Lynfield Guesthouse Reviews

9 College Road, Galway City Center, Galway, Ireland

Only positive is the proximity to the centre of Galway. The room I stayed in had very dirty walls and the remote controls for the TV was filthy! I think that the layout of the room could have been better if the head of the bed was at the far end of the room and then the locker would be at the head of the bed rather than the foot! I felt a bit uncomfortable in the room due to the visable dirt on the walls! please paint the room for God sake! I will not be recommending this b&b!

We felt really welcome in the guesthouse. The host did a lot of efforts with the breakfast in the morning, so it is definitely worth booking with breakfast. She is as well a lovely open and friendly person. You will hear lots of funny and interesting stories. Overall I can recommend the guesthouse!

really enjoyed our stay. Strongly recomend.

Easily the best bed we stayed in all trip. Very friendly people. Unfortunately breakfast is expensive and not included. Location is good, a bit further away but still walkable distance to center of town. Very nice place and would stay here again.

View all Galway Bed and Breakfasts