Little Hanoi Hostel Le Thai To Reviews

32 Lê Thái Tổ Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice quaint little hostel outside old town and near a lovely little lake (the name ecaors me). It's small and normally only holds a few travelers so don't expect to party with a bunch of foreigners but the free breakfasts are nice and coffee is always available at no cost. Some people won't like that there's no elevator (5 stories) but the rooms are clean, nice, and comfortable. Kim, the main deskworker, also added a lot to the place and was super hospitable as we're the otherS.

Very helpful and pleasant staff!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Scotland

We would totally recommend this hostel! The location is perfect right in the centre of Hanoi, it's safe and clean and the staff is absolutely awesome. They organized taxis and tours for us and served us delicious breakfast :)

We had an awesome time here. The staff were so nice, I had problems with my flight and only arrived at the hostel 14 hours later than planned, as was down but the staff just greeted me with open arms and a cold beer. I would recommend this hostel to anybody. It's nice and private. Breakfast is awesome! Kim booked us a trip to Ha Long Bay, domestic flights and our train ride down south, all in half an hour and everything went smoothly! Thanks guys!

The staff and the breakfast make this place amazing! The rooms are good

Really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff were really friendly. The rooms are really nice, given how much you are paying. Its not at all a party hostel and I would not recommend for people travelling on their own, however its perfect for budget couples or small groups.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful making us feel right at home. the hostel is in a quiet alley away from the hustle and bustle of the Hanoi roads. The unlimited complimentary fresh fruit, tea and coffee was a welcome suprise. We enjoyed our stay here.

I spent 3 nights in 4 beds mixed dorm but there was only me in the first 2 nights. The last night I shared the room with the other girl. The room might a bit narrow if there are 4 people but if you are just looking for a place to sleep, there is worth US6/night (included Breakfast choice). The hostel provides us the package tour / car pick up with few dollars additional. I chose one day tour USD20 / taxi to airport USD15 with them. If u want u can save US2-3 buy from any travel agent.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Thailand

This is up there for the nicest hostels I've been in, especially when compared with the price. The location is great, right on the lake at the south end of the old quarter and the facilities are top-end. The staff there is almost too friendly and helpful (if that's possible), especially as we had issues getting VND and they really helped us out. The atmosphere of the hostel is more like a hotel and it is very calm and quiet off the main street. Breakfast had many options and all were good.

This was a wonderful place to stay. People were really friendly, patient and helpful. They didn't mind me arriving horribly early and promptly falling asleep in their little dining area nor hanging out till late on the day of my deparure. Definitely a place to go back to.