Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Definitely a positive experience. Wonderful staff, great value for money, excellent breakfasts and positive vibe! This is place to be. :) ps do the free walking tours too!

• 11th Jul 2014

Couldn't fault the stay, thank you!

Lisbon Lounge Hostel is probably the best hostel I ever stayed. I highly recommend the hostel!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

I stayed with two friends during 2 nights and we really enjoyed our estance! Rooms were clean (mine was quite noissy), hot water all the day in showers and we had the famous dinner with some more people and with the chefs, and it was really funny! Acondicioned air in rooms, confortable maltress and pillow and very very beautiful building (the worst thing, it has no elevator!) hope to come back, we love lisbon!

Extremely pleasant and welcoming stay! I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone who is looking to experience Lisbon with new friends, and get to know all the best tips of the city. Facilities were clean and very, dare I say it, stylish for a hostel. Trendy decorated lobby that makes you feel comfortable to stay. Clean washrooms and rooms. By far the best part are the 'extras': homemade Portuguese 3-course dinners with wine for 10 euros, where you can talk and meet the other explorers

• 5th Jul 2014

This is a great easy place to stay. I stayed a few years back and it was a little better, still a really nice place, just starting to show the wear for its popularity.

Great stay in a great hostel

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great stay, rooms were awesome, security was really good too. Could benefit with more atmosphere in common areas and maybe a bar :)

The staff is SUPER friendly and helpful, especially Ze! Also great breakfasts!

This is such a cool place.

• 28th Jun 2014

Lisbon Lounge is the best Hostel I have been in the World

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Chile

This is first 100% I've given out. This hostel is amazing. The staff was super helpful with everything that we asked them such as where to eat and where to go out at night. The dinner served by Miguel was amazing too and I really enjoyed meeting other people at the hostel. The hostel was one of our highlights from coming to Lisbon!

Nice hostel in great location. Wifi didn't work and breakfast was average. The atmosphere of the hostel seemed really social however we only stayed one night so didn't have time to get involved in it unfortunately.

Loved my stay here. Premium facilities, nice staff & great social environment with our own chef!

Our stay here was fantastic. The Lisbon Lounge has it all. Highly recommend.

This is a very clean and spacious hostel in a great location. The staff were very helpful and they have several free walking tours and Fado tours. The dinners are excellent! Highly recommended. Also recommended is the day tour to Sintra. Gorgeous mountain town and wonderful tour! If you want to have the windows open at night, bring some ear plugs, the traffic noise is a bit loud if you're not used to being in a big city. Otherwise, everything was really great!

Thank you for the great stay! The rooms were big and spacious and had an excellent location.

I really enjoyed my stay. The hostel had many activities to help the traveler make the most out of their stay like guided tours and great recommendations about the area. I had an amazing experience.

• 16th Jun 2014

It was a perfect stay at the Lisbon Lounge Hostel! Great environment, nice rooms, friendly staff. The new chefs are very enthousiastic and try their best, but we can't help but say that we did miss Pedro's cooking!!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, friendly staff, good communal areas, great location. The art was a nice touch. Good events - dinners (which if you're travelling alone is a great way to meet people), tours, bikes for hire. I would definitely stay here again, it was a haven of calm in Lisbon city centre.

• 9th Jun 2014