Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Very nice and spacious building, same for the rooms. Plenty of space for people and luggage, plus lockers in the room. Good and plentiful breakfast, the on-site restaurant offers tasty Menu-of-the-Day, great value for money. Only downside of the place: every single door in the building slams, and you can hear each one of them!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

The staff are very friendly, though some of them are not :( . We went there on winter, so it was full of snow and a little bit slippery. The location is below 'the hill' and we need to be careful because of the snow but it was beautiful scenery.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Staff were very friendly.

• 22nd Dec 2014

The staff is friendly and the hostel has a good location.

Wish to get provided hot water freely and microwave. otherwise, everthing is fine.

One of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. Lovely atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff. Definitely helped in giving me such a positive experience of Luxembourg and I look forward to coming back. Thankyou for the stay!

• 21st Dec 2014

Location was average, down a valley but close to the city centre otherwise. Staff were lovely. Free breakfast was a bonus but otherwise pricey for an average hostel - but very limited options in Luxembourg.

Too far from train station

my 6-bed dorm only has 4 electrial sockets. shower cell has no curtain so it's wet. but staffs are very helpful.

this is the only hostep in luxembourg but it did a great job. i arrived at night so decided not to walk from central station to hostel. i travelled with no. 9 bus which took me really near to the hostel. i also advice travellers to get there by bus if it is the first time of being there as the location is difficult to identify on the 2D map. once you familiar with the hostel location you will find it actually so near to the city center. everything was ececllent despite this difficulty.

Close to the city centre (but a bit far from the central station), and the hostel has pretty much everything you need: a good breakfast, which is included in the price, washing facilities, ok common area, restaurant open at night, nice and helpful staff etc.

Great place to stay if you are thinking about visiting Luxembourg. The hostel is located a little bit out of the city center but it doesn't compromise the visit. The staff was very friendly and the facilities were great, the rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable and the whole hostel was always very clean. I would definitely recommend this place to any friend visiting Luxembourg and I would definitely stay there again in case I return to this country.

Hostel was quite clean and pretty spacious. It's located well in the valley and is right next to the Casemates du Bock. Staff was friendly and helpful. That said, the shower was actually terrible. Every part of it is engineered to make the experience uncomfortable. I mean, the motion sensor for the light doesn't even reach into the shower. If the light in the shower turns off, you have to get out of the shower to turn it back on.

I was charged 6 euros more than what agreed for a Youth Hostel membership which needs 12 euros more worth of stamps to become a full mumber for just a year. All this was not written or explained anywhere. The night shift team has a very pool level in English and French.

I wish that the hostel had a kitchen for guests to prepare their own food.

This is so over priced and the worst place I have stayed. The bathrooms were dirty/shower heads were caked with scum. My key card could open rooms that I wasn't staying in. The staff in the restaurant were rude when I asked if they had an English menu. I had to catch a bus at 3am and was told I could stay in the lobby but the night staff kicked me out at 1am so I had to stand outside at a closed bus station for 2 hours in the middle of the night. All round very poor! Wouldnt go back!!!!

Great hostel. Friendly staff. No kitchen, but the food is good at their restaurant if you have the budget. The ambiance isn't the same as most hostels since they also hold conferences, and Luxembourg is not much of a party town.

Not in an amazing location but still a great hostel

The wifi work only in lobby..

View all Luxembourg City Hostels