MEININGER Brussels City Center Reviews

Quai du Hainut / Henegouwenkaai 33, 1080 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

It has everything. Clean, helpful staff and a good bar for meeting people. It's huge, but it works well. A grade.

there's a bit of a learning curve for the rooms turning on the lights is tricky.

Staff wasn't friendly at all. Every time I asked a question I felt like it was a burden for them. Facilities were very nice tho. Wifi kept cutting in an out too

I booked in to the Meninger as it was one of the few that had a Saturday night available. My first night was terrible in a room with two really bad snorers who only spoke French. The staff were really good and found me another room the next day. Location was out of the city centre, so you need to travel by Metro as there is little to do or see locally.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! It definitely felt more like a hotel. It was ridiculously clean, and the staff were ridiculously friendly. They even gave me directions to the airport in the morning! They recommended places to eat and they made my whole stay marvelous. I will come back to brussels just to stay at this hostel! Amazing!

• 23rd May 2015

Breakfast really good, although it could be cheaper in comparison to other Meininger Hotels and prices for food in the city (7 euros); The Sweet Industrial tour I took was disappointing in terms of knowing Brussels (it says it is a `alternative` tour around Brussels but there was a lack of sense and organization from the guide. In general terms it is a really good hotel.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the staff were so friendly and helpful, the rooms were great and the shower was amazing!!! The rooms all have hairdryers too!!! The location allowed you to easily walk to the centre in a short amount of time, and was close to a metro station and to trams Everything you needed was within the hostel, a bar, games room, internet, WiFi, washing machine and dryer, kitchen and seating. I'd definitely stay again!

• 22nd May 2015

A decent hostel. Did exactly what we wanted for a reasonable price. Location was good. Rooms seemed well insulated against outside noises. Our only complaints were that the bar shut too early and the room was a little warm at night.

• 22nd May 2015

Great place! Near the main center and had great people to stay with

• 21st May 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us! We hope welcoming you soon in one of our MEININGERs again!

I had a nice time at Meininger, the breakfast is very good but you need to pay separatelly and I think the price a little bit expensive...

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback! 7,90 euro for an all-you-can-eat buffet is not so much, no? Especially if you consider a coffee and a croissant already costs 4 euro in the city center :p We hope to see you again soon!

Such great atmosphere here! Roomy bunks, warm doonas, extremely clean. Bathroom for each room and hotel standard. Great kitchen and social room! Strong wifi throughout as well. About 15 minutes walk to the centre

Everything was good, the only thing is that breakfast is quite expensive compared to other hostels I have stayed at. But generally everything was good. The walking tour was really good and informative when the guide actually started the tour.

• 17th May 2015

Dear Client, Thank you so much for giving us your opinion about our Hotel. We hope to see you soon! Greetings, The team MEININGER Brussels

This was my second trio on my backpack adventure and it was pretty sweet. I love ensuite bathroom. Didn't interact with the staff but from the little contact they were helpful. Do you're on groceries because the breakfast isn't worth it (its just packaged nicely). Great beds hence great sleep.

I like that the bar area has so much for people to do. Its a great hang out. Location is pretty good, its within walking distance of the metro station, bars, and tourist stuff. The rooms have the bathroom inside of them. I would stay here again and i recommend it to everyone.

We really enjoyed our stay here! It was very clean and rooms were quite comfortable. Only thing I would say, is that the bunk beds in the dorm were quite close together, without a lot of space to open bags and move around. The two single beds seemed to have a lot of extra room. Only a short walk to the city and a hotel-like atmosphere, didn't really get to interact much with other guests.

The hostel was the mos luxurious hostel we've ever stayed in, ensuite was very modern and cleaned everyday. Shower was also very good! Other than the card to your room the security was very poor. The lockers required a big chunky lock that could only be bought from reception for €9 each (we had our own padlock but we're too small so didn't lock the lockers). The hostel is advertised as having a pool table but it's actually costs €10 which is outrageous.

The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful upon arrival. They made sure i knew where everything was i.e my room, the restrooms, the kitchens. The room was clean and tidy and there were enough lockers for everybody staying in the room. They had great entertainment on at night. There was good parking too. I will happily recommend to any friends who wants ti stay very close to the centre of Brussels. I would deffinatly stay here again :)

Very modern and nice place to stay. The room was extremely nice and lots of space. Storage lockers and shower was much appreciated. Good selection of beer at the bar, but it closes kind of early. Outside beer is not supposed to be brought in, but the front desk has a decent selection.

The hostel is located not far away from the city center. You can just walk there. The breakfast might not be worth every of the 7.90€, but it is still quite good (different kinds of bread, sausages, cheese, coffee, tea, juices etc.). It is really clean!

This is a beautiful hostel...it's so big that it feels like a hotel so if you are looking for that intimate hostel experience you won't find it here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7