Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, right next to the train station, pleasant clean room. A great place to stay.

This place is just perfect location! And facility is very clean and new. But there is no night market around the hostel. A bit quiet at night is resting well at room.

The location is awesome! But if you enjoy night life in Bangkok, this place is too quiet. Room is clean and bathroom is very clean also! I will come back here again!

Well placed hostel, close to train,shopping ect.,staff very helpful.

Staff we're very friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

There is nothing you can do about it. But the street noise keeps on waking me up.

A very nice hostel in a good location. The staff are very friendly and eager to help. Unfortunately for me as a solo backpacker the atmosphere wasn't great. There is a common area and bar downstairs in reception but there weren't many people using it and I found it difficult to meet people. I suspect it could just have been bad timing, from what I could tell there was a large tour group of students while I was there which obviously affected the atmosphere. That being said I would go back again.

Loved everything, especially location and cleanliness and quality of bathroom facilities. No complaints except for very poor wifi. Also would have been difficult to meet other travelers if I had been alone since the atmosphere was very mixed (lots of families and older travelers). We did enjoy the pub crawl which started from the Silom location (I would probably recommend that one to solo travelers as it was a very lively hostel).

The location of this hostel is excellent. Right in front of the hostel, there's escalator to BTS National Stadium Station. If you want to save money and avoid annoying negotiations with taxi drivers, you can easily use the BTS and Airlink with its great location. (and it only costs 70 Baht.) Personally, I made a good friend with a girl who was staying in the same room with me. This good memory with the hostel will last longer than I expected.

Hostel was easy to find and the staff was great. Very secure with a key card to enter the building, residents area, and dorm.

We stayed in a double room en suite for our first couple days in Thailand. This was the best decision. It was clean, the staff was extremely friendly to all of our questions (where to eat, how to get to certain places, navigating public transportation). The lobby is an excellent place to meet other travelers who are having a good time. I definitely recommend lub d and will return!! Thank you!

A bit claustrophobic hostel with small but functional rooms. Clean toilets and good value for money, and a great location too!

Very trendy hostel in Siam. Not the best atmosphere as the hostels we stayed at near Khao San were much better for meeting people in my opinion, but it was still an awesome hostel and is super cool. If you wanna stay in Siam, this is your place as the location is awesome. Minutes from malls, china town (as long as traffic not too bad), Silom, etc.

not a very nice location - right by busy shopping malls, wouldnt recommend.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in SEA. As a solo female traveler I felt super safe with there being double swipe into the female area and individual dorm rooms. The place was very very clean and the showers were amazing. Plus the wifi worked great. I would recommend this to anyone!

facilities were good, very easy to find. it's right by siam center. the massage place around the corner is AMAZING!!!

awesome hostel, heaps of cool people, the rooms and bathrooms are super clean, its next to several bus stops and the bts, aprox 20 min away from khao san rd, so easy to get there but quiet night and good sleep!

Very surprised with this hostel, for Thai standards very clean and modern. Area is good as well.

Ploy at the front desk was super friendly, helpful and just awesome. Great hostel, love the facilities, location and everything. Design and modern facilities plus free wifi, towels etc. Visited 4 years ago and again just last week and it's still as good as ever. :)

I think the Lub d Hostel at Siam Square is great. Very clean, great Location and nice staff. My only point of criticism was the atmosphere. There is a hangout area but it wasn't used frequently. So if you want to get in contact with lots of other travelersyou maybe want to go to the other Lub d Hostel Silom Road which is a great place to hang around and meet people. Other than that the Lub d Hostel Siam Square provides anything you need for a great shopping tour in central Bangkok. 8/10

• 19th Feb 2015