Lub d Bangkok Siam Square Reviews

925/9 Rama 1 Rd., Wangmai, Patumwan, Bangkok, Thailand

Loved everything, especially location and cleanliness and quality of bathroom facilities. No complaints except for very poor wifi. Also would have been difficult to meet other travelers if I had been alone since the atmosphere was very mixed (lots of families and older travelers). We did enjoy the pub crawl which started from the Silom location (I would probably recommend that one to solo travelers as it was a very lively hostel).

The location of this hostel is excellent. Right in front of the hostel, there's escalator to BTS National Stadium Station. If you want to save money and avoid annoying negotiations with taxi drivers, you can easily use the BTS and Airlink with its great location. (and it only costs 70 Baht.) Personally, I made a good friend with a girl who was staying in the same room with me. This good memory with the hostel will last longer than I expected.

Hostel was easy to find and the staff was great. Very secure with a key card to enter the building, residents area, and dorm.

We stayed in a double room en suite for our first couple days in Thailand. This was the best decision. It was clean, the staff was extremely friendly to all of our questions (where to eat, how to get to certain places, navigating public transportation). The lobby is an excellent place to meet other travelers who are having a good time. I definitely recommend lub d and will return!! Thank you!

A bit claustrophobic hostel with small but functional rooms. Clean toilets and good value for money, and a great location too!

Very trendy hostel in Siam. Not the best atmosphere as the hostels we stayed at near Khao San were much better for meeting people in my opinion, but it was still an awesome hostel and is super cool. If you wanna stay in Siam, this is your place as the location is awesome. Minutes from malls, china town (as long as traffic not too bad), Silom, etc.

not a very nice location - right by busy shopping malls, wouldnt recommend.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in SEA. As a solo female traveler I felt super safe with there being double swipe into the female area and individual dorm rooms. The place was very very clean and the showers were amazing. Plus the wifi worked great. I would recommend this to anyone!

facilities were good, very easy to find. it's right by siam center. the massage place around the corner is AMAZING!!!

awesome hostel, heaps of cool people, the rooms and bathrooms are super clean, its next to several bus stops and the bts, aprox 20 min away from khao san rd, so easy to get there but quiet night and good sleep!

Very surprised with this hostel, for Thai standards very clean and modern. Area is good as well.

1 2 3 Next » last »