Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

Great place to stay. Very clean, nice atmosphere. Very friendly helpful staff. Perfect location.

• 24th May 2014

Very clean, quiet and comfortable. We would stay here again.

Perfect place to stay in Lisbon. I have never been in such a clean hostel. Nice included breakfast with taste rolls and fresh made pancakes. Perfect value for money! We will come back! Thank you Lisbon Lounge Hostel!

The best hostel I ever stayed!!!! I´ve never seen such a clean hostel, were you can see cleaning staff nearly the whole day. The hostel is near to the citycenter, so you can walk most of the ways. The breakfast was excellent, you could get crisp pancakes. The staff always helped us and organised very interesting tours. Our room was such big and fancy, it was great. You can get free coffee and tea the whole day. I can´t citicize one thing!

One of the best hostels i had ever been in my life. Everything in the hostel is nice, clean and big. The staff is very friendly and helps you when ever you need them. You have a good breakfast there and you have the choise to get a really good and fresh three-course menue every evening for dinner, together with the guys of the second hostel. If i come back to Lisbon, than Lisbon Lounge or Lounge Living.

Amazing breakfast! Very spacious rooms and dinner was awesome as well

Loved the hostel, one of the best I ever stayed at. Clean, comfortable, the staff was very friendly, pancakes for breakfast and the dinner they made was delicious.

The hostel is really nice and well located! Clean and secure! And the staff absolutely amazing.

• 17th May 2014

I stayed in a lot of hostels all over the world, but this was the best hostel so far!

• 16th May 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at one of the nicest hostels I´ve ever visited. The staff awesome und very helpful. We loved the dinner with Ricardo and talking with him till late night ;). I hope I will come back to visit you again! Greets, Alexander van den Boom

Everything you need is there! Great staff and great location. One of the best hostels I stayed in!

• 15th May 2014

The hostel looks so beautiful, more like a hotel. Excellent beds. Huge lockers. Lots of power points. The ten euro dinners are delicious. The staff were always very helpful. Breakfast is good. Really comfortable stay.

This is a fantastic hostel, very nice chilled vibe and the hostel dinners are an absolute MUST!

The hostel is right in the center of the city. It's deceptively large with good quality bathrooms, kitchen, and multiple common areas. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful, even cooking meals for dinner (pretty good value for money, btw). Only potential downside was that it was rather quiet, but I slept great and still managed to meet some cool people.

Lisbon Lounge is an absolutely amazing hostel! The service is amazingly friendly, they are very accommodating and really helped us out with anything, they have delicious 10 euro dinners which is great for anyone looking to save money, the wifi works well everywhere, and the rooms are all spacious and are super clean. Breakfast was really good: cheese, nutella, crepes, bread, milk, juice (aka the perfect light breakfast). YOU SHOULD REALLY STAY HERE!!!!!

Loved my stay here! The dinner was fantastic, the staff were cool and helpful, and the common room was a fun, chill gathering place before and after our daily adventures!

Amazing hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed at!! Rooms are spacious (access with badge), beds large and comfortable, there is plenty of space in the lockers. Bathrooms are great, common rooms really nice with lots of couches and there is a mini bar to buy drinks. Breakfast is really good. The staff is very friendly and will give you plenty of tips to plan your day. They also offer tours, and I can only recommend them!

• 3rd May 2014

This hostel was awesome! Very clean with great people and in a great location. The lady who cooked dinner for us for only 10 euro made one of the best meals we have had in portugal (starter, salad, main and desert) and there was the unlimited wine to wash is down was delicious! I would definitely come back and recommend this hostel to anyone that visits Lisbon and wants a great time :)

I really recommend this hostel to lisbon travel enthusiasts. Trips to sintra and walking tours are quite good to interact with new people and i recommend this hotel who is travelling to lisbon.

What a great, chic hostel. The hostel dinners wete fantastic. The main area was great for meeting people. Would definitely come back here as I switched due to reservations to a hostel on top of a train station. Totally regret that.