Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1976 Total Reviews

Really nice hostel. They have electronic key cards to access the dorm area and your individual room, so it feels very safe. There are individual lockers in each room, but note that they don't quite hold a backpack and the hole for the lock isn't quite large enough for a padlock. The siam square area isn't that exciting, just a bunch of malls, but the easy access to the sky train makes getting around very easy. I found the social atmosphere mixed, some days better than others.

Very nice up-market hostel. If you want to stay in a hostel but with the comfort of a hotel then this is a great choice. Only issue I had was that the air-conditioner was a little bit noisy.

Unhelpful staff

Dear Guest, We are so sorry to hear that or staff service were disappointed you. We will investigate what was a problem and will solve it right away or if you can help us by e-mail to cotact.siam@lubd.com for more detail or my e-mail directly (will send it to you) . It would be really useful. Thank you for your comment and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Wasin(JoJo) Hostel Manager

I loved choosing the Lubb D, very clean, good bed, nice to make friends!

• 25th Jun 2014

Dear Guest, We are happy to hear that you love choosing Lub d!! We are love to serve you too!! :) Wasin (JoJo) Hostel Manager

This is my probably the 5th or 6th time staying here. It is still as great! The staffs are friendly and helpful. As usual, I arrived after midnight, there're staff around the clock at the front desk. Grateful!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Thank you for staying with us we are happy to hear that you stayed with us many times. We looking forward to welcoming you for the 7th :) Wasin (JoJo) Hostel Manager

Loved it here! So clean compared to other hostels. Definitely worth the money!

Perfect location as it is close to the large shopping malls and right next to the Skytrain. The hostel is pricey but worth the splurge for location and facilities. A little bit quiet at the moment so it was hard to meet people as a solo (I booked it bc it was supposed to be a big party/social hostel, but not a lot going on at the time).

This is a modern hostel with excellent amenities and comfortable beds. The lounge is a great place to escape and relax after a long day. It would help if there was a guide on how to use the TV/DVD player. The communal and internet area is a bit bland and lifeless, but provides a decent area to meet people and relax. The staff need to work on their customer service skills and werent very knowledgable about the surrounding area. The tour operator hovever, was excellent. Overall a great hostel.

Personally prefer this one then the one in Silom, staff really friendly, great location if you want to shop.

Great hostel, in front of a Skytrain station, 3 minutes away from shopping centres. Really clean bathrooms with amenities, clean dorm with nice sized locker. The girl from the tourist information is simply the best!! Really helpful

A very modern like hostel. Had a great stay here will be returning in a few weeks!

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in a few weeks too!! Wasin (JoJo) Hostel Manager

An amazing hostel I loved it:)

Love this place! I use it as my Bangkok base. I was lucky enough to get a surprise free upgrade! Was it because I stayed there 8 times in the past three months? LubD staff are consistently up to date on the latest local happenings, meaning political situation and tourist scams. I feel very safe and cared for during my stay. Thank you!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for staying with us so many times. Due to our renovation in Ladies dormitory, we have to upgrade someone, so you are the first priority to upgrade because you are our lovely guest. Thank you for always choosing us. :) Wasin (JoJo) Hostel Manager

So far, Lub d Hostel is the best hostel I've stayed in. Perfect location near the trains, the taxi drivers know the place, and it's very near Bangkok's big malls. The vibe is excellent. It's clean and the staff were polite and helpful.

Great location as it's near siam Square and the subway line so getting to and from the airport is a breeze. Facilities are very clean which is a plus. Would definitely recommend.

• 27th May 2014

Amazing hostel. The atmosphere is big enough to make a bunch of new friends but intimate enough to feel like part of a hostel family. Met a great group of other travellers and the staff made the place a fun place to be. Also the location is a 5-10 minute walk from the red sky bar, paragon, mbk shopping center, Siam center, and a 2 minute walk to the sky train which was super helpful. Would definitely stay here again if I return to Bangkok.

Really friendly place and awesome food!!

Very helpful, clean would stay again

The last 2 days of our stay, we had roommates who were there with their husbands (Room 103). Somehow the husband/s were allowed to be in the "No-Mans lands" area until the front of our dorm rooms... which I found quite disturbing. Just wished it was a bit more stricter when it came to no man in the ladies dorm areas.

Dear Guest, Thank you for spending your holiday at Lub d. According to your comment. We are really sorry about that. Men should not be allowed to access Ladies area except staff. So have a meeting with our staff and raised this issue and inform our staff to follow the policy strictly. Thank you for your time to write us a review and we hope to serve you again next time if you come Bangkok.

It's very good location ,nice people,but can't cook by yr self.

« first « Prev 1 2 3