Liverpool International Inn Reviews

4 South Hunter St, L1 9JG, Liverpool, England

Great place. Close To everything you'll need to visit around here. Friendly staff. All day toasts, coffee and tea. Could improve the cleaning a little bit and also find a way for the dorms doors don't slam so hard all the time...I would definitely stay there again and I ll recommend it to my friends!!

The staff was friendly and helpful. The hostel needs a refurbishment. The carpets were so stained you could nearly see the original colour. The rooms only had 2 PowerPoint's and the kitchen and facilities rooms were tired and not comfortable places to sit. Further, the mattress was so old I need to ask for a extra blanket to put under me so I couldn't feel the springs pushing into my body.

Very poor facilities: old mattresses, very run down kitchen, very few kitchen supplies, spotty wifi, few electrical plugs in room, broken lock-boxes. Nothing particularly good about it to recommend it.

• 21st Oct 2014

Everything was ok, it is near to the city center but a little far from the dock. I just hatted that they didnt have plugs next to the bed. They just had two plugs for the entire bedroom next to the door.

I stayed during 4 nights. When I arrived the bed hadn't been changed, it seemed as though they piled the pillow and nordic. Upon request they changed it. It was a shared room for 4 girls, but an extra bed had been added. So we were 5 all the time. The room and bathroom was never clean, nor the bins emptied. The staff was friendly.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Portugal

The apartment was nice, that it was good size. The shower was a bit difficult to figure out. Had to have help. Being handicapped it was a bit hard on the steps. Went to ofice upon to check ourt and a man was there a sleep. I called out to him and he seemed agreay after he saw me and said "wha?" and I had to ask him to come forward to the desk please. Otwise it was pretty much ok.

• 20th Aug 2014

Room was clean, bathroom was clean, shower was powerful enough too. 6 minute walk to a square full of pubs and clubs Beds are very squeaky doh, shared a room with 5 mates and they all complained about the beds But otherwise everything was grand. :)

The neighborhood of the hostel was a bit sketchy. My room was right next to a pub so I had very loud music every day from 4 in the afternoon until 1 or 2 in the morning. I couldn't close the window because there was no other form of ventilation. For the entire four days that I stayed there my room or bathroom were never cleaned. Even thought the staff was helpful the atmosphere of the hostel was not that good. The internet didn't work in my room, which was very inconvenient.

I'm 48 and my husband is 52 years young and we are new to using hostels, we were at the hostel with our young family from Canada. My experience of the hostel was truly amazing, your staff are as good as any from any five star establishment. I felt 100% safe in the area and it's great for eating, drinking and dancing. From my experience at Liverpool International Inn we will definitely be looking at other hostels around the country.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Everything was perfect but the humidity in the basement rooms. Still, it was clean and VERY calm. I would go again.