Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

A rare case that I value everything "excellent". But this is really how we felt. We stayed as a family of five and enjoyed evry aspect of the stay. Even the rather limited space at the breakfast-table did not turn out to be a problem. Thank you all very much!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I had never seen such a clean and well designed hostel !

• 27th Mar 2015

Great amenities, fantastic location, and the friendliest and most helpful workers I've ever encountered at a hostel. They offer a ton of tours and outings and offer great recommendations at the front desk. Also, whatever you do, have dinner at the hostel with Chef Miguel at least once. $10 euro for a three courses (the best meal we had in Lisbon), plenty of wine, and excellent conversation.

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! Of the 20+ hostels I've stayed at in Europe, this is by far the best!!

Really loved the place! So clean and organized. Nice kitchen to cook. The staff was so thoughtful and the location is great. You can walk from there to many atractions in downtown. Also really close to the subway.

Exceptionally friendly staff. Security went way beyond anything I could have dreamt up. And the place could not have a more ideal location. I can't say enough good about this hostel.

5 out of 5

• 23rd Mar 2015

Such a beautiful place to stay in the amazing city of Lisbon! The staff made the stay so comfortable and welcoming, and provided my friend and I with loads of helpful tips and things to do in the city. One of my favorite things that the hostel offered were the €10 three course meal... SO delicious and great company. The walking tour was also cool-- by donation with a rad guide.

• 20th Mar 2015

Very congenial atmosphere and the dinner was fantastic! Staff were friendly and helpful with great recommendations and the decoration was stylish. Only would note that you can hear people in the lounge easily from the sleeping rooms. Also highly recommend the walking tour with Simonetta. She was very knowledgeable and gave us a great lay of the land.

Absolutely epic!! Couldn't have asked for anything else. Best hostel we have stayed at!

Nice Hostel, I really enjoyed the trip to Lisbon.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

AMAZING! AMAZING! This place blew my mind. They thought of everything! The rooms were very spacious, the lockers were huge, and in each locker one gets a power strip to charge your electronics while keeping them locked up. I also love the small bag hanging from each bed, to hold your smaller items like glasses, head lamp, etc. The place was very clean, the staff was friendly and the location cannot be beat! Another plus is the breakfast, available until 10:30: homemade pancakes - Yum!!

This is by far the best hostel I ever stayed in. Everything was just perfect. The hostel is very spacious and has nicely designed common areas.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.

• 14th Mar 2015

Fantastic hostel! Lots of space, super clean, great breakfast and amazing dinners! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• Belgium

Lisbon Lounge is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Everything about it was amazing. The rooms are really spacious and modern, the facilities were always sparkling clean and most of all, the staff were extremely helpful! I could not reccommend this hostel enough! the atmosphere of the place is really welcoming and friendly. Good place to meet fellow travelers, especially over the home cooked dinners. You certainly won't be disappointed.

• 14th Mar 2015

I cannot emphasise more on how satisfied I was during my stay. Great location, great people (both staff and travellers), great atmosphere, most importantly very clean. So far the best hostel I have stayed in! It was a pity that I couldn't join the dinner, heard it was amazing! Had had a glance of their sister hostel Living Lounge Hostel, seems to be nice too.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Lisbon Lounge was awesome! Amazing value for money. Very artsy decor, and felt very homey and safe. Clean, large bathrooms, nice showers and large rooms. Friendly staff. Super convenient that the hostel offers breakfast and dinner. Wi-Fi did not work on the third floor. I was part of a group of 8 and we all loved it (especially the pub crawl).

Really helpfull staff :)

This hostel really is something special - the staff were really welcoming and helpful, the hostel was quite 'boutique' with interesting art work and lots of space dedicated to guest facilities. Quite simple but clean rooms and a great location. Only down side is it's quite hard to find - maybe they could put up a sign?