Little Big House

Superb 931 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 931 Total Reviews

17th Apr 2017

It feels like in every hostel review there's ravings about how friendly the staff is. Usually I find the staff adequately friendly but not notably so. Here is the exception. The staff here, Vicki in particular, above and beyond.

14th Apr 2017

Little Big House is one of the best hostels that I have stayed in. The staff are warm, friendly, sincere and very helpful. The general atmosphere is one of love and peace. Everyone moves around with smiling faces and make guests feel comfortable. I highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to visit Thessaloniki

9th Apr 2017

The stuff was awesome. Cheerful and friendly. They did everything to make my stay comphortable. I for sure recommend here to all of you.

3rd Apr 2017

If you're looking for a chill hostel with friendly staff and great value, this is it. The staff go above and beyond, giving great recommendations and they even remembered my name. My 4 person room had both a bathroom and a kitchen ensuite, something I've never seen in countless other hostels Free breakfast is great.They also have a cafe attached with reasonable prices and a nice outdoor seating area. This is not a party hostel, but if you want relaxed atmosphere and great value, look no further.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017

Of all the hostels I've been to, Big Little House has the #1 spot. Staff is very friendly, although the wait for checkin was around 20 minutes, I was welcomed with a free drink and smiling faces! The balcony and bar areas were always full of people talking and getting to know each other. The room itself was very clean, and there are lockers!!! Even a kitchenette. Wifi was great. My flight was at 6AM, and they offered to call me a taxi and even packed me breakfast!

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel! Staff were incredibly kind and helpful, rooms were beautiful and clean, terrace is perfect to watch sunsets, cafe is great and its awesome that there is a kitchenette in every room. The only suggestion I would make would to introduce hostel-run events, like organising for a group to go to a taberna, or to travel together to Halkidiki or meteora etc (it's pretty stressful bussing it there alone). But really flawless hostel and I can't wait to go back!

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Mar 2017

Nice hostel. I was in a 4 bed dorm and it was spacious and had its own kitchen and bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful. They give you a welcome Frappe coffee. Its location is 20 mins up hill from the main promenade, a bit of a walk. It’s not very good for solo travellers as the hostel is attached to a café and it sometimes felt more like a cafe/bar than a hostel but I would stay there again if I with someone else.

21st Mar 2017

I would give higher score if there's something more than 10. Possibly best hostel I have had by far, I travel a lot! Super warm crew, welcoming smiling helping. Room was clean and with views! The location was perfect for me, in the quiet old town, within 10 mins walk to either town center or famous sightseeings. Don't go if you're looking for something luxury, you know that is not you're paying for, but for comfort cozy and homie feeling. This is the one! Thanks little big house.

10th Mar 2017

This hostel was amazing. They are so generous and so helpful. It is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in and felt like a little home. There is free breakfast and you can get drinks right at the reception area. Not to far of a walk from town and the workers know the area so well they can tell you how to get anywhere. I cannot express how amazing they are. They even called us a taxi to the airport on the day we left! 110% recommend!

6th Mar 2017
6.6

LOCATION. Cool neighborhood; but 15' walk from center up hill. DORM: clean, spacious, good locker; but beds creak, pillow terribly thin, kitchen inside the dorm (¿?). COMMONS. Great cafe, nice outdoor terrace; but all this is either closed or must be quiet at 11pm, killing atmosphere. STAFF. Nice! But cafe clients seem to have priority over hostel guests, be ready to wait. IF YOU'RE REMOTE WORKER. Solid wifi, cafe is good place; but music and staff are loud. I'd stay again but check more options