Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Thank you for the reception. The days I spent at the hostel were amazing!

This was my first hostel experience, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but the Lisbon Lounge Hostel was amazing. From the moment we got in to the moment we left, it was filled with lots of interesting people, was clean, with a friendly and helpful staff and just a really nice looking place. Also, the chef, Pedro, is the man. His dinner was phenomenal and very cheap for what you get. I had a really awesome stay here and would recommend it to anyone going to Lisbon.

• 30th Jan 2014

Literally in love with the Lisbon Lounge hostel. The staff was so cool and knowledgeable about where to go, where to eat, and how to get there. The rooms and bathrooms were always clean. The chef Pedro was such a character. He cooked an amazing meal for us for only 10 euros with unlimited wine, salad, appetizer, main dish, and dessert. All in all, wonderful experience.

• 30th Jan 2014

Great choice!

That's so great for me to live in this hostel! And it is worth to taste dinner in hostel.

It is THE best hostel I've ever been. There are no word to describe it. You must experience it!

• 21st Jan 2014

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Clean, great location and a good price, but most of all, very friendly staff and the dinners that you can sign up for every night is the perfect way to meet new people!

The hostel have a cooker for reserves to customers, It's was great!

Lisbon Lounge, like everyone else says, is one of the most amazing hostels I've ever stayed in. It's extremely clean and modern, decorated nicely, secure (lockers with locks under every bed), good facilities (free internet, computer use, bikes to rent, dinner in the hostel), free breakfast is good, and beds are comfy and warm. Only thing missing was people to hang out. We went off season and met really no one in the hostel.

• 17th Jan 2014

Was really cool it's at the middle town

Honestly, the photos looked really good and the hostel looked even better in reality. One of the best I've stayed in so far. Staff super nice and welcoming, everything very nice and clean, breakfast is superb, including freshly made pancakes! Would definitely stay there again. Only negative thing to say is that the laundry costs 5€ + 5€ for drying, so we went to a nice old lady who did it instead.

amazing hostel!!! so clean and polished. staff were awesome! really friendly and generally smiling and happy people. nothing was a problem! right in the centre of town too. lots of people around to socialize with in the lounge! my only small issue was that the chef took over the kitchen right on dinner time to cook for those who wanted it. he was quite rude and made you feel very unwelcome being in the kitchen which i was paying to use. but that was just the minor problem for me!! great stay :)

Excellent hostel though the only complain that I have is that I don't think the storage room is that safe as it is the laundry room at the same time.

Its a wonderful place ! We want to go back There ! Nice place et the staff is perfect

• 10th Jan 2014

A beautifully designed, well located, with wonderful atmosphere, certainly a must-stay place in Lisbon!

Everything great!

Wifi just in the lobby And is all mixed room Must try their excellent dinner

Lisbon Lounge Hostel is the cleanest hostel I've ever met!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Poland

Everything about this hostel was just great. The house, although "old" is perfectly good and I took a hot hot shower in a stunning bathroom. The staff was really nice and the breakfast was all you can desire. I really liked and next time I will definitely put this hostel in my priorities for Lisbon. It was a walking distance from Chiado. I recomend it

Amazing hostel, friendly staff, tasteful décor, nice atmosphere and the nightly dinners are excellent!

• 28th Nov 2013