Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Great spot. Not so much a party hostel but can be lively at times. Large dorm rooms with lots of room. Very clean. Breakfast great. No complaints and the staff very helpful. Very relaxed and nice decor.

Ohhh my godddd.... the best hostel in the world!!!!! This was my first time solo traveling and literally this place welcomed me with open arms! I can not stress enough how good this place was. Super clean, staff was awesome (shoutout to Omar{I think that was his name} and Sam who hosted the pub crawl) Seriously tho, i loved every second of my stay here! Thank you Lisbon Lounge!

It was just... Perfect! Aleksandra

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel was fantastic, had a great time there. I love how they put in a dinner and really show you around the hostel and having the activities are great also. Always helpful with giving you information and real handy to pay $10€ for them to do your washing. That's a bonus when travelling for 5months. I'm even going back to the hostel next week.

10 Euros for dinner is costly for backpackers.

A pretty awesome hostel. Tough to beat, even though Lisbon has the worlds best hostels. Location was incredible, staff nice.

This place is just great, the hostel is for everyone, the meals are very tasty and a great way to meet people. The pub crawl and Fado tours are also good, well worth doing. It’s just a cool place to hang out. The Internet is also good... just go there!

This is simply the best hostel we could have wished for, a pity we could only stay 2 nights! Great people and staff, lovely breakie with home made pancakes!! A winner!

• 8th Oct 2015

Awesome hostel, spacious and the decor is cool. Stayed there for one night but wish I could have stayed longer! Beds are super comfy too.

• 7th Oct 2015

This is a lovely hostel. The rooms are big, with en-suit shower and toilet. It is very comfortable and the staff is super friendly and helpful. It got a very relaxing atmosphere. Their dinners are great. Also, I went to Sintra trip through them and it was one of the best things I have done during my stay in Lisbon.

One of the nicest hostels I have stayed in - Location was fantastic, staff extremely helpful and dorm very cleaned and well looked after. Cheap beer and lovely lounges made it an extremely pleasant place to be and I would definitely stay here again - Could not recommend enough!

• 30th Sep 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Well done.

Best location, very nice staff, good dinner!

This was my first hostel experience and I was not let down! Amazing staff, good crowd, great location and clean! Recommended to anyone staying in Lisbon.

Best Hostel i`ve ever stayed in! Fantastic people, great food and perfect location. Keep on going guys!

Great hostel. Central location; very clean; comfortable beds with convenient little bedside pockets for personal possessions; nice hangout rooms on each level; absolutely stunning nightly dinner made by locals; outrageously helpful and friendly staff. So many good things.

This was my first time at a hostel and it was great. The location of this hostel can not be beat.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • ahinds94

Love this hostel so much.The most wonderful hostel i'v ever been.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • China

I had a great stay at Lisbon Lounge, thanks to the extremely friendly and helpful statt. The hostel is very clean (kitchen, common area, rooms, bathrooms) and, on top, super-stylish! The breakfast is good too, with bread, marmelade, cheese, juices, tea, coffee and pancakes - the only thing I missed was some fresh fruit! Definitely recommend this hostel, very nice place and great value for money! :)

Staff was very helpful.