Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

A great location if you want to go shopping, with easy access to the major shopping centres such as MBK, and an easy skytrain ride to Chatachuk market. I stayed in a double room, which had a separate toilet and shower, and was provided with a TV and hairdryer. It wasn't the best place for meeting people, and I think it is a little overpriced for a hostel. There can also be quite a lot of noise at night from the main road and music playing as the building isn't enclosed. Earplugs solve this.

I stayed here already 3 times. As a former Exchange Student in Bangkok I can say that this place is just great. You cannot ask for more in a hostel. It is just competely great. Best hostel out of the more than 20 I have been already. Khob khun mag na krab pom ;)

Stayed for four nights in a four bed dorm. Loved the hostel itself very funky and clean the American girl was very friendly and also the other girl at the booking station. Bathrooms were beside us and very clean and showers were great. Definitely would return

• 16th Aug 2015

This was by far my favourite hostel since ive been in thailand. The cleaniness was on point. Every time i stepped out my room there was cleaner cleaning. And everywhere always looked clean. The wifi was great, never failed or lost connection. Right in the city so everytjing is close or a little taxi ride away.

If I have any chance to go BKK again, definitely I will choose to stay here. The staff was just awesome and friendly ! Strategic location and super duper value for Money.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Absolutely perfect location; incredibly easy access to airport and to all of the tourist sites/night life. Not the easiest place to meet other solo travelers, but the "happy hour" the hostel puts on helps-- and if you are willing to put yourself out there a bit it is fairly easy! Although more expensive than other options in Bangkok, the location is ideal and the rooms/bathrooms were spotless: definitely higher quality facilities than your average hostel. I would definitely stay again!

Friendly staff and best location ever. Even we can see the BTS station from hostel.

very friendly staff! very clean dorms and bathrooms! great location!

My stay was great, with the comfortable bunks, clean washrooms and showers. Very friendly and polite staffs, The hostel worth the rate they offered. Cheap and reasonable. Near to shopping malls. Easy to get taxi/tuk tuk at any time.

We wanted to stay some where that was affordable but not a party hostel. If you're not a big party person this place is good. Very close to Siam Paragon too, which is one of the biggest department stores in Bangkok.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Everything was great. People were friendly and they tried to make the hostel very sociable with affordable drinking activities in the front at night.

Everythings was superb! esp the location and comfort. The place is super clean with spotless linen. Only the humidity in Bangkok lends a wierd smll to the dorms (room fresheners) can help. Also the staff can be more forthcoming with suggestions (places, food, etc)

• 17th Jul 2015
  • India

Dear Mehak N. Thank you for your positive feedback further to your stay with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, especially the staff and your experience out hostel. We certainly appreciate your recommendation of our hostel and do look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards Ratchada P. & Management Team

We had a great second stay at Lub D. The staff is truly amazing, and the hostel is clean and comfortable.

Dear Alicia, Thank you for choosing Lub d during your recent visit in Bangkok and sharing your stay experience. We are very pleased to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed all aspects of the hostel. Thank you for the special mention on our cheerful staffs. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in near future. Regards Ratchada.P & Management team

Would not stay again.

Very good hostel. A little bit far from the main attractions but the BTS station is right beside so it's easy to go around. Clean, secure, nice lobby, good times at the happy hours on the terrasse.

Excellent experience. Good location,clean room with comfortable bed. I was taking the lower bunk but didn't feel any move when the lady on the upper bunk climbed up and down. Friendly and helpful staffs, relaxing atmosphere, can meet many people at the lobby. Absolutely will stay here again when I visit Bangkok next time.

Dear Zhiyun, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback following to your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to receive your feedback and to learn that your experience at our hostel was most enjoyable and the service and facilities exceeded your expectations. Thank you once again for your valuable time to provide us a great review and we look forward to welcoming you back at Lub d in near future. Kind regards Ratchada P. and Management team

Very central location, but also very expensive for thailand. No wifi in my dorm and electricity only with roomkey, means you have to charge everything at night. Luckily I stayed only one night.

Short: For the relatively high cost, the service and quality of stay were very low. Long: I traveled around Asia for five months before arriving at Lub D, and it was both one of the most expensive and one of the least accommodating stays of my whole trip. I wish I had more characters to say why I'm dissatisfied. The washing machines were few and broken, the rooms have almost no soundproofing so you can hear everyone talking in the hall, the staff are absolutely unyielding on check-in times, etc.

Thank you for choosing us for your recent visit in Bangkok and sharing your stay experience. We greatly appreciate your comments and believe that we definitely let you down in the areas you have mentioned. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We have addressed the issues very seriously with concern departments. We highly appreciate if you would give us a second chance to rectify your impression and hope to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards,

The hostel was clean and nice and we met some great people! The staff was friendly and helpful.

Thank you for the most well described paragraph of our hostel and services we couldn't say it any better. It makes our day to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Bangkok. We hope to host your next visit in Bangkok! Ratchada P. Management Trainee

so good!!! i am lucky girl because i stayed this nice hostel!!

• 29th Jun 2015