Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

The place is just amazing. Situated in the old part of the town, but still quite near to the center, you can get everywhere within a 15 min´ walk. The owner, Vicky, helped us with everything and gives this beautiful place a heart. I highly recommend "little big house"! Enjoy your stay :)

• 22nd Jan 2016

I spent only one night but I liked this place. I arrived after 11pm, and had no problems. The room is not big, but good for 6 people. The kitchen is inside the room (I don't know if it is good or bad). Bathroom is clean. Each one have his own light and also a good size locker. It's a little bit far from the train station but is possible to go by foot (about 50min). It's easy to go walking to the city centre (about 20min).

A quaint little hostel just outside of city centre. Far enough that it's quiet, but close enough to walk to where everything is. Fair warning that it is uphill from city centre, however. Vicky was absolutely lovely! She went above and beyond what I expect from any hostel, recommending day trips, looking up bus times, and even booking my bus to my next destination! Everyone else that I talked to were just as helpful. Definitely made my stay more pleasant and comfortable. Thanks for everything!!

Great atmosphere! And the dorm room is comfortable too.

Very nice, clean place. Useful staff.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Bulgaria

They have a cozy yard/patio for chill-out. And a nice & cheap cafe/bar. The ladies working there are so friendly and helpful. i got my welcome coffee when arrived. Also, they organized a hot chocolate testing night for free. I got 18 shots of chocolate of different flavors. And I don't even need to have dinner. Breakfast for €2, good for the value. only issue is that the location is uphill at the old town, it is a bit far away to the city centre (but taxi there is very cheap).

Little Big House is a great hostel. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The facilities are good, the dorms are clean and the dorm i stayed in even had cooking and refrigerator facilities in it. I highly recommend this hostel.

Awesome hostel! I stayed in a 4bed mixed dorm and it had it's own bathroom. Modern facilities. Location is in very cute and nice Old Town.

The staff are so lovely and helpful and the breakfast for €2 is great (it's juice, cereals, bread and spreads and tea/coffee). I think this hostel would be fabulous during the Summer when you can sit outside in the lovely terrace and chat. Personally, I didn't like the way the rooms are designed with the kitchen because I like tea/water before bed and you can't be using a kitchen making noise when others are asleep. Access to only one toilet per six people is not alot if someone is showering

Such a wonderful hostel! Vikki really makes everyone feel so welcome ~ so clean & best rooftop in the city. I would recommend to every type of traveler

Most friendly staff I have ever experienced!

Rooms are very nice, and the breakfast was one of my favorites so far this trip! Staff are super friendly.

Staff are extremely helpful, big storage lockers, beds are great, plenty of power outlets in the room and by your bed. I don't know if it was just during my stay but the WiFi dropped out every 10 seconds and I couldn't really use it. Not too far from the city center and good restaurants nearby. The café there is great and had the best chocolate cake I've had in years. Staff were very welcoming in letting me store my backpack there for a few days. I would stay here again, recommended.

The staff, the atmosphere, the place, all was excellent ! Thanks a lot !

• 26th Nov 2015

We only stayed one night as we were passing through, but wish we could have spent more time in Thessaloniki at Little Big House! Will definitely stay there again when we come back!

Absolutely beautiful hostel with the perfect hostess! I will definitely return if I'm ever in Thessaloniki again :)

we stayed two nights at Little Big House and it was fantastic. The staff was very welcoming and nice and we were really happy with our room. Little Big House is an amazing place to stay that I would recommend to anybody visiting Thessaloniki.

• 13th Nov 2015

It's a really nice hostel !! It's just a 15min walk to the sea and the city center. Friendly staff, everything is clean and they have really good coffee ;-)

We really enjoyed our stay at Little Big House- the staff were extremely helpful with suggestions for day trips around the Thessaloniki area and how to navigate the buses. I would highly recommend this hostel

• 8th Nov 2015

I am extremely happy to have stayed in this hostel. I think Vicky cannot be described in a few words, she is definitely one of the greatest hosts I have seen in Europe. I had the chance to meet great people in this hostel - which is really important for a solo traveller.

« first « Prev 1 2 3