MEININGER Brussels City Center Reviews

Quai du Hainut / Henegouwenkaai 33, 1080 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

I stayed in the mixed dorm, bathroom and toilet were very clean, bed was comfortable. Walking distance to the centrum of Brussel.

Great location

Best hostel I've stayed in yet! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and I met a great bunch of people on my first night and made lifelong friends. I will definitley be back to Meininger Hotels!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • New Zealand

Absolutely great hotel. Stayed in a 4-bed private. Staff were friendly and helpful, the bar was fantastic, and the wifi was good and worked everywhere. Facilities in the room were excellent, with good beds, lockers, and a great bathroom, which had a separated toilet/shower/sink so all 3 could be used at once if needed. Everything was very clean and well kept. Didn't have the breakfast as it was a bit expensive (€7.90). Location was ok - 200m from a tram station and about 1km from the town square

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We hope to see you again in Brussels. Regards

Everyone was really helpful , great location great beer and great rooms. We also go upgraded for free ! Would stay here again

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Iraq

The fidge was a quite disgusting in the community kitchen. It could be improved by designating a free food shefl where those whose stay is over could place their remaining food.

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Hungary

A hotel and not a hostel: very clean bedrooms with TV, an okay bar, a ridiculously expensive breakfast, cold sand so unhelpful staff (they know nothing - however the guys at the bar are very nice persons). My big issue with this hotel: the kitchen. This place has perhaps a capacity of around 250 guests and there is one cooker with 4 hotplates, 2 pots, 3 pans, and 10 cutleries (???!!!). Very good location. Don't mind about the Molenbeek thing. You're in the city center really.

I would stay at this hostel again and I would definitely recommend it to others. The WiFi worked well, the room was clean and inviting. The bathroom was really nice. It is located a few minutes away from the Metro which was also convenient, as well as 10 to 20 minutes away from the city center. However, the neighborhood the hostel is located in does not have many restaurants or amenities, and was a bit desolate after dark.

• 26th Jan 2016

Great facilities and entire hotel was very clean. Staff made the stay a lot more memorable as they were all so friendly and helpful.

Great hostel! Very clean room, helped me out when I forgot something in the room, very extensive guest kitchen and has laundry facilities. Chill area was large enough. Only negative was that they didn't serve very much food there so that as someone who arrived later in the evening after a long day I was stuck with the leftover food I bought at the airport.

Everything was good. The hostel is located in a sketchier area of the city. But it's only about a 10 minute walk to the downtown core.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Clean, new and cool

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Excellent, I recommend this hostel.

They switched us to private rooms, which ended up being the best. Strange location, but great proximity to central Brussels. Nice beds to come home to!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We hope to see you soon in Brussels. Regards

Very helpfull and simpatetic staff, great accomodations and good common space. Highly reccomended.

• 21st Jan 2016

Wonderful stay, staff was very friendly and knew a lot about city and the best places to go if you are looking to get outstanding Belgian beer. Great location, walked everywhere. It was very crowded with groups in the morning but that is what happens. Overall beautiful place

Pretty good hostel, the only 2 things I didn't like was 1) the location, the neighbourhood was kinda bad, and 2) they accept large groups of

Great hostel in a not so central location, however this was not a negative aspect as the walk in to and from the city centre was very pleasant and allowed me to see the different sights of the old town before reaching the Grand Square. The only problem I found with the hostel was with the room itself. On the first night the temperature outside was -5'c, I was more than happy to jump into a bed in a room that was warm, but this one felt like +30 something, the same went for the 2nd night.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. Regarding the temperature, our hotel is based on an eco-policy, so we are a passive building. We hope to see you again. Regards

Just feel like a hotel, quite big but spacious and facilities were amazing. bar is really nice and staff were friendly enough for everyone staying there

Excelent facilities-comfortable and big rooms and shared areas- and atmosphere, both families and young people sharing the same áreas, that was great. Breakfast: I like to have it included in the price. This one was great but not affordable every day for me and other People I tales to: €7.90. Kitchen: the kettle was broken and was not fixed or replaced the 4 days I stayed there.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We apologize about the kitchen problem, the works were to make it better so we hope you can enjoy it next time. Regards

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7