Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've stayed in in Europe, and I've been travelling for months. Really clean, modern, and interesting design, beds are large, rooms are spacious (I stayed in 8 bed dorm)... All that rung in at one of the cheapest places I've stayed, yet undeniably one of the best! My favourite part was the homemade dinner by Miguel - 10€ for a multi-course meal and a great social atmosphere. Hostel also offers various unique tours. Stayed in another Lisbon hostel too but it wasn't nearly as good..

I recommand this hostel to everyone

We stayed at the top floor and had to go up four or five flights of stairs everyday - although it was fine for us it might be a problem during the summer. There was free breakfast included and the food was simple but good! A motivation to wake up before 10.30am... Location perfect smack in the centre, chef made dinners at night for just 10 euros... A lot of perks

flawless. best hostel I've stayed at.

Stayed for one night only but got a very good impression!

• 23rd May 2015
  • Sweden

I cannot recommend this hostel enough! An amazing staff and an amazing city. If you stay here YOU MUST go on the day tour- it's worth every penny I promise! Was so sad to leave Lisbon Lounge.. Nothing compares.

• 22nd May 2015

Great hostel! Chilled vibe and helpful, friendly staff. Thanks for an awesome stay!!

• 21st May 2015

Very central location to stay. Bathrooms and sleeping room were very clean and stuff absolutely nice and helpful. W-Lan was accessable in the hostel and it really worked;-) The living room at the reception floor was cosy.

• 21st May 2015

The staff was amazing! Arranged a bar crawl, dinner, and helped with travel plans. Everything was super clean. Everyone staying at the Lisbon lounge was super friendly. Definitely would stay there again.

One of the best hostel that I've been. The rooms are really perfect! However, nearby are a lot of man trying to sell some drugs.

Beautiful place, right downtown, nicely decorated, nice common areas, super friendly staff.

Unbelievable hostel! There is a reason it won the award "World's best hostel" two years in a row. Everything is clean and modern. Four floors of rooms and common space. Spacious bunk rooms with big lockers with outlets on the inside of the lockers to charge your phone. Can not recommend this hostel enough, definitely staying here again when I come back to Lisbon

We really enjoyed our days in the Lisbon Lounge. Me and Tais are grateful for everything they done. Good Job!

• 17th May 2015

Great hostel, really clean, more than fully equipded kitchen. Great dinner nights, which you definitely should join. There is a 3-cours-menu with wine for 10 Euros and it is very familar.

Great staff who go above and beyond, clean and well kept rooms, amazing decor and an even better location.

Perfect place for a perfect time

I wish we had stayed here longer than one night! The hostel is super cool and the staff are amazing (very friendly, approachable and accommodating!). The place is really nicely set up and has a super chill atmosphere. Our only complaints were the squeaky bunk beds and our loud/obnoxious room mates which made the night a bit restless. But that's unavoidable- would deffinitely come back here!!

Possibly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in simply because of its excellent facilities and modern design. Rooms and common areas are spacious. Overall feel is warm and inviting. Delicious breakfast (eggs or crepes) included. Various tours can be arranged from the front desk. The only negative points are: 1. A few of us were told that dinner was not being offered because there wasn't enough people signed up, when in fact it was offered. 2. Very noisy at night due to street cleaning.

I would rather pay the full cost up front than get surprised at the hostel desk.

• 10th May 2015

First hostel I had ever been to and the staff was so helpful. The employees were friendly and were willing to answer any kind of question I had. Clean. Also, it was great being able to fit all of my belongings in the lockers under the beds.