Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

I loved this hostel! It's in a perfect location, not to mention the hostel itself is beautiful. The staff were so lovely and helpful. Annd nutella crepes for breakfast. You can't get much better then that! I'll definitley be back

Excellent

Great tours/activities by the hostel! The dinner is great and very pricy, the sintra and the fado tour and the pub crawl are also super with friendly and competent guides!

That was one of my best experiences staying at a hostel

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at so far! Lots of open space for hanging out and meeting new people, clean facilities and bathrooms, helpful staff, and delicious dinners every night for just €10. Rooms are spacious with lockers big enough for a large suitcase. A great value in the perfect location. Only suggestion would be adding some hooks or shelves in the bathroom--the little window ledge gets pretty crowded in the morning with everyone's towels and stuff.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at in my life!! Not only were the facilities absolutely unbelievable and full of art, but the staff was anazing (thank you Sam for an awesome pub crawl, and you Miguel for some of the most AMAZING meal ever, the bacalaou was incredible!). The hostel is located right in the old city center, perfect distance to explore, eat and enjoy ghe nightlife! I have never felt so welcome at a hostel in my entire life, everyone was beyond generous and so incredibly helpful!

Really nice hostel!! Clean , good location and the staff was really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, they even have freshly made crepe. Had a good time staying there! The only one little downside is that the WiFi signal was poor in my room, but outside of the room it worked perfectly fine.

Excellent hostel. Power strips in the lockers were a great touch. Definitely spring for the home cooked dinner, it was fantastic. Also, spend some time in the lounge listening to Morrison Hotel on vinyl.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in :) Highlights to the staff and the tour guides, everyone was so friendly and helpful that it felt like home. I would definitely recommend a stay.

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The breakfast was great with handmade crepes and assorted meat, cheese, bread and cereals. The hostel staff were extremely helpful at recommending good local places to eat and visit. The rooms were spacious and clean. Make sure try one of the hostel's three course dinners - only 10 euros for three delicious courses and a generous amount of wine. It was one of the best meals I've had.

Great hostel! Great activities and tours provided by the hostel. Highly reccomend this place.

Best location i could find! COMPLETE breakfast not only bread, great staff and activities. BRAVO!

Really nice hostel, the staff were very helpful and there were a lot of activities organised for guests. Great atmosphere and very comfortable, I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

• 2nd Apr 2015

very friendly, helpful staff (one of them went out of his way to help one of us who lost our wallet) nice, cozy interior design! very clean, and there was much space in the room the washrooms were very clean and the showers were warm pancakes for breakfast, which is always nice overall very impressed! would definitely stay there again.

Everything and everyone was lovely.

• 1st Apr 2015

The hostel had an incredibly relaxing feel. I really liked the fact that it had a vinyl collection and player along with speakers to play your own music. The kitchen was perfect for cooking and had a very countryside mansion-like vibe.

• 1st Apr 2015

A rare case that I value everything "excellent". But this is really how we felt. We stayed as a family of five and enjoyed evry aspect of the stay. Even the rather limited space at the breakfast-table did not turn out to be a problem. Thank you all very much!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I had never seen such a clean and well designed hostel !

• 27th Mar 2015

Great amenities, fantastic location, and the friendliest and most helpful workers I've ever encountered at a hostel. They offer a ton of tours and outings and offer great recommendations at the front desk. Also, whatever you do, have dinner at the hostel with Chef Miguel at least once. $10 euro for a three courses (the best meal we had in Lisbon), plenty of wine, and excellent conversation.

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! Of the 20+ hostels I've stayed at in Europe, this is by far the best!!