Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Was really cool it's at the middle town

Honestly, the photos looked really good and the hostel looked even better in reality. One of the best I've stayed in so far. Staff super nice and welcoming, everything very nice and clean, breakfast is superb, including freshly made pancakes! Would definitely stay there again. Only negative thing to say is that the laundry costs 5€ + 5€ for drying, so we went to a nice old lady who did it instead.

amazing hostel!!! so clean and polished. staff were awesome! really friendly and generally smiling and happy people. nothing was a problem! right in the centre of town too. lots of people around to socialize with in the lounge! my only small issue was that the chef took over the kitchen right on dinner time to cook for those who wanted it. he was quite rude and made you feel very unwelcome being in the kitchen which i was paying to use. but that was just the minor problem for me!! great stay :)

Excellent hostel though the only complain that I have is that I don't think the storage room is that safe as it is the laundry room at the same time.

Its a wonderful place ! We want to go back There ! Nice place et the staff is perfect

• 10th Jan 2014

A beautifully designed, well located, with wonderful atmosphere, certainly a must-stay place in Lisbon!

Everything great!

Wifi just in the lobby And is all mixed room Must try their excellent dinner

Lisbon Lounge Hostel is the cleanest hostel I've ever met!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Poland

Everything about this hostel was just great. The house, although "old" is perfectly good and I took a hot hot shower in a stunning bathroom. The staff was really nice and the breakfast was all you can desire. I really liked and next time I will definitely put this hostel in my priorities for Lisbon. It was a walking distance from Chiado. I recomend it

Amazing hostel, friendly staff, tasteful décor, nice atmosphere and the nightly dinners are excellent!

• 28th Nov 2013

What a find! I would certainly recommend this place to anyone coming to this absolutely wonderful city. Definitely a "boutique" hostel. What good value for money.

The staff was awsome. Very helpful and know all the off the beaten path spots. Shout out to Henry. Thanks for the nights out with a great blend of people from all over the world and to Pedro for his four course home cooked meals. Wed. Night ribs baby and all the wine you can drink. You have to stay here!! Mike. From USA. NY

From the moment i walked in to the moment i walked out, all i can say is WOW. This was my first time staying at a hostel and it totally completely inspired me to see staying at a hostel in a whole new way. The staff were super awesome, the chef/dinner experience amazing, the activities they've put together for their guests-very thoughtful, the place itself is charming, beautiful, clean, secure....superb experience. I will definitely recommend Lisbon Lounge to anyone visiting Lisbon. Thank you!!!

• 2nd Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. We had a private room and it was clean, comfortable and had plenty of access to bathrooms. Bunk rooms looked pretty good too. Pedro's €10 dinners with three courses and all the wine you can drink is unbeatable both for price and deliciousness!

• 1st Nov 2013

Fantastic hostel..one of the best I've stayed in. The in-house dinner is a must-try as it's delicious yet much cheaper than what you can find outside.

If you are visiting Lisbon and don't stay in this hostel, you are doing it allllllll wrongggg. Love Lisbon Lounge OBRIGADA

• 1st Nov 2013

Perfect hostel!

• 31st Oct 2013

There is not a big logo outside by the street. Not easy to find out the site.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • China

Katia is the best! She was very helpful! The breakfast choice is a bit poor and the bread should not finish before the end time!