MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Straße 11, Frankfurt, Germany

Best hostel I've stayed at so far on my trip. So clean and the staff at the front desk was so friendly and incredibly helpful. Without them I would've missed my early morning flight from Frankfurt-Hahn to Rome. Definitely stay here if you need a place to stay close to Frankfurt-Main airport!

• 15th May 2015

A very friendly place to stay when visiting Frankfurt and Mainz.

Aye Hostel World Everything was very good, Menniger has let us store our bicycle containers free of charge, we booked two nights through the hotel 29 & 30 May for return trip back to US. We had to leave Frankfurt 4 May due to German train strike, did not stay 5 May, can you give us the night 28 May for the night we could not use ? Thanks Jim Dimmock

Good hostel if you just need to stay one night in frankfurt for very cheap (we had a discount and it was 20 euros for a night). Very clean and good staff. More like a hotel in many ways tho, and definitely not a party vibe or anything like that.

The location is great IF you are going to the airport. They have a shuttle that will take you to and from there for a few euros. Other than that, it's not the most charming location. You are not really near anything, you have to take some sort of transportation to get to anything. They serve food there. However, I did throw up one of their meals (pasta and pesto). It tasted fine, so I can't say for sure how much this was their fault or just something with my body. Rooms are clean and nice.

I liked this place. Security is airtight... Almost to a fault. The need for a new passcode every day ensures no weirdos, but is also kinda intense. Not to mention the wristband... Now THATS overkill. Great tours though. Biggest no-no? No elevators. After a 8 hour walk through one of the biggest cities in Europe, no elevator pretty much sucks. Mind you, this was our seventh country, so we were beat. Once again, take advantage of the tours. Jan and Stefan are amazing!!! ^_^

My experience was excellent, the staff were very helpful, and the services provided are great, the usage of the luggage room after check-out helped us a lot, printing and the shuttle bus. The room was clean and nice, near the airport and without noise. Thank you for a great stay.

It's really just a hotel that allows you to share a room. The location is great for transit purpose. Everything is clean by hotel standards. But don't expect to find anything around the hotel to eat or browse.

This really is a hotel with hostel prices! Within easy walking distance to airport- even had a path! It's not within that easy of a distance to the city center of Frankfurt, but it's great to use if you have an overnight connection at the airport. Breakfast was a little pricey, but it was all you can eat and basically hotel-style lay out.

Very clean and it had all the things I would want in a hostel. Kitchen, laundry, bar, food, luggage room, etc. It was a great stay!

• 9th Jan 2015

Thank you for the nice feedback. This helps us to improve and get better . Hope you had a good time in Frankfurt

The hotel was perfect for our purposes: spending one night at a cheap place close to the airport. The shuttle service made it very easy to get to the airport. The unfriendliness of the shuttle driver was the only thing that was unpleasant about our stay

• 4th Jan 2015

Thank you for the nice feedback. This helps us to improve and get better Hope you had a good time in Frankfurt ... Your Meininger Team

It was really nice and clean but the bedrooms are too crowded and very small, I booked for 5 people and they didn'y put us together. I didnt like that. But everything else was perfect.

Clean, organized, excellent service and facilities. The shuttle service is also very good.

You get a hotel with aprice of a hostel. Go for it.

A good hostel for those who want stay close to the airport. But not too good for visiting the city. They have shuttle service from / to the airport, so, it's really useful.

The kitchen was not very communal with not enough space for people to sit and eat their food.