Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Great place to stay. Extraordinary clean and tidy. Helpful staff it's always awake and ready to support. Perfect localisation.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Poland

I've been to three different hostels in Lisbon, and Lisbon Lounge was my favourite. It has a super laid back & homy vibe which I loved. There is plenty of space, it's spotlessly clean and I really can't imagine what one could comlain about !

Lisbon lounge hostel was definitely an experience of its own. The staff is amazing. They are friendly and helpful. The food cooked by the chef there was incredible. He really loves to cook and wants his guest to be pleased. I got to meet so many great people. I recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking for a fun experience in Lisbon.

• 12th Sep 2014

The dinner offer for 10 € is great! Very good dishes made by an young portuges man, very good, good atmosphere and good to meet other people!!

1 2 3 Next » last »