MEININGER Brussels City Center Reviews

Quai du Hainut / Henegouwenkaai 33, 1080 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

It's a very good modern hotel with the worst neigborhood.Brussel is not a safe or developed city as i hope so this hotel is the only good thing in Brussel.If you are travelling just girls be carefull about boys and stay in a safe hotel like this.

MUST READ: During my stay I got quite severe bed bugs. The hostel handled the situation by changing my room. However I went out for the afternoon and when I returned got my bags out of the old room to move them and they had already put someone in the bed. I don't trust that it was looked into at all, if you choose to stay here please be cautious of this.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • MParncutt

Only minus was the guest kitchen which wasn't clean or well equipped.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Denmark

A good hostel on a great hotel. This was my second time on a Meininger hostel and, as before, it was spotless. The room was great, spacious and comfortable. There was a great common area and a bar/restaurant on the first floor. Bathroom was very clean and had different spaces for the shower and the toilet. I would definitely recommend it!

One the best I've stayed.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

The rooms needed new light bulbs as some of the key ones had gone meaning it was a bit dark in places. Other than that everything was perfect!

This is an amazing hostel. The facilities are so nice!

Great hostel! It's not a far walk from the center of Brussels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are super clean and modern! Bathrooms are kept clean.

The hostel was very nicenice. I would have liked it more if the staff told me where everything was in the building and what facilities there were without me asking fo each and every thing that came to my mind.

Really great, easily the best place - in terms of the place itself - that I've stayed in from hostelworld.

We really enjoyed our stay here at the meninger hotel! The staff were super helpfully and always smiling and joking. This is the cleanest hostel we have ever been too! The facilities were so good, and the atmosphere was brilliant! Definitely a place we would strongly recommend to everyone going to Bruxelles!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

One of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in. Helpful staff. They provide a padlock if you don't have one. Didn't charge me for accidntally checking out late which was nice. Atmosphere in the bar and lobby was pretty standard for a hotel, just a bunch of people waiting.

• 28th Jul 2015

It´s very clean and modern hostel. A lot of families and school groups are staying there as well. Breakfast was worth to add for EUR7.90. Kitchen is very small compared to whole hostel and cups, plates, pans are definitely not enough. A lot of flies in the kitchen. There was a washing machine and dryer in the kitchen, but dryer was broken. They should put the notice signage to tell so that they don´t need to bring heavy wet clothes after wash to the outside laundry.

Really enjoyed my stay. Great rooms, great lounge, ensuite and all. Only complaint is the kitchen if you want to make your own food. No cutting knives, cups, and it's generally kind of dirty

Very clean modern hostel, beds weren't super comfortable but the room was very clean and new so that made up for it. Only negative was the kitchen it was really really dirty, they had no dishwashing liquid for the first day, no cooking utensils couldn't even find a spoon to eat yogurt with and one frypan between what seemed like 200 or so guests staying there. In saying that we only ate breakfast there but when I passed the kitchen at dinner time it was pretty crazy in there!

Cool hostel with great atmosphere. Only downside was the gross guest kitchen than was ill equipped and dirty; there wasn't even any washing up liquid...we decided not to cook there. Other than that, it was a great stay.

I liked my stay in this hostal, the staff was very helpful and friendly; the common areas are really good, just 15 mins walking to the center. Also you can find many facilities to make your stay more comfy. Mostly you can find young party people in here. And in the rooms there´s no noice so you can get to sleep great.

Great place! Helpful Staff, nice CLEAN rooms, bar was nice. and the location was ok if you didn't mind walking a little to get to pubs, bars, etc. if not they'd call a cab for you. DEF suggest it to anybody staying in brussels

• 25th Jul 2015

Very expensive breakfast. It was very good, but for 7.50€ you should have croissants!

Hotel standard. Amazing clean and modern and fresh. The staff extremely friendly and helpful. Great stay ! X

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7