Luoyang Jujia Hostel Reviews

Qiaonan D Section, Longlin Rd, Jianxi District, Luoyang, China

We had a very pleasant stay in the Jujia Hostel. It was the best service we had in China and the owner is a very friendly guy. As we arrived late in the evening he cooked good chinese food for us. We really liked the stay in the hostel as the atmosphere is very good. Also the room was clean. It was easy to get to the sight seeing places by bus in a short time.

The place is actually an apartment with few rooms. The owner is really nice and helpful.guy. The place is also quite clean. I have no complaint whatsoever. Enjoy my stay there.

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

A bit far out, in an apartment block 7th floor, it's a home stay really, no external room door lock. Host is very kind and helpful, speaks enough English to get by. Not much near by, maybe a good place to chill, when we stayed it was just us two, nobody else, very quiet.

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

Staying there is an experience. The add should mention that you will be staying in an apartment (no elevator) of a few rooms, with an average of 10 persons sharing the same living room and WC/bathroom. There is no ensuite room. It is not possible to have breakfast there. Once you are aware of the conditions you may enjoy better the kindness and good advice of the host on your daily planning.

Thank you very much! You come in Luoyang Peony Festival, so many people come to my hostel, complaining is normal. very sorry,Multiple people bed room just a toilet,I have compensated 70.00CNY to you.

TIen was a wonderful host. He picked me up from the train staion gave, and l took me to get somthing to eat. Due to the low season at the time the hostel was quiet and therefore Tien gave me a private room for no extra charge. The following days he gave me detailed instructions to get to the sights i wanted to see , and even escorted me to the bus stops etc. I even got lost once and he came to pick me up! i was so happy i wantd to give pay an extra night as a tip but he refused. RECCOMENDED!!!

• 5th Feb 2014