Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

I can't say enough kind words about this hostel. The staff was so kind and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the kitchenette in each room was a great addition. The water pressure in the shower is lacking, but the showers were very clean. And I'll take clean over water pressure any day.

One of the hostels we have ever been too. Great staff.

Enjoyed everything except for the shower!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Russia

everything was great. contra: 1- every dorm has the small kitchen inside the room. if everyone were cooking it would be a desaster 2- during the night there were 4 really loud guests disturbing the whole hostel, but there isn't anyone working at the hostel by night = no one there to stop or kick out this disturbing people.

Vicky is amazing! Upon arriving, she welcomed our rather large group with complimentary coffees, gave us wonderful advice on where to sight see, and stored our baggage until our rooms were ready. The common areas are beautifully decorated and the quirky atmosphere is perfect for the trendy, young crowd. Little Big House will not disappoint! Thank you, Vicky!

• 7th Feb 2015

I had an amazing time. Thanks so much to Vicky and Maria from Little Big House for making my stay fantastic.

• 5th Feb 2015

A lovely place. As simple as that! I will definately go there again next time I visit Thessaloniki.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Little big house is a perfect place to stay in Thessaloniki. Super friendly, helpfull staff, comfortable beds, and very close tot the main areas of the city. Also a great breakfast! Would definitely recommend staying here. And try the fantastic selection of hot chocolates :)

Certainly a great hostel to stay! Comfy beds, nice view and staff is so nice and helpfull :) In other reviews I noticed other guests were complaining about the location, but it actually is fairly easy to find when you just follow the given directions. The only thing that surprised me was that there was no water coming out of the tap at 05:30 at the day when I had to leave, but fortunately the shower on the ground floor worked.

I have been living in hostels all over Europe for the past 3 months, and in my opinion this was the best hostel I have stayed at.

A lovely little hostel, very clean and friendly. The location was easily accessible by bus but a hike down a hefty hill side to get to the main downtown area. Many people commented that it is difficult to find so they've made an excellent effort at writing out detailed directions to make it easier so definitely bring those along with you.

Great facilities, quiet atmosphere (sometimes boring)

This hostel was great. They did a really good job blending a fun atmosphere and decor with excellent and modern facilities. The staff was super helpful and friendly as well. My one complaint is that the shower in my room had really low water pressure. Not a big deal though.

The bedrooms are very regular and the shower tiny, very tiny, but the best part of the hostel is the balcony and the reception, a very cosy place wich you can also have a nice breakfast for an affordable price. Maria at the reception was so kind and I she made my day very happy.

I had a nice stay at this hostel! It was very difficult to find...but I was rescued by the reception when I called for help. The location is a bit of a trek to the city center, but the busses run frequently

I wish I could I have stayed at this place longer! One night was not enough. However in the short time that I was there the staff was super helpful and accommodating and the facilities were great and clean.

Its a nice place to meet people. Like the atmosphere there. Located en the old town, a little bit far from the tourist sites.

What a lovely Place! Would love to come back again every time!

• 30th Dec 2014

I loved staying here! The staff was great and the rooms were very creatively and practically designed. Would love to return!

It is very uphill, but the bus takes you straight there so it is not too bad. The direction they send to your email along with your booking is very good and straight forward. Location is a bit far, but within 30 minutes of major attractions. Staff was very nice and sweet, room was clean and very good security.

« first « Prev 1 2 3