Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel is unbelievably good. The dorms are spacious and clean with secure lockers. The staff are friendly and helpful and the location is great. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Great hostel! Super clean hostel and friendly staff. Walking tour was great and food was fantastic!

Fantastic hostel. Perfect location, excellent facilities and a wonderful, friendly staff. They also put on a lot of events for the people staying their if you wish to get involved. I cannot recommend this hostel more than enough and I will be staying here again upon my next visit to Lisbon.

• 5th Jun 2014

all the people and stuff are good! just like home

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great Place to stay. Good situation, clean, secure. The stuff are helpful with special thanks to christian(The astrologue). I will recommend and will come back.

Lisbon Lounge was overall a great hostel. Each room has card access and a key for a large individual locker under your bed. The breakfast was really great, homemade crepes with various jams and Nutella! The staff was helpful with directions and suggestions but a city map would have been a great addition. Overall this hostel is wonderful!

Most amazing hostel I have ever been to. Beautiful, huge rooms, great common areas. The staff gives you a tour and is sooooo friendly the whole stay. Breakfast is delicous and so is the dinner they offer. Great little touches like chargers in all the lockers

the location is good but the soundproof equipment is poor... so it's noisy at night because of outside. breakfast is soso.

• 30th May 2014
  • South Korea

I chose this hostel because of the bicycle rental. Mine had very good quality.

We absolutely loved everything about Lisbon Lounge! It's clean and secure, and the atmosphere is amazing, loved the local artwork in the rooms. Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and location. I already recommended this hostel to another traveller I met in Sevilla.

• 25th May 2014
  • Turkey

Great place to stay. Very clean, nice atmosphere. Very friendly helpful staff. Perfect location.

• 24th May 2014

Very clean, quiet and comfortable. We would stay here again.

Perfect place to stay in Lisbon. I have never been in such a clean hostel. Nice included breakfast with taste rolls and fresh made pancakes. Perfect value for money! We will come back! Thank you Lisbon Lounge Hostel!

The best hostel I ever stayed!!!! I´ve never seen such a clean hostel, were you can see cleaning staff nearly the whole day. The hostel is near to the citycenter, so you can walk most of the ways. The breakfast was excellent, you could get crisp pancakes. The staff always helped us and organised very interesting tours. Our room was such big and fancy, it was great. You can get free coffee and tea the whole day. I can´t citicize one thing!

One of the best hostels i had ever been in my life. Everything in the hostel is nice, clean and big. The staff is very friendly and helps you when ever you need them. You have a good breakfast there and you have the choise to get a really good and fresh three-course menue every evening for dinner, together with the guys of the second hostel. If i come back to Lisbon, than Lisbon Lounge or Lounge Living.

Amazing breakfast! Very spacious rooms and dinner was awesome as well

Loved the hostel, one of the best I ever stayed at. Clean, comfortable, the staff was very friendly, pancakes for breakfast and the dinner they made was delicious.

The hostel is really nice and well located! Clean and secure! And the staff absolutely amazing.

• 17th May 2014

I stayed in a lot of hostels all over the world, but this was the best hostel so far!

• 16th May 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at one of the nicest hostels I´ve ever visited. The staff awesome und very helpful. We loved the dinner with Ricardo and talking with him till late night ;). I hope I will come back to visit you again! Greets, Alexander van den Boom