Luna's Castle Hostel Reviews

3-28 Calle 9na, Casco Viejo, Panama City, Panama

Good location in old town. Dorms are large with own curtain and power points. Free pancakes.

The hostel itself is beautiful and the facilities are excellent. It was let down because the staff didn't even have time to show us where the room or anything else was and the bars drinks seemed so diluted I'm not sure there was alcohol in them.... Stunning building though and the pool and rooftop terrace (when you're allowed up there) are a nice touch.

Great dorm overlooking the ocean and the old town, amazing pancake breakfast! Bar was closed while I was there but looked nice, good common areas and really helpful staff!

Really loved my stay here, so much that I ended up postponing leaving for 3 or 4 days - probably one of the longest times I've ever spent in a hostel. Great place to meet fun travelers, and the location within Casco Viejo was wonderful. I would highly recommend taking advantage of the free bike rentals they offer. The bar below offers happy hour beers for 50 cents - what more do you need? Ocean front view is sweet, but not all ocean front rooms are equal. Ask to see your room first if possible