Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

Beautiful hostel. Very helpful staff. Kitchen in dorms. Lots of common areas. Highly recommended.

I don't have a single complaint, the hostel was great!

• 21st Jul 2014

Brilliant place, extremely hard to fault. Great neighbourhood with excellent tavernas

It was great. Enjoyed my trip greatly in the city as well as the time when i stayed at the hostel.

Loved staying here. It's a bit of a hike to find - up some winding alleys in the old part of the city, but you'll be glad you've arrived once you have. The staff are wonderful, there are some lovely common areas to hang out in, free coffee in the morning, and the place is overall clean and inviting. Also, there is a really fantastic restaurant right down the road (Igglis I think would be the English transliteration). Highly recommended this hostel.

I have never encountered such knowledgable and diligent staff in a hostel. A great place to stay.

• 8th Jul 2014

One of my favorite hostels! Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, and a welcoming atmosphere.

Staff was great, more like a little boutique hostel. charming with a cafe and free coffee, wifi. Great rooms where the beds are broken up into different rooms so it makes it feel like less people are sharing the same room. Vicky was super helpful, energetic, a ray of sunshine.

A great little place to unwind and enjoy Thessaloniki as it once was. Situated in the heart of the Ano Poli (Old Town), it is hard to find in a steep, helter-skelter maze of tiny streets, alleyways and one way traffic but well worth the search. We chatted through the night on the terrace with a view of the town and the sea, with people from all over the world, whilst local life continued around us! Staff were very friendly and helpful - highly recommended!

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! I got lost and they came to fetch me!!!! Will definitely recommend Little Big House to anyone!!!!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • South Africa

The hostel was beautiful and quiet yet super close to the newer parts of the city which was convenient. The staff was also extremely friendly and helpful; they helped us find a tour and when I forgot my jewelry, they sent it to me through the mail. The rooms were comfortable and safe. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Vicki is the most amazing host, full of smiles, help n a welcome iced coffee drink

My favorite hostel that I've stayed at! It's in Ano Poli so not in the city center, but it's about ten minutes away walking and such a beautiful area that I'm glad I got to stay there. Rooms are gorgeous, Vicky is amazing, and I loved everything about this hostel. Stay here if you come to Thessaloniki!

Over all this is a really great hostel! Beautiful location although it's in old town which requires an uphill walk to get there.. The staff is very friendly and helpful, it's very, has wifi, etc. In addition the hostel has a bar/cafe open to public so there's a good way to meet some local Greeks! They also have a beautiful rooftop terrace! Loved my stay here.

Beautiful place. Like new. The staff are super friendly and the atmosphere is great.

I liked the very warm atmosphere in the hostel.Vicky, the host, was a very sweet girl, who would help you in anything,I will definitely come back here again,

Really nice hostel. Vicky clearly likes her job and always wants to help you. Great greek neighbourhood and atmosphere as well.

• 29th May 2014
  • Belgium

The staff is VERY helpful and the hostel is very cozy. We were offered welcome drinks when we made the check in, which was nice. We booked a dorm of 4, but it's divided in two spaces, so we still had some privacy. It was all very clean, including the bathroom and the fan works really well. They offer breakfast for 2 euros, which doesn't have many variety, but it was good and worth it. The only downside it's that it's a bit far from the center, but would definitely recommend it!

• 23rd May 2014

Little big house is an amazing and cute hostel in the old upper city of Thessaloniki. Relax on the roof terrace with a frappe and relax after a fun night out in the city!

Tessalonniki is just not the prettiest city in the world. Graffiti around hostel and all city. Hostel is average solid hostel. Nice and helpful girls at the reception. Building inside lacks atmosphere, but second floor 4 bed dorm was nice with a kitchen inside. At night it was hard to get there from upper street because two vicious dogs who stay on street ran to me. But if you HAD to go there, the hostel is a good option on a hill away from major noise and car pollution.

« first « Prev 1 2 3