Fabulous 117 Total Reviews
Fabulous 117 Total Reviews
Lodging House Ezama Located at Mariano Melgar 623, , Huaraz.
Peru
Huaraz Mariano Melgar 623
86% 117
-9.5180472 -77.5280606
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2016

Ezama is a cosy hostel just outside of town , our room was very clean and the owner Emilio was extremely accommodating and friendly . The kithen which is located on the top floor could definitely use some improvements but overall the facilities were good

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
7.1

The owner of the hostel is by far the sweetest man I've ever met who owned a hostel. He doesn't speak much English and I don't speak much Spanish, but we still managed. He's legitimate interested and so nice. However cooking facilities are limited and it's quite a walk from town, however close to some bus terminals. And I suppose when I Huaraz you wanna see the nature and not town :-D

• England, Couple, 31-40
22nd Mar 2016

+ Lovely, helpful and welcoming owner, basic but clean accommodation and hot showers. Very good value for money. - Inconsiderate people talking loudly late at night and very early in the morning. Tip: It's in a residential area and two blocks away on the main street, Avenida Centenario (block 5) you'll walk past Peluquería Rodriguez Spa - a great place to get your hair cut (partner paid 10 soles) and nails done (manicure and paint 10 soles) and Santa is a very welcoming technician!

8th Feb 2016

Thanks to Don Emilio for waking up so early in the morning for my check-in. I also appreciate that he gives you the options to go to the main attractions but he doesn´t put pressure on you. You feel he cares for you, he walked with me to get a taxi the night I was leaving.

• England, Couple, 25-30
18th Jan 2016
8.0

Emillo and his family are amazing. Very helpful, friendly and accommodating at all hours. Comfy beds. Kitchen on the top floor is pretty basic with nice views. Hot showers. I would advise cooking your own breakfast. Good value for money 15 min walk to town. We just love Emillio basically. Upon arrival we got a useful map of the town. When you do arrive don't forget to knock...

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Dec 2015

The owner was incredibly friendly. When we got there he gave us a few maps, directions to everywhere we wanted to go, and tips about what we should do. He also let us check in really early and check out really late! Good if you're looking for a quiet place to stay. Couldn't have had a better experience.

• Luxembourg, Female, 18-24
13th Nov 2015

I enjoyed my stay so much here!! The owner is so friendly and nice, feels like a family here. I would come back!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
7th Nov 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights. The owner of the hostel, Emilio, is the nicest and most hospitable host you will ever meet. Although he has very limited English proficiency, he goes out of his way to help you out. Location wise, it is not close to the town center but I didn't mind as I was in Huaraz for the hikes. It's also very close to Movil Tours bus terminal - which was awesome, it meant I didn't need to spend on a taxi.