Luoyang Jujia Hostel Reviews

Qiaonan D Section, Longlin Rd, Jianxi District, Luoyang, China

TIen was a wonderful host. He picked me up from the train staion gave, and l took me to get somthing to eat. Due to the low season at the time the hostel was quiet and therefore Tien gave me a private room for no extra charge. The following days he gave me detailed instructions to get to the sights i wanted to see , and even escorted me to the bus stops etc. I even got lost once and he came to pick me up! i was so happy i wantd to give pay an extra night as a tip but he refused. RECCOMENDED!!!

• 5th Feb 2014

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

An interesting palce to spend a night or two: a small apartment with a gracious host, the place would be perfect if it wasn't so out of the way (it takes about half an hour from there to the city centre, and then another half hour to most of Luoyang's interesting sights). Not being a hostel per se, you might be disappointed if you're by yourself and/or don't speak Chinese - luckily I met another backpacker there. Be sure to book through online to avoid communication mishaps, and have fun!

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

Location is a bit far from the bus station and there's no light on the way, so the 1st time, it's not easy to find! But the owner come and pick you up,

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

It is not actually a hostel but a private apartment. The owner is very friendly and very helpful. The house is clean and there is everything you need. Its only disadvantage is that ut is very far away from the city centre. Its a good choice for people who want to have a real china experience.

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

This is the perfect place if youre seeking something a littlebit out of the ordinary. The guy who runs this hostell is the most helpull host you can imagine. He helps you order tickets to buses, planes etc, and also guides you to the best local restaurants. He will also help you order the best local cuisine. Me and my boyfriend stayed her for three nights, and its definetly one of the hostells we never will forget!

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!!

The owner of the hostel was very nice and friendly, got picked up from Luoyang Longmen Station. He even took my friend and I to a local restaurant for dinner. Highly recommended!

Thank you very handsome boy, miss you!!!

Thus place was great, the guy who owns the guesthouse is funny, always tries to help you with everything, would definitely stay here again, it is a little away from the main things, but everything is reachable by public transport, the house is only 5 mins walk from the bus stop, would recommend meeting him at the train station, unless taking a taxi, it would be a little hard to find by yourself. And make sure you try his homemade wine :), thanks for the stay

Thank you very much, and I miss you!!! Happy Travels.

Best hostel in China i've been! The host was so so kind😊

• 22nd Nov 2013