Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

I find that I very rarely give a hostel 100% in a review anymore (although 97% aplenty). This place has earned it for the nicest front desk girl with a staff that provides the first service I've received in all of Greece, a cute little terrace, located in the heart of old town with a great restaurant nearby, solid Internet connection, friendly residents, en suite kitchen!, air conditioning, great windows and balconies, upper bunk ledge and charger, mirrors, en suite bathrooms. Perfect, 100%.

Lovely little hostel with a very welcoming friendly atmosphere, free breakfast was lovely, and I fell in love with Greek coffee here.

Great hostel, the ideal one if you are travelling alone. Clean room and clean bathroom. Lovely terrace, nice neightborhood!

it is the best hostel in the world! i liked it very very much.kind staff,cool atmosphere,near to historical places.i stayed here 2 days and it was unforgettable days

Free frappe, a good welcome to Greece!

One of my top three favorite hostels in Europe. At first I though it was too far from the city, but the old town is perfect. Quaint, quirky, friendly, clean. Loved it!

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. It simply feels welcoming, and the staff are really the best. Although it may seem pricey for some budget travellers, it is worth every penny. Here you feel like at home, which is a scarce and much appreciated feeling when you are travelling. So, I definetly recommend it!!

Vicky gave me the warmest welcome I received in my entire journey from London to Cairo via Munich, Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, Thessaloniki and Athens. Thank you very much to her. Thessaloniki is beautiful and I recommend it to travellers. Being in the old town allows you to chill if you like, or walk to town in just 20 minutes or so to party.

Probably my favourite place I've ever stayed ever. I felt more at home here than in any hotel or even relatives house I've ever been to. Everything about the place is wonderful but my best of all were the people I met and the lovely hostel cafe and terrace. Well done and thank you to all the staff - I'll definitely be coming back. John.

• 29th Jul 2015

One of the most amazing hostels I have every stayed at. The staff were amazing, just incredibly helpful. I would absolutely stay here again.

Such a great hostel. Cool cafe downstairs, great rooftop terrace, comfortable rooms with air conditioning and lockers. Staff were really friendly and knowledgeable.

A lovely little hostel in the old town of thessaloniki. Staff were really nice, we had a great stay. Maybe they could consider key card lockers as a future investment, as this is becoming the European standard.

The staff was amazing and always helpful! Laundry and breakfast cost 2 euros and are very handy. The hostel was very cosy and people outgoing! The shower was not so nice but not a big deal since everything was otherwise nice. The place can be a bit tricky to find so it is recommendable to have a map when arriving. There is not really hang out place at the lobby after 11 pm but the restaurant down the street serves amazing food and location.

The place to stay in Thessaloniki. Nice and helpful staff, clean and safe. The yard and the terrace are so nice and the facilities are good. Once you find your way there (could be a little tricky at first) the location is really great. Try out the restaurant really close to the hostel, the food is amazing there. Would recommend this hostel to anyone.

Absolutely loved this adorable hostel. The vibe was so nice, a quaint little coffee shop with a rooftop terrace to lounge. The rooms had everything you could need - locker, shelves for the top bunks, AC. The staff helped so much with all my questions and future plans - I can't thank them enough!

Really wonderful stay at Little Big Hostel. Everything was perfect

Gorgeous hostel on a quiet street. Tough to climb up the hills of Thessaloniki to get there but Athena will make you a nice ice coffee on arrival. Rooftop terrace is perfect for sharing a drink or tucking into a book. You get your money's worth definitely

This is without a doubt the best hostel I've ever been. The staff is great and they create the best atmosphere. After a long time travelling is always nice to find people that make you feel home. Thanks

Fantastic hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed at. Staff go out of their way to help you and are always smiling! Very clean, and a beautiful house and location. Soft beds, and nice showers! Thank you so much.

Great place to stay overlooking the city. Staff are excellent with helping you organise what to see and where to go. Complimentary frappe was epic too!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4