Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

super friendly staff, nice terrace and fair price. the only thing that could be improved: there is no hook to hold the shower head, very annoying!

Staff very helpful and the hostel has a great location and atmosphere. Had a great stay

Best Hostel I ever stayed in and the most friendly welcome I ever had. Thanks Vicky for a great stay!

• 14th May 2015

Very good hostel, one of the best we 've ever stayed! Vicky is very friendfull and is always smilling.

everything amazing! One of the best Hostel I ever been! the Staff is great, the hostel is nice and cosy, you stay in a lovely position in the middle of the old city. In Terrace and other common places you can meet people ,chat,drink and have fun! excellent facilities. I really reccomend to everyone! CONGRATS!!!

Great welcome. handy for seeing Thessaloiki. Helpful and friendly. Difficult to find but worth the effort!

Cute hostel with great staff and good facilities (food, bar, Internet, computer, washrooms, lockers, towel service, books, maps etc) Could be better if wifi was available in rooms. Would be a lot better if offered female rooms.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at in terms of great atmosphere, friendly staff, good facilities

Amazing hostel! Common area is excellent and staff is incredible! I would stay here every time in greece.

Lovely hostel tucked in a corner of the old city, surrounded by cool little houses and cobblestone streets. The staff was super helpful circling all the sights on the map and telling us how to find all the Easter attractions and processions. The rooms were nice with a kitchen inside to cook, fast wifi, comfortable beds. Free coffee/tea as well as a nice rooftop seating area to look at the view.

Great hostel! I had a very good stay there, very good facilities, great location and amazing hosts. Very helpful! Thank you.

• 10th Apr 2015

Little Big House is great! The staff are beyond excellent - great friendly welcome, willingness to help and advise on any and every part of the trip, and big smiles all the way! Everything you'd expect from a smallish hostel - and fantastic value. A really lovely place. I'd definitely stay there again if I was in Thessaloniki! Thanks very much LBH :)

The location is not the best, but the city is very walkable. The staff is great, super friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and the shower was hot.

It really worths your money. Vicky was amazing, helping about everything that you need help.

sweet staff and very helpful, the place is cosy and very pleasant we felt at home

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

beautyfull place with a very nice atmosphere! The rooms are clean and have very warm+comfortable blankes. I really like the breakfest, they have amazing bread! The location is also very good, only 3 min away is a delicous greek restaurant with live-music!

The hostel itself is lovely, but what made the whole experience jump from good to great was the host - Vicky. Friendly, kind, helpful - I mean, what more can I say? Definitely staying there again the next time I'm in Thessaloniki. We stayed in a 6-bed dorm style room - the beds were clean and comfy, there is a little kitchenette in the room itself that we didn't get to try out, but it was a very pleasant surprise. There was also a fridge just for our room.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Macedonia

Great place to stay! Beautiful and peaceful neighbourhood. Nice evening events. Good breakfast. The staff and the atmosphere were perfect. We really enjoyed our stay and definitely will come back soon.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!! Don't let the location deter you: the old town in Thessaloniki has a beautiful charm that the city centre does not have. Lovely rooftop terrace and inside cafe, rooms have great facilities including individual kitchenettes! Staff are so warm, welcoming and knowledgeable about their city! The 5-star experience of hostels! (Don't forget to try the restaurant just down the road ... worth it!)

« first « Prev 1 2 3