friendly and helpful at all times and a lot of activities were offered by the hostel. Lockers are available for free and the living room was spacious, clean and well furnished. The only thing that bothered me a bit was how noisy it was at night. Granted that comes with the amazing location (right in the city center) but even with the windows closed it was impossible to sleep through the night.

This hostel is the perfect place for staing in Lisbon. Good price, best location, very kind people! Thank you for everything! It was great time and trip to Sintra from the hostel was very interesting I liked it so much! See you^)

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Russia

great hostel in prime location. awesome vibe and cool staff.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Amazing hostel

• 12th Aug 2014

Wifi could be improved inside rooms and the shower head in the smaller bathroom on level 3 was a bit difficult to deal with.

Decor was great- loved this place. Definitely worth the money. Super clean, good kitchen, great free brekkie (basic but awesome with the pancakes- we bought bananas to put on top). Free tea all day. Close to centre. Huge amount of space in rooms and common rooms. Only negatives were that the beds shook every time someone moved in the room, and was quite loud outside so sleeping was a bit annoying!

Awesome facilities! Breakfast is included and there were eggs or pancake in the morning and fresh fruits - better than in any hostel I've stayed in before. Definitely the best value for money you can get!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Finland

I really enjoyed my days in there!

Everithing was OK

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Great design hostel with a fantastic vibe!

This was definitely the best hostel i have been in so far. So clean, friendly, nice ... it seemed like a hotel and the staff was very helpful and kind. If you are in lisbon i totally recommend this hostel. It has been amazing. We didn't want to go outside cause it was so nice there ^^

Great hostel, friendly and helpful staff and an amazing 3 course meal for 10euro! One of the best hostels I've stayed at... highly recommended :)

Great place for my first hostel experience. The dinners by Miguel were fantastic. Next time I am in Lisbon I know where I am staying.

I had a good stay at Lisbon Lounge. The hostel is very central and every place is walking distance. Metro, trams, buses all near the hostel. My only complain is that I told them I would be reaching at 10am. I did not get a bed before 2pm and this was not highlighted by them earlier. Considering I was in Ibiza the previous night and got no rest, getting a bed at 2pm eventually made me waste a day in Lisbon. The staff is great otherwise. This was my first time in a hostel and I expected more

• 17th Jul 2014
  • India

This was my third time at the Living Lounge Hostel in Lisbon. Everybody at the hostel is doing a geat job. The people at the reception are extremely helpful and friendly. The common area and the kitchen are very nice. They offer dinner every night, which I also highly recommend. Miguel and Miguel thank you very much. I am looking forward to seeing you again next time.

A gorgeous clean hostel that I would recommend to anyone. Very chilled atmosphere and all staff were extremely helpful, even helped me book trains for the next leg of my trip - Thanks guys!