Luna's Castle Hostel Reviews

3-28 Calle 9na, Casco Viejo, Panama City, Panama

This is "the" party hostal to stay at in CV. Big, comfy beds with personal fans, privacy curtains and lots of storage room. Great atmosphere, however I was a bit worried about leaving my bags there as the staff hands the keys to the closet off to anyone and they went missing a lot. There is a travel desk to help book your other adventures as well. The noise from the bar didn't bother me but it may bother others. On a busy corner so lots of street noise as well. Would stay again.

Loved our time here. The free pancakes were a great touch. Only 'complaint' would be that the common area furniture was very run down, so not very comfortable to accommodate how many people relaxed in there. You should advertise about the bar connected to the building, because that was awesome! Thanks for all the travel help too.

Beautiful ocean views from room. Walking distance to nice sites, Canal Museum, grocery store, etc. VERY hot and weak fan over bed, so be aware of that. I probably slept two hours because I was so warm and since the windows are open to catch the breeze, you hear all the street partying. Bring earplugs. Definitely a party atmosphere, cool bar downstairs. I only had a day/one night stay but I'm glad it was just the single night because I barely slept. Hot and loud but reasonable for the price.

Great atmosphere in a sweet location. Could use some more lockers but other than that it was great.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Loved it even for just one night.

Really nice hostel with a cool atmosphere. The place is very old but so charming and the location is perfect if you wanna check out the old part of the City (which is definitely the most interesting!) The bar is quite nice and you get the opportunity to meet new people. We specially really loved the free pancake-breakfast! Only minus is that there's only fans in some of the dorms, and it's SO HOT at night.. Unfortunately we ended up moving to another hostel because we couldn't sleep in the heat.

Really nice hostel, good atmosphere and many facilities (like free bike rental and a cinema). Plus the pancakes in the mornings are a total plus!!

Good location in old town. Dorms are large with own curtain and power points. Free pancakes.