Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

The 'hostel' was nice, clean and modern offering plenty of facilities. Security was top rate and the rooms comfortable and clean. The bar/restaurant was nice and the breakfast great. For me the life and soul of a hostel is a common area to meet and chat to other guests and this is lacking here. I would say that it is more of a low cost hotel than hostel.

the overall facilities are good apart from the internet. we have to stay in the common space in order to use wifi.

big hostel, clean nice staff. the breakfast is included in the price which is great. you just have a steep walk up the hill when going out to see luxembourg

Nice location (near the historical centre) and friendly staff. They also offer good meals in the restaurant. The reception works 24h per day, which is quite nice.

I personally didn't like staying here. If your looking for a place to meet fellow travellers this place isn't it. It was filled with school groups and family's. Didn't see very many people in the 20s range. Mostly 12-15 year olds. Personally I had a bad experience because the blonde at the front desk was the rudest woman I have ever met. I would look for anywhere else.

The hostel is really good. One of the bests I've been. The only problem is the location. It is a little bit far from the city center and it lacks of information of how to go to the hostel. When we leave the bus we didn't know where to go and we had to ask in a restaurant where it was.

Good facilities and very clean. I walked to the train station which is a bit of a trek but there is a shuttle operated by the hostel and a public bus nearby. Good for a quiet place to rest and relax, surrounded by awesome scenery.

This hostel is the best I've stayed in thus far Set in a gorgeous area Great views Great facilities own bathroom and separate toilet Fell in love with this hostel!!!

Very new and located close to the center of Luxembourg city. Clean,

Very central and in a cool neighbourhood. The place is stunning under the bridge and with the views under the city.

The staff we dealt with working afternoons/night was fantastic really nice and friendly good English and very helpful. A annoying wifi didn't work in rooms but it created more chance to socialize with others down stairs. We had a great night playing beer pong where the staff joked with us and others joined in was a fun hostel yet if you wanted to chill out and have a quiet one you could.

• 7th Aug 2014

Very awesome hostel, you get all you want.

Good location but hostel is located in the lower part of the city that means you have to walk down and walk up very frequently and it could be tiring experience. Staff need a bit training on being extra polite in doing customer service, especially when there are many people standing in queue. They charge on Euro when giving you snooker balls to play. That is a bit weird. Excellent security, great breakfast and good sceneries around the hostel. Huge sitting areas. It was my memorable trip for me.

With limited cheap accommodation available in Luxemburg this is the best place to stay. Good facilities, nice breakfast. Nothing to complain about at all really. Not a party place and more suited to people who want a good night sleep. I would even take my family there.

Great hostel, super clean like in a hotel :-) Nice and cheap restaurant with very good cuisine. I do recommend that place to everybody

One of the best-looking hostels i've been (I would compare it with Innsbruck YHA , for who's traveled to Tyrol). Full breakfast, everything is included and a 10 minutes walk from the city. But the route is so steep that the way back will take you half the time. There's likely everything a traveler on a medio-low budget looks for but it is also full of families and organized groups. This and some elder member of staff make the atmosphere a bit formal. If you speak French you get along better.

It's a fair walk from the train station but it's located in a beautiful area of a beautiful city. As it's a YHA there are families and children everywhere which I didn't mind. The restaurant staff made me put flip flops on before I was allowed into the cafe (no bare feet) which I thought was ridiculous. All in all it's a nice clean hostel and a pleasant stay for a couple of nights - nothing more but definitely nothing less. I would stay here again.

The Hostel is amazing, the people are very polite. The breakfast is really good and also the bar. Everything was perfect. Congratulations for the Luxembourg Hostel International.

• 2nd Aug 2014

very nice service, very central location, good atmosphere - we enjoyed the stay and would like to thank the team! best regards ...

The hostel was really clean and nice, the staff very kind. The hostel is situated in a very beautiful part of the city, but unfortunately it's down a cliff and when you have to make your way back up with really heavy backpacks it becomes quite tough. I definitely recommend this hostel.

View all Luxembourg City Hostels