Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

Absolutely amazing hostel! Athena, Maria and Sophia were SO helpful and friendly and lovely and I was sorry to only spend two nights here - it really did feel like home. The dorm rooms are incredible - so spacious! Very new, clean and even with a little kitchenette as well! The hostel is located in the Old Town which is so pretty and lovely, though a bit of a walk back from the centre of town if you are out in the evening. But everything is only about a 15-20min walk away. 100% go and stay here!

• 18th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I would definitely reccomend it. They were so nice!!

Fantastic Hostel! The rooms are the nicest you will find anywhere, really clean and comfortable. The owners are super nice and helpful and make your stay relaxed. I was travelling with a group of 7 and we ended up being delayed and had to arrive after midnight and they accomodated us immediately even when I informed them only a few hours before. Even though breakfast is not included, the 2 euros is well worth the cost of sitting and eating a tasty breakfast on their patio. 100% would recommend!

Little Big House has a spectacular atmosphere and incredibly helpful staff - we wish we could have stayed longer. We asked for a double and were given an entire apartment with a kitchen that had everything we needed to cook. The location is a little difficult if arriving at dark from the bus (stairs from the bus stop are poorly lit). But once you're there, you'll be happy you're in the Old City. Clean, organized and a great community feel. We'll be back!

A nice little place to stay.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • India

The staff was very helpful and cheerful. The linen, towels and other facilities were clean and in good condition. The hostel is in a quiet neighbourhood just 10 min walking to the centre. The wifi is good everywhere in the hostel.

• 19th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever seen! Very nice staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, rooms (at least, some of them) with a view on the sea. If I ever come to Thessaloniki, I will stay there again.

Very comprehensive staff!

Perfect budget stay

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff is wonderful! The only negative is the beds squeak quite a bit, but that can't really be helped.

Polite staff and comfy beds. But when it lists mt olympus as a 1 hour and 15 minute bus ride. They need to show the logistics to get to that bus station and the hike involved. Its not a 1 day trip which that sign suggests. Thats a fail in a travelers planning support.

Liked the hostel. It was small and cute. The upstairs lounging and bar area had a good ambience and easy to meet people. The wifi was good. The walk into town is not too long. The staff are very nice.

Little Big House is a very wonderful place. Vicky is the perfect host Always smiling and polite. Very nice place.

• 4th Oct 2014

Very nice hostel, brand new, clean, at the top of the city in the old town. I had an excellent stay, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. I definitely recommend it! :-)

Lovely feel to the place in a very atmospheric part of the city. Lovely staff too, thank you for my welcome cold coffee!

Really friendly hostel with very nice helpful staff.

The nicest staff and hostel I met during all my travels. The Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. You'll get a delicious welcome drink (Frappe) on your arrival. The hostel is decorated with a lot of passion and love for details. There is a really nice terrace to hang out and an welcoming, warm and friendly atmosphere.

it is better to illustrate the location of this property with a map, as it is a bit difficult to locate this hostel once i get off the bus.

I never got to see this hostel in the day light (late check-in, early check-out) but I was a very nice, but short, stay. the staff are awesome. Nice to talk to friendly staff after a long stressful day of traveling. I'll make it my mission to return and stay at least a few nights. A little confusing to find I must say, so look it up on google maps before hand.

Fantastic hostel, great staff and great location. Close to main area but off on a quiet street. In room kitchen facilities are a plus.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4