Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

I have been living in hostels all over Europe for the past 3 months, and in my opinion this was the best hostel I have stayed at.

A lovely little hostel, very clean and friendly. The location was easily accessible by bus but a hike down a hefty hill side to get to the main downtown area. Many people commented that it is difficult to find so they've made an excellent effort at writing out detailed directions to make it easier so definitely bring those along with you.

This hostel was great. They did a really good job blending a fun atmosphere and decor with excellent and modern facilities. The staff was super helpful and friendly as well. My one complaint is that the shower in my room had really low water pressure. Not a big deal though.

The bedrooms are very regular and the shower tiny, very tiny, but the best part of the hostel is the balcony and the reception, a very cosy place wich you can also have a nice breakfast for an affordable price. Maria at the reception was so kind and I she made my day very happy.

I had a nice stay at this hostel! It was very difficult to find...but I was rescued by the reception when I called for help. The location is a bit of a trek to the city center, but the busses run frequently

I wish I could I have stayed at this place longer! One night was not enough. However in the short time that I was there the staff was super helpful and accommodating and the facilities were great and clean.

Its a nice place to meet people. Like the atmosphere there. Located en the old town, a little bit far from the tourist sites.

What a lovely Place! Would love to come back again every time!

• 30th Dec 2014

I loved staying here! The staff was great and the rooms were very creatively and practically designed. Would love to return!

It is very uphill, but the bus takes you straight there so it is not too bad. The direction they send to your email along with your booking is very good and straight forward. Location is a bit far, but within 30 minutes of major attractions. Staff was very nice and sweet, room was clean and very good security.

Vicky was the most amazing host we met during our trip..she was extreme helpful, friendly and made our stay at thesolaniki feel like home.only drawback is Tht the hostel location is difficult to find and get back in the night..

I loved Little Big House! The hostel is away from the main part of the city, but it is still just a quick walk to the Ataturk Museum and St. Demetrius Church/Agora/Aristotle Square. The staff is absolutely charming, and I had a couple of great chats with them. The cafe area is warm and welcoming - When I arrived, quite a few travelers were just there hanging out, and I got to meet some marvelous, fascinating people. It's a great hostel!

• 20th Dec 2014

I was supposed to arrive late in the evening. Athina called me to make sure whether I was on my way and I could find it, which was so friendly. When I finally arrived, the staff was incredibly friendly and so helpful. The room was great and so clean. The bed was readily made and a nice fluffy towel was also provided. Great! I wanted to check out before someone of the staff would be there, but that was also no problem for them. It really felt like coming home, it was great. Thank you!

It is located in the upper city, in Ano Poli, a 15 minute downslope walk to the downtown. It is a very cutely designed new hostel, and even the room we stayed in, a 4 bed dorm offered privacy with a door that separated one bunk from the other. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the whole place was very clean. It becomes very quiet at night because Ano Poli is a very quiet residential area and old neighborhood. There is a nice tavern closeby. I definitely reccomend the walking tour.

Really nice here. Staff very helpful great little place located away from the nightlife but only a 15 minute walk to get there

Fantastic hostel with the most amazing staff. Highly recommended!

Absolutely amazing hostel! Athena, Maria and Sophia were SO helpful and friendly and lovely and I was sorry to only spend two nights here - it really did feel like home. The dorm rooms are incredible - so spacious! Very new, clean and even with a little kitchenette as well! The hostel is located in the Old Town which is so pretty and lovely, though a bit of a walk back from the centre of town if you are out in the evening. But everything is only about a 15-20min walk away. 100% go and stay here!

• 18th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I would definitely reccomend it. They were so nice!!

Fantastic Hostel! The rooms are the nicest you will find anywhere, really clean and comfortable. The owners are super nice and helpful and make your stay relaxed. I was travelling with a group of 7 and we ended up being delayed and had to arrive after midnight and they accomodated us immediately even when I informed them only a few hours before. Even though breakfast is not included, the 2 euros is well worth the cost of sitting and eating a tasty breakfast on their patio. 100% would recommend!

After staying in hostels for 4 months straight, coming to little big house felt like a luxury hotel. We ended up staying here for a week even though we had only booked one night. The staff here were incredible. They were all so helpful and friendly. Shout out to Athena and Vicky, thanks for an incredible stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4