Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

beautyfull place with a very nice atmosphere! The rooms are clean and have very warm+comfortable blankes. I really like the breakfest, they have amazing bread! The location is also very good, only 3 min away is a delicous greek restaurant with live-music!

Great place to stay! Beautiful and peaceful neighbourhood. Nice evening events. Good breakfast. The staff and the atmosphere were perfect. We really enjoyed our stay and definitely will come back soon.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!! Don't let the location deter you: the old town in Thessaloniki has a beautiful charm that the city centre does not have. Lovely rooftop terrace and inside cafe, rooms have great facilities including individual kitchenettes! Staff are so warm, welcoming and knowledgeable about their city! The 5-star experience of hostels! (Don't forget to try the restaurant just down the road ... worth it!)

The hostel is brilliant. Vicky - the owner very polite, helpful, friendly! I had an awesome stay!

I wish there was a rating better than excellent because this place is perfect.

• 13th Mar 2015

The personal was extremely proactive, efficient and altruistic. They organised public transport trips to Skopje, the King 's tombs and the Olymp in a forest of intransparent, complex local public transport system. If you are around, this is definitely a very safe option.

Incredibly informative and friendly staff. Beautifully decorated. Comfortable beds. The atmosphere in the "little house" with the reception area was welcoming, open til 11pm with free coffee and tea for guests. The satisfactory breakfast offered each morning is €2. Wifi worked great in the rooms. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

I can't say enough kind words about this hostel. The staff was so kind and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the kitchenette in each room was a great addition. The water pressure in the shower is lacking, but the showers were very clean. And I'll take clean over water pressure any day.

One of the hostels we have ever been too. Great staff.

Enjoyed everything except for the shower!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Russia

everything was great. contra: 1- every dorm has the small kitchen inside the room. if everyone were cooking it would be a desaster 2- during the night there were 4 really loud guests disturbing the whole hostel, but there isn't anyone working at the hostel by night = no one there to stop or kick out this disturbing people.

Vicky is amazing! Upon arriving, she welcomed our rather large group with complimentary coffees, gave us wonderful advice on where to sight see, and stored our baggage until our rooms were ready. The common areas are beautifully decorated and the quirky atmosphere is perfect for the trendy, young crowd. Little Big House will not disappoint! Thank you, Vicky!

• 7th Feb 2015

I had an amazing time. Thanks so much to Vicky and Maria from Little Big House for making my stay fantastic.

• 5th Feb 2015

A lovely place. As simple as that! I will definately go there again next time I visit Thessaloniki.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Little big house is a perfect place to stay in Thessaloniki. Super friendly, helpfull staff, comfortable beds, and very close tot the main areas of the city. Also a great breakfast! Would definitely recommend staying here. And try the fantastic selection of hot chocolates :)

Certainly a great hostel to stay! Comfy beds, nice view and staff is so nice and helpfull :) In other reviews I noticed other guests were complaining about the location, but it actually is fairly easy to find when you just follow the given directions. The only thing that surprised me was that there was no water coming out of the tap at 05:30 at the day when I had to leave, but fortunately the shower on the ground floor worked.

I have been living in hostels all over Europe for the past 3 months, and in my opinion this was the best hostel I have stayed at.

A lovely little hostel, very clean and friendly. The location was easily accessible by bus but a hike down a hefty hill side to get to the main downtown area. Many people commented that it is difficult to find so they've made an excellent effort at writing out detailed directions to make it easier so definitely bring those along with you.

Great facilities, quiet atmosphere (sometimes boring)

This hostel was great. They did a really good job blending a fun atmosphere and decor with excellent and modern facilities. The staff was super helpful and friendly as well. My one complaint is that the shower in my room had really low water pressure. Not a big deal though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3