Little Hanoi Hostel Le Thai To Reviews

32 Lê Thái Tổ Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Not sure this is a hostel. Facilities were basic, (bed and breakfast) the rooms were cold no heating (11 to 14c in Hanoi) informed the hotel of broken AC, they said somebody would have a look at it, not aware that anybody did. it was not fixed. I left without following up the next morning. Room especially bathroom was not clean! The basin, sink, bath and toilet were not even wiped down. Fresh towels were unclean. Breakfast was ample, fresh fruit was offered all the time.

• 1st Feb 2016

Nice hostel, Five minute walk from the action in the old town. Friendly English speaking staff. Just make sure you are not on the top floor if you have lots of luggage as six floors is a long way on tight stairs! Overall a great place to stay.

I stayed here for 3 nights. The staff were so helpful and made sure I had everything I needed. They helped me book tours and my train to the next location. I really enjoyed my stay here!

All the staff we came across were very friendly and helpful showing us some great spots around town to check out. The facilities were fine but the staff are what make this place so great. Thanks

• 30th Nov 2015

Greta value for money with good rooms in very good location with amazing staff. They offer multiple tours too which are good and fits greatly in a backpackers budget. The staff also helped us make small adjustments to or tours to make them further fit our needs. To clearly show how far they will go to make you feel welcome, they gave us the free breakfast three times even though we only stayed one night.