Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

Really nice little hostel, amazing staff and an extremely chilled out atmosphere. A little walk from the center, but it's in a much nicer neighbourhood, so well worth the wander.

Very good directions to sights especially Vergina

Fantastic hostel - the absolute best place to stay in Thessaloniki - lovely staff and wonderful area to relax in the evening. Don't think twice about booking your stay here - you won't be sorry.

• 31st Mar 2014

Really, really great little place, and the staff and owner can't be beat. The hostel doubles as a cafe, and has a really great vibe all around and consistently excellent music. Vicky, the owner, and all the rest of the staff just constantly try to help in any way they can, and it really feels like they care about you. Stay here. You won't regret it.

All good, but there is a lot of dogs in Saloniki and you have to be careful becouse one from neighbourhood tried to bit me.

Best hostel ever. Wish I had a month or two to spend there. Super helpful staff, amazingly chill, clean, safe atmosphere. Fantastic, authentic, local neighborhood restaurant right down the street. A

Hostel was nice. Nice outside patio's, good little cafe. Staff were friendly, beds were comfy. The location isn't going to win tons of awards but it's only a 15 minute walk to the heart of the city, so manageable. The kitchens are in the rooms which is nice but a little annoying after you check out you can't use them so you have to eat out. Overall good stay would come back.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Really nice, new facilities. Vicky is probably the nicest person ever, and the welcome drink was a welcome surprise.

Most lovely hostel, I have every been too. Vicky is a great (!) host! :-)

Very cute and tidy hostel, easy to reach from bus or train station. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

I have been to many different hostels in Europe and i was amazed by the hospitality of this hostel. It lies on the highest place of Thessaloniki - the old town, the view is incredible, the distance from the main center is only 7-8 minutes by bus, there are two different buses you can catch just 1 minute walk from the hostel. the environment is so nice, the rooms so clean, and the hostess so kind and helpful, being a tourist makes you feel you are at home. Absolutely recommended to anyone.

Simply excellent!

Vicky, the host, is who makes this place great.

The owner Vicky and all her staffs at this hostel are NICE people. they're really friendly, helpful, talkative, smart, cheerful. I have no reasons not to come back to this charming hostel again in the future. The frappes are divine and free, what's not to like? Highly recommended!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Hard to find and slightly out of the way, but once you settle in with your welcoming drink you'll realize you've come to the right place. Staff was great: welcoming, helpful, the whole package, and I honestly can't think of any problems anyone would encounter there. I had an awesome time in Thessaloniki. Truly a top class hostel all around.

The staff was the best of this hostel. The room was excellent with even a little kitchen, but the friendly welcoming from Vicky with a delicious frappe for all of us was absolutely perfect. She told us all the tricks to move around the city in just one day! Just because of the information that she told us we can spent a great day in Thessaloniki.

A little far from the center up a hill. But very clean, nice atmosphere and staff. The double room was a little expensive for a hostel, but you really get something for your money (fully eqiuped kitchen, bathroom, balkony...). The Breakfast for two euros is ok, the free Frappe excellent ...

very charming hostel in a nice neighbourhood (historic city district) although a bit set off. the wifi didn't work well in the dorm but when you see the lovely smile on maria's face (receptionist) you forget about it.

I love this Hostel and especially the staff, I would stay here again and recommend it to everyone.

• 23rd Jan 2014

This was an excellent hostel. Considering there is very little competition in Thessaloniki, it would be very easy to skimp on the little things that make a great hostel experience, but this place is great! I met a few different staff members, and all are very friendly! When I arrived, I got a traditional "frappe," the drink of the city. I was always treated as a valued guest, and all of my questions about things to do, navigation, etc. were answered. I would absolutely recommend!

View all Thessaloniki Hostels