8.5
Fabulous 720 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 720 Total Reviews
Little Hanoi Hostel Le Thai To Located at 32 Lê Thái Tổ Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi Hanoi 20000 32 Lê Thái Tổ Street, Hoan Kiem
85% 720
21.0273488 105.8510184
    Rooms available

26th Feb 2016

Hostel is in the best location. Lovely park and lake across the street. you can walk to most places. Staff ( especially Ann) went out of their way to help you with taxis , train tickets, etc etc. This is our second visit to this hostel. I would recommend this Hostel to everyone i know. Loyd

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
1st Feb 2016
4.9

Not sure this is a hostel. Facilities were basic, (bed and breakfast) the rooms were cold no heating (11 to 14c in Hanoi) informed the hotel of broken AC, they said somebody would have a look at it, not aware that anybody did. it was not fixed. I left without following up the next morning. Room especially bathroom was not clean! The basin, sink, bath and toilet were not even wiped down. Fresh towels were unclean. Breakfast was ample, fresh fruit was offered all the time.

22nd Jan 2016

Nice hostel, Five minute walk from the action in the old town. Friendly English speaking staff. Just make sure you are not on the top floor if you have lots of luggage as six floors is a long way on tight stairs! Overall a great place to stay.

5th Jan 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights. The staff were so helpful and made sure I had everything I needed. They helped me book tours and my train to the next location. I really enjoyed my stay here!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
30th Nov 2015

All the staff we came across were very friendly and helpful showing us some great spots around town to check out. The facilities were fine but the staff are what make this place so great. Thanks