Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Lovely staff!

Great hostel, perfect for our couple of days in Lisbon

Wonderful hostel! We had a lot of fun and it was an incredibly enjoyable stay! The staff were all very kind and also very helpful with good recommendations and tips for Lisbon. The breakfast and the dinner were also amazing. The rooms were beautiful and clean and the bathrooms as well. We will definitely tell others to stay at the living lounge hostel while they are in Lisbon. Thank you so much or everything!!

• 20th Feb 2015

I enjoyed my stay, the rooms were spacious and there was an abundance of nice big showers and washrooms. Just a few points off for the daily cleaning crew, it was as if they were trying to be as loud and obnoxious as they could be always in the way and always there where I want to go, doing what they want..above all the hostel is a place for the guests! Also the oven was completely rubbish with no key symbols on it and didn't work at all. I had to go to their other sister hostel for my pizza's.

The staff here are behind the creation of this hostel down to every bit of art and quirky chandelier. They're the most wonderful friendly people you could ever meet and genuinely care that you have the best experience in Lisbon. The hostel is comfortable and clean, group dinners encourage a social atmosphere and there are city and fado tours that leave right from the hostel. This hostel truly made me feel at home. Highly recommend Lisbon and highly recommend this hostel!

We loved our hostel! The 5 nights that we were there was to short for me. I hope to Come back soon.

• 16th Feb 2015

The hostel was very nice, good location and excellent staff, especially Pedro who was sooo funny, kind and helpful. We had a great laugh. Also the tours I made with Simoneta were great!! Hope to come back one day...

Nice staff, excellent atmosphere and location and very nice recommendations for local bars and restaurants. Nice way to meet people when you subscribe for the dinner at the hostel.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Belgium

This is hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It was meticulously tidy (the cleaners literally scrub the place every day), the dorms were spacious and well designed, the living areas looked like they were lifted from a trendy magazine cover and the amenities were extensive. The free breakfast in the morning was also a great bonus (crepes, bread, cereals, fruit, coffee etc) and the staff was relaxed yet friendly. If I'm back in Lisbon this will be the hostel I stay at.

one of the best hostels I stayed

• 24th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Really nice hostel, close to the bay and going out areas, very spacious rooms and large lockers. The living room(s) are chill and the activities organized are cool, especially the Sintra trip which takes you to Sintra, Cascais and Cabo de Roca! I would stay here again if I returned to Lisbon.

Fantastic experience!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Really great hostel, huge beautiful rooms and nice staff and other guests. Had a really good time here. Only bummer was that they were doing construction on the top floor that woke us up at 8:30 am each day with hammers literally pounding on our ceiling... But we were there in the off-season and it was cheap and probably a good way to get us out of bed

Very clean! Great value for money. Not always as social as I would have wanted though. It didn't seem like the common room was used to its full advantage. Participating in some of the day trips is a great idea!

Stayed in hostels in Milan krakow Malaga , but the Lisbon lounge is the best of the lot.

• 9th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel, one of the best I stayed at! Nice staff, good breakfast (thanks for the early morning one :), great huge lockers, clean bathrooms, etc.

Really good location for turism. Only problem was the cold winter, but I guess that's normal in Portuguese houses during winter. really clean, truly worth for money.

Lisbon Lounge Hotel is a comfortable, warm oasis in downtown Lisbon. Has all the amenities you'll need plus a fantastic staff, who recommended two of our favorite outings (Quinta da Regaleira at Chaptio restaurant!).

This was amazing for a hostel. Felt almost like being in a hotel, with an attentive staff, and our own, private bedroom. Nothing but good things to say!

• 19th Dec 2014

Pancakes every morning!!!!! Excellent breakfast!!!