Lodging House Ezama

Very Good 159 Total Reviews

• Norway, Couple, 31-40
8th Mar 2017
6.3

Nice place, but wouldn't stay here again. Very cold and there's no heaters. Far to walk to the centrum. Owner/family is very friendly though. Wi-Fi works very badly in the dorm, but works great if your closer to the reception

• niamhfk
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Feb 2017
7.7

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights and got all our activities (horse riding & a trek to Laguna 69) organised very easily & cheaply through the hostel.

• ashleigh1888844
  • England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017
6.6

The women who worked here we're lovely. The male owner on the other hand was creepy, giving far too many kisses, making me feel very uncomfortable. I would not recommend any female solo travellers to stay here.

20th Jan 2017
7.4

This was a good place to stay for where you are paying. There is no breakfast, and the kitchen area for cooking could use some work. Also, it would be nice to have a comfortable common area. The owners are very hospitable though, and Emilio has all the information you would need for things to do in the area. He is extremely helpful and attentive.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

Absolutely amazing experience. The staff is very kind and helpful. They offer tours as well, you should book through them as they work with good agencies. Recommended 100% Andrea

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
31st Oct 2016

Oh my god the man who ran the place was so nice and helping. I really liked the rooms plenty of room in my 6bed room not squashed at all and quite cute room. It suited me for between hikes the only downside was the kitchen facility I didn't feel like I could really use it so didn't cook but meals out are very cheap in Huaraz.

26th Oct 2016
7.4

Ezama is a place that is managed by an extremely nice family, father on the lead. It is fine and the host is very pleasing and caring. The distance is 10-20 minutes walking to the center, which is ok but not very close, however it is close to a school (bad) The main problem is that there is NO hot water and the pressure will be stronger I stayed in dorms on the 3rd floor. For hot water - leave the cold water tap in the sink open while showering

4th Oct 2016

The best part about this hostel were the staff! I had to take a few buses and colectivos one day and estimated arriving at midnight. I ended up arriving at 2:30 am. Someone was waiting for me outside, woke up the owner, and I was happily welcomed! Wow! Service! The beds are nice and hard, hot (inconsistent, however) showers, very basic kitchen, and quite a walk from town. It's nice and quiet though.

1st Oct 2016

Ezama was a great place to stay in Huaraz because the owner is so sweet and will help you with all your questions and quests! The beds were comfortable, hot showers, wifi. Great bang for your buck. It´s a 10 minute walk out of the center, but my crew didn´t mind this. I reccomend it for a tranquilla sleep spot!