Little Big House

9.5
Superb 897 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

What really makes this place is the staff. Everyone who works there is absolutely class, super friendly and full of life. They went out of their way to help and make me feel at home. I went away for 3 days and when I returned it was like coming back to family. Best staff out of all hostels I've been to. The common area is beautifully decorated, with great music playing and the breakfast is a buffet so you can fill up for the day. The rooms are nothing special but are clean and well maintained.

18th Feb 2017

I loved this hostel. The staff were the nicest people I have encountered in Europe so far. The old city has an old Greece feel and is very close to some great views, and not a terrible walk to the water (cab to water is cheap too). The rooms had a kitchennette, which I was not expecting but was very happy with.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2017

One of the best Hostels I've ever encountered. It's a nice little house with a cafe in a quite street somewhere in the middle of Ano Poli. So all in all a good location. The rooms and the facilities look really great and they are very clean. The atmosphere was great. And the best part is the staff. Amazing staff. Very helpful. Just great. I would definately recommend to stay there. Had an amazing stay. Thank you so much.

31st Jan 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed.

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

My experience at Little Big House was absolutely wonderful! The staff members and who I believe to be the owner, Vicky, were extremely welcoming and so helpful when planning our day trip to Meteora, and then spending then day in Thessaloniki. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious, with multiple options to choose from. We're so happy to have chosen such a fantastic place to stay during our weekend getaway and will definitely be recommending it to friends!

• alexsouthgate
  • England, Male, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

This place is super! The building is really lovely, well equipped and clean The room also had a kitchenette which was great! The staff are so lovely and friendly and have all the information you would want about Thessaloniki. They clearly enjoy what they do and love running this hostel. The breakfast is spot on as well! The location is slightly away from the centre, it is a short walk so not a problem for me and is through the old town so is interesting itself. I will be coming back here!

4th Jan 2017

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at - if not the best! Upon arrival I was greeted with a free drink from the cafe, where breakfast was the next day, and check-in was a breeze. The room I had was very well-appointed, with a small half-kitchen that I shared with only one other bunkmate. Bathroom was great and clean. Location was perfect if you're a walker, as I am - you can get down to the downtown and waterfront easily, or easily head up toward the old city. Highly recommend!

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Jan 2017

Great place, great staff, easy to meet people from all over. Just a little bit of an uphill hike from the city center so location could be a bit better.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

The staff was great, i have never met such smiling people. They give your daily energy:) , besides they are really helpfull

26th Dec 2016

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed. The atmosphere is amazing which is most likely achieved by the great staff working there. Everyone is really helpful and cheerful. They provide all the information you'll need upfront. The rooms are great, comfortable, clean and really organised. The hostel also has a café where people hang around. I look forward to coming to Thessaloniki again!