Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

1995 Total Reviews

The location is the big pro of this hostel, other than that it's way to overpriced. You get a really small dorm room, and my bed had bedbugs (Room 306, Bed 4). The bathrooms are great. There is no kitchen and no make-your-own-coffee-in-the-morning facilities. You have to buy the coffee from the hostel. The Wifi connection is good. Easy to reach from/to aiport (DMK) via Skytrain and Bus.

Dear guest, we are very sorry about the incident. We take this issue most seriously and we can’t accept this to happen at our facility. We had blocked the room that you had stayed, and done the very detail inspection to the room. In term of facilities we are so sorry that we don't have kitchen for you but you can ask our staff to heat up your food at anytime. Now we have set up free basic breakfast from 7-10 am and coffee station 24 hrs. Sorry for the inconvenience. Wasin, Hostel Manager

I will advise my friends to stay here. Not next to the party road, but next to a skytrain stop and walking distance from shops and great food places. Preferred this location over the one close to the party scene, because there is no public transport there. Really Enjoyedy stay here.

Great hostel in a great location, reasonable price given alternatives, great air conditioned rooms and cool common area with plenty of couches/workspace, reasonable prices on drinks and snacks, super-nice clean bathrooms, and great bar-van outside!

My room had bedbugs. I stayed in a dorm room, and everyone in the room was bitten by the creepy crawlers. I also found one bug under my pillow and showed it to the staff (for proof). The staff were excellent and moved all of us to better, bug free rooms after the problem was brought to their attention. They also washed our bags and clothes for free. The staff were amazing, very helpful and apologetic, but I'd never stay here again.

Dear guest, we are very sorry about the incident. We take this issue most seriously and we can’t accept this to happen at our facility. We had blocked the room that you had stayed, and done the very detail inspection to the room. We will not release this room, or any other rooms for service unless we are confident that it meets our high standard. We will not settle for anything less on this aspect. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Wasin Hostel Manager

Great place, rooms are really smart for a hostel and the bathrooms are spotless and really nice. Got good sleep as it's quite and has great ac in the rooms. Really smart chill out area with PCs to use. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the breakfast is good and cheap. Also easy to use the train to get to the airport! Station right outside door. Booked again for our return night on Bangkok!

top location in a lively area of bkk, staff is super friendly and helps you finding new friends for your stay. awesome!

Near to BTS, nice hostel, but the hostel do not provide breakfast and drinking water which was most of the hostels is provided.

Found the hostel to be located in a fantastic location! Not to far from MBK which helps with cheaps buys and lunch. In addition to the BRS(metro) within touching distance to the rest of BKK. The bar at the hostel creates a good start to the evening also. The facilities at the hostel are also good. Highly recommend the hostel to long term and short term travellers.

great funky little hostel!

Really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend. Very clean, tidy, comfy beds and pillows, plug and personal light by each bed, large lockers to use in each room (bring your own lock), lush showers and clean toilets. Computers available in reception (which I came to realise is rare in Thailand), good wifi throughout, good A/C, super friendly trip booker person in reception (very knowledgable and helpful), friendly staff, comfy common areas, luggage storage. Good location and transport links.

A little noisy at night but bearable.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

This is a marvellous hostel. Great location near Siam Square. Well away from the carnage of ko san road. Super clean and great staff. Although they beat me at jenga :-) I've stayed here 3 times now and would have no hesitation on staying here again. The wifi is great. The common area is really comfy and with a tour office inside they are always on hand to help with sight seeing and trips. An out side bar is great added bonus. As is the movie room. This ranks as one of the best hostels

Central located hostel near Siam Square. Nice and fancy location! The hostel offers a luggage store for max. 2 month!!! The street is very loud...

room was a bit dark. the rest was perfect, especially the number of plugs for everyone :)

Always happy to be a returning guest! The location can't be beat! Really wonderful staff, and they even remembered what I like for breakfast! :) Comfortable sleep, good showers, and a friendly vibe.

1 2 3 Next » last »