Luna's Castle Hostel Reviews

3-28 Calle 9na, Casco Viejo, Panama City, Panama

Your staff was so helpful and accommodating. Great with recommendations and suggestions. Thank you for having us!

The hostel is beautiful. It is a old mansion in the old town. The location is awesome, right in the middle of everything. The staff are great too, esp the one girl. Breakfast was delicious and coffee/ ice water is always available. The ocean view room was so beautiful, a million dollar view. The only recommendation would be, more hostel activities ( pub crawl etc.)

Great place to stay!

Beds are shaking a lot but that is the only thing. Staff are awesome!!!

• 7th Oct 2015

This hostel is really beautiful. It is very close to the touristy part of Panama City, which has many restaurants, cafes, etc. The hostel has huge rooms with curtains on the beds which I loved. At first I stayed in a room with the ocean view, without air conditioning, it was okay at first because there are fans on each bed but it was way too hot for me to sleep in there. I changed rooms to one with ac and it was amazing. I slept really well and it was great.

Great party hostel. Great to meet new people and in an ideal location. Building is beautiful. It is a party hostel so if your looking for sleep forget it! Had a great time.

This was a brilliant hostel, we were really impressed that such a large hostel could feel homely, spacious and clean. It was one of the best we've stayed in in Central America.

Loved this hostel, was originally staying just 2 nights but ended up staying 4. Great atmosphere and the common areas makes it so easy to meet people. I stayed in a few rooms- the larger dorms are more spacious but all are clean. The bar downstairs is brilliant, specially 50 cent beers at happy hour and you can hire bikes for free. Great location and value for money, would definitely stay here again.

The hostel itself is one of the most famous pub in town. So if you like partying this hostel is perfect for you. The bed is ok. But there're only two shower rooms.

Thanks for the review. To clarify, we have 3 showers per floor and 9 showers total. Sorry you weren't made aware of all the other showers - we have plenty of showers for all our guests. Safe travels.

Luna's Castle is definitely the party spot if that's what you're looking for. The rooms are great with plenty of privacy. If you need a night off from the craziness check out the movie room! It's pretty sweet. If I come back to Panama City I will stay here again!

1 2 Next » last »