Lisbon Lounge Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Nicolau, 41st, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel was in a great location perfect for getting from place to place. I highly recommend the hostel dinners! The chef prepares a great meal with starters, a main course, desert and drinks! Definitely worth it. The rooms are really nice with comfy beds. Would definitely go back!

• 4th Apr 2014

Nice rooms, clean bathrooms and an enjoyable atmosphere!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel, amazing home cooked meals by Pedro which are definitely worth staying in the hostel for!

Best hostel in Lisbon. good lacation and big room. every room has big locker under the your bed. so it is very safe. fine breakfast. I really enjoyed stay there. value for money.

I would definitely recommend any visitor to stay at the lisbon lounge hostel. The facilities and location were excellent, staff friendly & helpful and the hostel had a great atmosphere!

• 24th Mar 2014

It was my hostel experience ever. Very kind and friendly staff. cozy and very nice room/lobby. Thanks Petros! I really enjoyed my staying. would like to go there again for my 2nd trip to Lisbon :)

I stayed two nights in this hostel. The decor is just wow! The dorms are spacious and light and the common rooms are just beautiful. The location is in Baixa, close to the subway and pretty central. As a solo travel, it is a bit harder to meet new people because the small size of the hostel. Two less positive points: You here noise from outside in the dorms (but in the night the streets are empty) and the power point is beneath your bed.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in hands-down

The perfect place to be in Lisbon! Believe me!!! And i recommand the activities you can make with the hostel! Thank you so much !!!

• 15th Mar 2014

This was my first hostel, and I have been told I am going to be severely let down by with the next one I stay at because of how amazing this one was. The location was awesome, the facilities were great, and everyone else staying were very respectful but still fun. I would definitely recommend this place for your stay in Lisbon!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • American Samoa

I thought that Lisbon Lounge and their sister hostel were excellent. Staff was knowledgable and very helpful. Traditional Portuguese meals prepared by Pedro were wonderful and great value. Loved the location and had a most enjoyable stay. Will go back again

This was absolutely the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was extremely friendly, the facilities were spotless, the location incredible, and the dinners sublime. I thoroughly enjoyed the environment at the hostel that helped encourage getting to know the other people staying there. I made a ton of friends due to the unique dinners and common rooms. Thanks guys for a wonderful stay.

• 13th Mar 2014

Pedro's dinner truly makes this hostel great and is an absolute must. Thanks for a lovely stay!

• 11th Mar 2014

Everything it’s said, and more. I've found that hostel as great as it was said on other reviews. The staff is amazing, the price is maybe too low, and the localisation is perfect. Without a doubt, go there.

Best hostel I have ever stayed. The location, the people, the staff, everything was good.

Just great!!! Thank you!

It was a great hostel for meeting people and the 10 euro hostel dinners were excellent! I had a great stay!

Thanks so much for the nice stay we had! Muito obrigado especialmente pra o Zé e as mulheres da limpieza! Sus pancakes estaban muitos ricos!

• 27th Feb 2014

The Best hostel I have ever been. Probably better than a lot of hotels I have been as well. Extremely clean, awesome design, cosy and the staff is really friendly. If you visit Lisbon you MUST stay there. If you stay there you MUST eat dinner. If you can't stay there - you MUST eat dinner there. Just two words: Pedro Picante.

Excellent hostel! The common area is great place to meet new people, the hostel has a great atmosphere and the dinner by Marcos is AMAZING! He do it with so much passion, make sure you book before 6pm or it might not be space! The rooms are modern and clean. It's for sure my place to stay if in Lisbon!