Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Really great and modern hostel. I really loved my stay and both dinner and breakfast were delicous. The only thing I missed was a power outlet at my bed tho charge my cell phone.

the room is large, the bed is confortable and the locked box is very big (it was possible to put 2 big bags) the kitchen is very nice and helpful to cook. I enjoyed the breakfast with the pancakes and the marmelade! The wifi didn't work very well in the room on the last floor ( depends on the period)

• 14th Sep 2015

This was a fantastic hostel! It was clean, comfortable, and easy to find. The staff were extremely helpful and the atmosphere was really fun and relaxed. We met some great people here and really enjoyed our stay. I would definitely book here again.

Very nice hostel in perfect location to explore Lisbon. All people I met including the staff were very nice! Regular pub crawls and other tours like fado (I hghly recommend that one!) are offered. Dinner everyday. Most offers have to be paid, some are based on tips.

Fantastic hostel, better yhan some budget hotels. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast too. I'll be back .

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Everything was perfect! I'm glad i stayed there! :)

• 3rd Sep 2015

Staff excellent helpful with local knowledge and tips on where to eat and onward travel. Rooms large, airy and clean with comfy beds. Lots of great activities are available from hostel. The decor is funky and retro with welcoming common areas. The location is right in middle of old town and close to variety of transport options.

It could t be better

Top hostel!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

One of the best hostels I've visited, clean facilities, very friendly and helpful staff, other guests were nice as well. Highly recommend this hostel!

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Norway

Awesome. Super nice staff. Keep up the good job!

Me and my best friend stayed here before in 2013 and decided to come back. We had a wonderful time in Lisbon. Especially the staff is very friendly and always there to help out. Last time we loved the hostel dinner and this time the food was very good, too. But the athmosphere was different, there were too many people in the kitchen.

Major disappointment. Downsides include lack of air conditioning, which made staying in both the bottom and the top bunk very unpleasant. From our room, directly next to the common areas, we could hear all the noise of the hostel. While we initially wrote this off as other backpackers having fun, it wasn't until the last two nights that I realized the noise was from the reception attendants and their drunk friends hanging out and not understanding volume control.

• 16th Aug 2015

Miguel should open up a restaurant. His cooking was that good :)

No words could explain how good it felt to be there. Modern and clean facilities, helpful and kind staff and lots of great activities organized in the hostel itself. I'll be back. I love you guys!

• 13th Aug 2015

The best: The staff was super kind and always available and willing to help! I would only improve the privacy to the toilette, specially on the top floor.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Was recommended here by three individual friends, and Lisbon lounge did not disappoint! Maguels dinner is a MUST, best value in town! Lots and lots of wine, he's the best cook! Hostel was friendly and easy to meet other travellers. Huge sturdy beds and big locker to fit all belongings. Only down side the air con was broken in my room, but lisbon cools down of a night anyway! Pub crawl was fun. Ample clean toilets/showers never had to wait. I'll be back.

location, atmosphere and cleanliness make this hostel one of the best in the world, and it is just few metres from the Metro station (Baixa/Chiado), so you can arrive there by metro straight from the airport. The dinners made by Chef Miguel it is a plus.

Only if there's an aircon in my room, then it would be perfect.

I think this Hostel is one of the world's greatest hostels! It's so easy to get in contact with everybody, the people working there are so nice and funny. We really enjoyed being part of the Lisbon Lounge Crowd for a while. If we'll go ever back to Lisbon that'll be defintiv our place to stay in :)

• 8th Aug 2015