MEININGER Brussels City Center Reviews

Quai du Hainut / Henegouwenkaai 33, 1080 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Modern, excellent location, friendly staff, large and well equiped rooms.

It is a hotel rhather than a hostel (in the sign on the building it says hotel). Very good location. Definitely I would stay there again.

Great hostel. Comfortable room and clean facilities. Good guest kitchen.

This hostel/hotel , was amazinggggg! Everything was good, the ambiente was really good!!!

• 21st Jan 2015

I had a pretty good stay here in Brussels because of this hostel. It was clean and up to date with its facilities. The staff were friendly, and it has a pretty good atmosphere. My only complaints are that it's a little far from things but it's only about a 10 or 15 minute walk to the main square and wifi was on and off but still worked. I will stay here again when I return to Brussels one day!

Great hostel with spacious rooms, good value for money

Very good hostel. Great variety of belgian beers in the bar. Delicious breakfast. Location is not very good as you are 15 min on foot from the Grand Place.

No lockers were provided else everything was perfect! bad reception. waited for almost 15 mins

• 18th Jan 2015
  • India

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in! It's more like a hotel. It's so clean and well designed.

Just like a hotel! Professional staff, clean rooms, and all the expected amenities. Although the hostel lies on the outskirts of the city and it's a ten minute walk into the city, I would definitely stay here again. The quality for the price is unmatched!

• 16th Jan 2015

Awesome stay. Booked the room last minute. I felt kind of like I was splurging because other hostels I've stayed in have been a bit cheaper, however, when I arrived I realized those extra bucks were well worth it. It was clean, comfortable, and well-located. I live in Belgium full time, just not in the city. I'll be sure to come back though! Thanks so much.

• 16th Jan 2015

Overall, the Hostel was great. It is an old Brewing warehouse, so the size of the Hostel is in comparison to a Hotel. Buffet in the morning was well priced. The most unimpressive feature of the Hostel is the bartending. AT BEST the bartending was mediocre. They were short staffed behind the bar, and when you wanted a drink you would be waiting for sometimes upwards of 25 minutes.

Nice place to stay, not so far from the center (just 10 minutes walk), maybe just the breakfast is not so cheap but it's all you can eat! I definitely suggest it

All good, but poor wifi

The rooms are excellent, but requiring us to use a key card to turn on lights is the most annoying thing. I would never stay here again. The bathrooms were clean and the internet consistently worked. The price of breakfast is a bit steep, buffet or not.

This hostel was great. It was extremely clean. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, plus they each spoke like five languages. Furthermore, the other travellers all seemed respectful and kind. The luggage storage room seemed secure, and I had no problems with security. The only downside to the hostel was the location. It wasn't bad enough that I wouldn't stay there again, it was just a fairly significant walk to the Grand Place (center of the city).

• 13th Jan 2015

We loved our stay and will definitely stay with Meininger again. We will also recommend them to our friends.

• 12th Jan 2015

Good hostel about ten minutes walk from the city center.

Great / cool

• 9th Jan 2015

As far as hostels go, this is as good as it gets.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7