Little Hanoi Hostel Le Thai To Reviews

32 Lê Thái Tổ Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

I can not recommend this place enough. Staff was friendly and VERY helpful (especially Ann). They go above and beyond what is expected, for example, I arrived on my birthday and they went and bought me a cake and threw me a birthday party! It was an awesome experience and a very nice welcome to Vietnam! I will be a return customer! -Geoff

We had a very good time in this hostel espically because of the friendly and helpful staff! They helped us to have a wonderful time in Hanoi, to book our trip to Halong Bay, and our trip to Hue. I would go there everytime again!

• 1st Jul 2014

Awesome hostel! Quiet, clean, amazing staff. The front desk memorized our names and faces and was extremely helpful.

Nice hostel with a friendly staff. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Only negative was that the AC did not work very well.

Great and safe place to stay, wonderful atmosphere and nice staff. Tasty breakfast included. Recommend staying here!

Exceeded all expectations for the price. The staff were super friendly and helpful with recommendations for what to do in the vicinity and further afield :) very strongly recommend. great spot, right by the central lake. Free tea, coffee and fruit all day. The room had all the main facilities and for the price I'm not even sure how they make any profit!

• 1st May 2014

Loved it so much, we booked another stay on our return to Hanoi. Loveliest staff in Vietnam, nice clean rooms and great location!

Great place. Staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful! Rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. Wifi is good. Cable tv is good. Order a free, home cooked breakfast each morning from their menu. Great location by the lake in the old quarter.

Nice quaint little hostel outside old town and near a lovely little lake (the name ecaors me). It's small and normally only holds a few travelers so don't expect to party with a bunch of foreigners but the free breakfasts are nice and coffee is always available at no cost. Some people won't like that there's no elevator (5 stories) but the rooms are clean, nice, and comfortable. Kim, the main deskworker, also added a lot to the place and was super hospitable as we're the otherS.

Very helpful and pleasant staff!

• 22nd Feb 2014