Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

The staff was very helpful and cheerful. The linen, towels and other facilities were clean and in good condition. The hostel is in a quiet neighbourhood just 10 min walking to the centre. The wifi is good everywhere in the hostel.

• 19th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever seen! Very nice staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, rooms (at least, some of them) with a view on the sea. If I ever come to Thessaloniki, I will stay there again.

Perfect budget stay

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff is wonderful! The only negative is the beds squeak quite a bit, but that can't really be helped.

Polite staff and comfy beds. But when it lists mt olympus as a 1 hour and 15 minute bus ride. They need to show the logistics to get to that bus station and the hike involved. Its not a 1 day trip which that sign suggests. Thats a fail in a travelers planning support.

Little Big House is a very wonderful place. Vicky is the perfect host Always smiling and polite. Very nice place.

• 4th Oct 2014

Very nice hostel, brand new, clean, at the top of the city in the old town. I had an excellent stay, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. I definitely recommend it! :-)

Lovely feel to the place in a very atmospheric part of the city. Lovely staff too, thank you for my welcome cold coffee!

Really friendly hostel with very nice helpful staff.

The nicest staff and hostel I met during all my travels. The Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. You'll get a delicious welcome drink (Frappe) on your arrival. The hostel is decorated with a lot of passion and love for details. There is a really nice terrace to hang out and an welcoming, warm and friendly atmosphere.

it is better to illustrate the location of this property with a map, as it is a bit difficult to locate this hostel once i get off the bus.

I never got to see this hostel in the day light (late check-in, early check-out) but I was a very nice, but short, stay. the staff are awesome. Nice to talk to friendly staff after a long stressful day of traveling. I'll make it my mission to return and stay at least a few nights. A little confusing to find I must say, so look it up on google maps before hand.

Fantastic hostel, great staff and great location. Close to main area but off on a quiet street. In room kitchen facilities are a plus.

Little Big House is one of the best and cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. When I arrived I was greeted with a welcome drink and the friendly staff provided me with good information about the city. The location is in a quiet and beautiful area of the city and is not too far from the city's attractions. The area gives you a taste of local Greek life and there are some spectacular views over the city. Great hostel, would definitely stay here again.

very nice hostel near the old city centre. good atmosphere + relax sunroof

It's such a cute hostel with its own funky cafe located in a cool narrow funky street of the old town. Tourist attractions are within walking distance but if you don't like walking too much the bus stop is only 2 mins away. All dorms have individual toilets, kitchens and fridges, all beds have reading lights and lockers. Staff are very helpful and friendly, all the girls were lovely. The atmosphere was great, I met lots of cool & friendly people. Breakfast for 2 euros is good value. Thanks guys

I really think that their hostel should win the best staff award, they wil litterally do anything to help you (even plan on onward trip with you).

It's a bit out of the way (just as Thessaloniki itself) but a very nice place to see less-touristy face of Greece. Coffee-shop with lounge music on-site, where Greeks from the neighborhood come by for their frappe-fix. We took a taxi from the airport at night (20 euros) not to get lost in the maze of streets, but during the day it's 10-15 min walk to the city-center and there's a bus to train station nearby.

If you don't mind climbing the hill to the hostel, this place is wonderful! The staff was lovely, lockers were available, room was clean, and temperature was bearable. I spent 3 nights and would have stayed longer. Recommended!

This is a really quirky hostel attached to s coffee shop. The seating area outside is really cute and it's a great place to relax. The dorms are ok, however the showers aren't great. Staff are nice and area is pretty, bit of a walk to the city though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4