Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

Athina is awesome, she was so nice and helpful, and the rest of the staff was very nice as well. Easy to find this hostel and close to many things, definitely accessible by walking. The rooms have small kitchens and a fridge and a private bathroom so they are more like hotel type hostel rooms, which was a really nice surprise. Super clean and well kept, I would definitely recommend and stay here again

Loved it. Thanks Athinia, Juliane

I loved this place, walking into the rooms had a "wow" factor. The bar/cafe in front is funky and colourful! The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's an easy walk to the sights around town but a little far from the bus/train station (but only a single bus ride to the hostel from there). Would stay again in a heartbeat!

this is definitely a case of "you get what you pay for"; it's a bit expensive, but it feels closer to a shared hotel suite than a dorm in terms of everything but atmosphere, which is top notch.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff are superb and very helpful. The cafe/reception area is lovely. The location, while not excellent, is good enough. It's clean and comfortable. I just wish there had been wifi in my room.

Everything was just fine. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Magical location - difficult to find at first but definitely worth the effort. Lovely, cute terrace and cafe/reception. Extremely friendly and helpful staff - especially the mentioned in many other reviews fantastic Vicky.The only thing that could be better is the space in the dorms and quality of the bathroom, but the overall atmosphere definitely compensates it. I stayed there for 4 nights and at the end I felt like home and I was sad to leave.

Awesome place to stay. Good atmosphere and the staff are really helpful. Would stay here again!

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Finland

My staying in this hostel was amazing .

Great hospitality, pretty clean and safe place for city travellers. You don't need to take any transport to see around maybe for coming back :) if they put something to hang showerhead then it will be perfect.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

This hostel exudes Thessaloniki Culture & Style, thanks to the sunny, determined redhead in charge. She is kind of a Greek Pippi Longstocking, with clearly evident views on what a hostel ought to be. A must do for those who believe that the journey is the destination...

Ah where to start, I can't say no ugh good things about Vicky. I got there early, waiting on the doorstep😊 it as no problem to grab a free coffee and relax for as long as I needed to before checking in. The little cafe is so homely and friendly, I could have stayed here all day.

Bit of a hike to get there from the bus or train station. But as soon as you get there it is more than worth it. Fantastic vibes and chill out/drinking/smoking area. Awesome, vibrant, helpful staff. Comfy beds and great showers. Pay only 2 euro for a buffet organic breakfast too. Score!!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff was extremely friendly, the atmosphere was great, and the hostel was clean and had more amenities than I would have expected. I will definitely stay there again!

• 23rd May 2015

super friendly staff, nice terrace and fair price. the only thing that could be improved: there is no hook to hold the shower head, very annoying!

Name was Colors Ladadika Central

• 19th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Staff very helpful and the hostel has a great location and atmosphere. Had a great stay

Best Hostel I ever stayed in and the most friendly welcome I ever had. Thanks Vicky for a great stay!

• 14th May 2015

Very good hostel, one of the best we 've ever stayed! Vicky is very friendfull and is always smilling.

everything amazing! One of the best Hostel I ever been! the Staff is great, the hostel is nice and cosy, you stay in a lovely position in the middle of the old city. In Terrace and other common places you can meet people ,chat,drink and have fun! excellent facilities. I really reccomend to everyone! CONGRATS!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3