Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

The Luxembourg City Hostel is a must if you are planning on staying in a hostel in the capital. The hostel is in a great location - a short walk will get you to everywhere you'd want to go! Plus my friend and I were able to meet some great fellow hostelers so for what you pay you're going to get a really sweet deal! Again I just want to say you shouldn't have any doubts about stay here - by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

The hostel is situated in an excellent place, deep in the valley. It's very quiet here and the environment is also nice.

one of the secured doors (stairs to the right of the welcome desk) is broken so anyone can get in. at night people who come in late slam the doors because they are very heavy, waking people up. food and beverages : good value for money.

Good location and amentaties. Not much of a vibe as it seems it's full of bus tours/groups etc so no activities planned which is a shame for so travellers. My first encounter with staff was quite poor as they seem less than interested in pointing out places to go on map etc but the same person was much nicer the other times I asked. Must of been having a bad moment. Would probably stay again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »