Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

This hostel has no customer service whatsoever. The staff was not welcoming, you take your own sheets, make your own bed, clean your own table at breakfast, etc. The bathrooms are shared and serve a lot of people. It was warm and uncomfortable. I wish there were other hostel options in the city.

Excellent hostel in a beautiful part of old town Luxembourg City (couple minutes walk to the Bock Casements and Grund). Free breakfast was included, as were sheets which was a plus, and all of the staff members were friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Dear, thank you very much for such a positive review. We're delighted to hear you had such a good time and thank you for recommending us! Glad you liked the location near all the main sights, too. Wishing you the best for the rest of your trip!

good stay! recommend!

• 29th Aug 2015

We had a great time! Beautiful views from the rooms! Thank you!

• 29th Aug 2015

Dear, thank you for staying with and leaving such a nice comment. We're glad you had a good time and it was a pleasure to have you over. Safe travels and all the best from Luxembourg!

It was a very clean and efficiently run hostel but the place had the atmosphere of a wake. It consisted of families, and older travellers. If you are travelling alone and looking to make a few friends for your time in Luxembourg don't pin your hopes here. Also it didn't have a guest kitchen which surprised me quite a lot.

Dear, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. As we are a family-friendly establishment with special family rooms and furthermore don't impose an age limit, everyone is welcome here. I'm sorry if it didn't turn out the way you had expected or didn't have the vibe you were looking for. We did used to have a guest kitchen for most of the hostel's existence, but we replaced it with an in-house restaurant due to bad experiences. Kind regards from Luxembourg

hostel staff is ok but staff in hostel restaurant so bad. no choice to stay at another hostel.

Dear, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry if you were unhappy with the staff in our restaurant. Don't hesitate to contact us and let us know what exactly you were unhappy with, and we'll do the best we can do to improve on whatever issue you may have had. Kind regards from Luxembourg and good luck on your future travels

A large hostel with all the right facilities. Friendly and helpful staff. The location is difficult to find and get to and from, and the directions were not helpful.

Dear, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us valuable feedback. I promise I'll look over the directions in the next days. All the best from Luxembourg!

Rooms were very nice, breakfast was great, location was excellent, staff very helpful. The only complaint I have is there was no wifi in the rooms. Otherwise, great hostel, would stay again!

Dear, thank you for staying with us and leaving such a flattering review. I'm glad to hear you had a good time and would happily come back. I'm hoping the lack of WiFi in your room wasn't too much of invonvenience; The idea behind it was to encourage people to mingle and make friends in the common areas, and also to limit noise in the dorms. We do, however, acknowledge and understand the need for people to stay 'connected' when travelling, so your feedback will be taken into consideration. Best,

My Partner and only stayed for one night in Luxemburg. All together it was good! The stuff ist nice and the location ist great.The rooms and bathrooms are really clean and everything is in good conditions (instead of the showers). Nothing big to complain. The only thing is that the doors are really noise so you wake up when somebody enters or leaves the room. And the showers ( at least in the first floor) didn't quite work as the shower head was missing. But it's a clean and quiet hostel.

• 21st Aug 2015

It took 25 minutes to complete the check-in process.

Staff seemed to not care about any guests. Every time I asked a question it would be a chore to get an answer. The hostel was new and very nice though. Another problem was that there were not enough outlets in the room for everyone. Also they kicked me out of the common room at midnight. So I went to bed, but then there were people yelling and screaming outside of my window. Much more noisy than I was being when I was sending emails. WiFi didn't work in the rooms

Their laundry room close after 11PM

Located close to Old city and within 500 metres of a bus stop. You need a bus to get there from the train station or airport. Not much atmosphere but has everything you need and reasonably priced for Luxembourg.

Cleanliness, good service from staff, breackfast included.

The ever "profit and money"-oriented hostel I have been to. It shouldn't be considered as a hostel as you can see most of their guests are not youth, and everything is charged in not youthtravrller-friendly price. The shower design is bad, probably insufficient WC and shower for the whole floor of guest, took the wrong bed sheet out, no one clean the rubbish. Even unclear location wrote on the description, actually apart from line9, 14 can reach there too. On top, no wifi except in the lobby.

Be prepared for this not to feel like a hostel. There are families with lots of children and adults who forget that they are sharing rooms with other people. That's what you get when it's the only hostel in town. Breakfast was fine. Rooms were clean but the hostel itself wasn't welcoming. Beautiful trek to get there though

Very good facilities. Overall satisfactory hostel for short stay.

Clean, efficient hostel which was excellent value for money. Although lacking somewhat in atmosphere the hostel was located very conveniently and was a pleasant to spend time in. The breakfast was particularly good and the optional lunch good value for money.

• 15th Aug 2015

Very nice, good location, great help from the staff, just no air con in my room. Other than that a great, welcoming hostel!

Very pleasant, clean and quiet hostel. Don't expect to drink and have fun in this place (feels more like a hotel sometimes) though. Facilities are recently renovated and look really good. I highly recommend a stay in this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6