Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

What a great, chic hostel. The hostel dinners wete fantastic. The main area was great for meeting people. Would definitely come back here as I switched due to reservations to a hostel on top of a train station. Totally regret that.

Fantastic hostel with fantastic facilities and extremely friendly and helpful staff

• 30th Apr 2014

Very central. Yummie Breakfast included!:) Friendly Staff. Very creative deco. Good guide.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

hardly to find from the street, but absolut positive surprized when entered. the atmosphere was good, special the way how the young folks enjoyed the dinner and the time after

• 22nd Apr 2014

Fantastic facilities, it was a genuine pleasure. Perhaps the staff could have been more involved with the guests (the chef certainly did!), but, in all, Lovely.

Great staff! Wonderful community-style meal every evening, so as a lone traveller I was able to meet with other travellers and spend a lovely evening together. Great idea!

• 21st Apr 2014

A really great hostel in an awesome location. The decor and general facilities are wonderful and they also have an excellent free breakfast. You won't regret staying here.

Great hostel.. Friendly, clean a nod central

• 15th Apr 2014

ALL of the staff were incredibly friendly and very knowledgeable and interested in helping you have the best experience of Lisbon. The hostel was perfectly situated and very close to metro, train and bus plus lots to do and see on your doorstep. The in house chef cooked typical Portugese dinners adding a creative touch of his own. His menu each night was cooked all from local produce and the love he gave each dish was truly felt in every morsel that you ate........Excellent value for money!

You make us feel like at on our house. The attention from all the Staff of the hostal was great. The chef Pedro was amazing we love his food.

Lisbon Lounge was by far the best hostel experience I have had. I actually looked forward to coming back to its chic and comfortable living room every night after a long day to chat with the people who worked there, and of course, eat Chef Pedro's delicious dinner! The dinner provided every night was definitely a high point for me, since its only 10 euro for an extravagant, long 3-course meal and you can see the dedication and passion Pedro puts into his cooking.

• 14th Apr 2014

The best hostel I have ever been to and I have been around the world a few times... Absolutely wonderful, thank you!

This has to be one of my favourite hostels and the highlight has to be Pedro's dinners. It was 10 euros for a three course meal and free flowing wine and not to mention his homemade hot sauce - I had fresh kebab and quail for the two nights I had dinner there, enough said. The owners and staff are super kind and extremely knowledgable, you'll definitely feel at home. Also, there are crepes for breakfast. The hostel is very clean and the location was perfect - 5 mins to Praca do Commercio.

I stayed for a couple of nights and I didn't want to leave. The hostel is awesome. Pedro's food was awesome, the staff is súper friendly and really good fresh crepes every day.

They even cook crèpes for breakfast on the run. :-)

• 12th Apr 2014

I can't recommend this hostel enough - it was truly wonderful. Spacious rooms, great lockers and outlets, bathrooms cleaned daily, delicious breakfasts (Nutella crepes!), incredibly helpful staff, and wonderful dinners from Pedro. Thank you Lisbon Lounge!

I really enjoyed my stay at Lisbon Lounge, all of the staff are extremely friendly and I met the greatest people starting from the second I set foot in the Hostel. The dinners cooked by Pedro are a MUST! I was looking forward to them every day. SUch a central location and the walking tours with Simonetta were also really fun and a good way to get introduced and acclimated to the city! Love this place! Very easy to meet people especially with those dinners

One of the best hostel's I've stayed in! it was practically brand new, the staff was amazing, and the location was great

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in my life. I don't usually write reviews, but I was so impressed with Lisbon Lounge that I felt like I should recommend it to as many people as possible. It is super clean, well decorated, the staff is amazing, so friendly and helpful!! And Pedro is also an amazing chef! Thank you all for making our stay in Lisbon the best possible! Bruna and Patricia

• 7th Apr 2014