Little Big House Reviews

Andokidou 24, Thessaloniki, Greece

Amazing hostel! Common area is excellent and staff is incredible! I would stay here every time in greece.

Lovely hostel tucked in a corner of the old city, surrounded by cool little houses and cobblestone streets. The staff was super helpful circling all the sights on the map and telling us how to find all the Easter attractions and processions. The rooms were nice with a kitchen inside to cook, fast wifi, comfortable beds. Free coffee/tea as well as a nice rooftop seating area to look at the view.

Great hostel! I had a very good stay there, very good facilities, great location and amazing hosts. Very helpful! Thank you.

• 10th Apr 2015

The location is not the best, but the city is very walkable. The staff is great, super friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and the shower was hot.

It really worths your money. Vicky was amazing, helping about everything that you need help.

sweet staff and very helpful, the place is cosy and very pleasant we felt at home

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

beautyfull place with a very nice atmosphere! The rooms are clean and have very warm+comfortable blankes. I really like the breakfest, they have amazing bread! The location is also very good, only 3 min away is a delicous greek restaurant with live-music!

The hostel itself is lovely, but what made the whole experience jump from good to great was the host - Vicky. Friendly, kind, helpful - I mean, what more can I say? Definitely staying there again the next time I'm in Thessaloniki. We stayed in a 6-bed dorm style room - the beds were clean and comfy, there is a little kitchenette in the room itself that we didn't get to try out, but it was a very pleasant surprise. There was also a fridge just for our room.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Macedonia

Great place to stay! Beautiful and peaceful neighbourhood. Nice evening events. Good breakfast. The staff and the atmosphere were perfect. We really enjoyed our stay and definitely will come back soon.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Bulgaria

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!! Don't let the location deter you: the old town in Thessaloniki has a beautiful charm that the city centre does not have. Lovely rooftop terrace and inside cafe, rooms have great facilities including individual kitchenettes! Staff are so warm, welcoming and knowledgeable about their city! The 5-star experience of hostels! (Don't forget to try the restaurant just down the road ... worth it!)

The hostel is brilliant. Vicky - the owner very polite, helpful, friendly! I had an awesome stay!

I wish there was a rating better than excellent because this place is perfect.

• 13th Mar 2015

The personal was extremely proactive, efficient and altruistic. They organised public transport trips to Skopje, the King 's tombs and the Olymp in a forest of intransparent, complex local public transport system. If you are around, this is definitely a very safe option.

Incredibly informative and friendly staff. Beautifully decorated. Comfortable beds. The atmosphere in the "little house" with the reception area was welcoming, open til 11pm with free coffee and tea for guests. The satisfactory breakfast offered each morning is €2. Wifi worked great in the rooms. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

I can't say enough kind words about this hostel. The staff was so kind and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the kitchenette in each room was a great addition. The water pressure in the shower is lacking, but the showers were very clean. And I'll take clean over water pressure any day.

One of the hostels we have ever been too. Great staff.

Enjoyed everything except for the shower!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Russia

everything was great. contra: 1- every dorm has the small kitchen inside the room. if everyone were cooking it would be a desaster 2- during the night there were 4 really loud guests disturbing the whole hostel, but there isn't anyone working at the hostel by night = no one there to stop or kick out this disturbing people.

Vicky is amazing! Upon arriving, she welcomed our rather large group with complimentary coffees, gave us wonderful advice on where to sight see, and stored our baggage until our rooms were ready. The common areas are beautifully decorated and the quirky atmosphere is perfect for the trendy, young crowd. Little Big House will not disappoint! Thank you, Vicky!

• 7th Feb 2015