Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

If you don't mind climbing the hill to the hostel, this place is wonderful! The staff was lovely, lockers were available, room was clean, and temperature was bearable. I spent 3 nights and would have stayed longer. Recommended!

After a long trip we had a very warm welcome here. The common areas are so nice to sit in and breakfast cost only 2€

This was a really lovely hostel with a lovely homely feel. It was clean and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable, even welcome iced coffee on arrival. There is a lovely restaurant down from the hostel a few paces which served some of the best food we ate in Greece. It is a little walk uphill from the city but serves great views out to the city and avoids the bustle and traffic of being right next to the main roads. Best hostel we stayed at in Greece would recommend to anyone.

It was quite tricky for me to find at night, I almost gave up.. Once there though everything was good, the atmosphere is very nice, the common areas were great for meeting people, I would stay there again for sure

Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. As a solo traveler I met many fun people here. Their welcome drink also hit the spot on a hot day. I hope to be back!

An oasis in the old city above the hustle and bustle of Thessaloniki

One of the best hostels I've been. Really nice place, clean, safe, great atmospheare and the owner is a fantastic person that helps you a lot.

Very happy and cheerful place. AMAZING staff. I have nothing bad to say about this place. It's about a 45 min walk from the port, but walking is exploring. So overall it was just great.

A very nice place to stay. We had only problems with the cigarette smoke which was coming directly from the people sitting directly infront of our windows. It would be a great idea if it would be okay only to smoke on the therace and not infront of the rooms.

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed! Nice rooms, excellent staff and a welcome frappé in it's own café- just amazing!

Very friendly / helpful staff, and they spoke good english. they didn't even get mad when I broke the room door....

This place is really lovely to stay in, so unique and friendly. The owners have thougt of everything!

• 7th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel with friendly staff :) 5/5

Really friendly staff, and a great atmosphere.

Little Big House in Thessaloniki, Greece, is without a single doubt one of the most unique, charming and beautiful "hostels" I've ever stayed at. Located in the safe and quintessential "Old Town," Little Big House wins in every category. It's also very easy to find and within 15 minutes of the sea/center. Vicky, the hostel's owner, was more than welcoming once I arrived and made me feel at home within minutes! If you want an authentic and comfortable experience, than Little Big House is for you!

Beautiful hostel. Very helpful staff. Kitchen in dorms. Lots of common areas. Highly recommended.

The lady working there was absolutely amazing! Awesome location, small but useable kitchen, had a great stay!

I don't have a single complaint, the hostel was great!

• 21st Jul 2014

Brilliant place, extremely hard to fault. Great neighbourhood with excellent tavernas

It was great. Enjoyed my trip greatly in the city as well as the time when i stayed at the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3