Little Big House

Superb 915 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 915 Total Reviews

10th Mar 2017

This hostel was amazing. They are so generous and so helpful. It is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in and felt like a little home. There is free breakfast and you can get drinks right at the reception area. Not to far of a walk from town and the workers know the area so well they can tell you how to get anywhere. I cannot express how amazing they are. They even called us a taxi to the airport on the day we left! 110% recommend!

6th Mar 2017
6.6

LOCATION. Cool neighborhood; but 15' walk from center up hill. DORM: clean, spacious, good locker; but beds creak, pillow terribly thin, kitchen inside the dorm (¿?). COMMONS. Great cafe, nice outdoor terrace; but all this is either closed or must be quiet at 11pm, killing atmosphere. STAFF. Nice! But cafe clients seem to have priority over hostel guests, be ready to wait. IF YOU'RE REMOTE WORKER. Solid wifi, cafe is good place; but music and staff are loud. I'd stay again but check more options

• Macedonia, Female, 18-24

We had an amazing time!

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017

I stayed for 2 nights at this amazing hostel. The staff is incredibly nice! Breakfast was included for guests, and you have lots to choose from. My shared dorm room had a shower, and another one outside of the room. The hostel is not too big and is on the upper side of town. I enjoyed my sty here and if I'll go back to Thessaloniki one day I'll come here for sure.

• Poland, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Clean, great location (10 minute walk to the center), AMAZING staff (extremely adorable and helpful), delicious food (breakfest included!), and with a unigue bohemian atmosphere. We enjoyed every minute spent there. We're looking forward to visit this place again!

• Greece, Female, 25-30
28th Feb 2017

very nice reception place and welcoming atmosphere every face welcoming you is super smiling and shining, very picturesque location it was a bit less pricy it would be ideal

27th Feb 2017

I usually try to describe as many things as possible about a hostel in a review, but I think it would spoil things for any potential guest if they knew too much about what to expect here. There is a surprise waiting for you when you climb the hill to arrive here! The people who work here were all exceptionally kind during my two stays here recently. I would give their names, but I don't want to embarrass them! Faultless!

• Greece, Female, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

One of the best Hostels I've stayed at. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, the rooms were very clean, a great set up! The location was a little difficult getting to by taxi since the roads are very narrow, but other than that it was the perfect location between downtown and the old town. My overall stay at Little Big House was fantastic!

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2017

Enjoyed an excellent stay here. Very welcoming. Extremely clean. Fantastic staff. Could not of asked for anything more.

• England, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

What really makes this place is the staff. Everyone who works there is absolutely class, super friendly and full of life. They went out of their way to help and make me feel at home. I went away for 3 days and when I returned it was like coming back to family. Best staff out of all hostels I've been to. The common area is beautifully decorated, with great music playing and the breakfast is a buffet so you can fill up for the day. The rooms are nothing special but are clean and well maintained.