Little Hanoi Hostel Le Thai To Reviews

32 Lê Thái Tổ Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Overall, a lovely play to stay and a great value considering the location. Not much atmosphere, but everything was very satisfactory and I'd recommend it to anyone.

I can not recommend this place enough. Staff was friendly and VERY helpful (especially Ann). They go above and beyond what is expected, for example, I arrived on my birthday and they went and bought me a cake and threw me a birthday party! It was an awesome experience and a very nice welcome to Vietnam! I will be a return customer! -Geoff

We had a very good time in this hostel espically because of the friendly and helpful staff! They helped us to have a wonderful time in Hanoi, to book our trip to Halong Bay, and our trip to Hue. I would go there everytime again!

• 1st Jul 2014

Awesome hostel! Quiet, clean, amazing staff. The front desk memorized our names and faces and was extremely helpful.