Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I have ever been to and I have been around the world a few times... Absolutely wonderful, thank you!

This has to be one of my favourite hostels and the highlight has to be Pedro's dinners. It was 10 euros for a three course meal and free flowing wine and not to mention his homemade hot sauce - I had fresh kebab and quail for the two nights I had dinner there, enough said. The owners and staff are super kind and extremely knowledgable, you'll definitely feel at home. Also, there are crepes for breakfast. The hostel is very clean and the location was perfect - 5 mins to Praca do Commercio.

I stayed for a couple of nights and I didn't want to leave. The hostel is awesome. Pedro's food was awesome, the staff is súper friendly and really good fresh crepes every day.

They even cook crèpes for breakfast on the run. :-)

• 12th Apr 2014

I can't recommend this hostel enough - it was truly wonderful. Spacious rooms, great lockers and outlets, bathrooms cleaned daily, delicious breakfasts (Nutella crepes!), incredibly helpful staff, and wonderful dinners from Pedro. Thank you Lisbon Lounge!

I really enjoyed my stay at Lisbon Lounge, all of the staff are extremely friendly and I met the greatest people starting from the second I set foot in the Hostel. The dinners cooked by Pedro are a MUST! I was looking forward to them every day. SUch a central location and the walking tours with Simonetta were also really fun and a good way to get introduced and acclimated to the city! Love this place! Very easy to meet people especially with those dinners

One of the best hostel's I've stayed in! it was practically brand new, the staff was amazing, and the location was great

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in my life. I don't usually write reviews, but I was so impressed with Lisbon Lounge that I felt like I should recommend it to as many people as possible. It is super clean, well decorated, the staff is amazing, so friendly and helpful!! And Pedro is also an amazing chef! Thank you all for making our stay in Lisbon the best possible! Bruna and Patricia

• 7th Apr 2014

The staff were excellent

I only have great things to say about this hostel: it's beautifully clean, perfectly located (2 mins walk from Terreiro do Paco), the artwork inside is really cool, the staff are friendly and helpful and the tours are brilliant. We went on the day trip to Sintra which is worth every Euro - if you've enough time in Lisbon, I'd recommend it. The walking tour offered is also a one-stop-shop if you want to quickly see all the sights and get a bit of info. We had a lovely stay here, thank you!

The hostel was in a great location perfect for getting from place to place. I highly recommend the hostel dinners! The chef prepares a great meal with starters, a main course, desert and drinks! Definitely worth it. The rooms are really nice with comfy beds. Would definitely go back!

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice rooms, clean bathrooms and an enjoyable atmosphere!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, amazing home cooked meals by Pedro which are definitely worth staying in the hostel for!

Best hostel in Lisbon. good lacation and big room. every room has big locker under the your bed. so it is very safe. fine breakfast. I really enjoyed stay there. value for money.

I would definitely recommend any visitor to stay at the lisbon lounge hostel. The facilities and location were excellent, staff friendly & helpful and the hostel had a great atmosphere!

• 24th Mar 2014

It was my hostel experience ever. Very kind and friendly staff. cozy and very nice room/lobby. Thanks Petros! I really enjoyed my staying. would like to go there again for my 2nd trip to Lisbon :)

I stayed two nights in this hostel. The decor is just wow! The dorms are spacious and light and the common rooms are just beautiful. The location is in Baixa, close to the subway and pretty central. As a solo travel, it is a bit harder to meet new people because the small size of the hostel. Two less positive points: You here noise from outside in the dorms (but in the night the streets are empty) and the power point is beneath your bed.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in hands-down

The perfect place to be in Lisbon! Believe me!!! And i recommand the activities you can make with the hostel! Thank you so much !!!

• 15th Mar 2014

This was my first hostel, and I have been told I am going to be severely let down by with the next one I stay at because of how amazing this one was. The location was awesome, the facilities were great, and everyone else staying were very respectful but still fun. I would definitely recommend this place for your stay in Lisbon!

• 14th Mar 2014