Luna's Castle Hostel Reviews

3-28 Calle 9na, Casco Viejo, Panama City, Panama

Loved our time here. The free pancakes were a great touch. Only 'complaint' would be that the common area furniture was very run down, so not very comfortable to accommodate how many people relaxed in there. You should advertise about the bar connected to the building, because that was awesome! Thanks for all the travel help too.

Beautiful ocean views from room. Walking distance to nice sites, Canal Museum, grocery store, etc. VERY hot and weak fan over bed, so be aware of that. I probably slept two hours because I was so warm and since the windows are open to catch the breeze, you hear all the street partying. Bring earplugs. Definitely a party atmosphere, cool bar downstairs. I only had a day/one night stay but I'm glad it was just the single night because I barely slept. Hot and loud but reasonable for the price.

I would highly recommend this hostel to any travelers who planning to travel to Panama City, Panama. This area is safe (even at night time). staffs are really helpful and I felt welcomed to be there. there is a happy hour 50 cents beer in the downstairs bar at night. With that been said, it could be loud at night, especially during the weekends. In the morning you can have pancakes and bananas for breakfast. there are many supermarkets around this area, in case you need to get something more.

Great atmosphere in a sweet location. Could use some more lockers but other than that it was great.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Loved it even for just one night.

Really nice hostel with a cool atmosphere. The place is very old but so charming and the location is perfect if you wanna check out the old part of the City (which is definitely the most interesting!) The bar is quite nice and you get the opportunity to meet new people. We specially really loved the free pancake-breakfast! Only minus is that there's only fans in some of the dorms, and it's SO HOT at night.. Unfortunately we ended up moving to another hostel because we couldn't sleep in the heat.

1 2 Next » last »