Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel was clean and nice and we met some great people! The staff was friendly and helpful.

Really great hostel and very social. They have events in the common area and the outside area which are always fun way to meet people. The best thing is that its clean and easy to meet people. Location is also good since the skytrain access is right outside. Siam square is right there too!!

staff need customer service training

Good location near train station just follow their directions for switching trains Staff were great and place was clean, good security.

Lub D is amazing. Wonderful and helpful staff that answered all of our questions. The location was amazing as it was right by the BTS stop and there are a few street cart vendors in front. It felt extremely secured and it was super clean. The AC can be controlled by us in the room. The wifi worked pretty well inside the rooms also. I don't think this is a social hostel per say but the location and ease of getting around Bangkok is wonderful. It's a short walk to the malls also.

The best night I've ever been and I want to spend the nights again if I come back to Bangkok, especially Lub D Siam Square. They have really really great location and many street food near there. I enjoyed so much. Thanks Lub D!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Can't fault the place, easy to find and with fun things around and easy to get to fun places in Bangkok. Staff was friendly and helpful. Place was nice and clean didn't sleep much there but the few hours I did get the bed was pretty comfy. I would recommend this place. Xx

Thank you very much for your nice review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our premises and services. It'll be a pleasure to welcome you again. Best regards from Lub d Siam Team

Awesome free pop corn!! :)

really nice rooms with strong ac. pretty modern as well with good showers and wifi. the common area was usually full of people keeping to themselves so it may be a bit tougher to meet people as a solo traveler. definitely do the night market tour , the guy Jimmy who will show you around does an amazing job and it's a really good time

I stayed at Lud B Siam Square twice. First upon arrival in Thailand for 3 nights before heading to Chiang Mai. I liked it so much that I came back when spending my last 2 nights in Bangkok before going back home. The location is perfect: right outside of National Stadium BTS station and just a 5 mins walk from Siam Square (station, malls etc). The staff are all unbelievably friendly and helpful. Happy hour and free popcorn rocks. The place is super clean, too! I'll most definitely go back!

Great location (right beside Siam Center and Skyline), the girls at reception were lovely and helpful in organising some great tours. They organise nights out but is generally not a massive party hostel - if you want to sleep you'll have no real issue. Rooms a great temperature despite the heat. Can also buy breakfast which is a perk. Had a great time here, would highly recommend.

beautiful hostel. Right in front of sky train station. Helpful staff. Large lockers in rooms.

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, right next to the train station, pleasant clean room. A great place to stay.

This place is just perfect location! And facility is very clean and new. But there is no night market around the hostel. A bit quiet at night is resting well at room.

The location is awesome! But if you enjoy night life in Bangkok, this place is too quiet. Room is clean and bathroom is very clean also! I will come back here again!

Well placed hostel, close to train,shopping ect.,staff very helpful.

Staff we're very friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

There is nothing you can do about it. But the street noise keeps on waking me up.

A very nice hostel in a good location. The staff are very friendly and eager to help. Unfortunately for me as a solo backpacker the atmosphere wasn't great. There is a common area and bar downstairs in reception but there weren't many people using it and I found it difficult to meet people. I suspect it could just have been bad timing, from what I could tell there was a large tour group of students while I was there which obviously affected the atmosphere. That being said I would go back again.

Loved everything, especially location and cleanliness and quality of bathroom facilities. No complaints except for very poor wifi. Also would have been difficult to meet other travelers if I had been alone since the atmosphere was very mixed (lots of families and older travelers). We did enjoy the pub crawl which started from the Silom location (I would probably recommend that one to solo travelers as it was a very lively hostel).

« first « Prev 1 2 3