Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Great location, clean and secure. Had the delux double room.

One of my top 3 hostel stays. Don't think.. just go for it.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • India

Thank you for your referral and positive feedback. Hope to see you on your next visit in Bangkok! Happy travels, Janice Y. & the Management team

Right in center of the city, close mrt. There s 2 big hotels next door. Maybe lub d was the biggest hostel i ve ever stayed. Unfortunately it was stop over for me, wish to stay here longer.

Thank you for choosing to stay with stay with us despite plenty of accommodation options in the area. We truly appreciate it and do hope your next visit will be longer stay. Happy travels, Janice Y. & the Management team

Second time I was in Bangkok staying at this hostel, and it won't be the last.

I enjoyed my stay here. It was my first time backpacking and the common area is pretty good for meeting new people.I love that they have free popcorn too. The bathrooms are really clean, dry and well ventilated all the time. I would personally stay here again if I ever return to Bangkok. The location is good if you're here for shopping. However, I find that the cupboards for storing bags have a weird smell. :/

Thank you for letting us be a part of your memorable backpacking trip. We hope you made new friends in the process. See you again next time! Happy travels, Janice Y. & the Management team

Nice hostel, good location. Dorms very small (4 bed), a bit cramped and odd grey colour, but lockers nice and big. Useful shelves next to bed. Clean bathrooms, nice showers and good facilities. Staff very helpful. Paid 350 baht to use swimming pool on top floor of hotel next door, would definitely recommend as the view is amazing!

We are happy to hear of your positive stay experience. We wish to have the pleasure of hosting you again and your friends! Happy travels, Janice Y. & the Management team

Great hostel. very helpful staff, clean and well organized. nice location as well. the plug point do not work without the keys in the room. so you cant leave stuff for charging when you are away.

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We welcome your input regarding the plug point and will be sure to consider them when an opportune time comes for us to enhance our product offerings here. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.. Happy travels, Janice Y. & the Management team

Unbelievably clean (seriously) and fantastic atmosphere. The staff are super friendly and will help you with anything. The rooms are perfectly air conditioned and the facilities are great. I've been traveling for 4 months and have stayed in many hostels and this was the nicest by far.

Approval from a traveler like yourself means a lot. Thank you for the kind words. We wish to host you again in the near future. Happy travels, Janice Y. & the Management team

Awesome stay at the Lub D! I was tired and sick after traveling when I checked in and everyone working here made check in so easy and helped me get my own room even though I'd booked a dorm, which I really appreciated. Nice community atmosphere without feeling like a raging party 24/7. Location is a bit far from main going out parts of town, but couldn't be any closer to the train. Room was very clean, just wish the AC had worked a little better. Would stay here again as the staff are great!!!

Fantastic Hostel, very accomadating and welcoming! Great help when needed, lovely room, bed a little hard for my other half but other than that it was a real delight, mainly why we moved onto the Lub.d Silom as they are best accomadating we have had so far! Highly recommended!

Location was superb, right next to the train station. Staff were lovely and helpful. Rooms are quite small but the air-conditioning (sorely needed) is second to none. Bathrooms are constantly cleaned. Warning - no lift and the top level is 4 floors away but the lovely gentleman staff are happy to help you carry it up! Would definitely recommend and stay again!

• 21st Sep 2015

I would like to say that the room was really small but if you dont care because you go only to sleep i would recomend this hostel. Possitive, the bathroom and the hostel in general very clean and it is really new. Negative: Small room and the living room was not really as a good backpacker hostel, but enough.

A great hostel, well located and very clean and comfortable

everything you need with great and kind staff location is not the best but still very good

A great location if you want to go shopping, with easy access to the major shopping centres such as MBK, and an easy skytrain ride to Chatachuk market. I stayed in a double room, which had a separate toilet and shower, and was provided with a TV and hairdryer. It wasn't the best place for meeting people, and I think it is a little overpriced for a hostel. There can also be quite a lot of noise at night from the main road and music playing as the building isn't enclosed. Earplugs solve this.

I stayed here already 3 times. As a former Exchange Student in Bangkok I can say that this place is just great. You cannot ask for more in a hostel. It is just competely great. Best hostel out of the more than 20 I have been already. Khob khun mag na krab pom ;)

Stayed for four nights in a four bed dorm. Loved the hostel itself very funky and clean the American girl was very friendly and also the other girl at the booking station. Bathrooms were beside us and very clean and showers were great. Definitely would return

• 16th Aug 2015

Great place. We will stay here again.

This was by far my favourite hostel since ive been in thailand. The cleaniness was on point. Every time i stepped out my room there was cleaner cleaning. And everywhere always looked clean. The wifi was great, never failed or lost connection. Right in the city so everytjing is close or a little taxi ride away.

If I have any chance to go BKK again, definitely I will choose to stay here. The staff was just awesome and friendly ! Strategic location and super duper value for Money.

• 8th Aug 2015