Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1916 Total Reviews

Lovely place. Great atmosphere. Will come again. Bed was aamazing

• 21st Dec 2013

It's a great place for solo travelers and even families. Good if u like to make friends. But if u want privacy then maybe get the private dorms.

I will definitely stay here again! I think you cannot find a better hostel in Bangkok!

Lub d Siam Square is a perfect place to stay when in Bangkok. Close to the shopping area end just next to the sky-train that will take you to the river.

Room rate is littlebit expensive, but there was no lift. I had to move my lugguge to 4th floor without lift.

not sleep well because it's noisy all over the building.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Thailand

When travelling on your own you want to be here. Great for meeting people, very clean shower areas and the staff is extremely helpful. I've been staying for 4 nights and two weeks later I needed a place to drop my bags for the day and it was no problem to leave them at Lub D. What a great service!! They even told me I could have a shower before flying out that day. So wonderful!! You really want to stay here!!

• 12th Dec 2013

I really enjoyed staying at your hostel. The staff was really friendly and I found it really good that its so close to the skytrain in o to the airport. I would recommend it to everyone.

Great boutique hostel in a good location in Bangkok!

• 10th Dec 2013

Great place! Easy to find if you get off at the right skylink station. (National stadium) Social area is rather small but good.

• 10th Dec 2013

The hostel is new and very well-renovated, with a youthful and refreshing design. It provides a good stay for backpack or budget travelers. The location is fantastic as it is near the train station, MBK, the Siam malls & Platinum Mall. There is a massage parlour near the hostel, but their services suck like f*ck. Besides that, wish that you have good roommates and this hostel will definitely promise a wonderful and enjoyable experience.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

Thank you so much for your comment for massage shop nearby. We will pass your comment to them to give them an opportunity to improve their quality. If our guest has bad experience with them again, we will not allow them to leave brochures at our front desk anymore. Thank you and have a nice day :)

This hostel is more on the expensive side, but for this you get great staff service, super clean rooms, showers & towels - they also have a movie/theatre room, free popcorn and nacho nights and free tea and coffee. The food here is really nice if you don't fancy venturing. The location is ideal if you want to hit the shopping malls. It is very easy to use the BTS and change to the underground/subway. Only slight negative is if you're not into shopping then there isn't much in the immediate area.

Lub'd is a fantastic choice when staying in Bangkok, I have stayed at both the Lub'ds (silom and siam square). Personally I prefer the siam Square one because of the food and shopping that you have access to. Siam Square (lub'd) is walking distance from MBK and Siam Paragon. Transport wise it is right underneath the National Stadium BTS station. In addition to this the premises are, as expected, immaculate. One thing I should note is that there is this weird smell, that resonates up and down the

It was a fun stay. We got free wifi, coffee and popcorn at designated time, and travel advice. A theater and books are also available if you have some extra time. Location is excellent wherein a BTS station is right at its doorstep. More photos at: http://www.freedomwall.net/travel/great-stay-lub-d-bangkok-siam-square/

Decent hostel. Really good location, comfortable beds, staff very helpful. Dorms feel a bit like prison cells though.

Absolutely amazing location, right next to the BTS and very close to the Siam Square. Very comfortable beds. Very, very clean bathrooms. The downsides are the somewhat noisy air-con and the breakfast which, at 80B, is somewhat expensive for what it offers, despite being nice. This was actually my second stay at this hostel, which shows, pretty much, how high I rate it.

I love lub d! Everything about it is great.:) And the wifi was never slow or disrupted.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Very nice, friendly and helpful staff. Situated right in front of National Stadium BTS which is near to shopping mall district. A bit pricey during my stay because it was peak season. But overall I had an excellent stay in lub d siam.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

I would definitely stay there again if I come back to Bangkok !

It was very clean, new and the air conditioning was good. Nice bathrooms.