Luoyang Jujia Hostel Reviews

Qiaonan D Section, Longlin Rd, Jianxi District, Luoyang, China

The proprietor was the friendliest I have ever met in China (and I've lived here for 3 years). He picked us up from the bus stop. Gave us excellent restaurant and sightseeing directions and was just generally very kind and earnest. He even did our laundry at no cost. Additionally, I would strongly recommend this little hostel to anyone who wants to know what living in China is really like.

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

We had a very pleasant stay in the Jujia Hostel. It was the best service we had in China and the owner is a very friendly guy. As we arrived late in the evening he cooked good chinese food for us. We really liked the stay in the hostel as the atmosphere is very good. Also the room was clean. It was easy to get to the sight seeing places by bus in a short time.

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

The place is actually an apartment with few rooms. The owner is really nice and helpful.guy. The place is also quite clean. I have no complaint whatsoever. Enjoy my stay there.