Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1976 Total Reviews

room was a bit dark. the rest was perfect, especially the number of plugs for everyone :)

Always happy to be a returning guest! The location can't be beat! Really wonderful staff, and they even remembered what I like for breakfast! :) Comfortable sleep, good showers, and a friendly vibe.

Nice Hostel, very friendly and helpfull staff. Would stay here again when back in BKK.

Great Hostel, great location, great staff. During our travels in Thailand we stayed at Lub'd three times and it was always very nice. Very clean!

• 8th Mar 2014

Awesome. Nothing to complain. Good beds with air con, lockers in the room. Everything clean. Shared bathrooms very nice and clean. Perfectly located and connected. Plus, every tuk tuk guy knows where the hotel is. Great staff, very polite and helpful. Good common areas. Wifi everywhere and laundry machines. Perfect in every sense.

First hostel i had stayed in, in Thailand. Found it very clean, safe and well located. Staff are willing to help.

• 4th Mar 2014

Its a really cool place,nice and clean,good location ,five mins walking from all the big shopping mall and right outside the sky train station,stuff were so friendly and helpful,love everything there:-)

Nothin more to say cuz this accomodation was the best

I've always enjoyed staying at the Lub D hostels. There are some things to note though during this time while the protests are happening. This location is directly across from where the protesters sleep and where the streets are blocked off. Overall it was safe. Should you want to arrive by taxi, it is highly unlikely that the taxi will be able to make it there as the road is blocked off. Also, my room was particularly mildewy this time which that combined with AC, got me sick.

AMAZING HOSTEL! Definitely one of the best ones I've ever stayed in. I was originally at the Siam Square location but was moved because of the riots. The facilities here are amazing, the bathrooms are SO clean and huge, and although I didn't go on them, I've heard the weekly pub crawls are great too. The staff is extremely helpful too! Would definitely stay here again.

Loved my experience here. It was perfect for myself and my two other friends.

• 18th Feb 2014

Nice hostel, very clean facilities, hot shower. Nothing to complain. I'd come back definitely.

near BTS National Stadium,but was blocked by the assembly.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • China

I actually changed to the Silom lub d because of the protests. The hostel sent me an email explaining the situation and askuing if i would like to change to the other lub d. Best hostel i've ever stayed. Awesome staff, great bathroom and rooms. Met so many awesome people there! The location was very good too! In bkk all u really need is a sky train near by.

Nice choice in Bangkok , excelent atmosphere, good bed, close to sky train station.

Staff went beyond there way to help you with any information about the city. I arrived at the times when the protest were happening and there was one just down the road rom the hostel. But they had maps telling me which areas to avoid and advised us to be back in the hostel by nightfall. The security in the hostel was tight and I felt at all times safe.

1 2 3 Next » last »