Luxembourg City Hostel Reviews

2, rue du Fort Olisy, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Staff not to kind when you ask for tourist information; I was in one bed when I arrived, but when I came back from my ride at the city, they was changed my stuff without my permition. The rest it was ok, good location, nice building, and they are the only one hostel at the city center.

Mega-hostel, but well run and organised. Wifi does not work in rooms, and it's a short but uphill walk to town, but otherwise very happy with the experience.

Long, challenging walk from the rail station and bus stations. Gorgeous location in terms of scenery. Uphill walk to the old town. Clean, new looking rooms.

Wifi should be available in the room. no body will steal it out..:)

• 2nd Sep 2013
  • Pakistan

The place is a bit hard to find. If you take Bus 9, get off at Plateau Altmunster, walk back near the bridge, you will see 3 paths, one leads to the bridge, one towards the bottom of the bridge and one to the right bottom of the hill, take the path to the bottom of the hill and you will see it. I stayed here for one night, the room is clean and safe. My only issue is that there is no convenient stores around no wifi in the room, only in the lobby. Great place to stay in Luxembourg.

A great hostel with really nice facilities and a very modern feel

very kind stuff at the reception and the restaurant, thank you!

• 30th Aug 2013

staffs were very friendly, easily reachable from the train station (by bus), centre isn't also far away, breakfast was great, just uphill to the bus station was negative for me

Great hostel to stay in, value for money!

• 29th Aug 2013
  • India

Best hostel I have been :)

A very nice hostel. Positioned in a great place to visit a wide variety of locations. Offers good food and had very friendly, helpful staff.

It's the cheapest place you will find in the expensive capital of Luxembourg. It's ok for the price, and it's a price according to the place.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Good place to say, nicely situated

Great hostel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very pleasant stay. Initially, it was difficult finding the location but once I found it, the location was fantastic!

• 19th Aug 2013

average is problably the best word to describe luxembourg as a country

• 19th Aug 2013

Very much enjoyed our stay in this hostel - I would definitely recommend it and go back. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Although we had to check out at 5 am they still offered us breakfast. Thank you very much and definitely see you soon. :-)

Very nice hostel,lovely staff!

New building where you feel in a hotel with a nice bar and lots of animation: huge terrasse, garden, parkng, bar, billiard... place to be !!! (if your roomates in the dorm are not morrons) Polit and joyful host at front desk ! Just don't come to late at the breakfast !

View all Luxembourg City Hostels