Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Very central and in a cool neighbourhood. The place is stunning under the bridge and with the views under the city.

The staff we dealt with working afternoons/night was fantastic really nice and friendly good English and very helpful. A annoying wifi didn't work in rooms but it created more chance to socialize with others down stairs. We had a great night playing beer pong where the staff joked with us and others joined in was a fun hostel yet if you wanted to chill out and have a quiet one you could.

• 7th Aug 2014

Very awesome hostel, you get all you want.

Good location but hostel is located in the lower part of the city that means you have to walk down and walk up very frequently and it could be tiring experience. Staff need a bit training on being extra polite in doing customer service, especially when there are many people standing in queue. They charge on Euro when giving you snooker balls to play. That is a bit weird. Excellent security, great breakfast and good sceneries around the hostel. Huge sitting areas. It was my memorable trip for me.

With limited cheap accommodation available in Luxemburg this is the best place to stay. Good facilities, nice breakfast. Nothing to complain about at all really. Not a party place and more suited to people who want a good night sleep. I would even take my family there.

Great hostel, super clean like in a hotel :-) Nice and cheap restaurant with very good cuisine. I do recommend that place to everybody

One of the best-looking hostels i've been (I would compare it with Innsbruck YHA , for who's traveled to Tyrol). Full breakfast, everything is included and a 10 minutes walk from the city. But the route is so steep that the way back will take you half the time. There's likely everything a traveler on a medio-low budget looks for but it is also full of families and organized groups. This and some elder member of staff make the atmosphere a bit formal. If you speak French you get along better.

It's a fair walk from the train station but it's located in a beautiful area of a beautiful city. As it's a YHA there are families and children everywhere which I didn't mind. The restaurant staff made me put flip flops on before I was allowed into the cafe (no bare feet) which I thought was ridiculous. All in all it's a nice clean hostel and a pleasant stay for a couple of nights - nothing more but definitely nothing less. I would stay here again.

The Hostel is amazing, the people are very polite. The breakfast is really good and also the bar. Everything was perfect. Congratulations for the Luxembourg Hostel International.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Very nice place to stay, good breakfast with a amazing view of the city. Good atmosphere to stay! The wifi is only on the living room.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »