Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

is not close to the main street with party and travellers.Low atmosphere...supermarket beside

Really great hostel and very social. They have events in the common area and the outside area which are always fun way to meet people. The best thing is that its clean and easy to meet people. Location is also good since the skytrain access is right outside. Siam square is right there too!!

I would stay in this hostel again and again if only for the location. But the staff were also nice and the security is quite good. The facilities were also nice. During my last night there, my toiletries got lost in he communal bathroom shelf and the staff really tried to replace what I lost which i greatly appreciated.

staff need customer service training

Good location near train station just follow their directions for switching trains Staff were great and place was clean, good security.

Lub D is amazing. Wonderful and helpful staff that answered all of our questions. The location was amazing as it was right by the BTS stop and there are a few street cart vendors in front. It felt extremely secured and it was super clean. The AC can be controlled by us in the room. The wifi worked pretty well inside the rooms also. I don't think this is a social hostel per say but the location and ease of getting around Bangkok is wonderful. It's a short walk to the malls also.

The best night I've ever been and I want to spend the nights again if I come back to Bangkok, especially Lub D Siam Square. They have really really great location and many street food near there. I enjoyed so much. Thanks Lub D!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Can't fault the place, easy to find and with fun things around and easy to get to fun places in Bangkok. Staff was friendly and helpful. Place was nice and clean didn't sleep much there but the few hours I did get the bed was pretty comfy. I would recommend this place. Xx

Thank you very much for your nice review regarding your recent stay with us. It's a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our premises and services. It'll be a pleasure to welcome you again. Best regards from Lub d Siam Team

Awesome free pop corn!! :)

really nice rooms with strong ac. pretty modern as well with good showers and wifi. the common area was usually full of people keeping to themselves so it may be a bit tougher to meet people as a solo traveler. definitely do the night market tour , the guy Jimmy who will show you around does an amazing job and it's a really good time

1 2 3 Next » last »