MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport

Superb 666 Total Reviews

• jopeda
  • Philippines, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

The staff was wonderful and helpful and even willing to help me practice my German with patience and kindness. The room was swell. Very clean. The location was good if you wanted to be close to the airport. Overall great experience. Would stay there again before going home to my country (especially since it's right by the airport!).

• neildej91764
  • South Africa, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
6.9

If you just want to sleep off your jetlag Meininger is great (if you arriving after 3pm, NO EARLY CHECK-IN). Eventhough they say common room here, there is no common room, as for atmosphere, none would be an understatement. Depending on the staff, your quality of service will vary, one guy that helped me check in was in no mood to help out or look enthusiastic about his job and a few others do not understand a word of English. Nothing close by except airport (airport prices $$$).

16th Apr 2017
6.0

I never got to stay there. But they kept my reservation even though I canceled one day before I got there.

15th Apr 2017

We stayed here before our 9 a.m. flight. Good value and about a 12-minute walk to Terminal 2. The hotel itself is nice and clean. There isn't much to eat around it though. I would stay here again.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2017

It's good when you want to stay near the airport to catch the early flight or late flight. A little airplane noise.

• Cambodia, Male, 31-40
19th Mar 2017

Everything is perfect from service to the cleanliness and the comfort by the quality mattress and cushion.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Mar 2017
7.4

If you're looking for a one night stay before your flight it is good. Very clean, reception and bar open 24/7 but the bar only has 4 pizzas. Not a lot of options it is within walking distance of airport but would recommend just taking the shuttle. The shuttle takes 20-25minutes to get to the airport because it stops at other hostels/hotels. If you're looking to meet people defineatly not the hostel for you. Very nice and clean. Staff was awesome and very helpful!

25th Feb 2017

More a hotel than a hostel but that is good if you are looking to rest. Is really close to the airport and that means far from the city. But I was looking to rest so I can take the flight on the next day. The room was very comfortable and cozy. Not many choices of food to eat but a very good food.

4th Feb 2017

I stayed for one night, just to get ~6 hours of sleep between my train from Munich (arrived after midnight) and my flight the in the morning. I slept in a 6 person dorm. It was small, but clean. The layout was a bit bizarre - there were 2 pairs of bunk-beds and one double, and I think the placement of the double would have made it very hard/awkward to access the locker drawers at the bottom of one of the bunks. Overall: good spot to crash before a morning flight out of FRA. I'd do it again.

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Jan 2017

This was my first stay at any hostel. I'm a believer!