Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

The reception and bar staff were lovely. They all out up with me speaking English to them. The hostel was very nice and clean with good lockers in the room. There was no kitchen, but they offered reasonably priced meals and drinks.

Everything was just fine, I would recommend it,

Lovely location. Meals at the cafeteria were delicious. Rooms were spacious. Probably can add more bathrooms.

Have a better breakfast

This is no hostel for people travelling solo, you won't find any atmosphere here neither you will have a good time getting in touch with other people since this "hostel" is more a hotel and defitinely more for families than for people who love to travel, see new things and meet new people. So if you go for a weekend with friends / family it's ok (ok, not good...) but if you travel alone and want to meet new people stay very far from this hostel. And the worst about Cleanliess; The showers

Very nice hostel, good breakfast in the morning. Got upgraded to a 4 person dorm from a 6 person. Nice to have a bathroom in the room and comfy beds. Only bad thing was having to push a button for the shower and it only turns on for about 30 seconds at a time

The hostel is located near the Casemates. The old town is not far away. The train station is quite far away. If you do not want to walk to the hostel (which I recommend), you can take a bus. Because I'm member of Youth Hostelling International I got 3€ discount. For 10.90€ you get a decent 3-course dinner (soup, main cource, dessert); as a member you get 1€ discount. In comparison to the prices in Luxembourg, this is a fair price. The bath was clean and lockers are available in the room.

Your staff was very kind to the guest. And the luggage box was very convinent for me. Thank you!

We were a family of 6 people. All adults. We loved our stay. Would do it again:)

Great location close to the centre but in a quiet area. Good choice of food & drink in the restaurant.

• 2nd May 2015

The hostel was good, my stay was okay. A but hard to find the place at the first time, but the location is actually very good, near the bock and city centre.

A pretty good localize hostel, within 10 minutes of walking you are at the main area. They have a lot of stuff to do if you just want to relax a bit at the hostel. Only things that weren't great was that wifi only worked on the main floor and that for one hallway of dorms there were only 2 showers each (men's/women's), the wait was crazy one night cause all the girls started using the men's showers. Breakfast in the morning is always a plus!

The hostel was very nice. It looked exactly like the pictures. It was very clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful. My train was cancelled the morning I was suppose to leave, and the staff helped me find another form of transportation for me. I could not thank them enough.

Big hostel, close to the centre of town.

룩셈부르크에 유일한 호스텔이라 선택의 여지가 없었지만 불편함없이 지냈습니다. 규모가 굉장히 크고, 깨끗합니다. 다만 와이파이가 로비에서만 터집니다. 그게 유일한 단점이었어요.

many thanks to the kind and understanding staffs, nice and clean facilities

I really didn't like this hostel. I'm a solo traveller & it's the only one I didn't make friends at. There is no atmosphere or proper social space because every comes downstairs to use the wifi and not to speak. No wifi in room. Breakfast good. Decent rooms. Good location. Staff don't speak, except when you want something - very little communication otherwise. If you're travelling solo, don't go. If you're in a group then you'll just about survive.

Definitely excellent hostel in the best location

The hostel is situated down the valley but a very short walk away from both the city center and the party area. It is very easy to find since it is just down one of the main attractions of Luxembourg City: the Bock. It has a free parking place outside, the staff was very friendly at all times and offered help when requested. During our stay we could see all range of ages there! Everyone was friendly and open minded. Easy to get to know people there too. Definitely recommended!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »