Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Nice hostel in great location. Wifi didn't work and breakfast was average. The atmosphere of the hostel seemed really social however we only stayed one night so didn't have time to get involved in it unfortunately.

Loved my stay here. Premium facilities, nice staff & great social environment with our own chef!

Our stay here was fantastic. The Lisbon Lounge has it all. Highly recommend.

This is a very clean and spacious hostel in a great location. The staff were very helpful and they have several free walking tours and Fado tours. The dinners are excellent! Highly recommended. Also recommended is the day tour to Sintra. Gorgeous mountain town and wonderful tour! If you want to have the windows open at night, bring some ear plugs, the traffic noise is a bit loud if you're not used to being in a big city. Otherwise, everything was really great!

Thank you for the great stay! The rooms were big and spacious and had an excellent location.

I really enjoyed my stay. The hostel had many activities to help the traveler make the most out of their stay like guided tours and great recommendations about the area. I had an amazing experience.

• 16th Jun 2014

It was a perfect stay at the Lisbon Lounge Hostel! Great environment, nice rooms, friendly staff. The new chefs are very enthousiastic and try their best, but we can't help but say that we did miss Pedro's cooking!!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, friendly staff, good communal areas, great location. The art was a nice touch. Good events - dinners (which if you're travelling alone is a great way to meet people), tours, bikes for hire. I would definitely stay here again, it was a haven of calm in Lisbon city centre.

• 9th Jun 2014

Really a gem, and a place of calm in the big city!

I am so glad to have stayed here! The staff went above and beyond to be helpful and informative. Everything was clean and spacious. I felt safe and comfortable there.

• 8th Jun 2014

This hostel is unbelievably good. The dorms are spacious and clean with secure lockers. The staff are friendly and helpful and the location is great. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Great hostel! Super clean hostel and friendly staff. Walking tour was great and food was fantastic!

Fantastic hostel. Perfect location, excellent facilities and a wonderful, friendly staff. They also put on a lot of events for the people staying their if you wish to get involved. I cannot recommend this hostel more than enough and I will be staying here again upon my next visit to Lisbon.

• 5th Jun 2014

all the people and stuff are good! just like home

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great Place to stay. Good situation, clean, secure. The stuff are helpful with special thanks to christian(The astrologue). I will recommend and will come back.

Lisbon Lounge was overall a great hostel. Each room has card access and a key for a large individual locker under your bed. The breakfast was really great, homemade crepes with various jams and Nutella! The staff was helpful with directions and suggestions but a city map would have been a great addition. Overall this hostel is wonderful!

Most amazing hostel I have ever been to. Beautiful, huge rooms, great common areas. The staff gives you a tour and is sooooo friendly the whole stay. Breakfast is delicous and so is the dinner they offer. Great little touches like chargers in all the lockers

the location is good but the soundproof equipment is poor... so it's noisy at night because of outside. breakfast is soso.

• 30th May 2014
  • South Korea

I chose this hostel because of the bicycle rental. Mine had very good quality.

We absolutely loved everything about Lisbon Lounge! It's clean and secure, and the atmosphere is amazing, loved the local artwork in the rooms. Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and location. I already recommended this hostel to another traveller I met in Sevilla.

• 25th May 2014