MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Stra�e 11, Frankfurt, Germany

knew that i booked a mixed room but since there were more safe rooms, they could allocated me one of them. scared to death when entering the room about not-properly -weared guys shouting at me !

The enourmous and modern hostel. If you guess the way from the airport (finding the shuttle bus stop), it will be OK. The room is clean and nice, with small, but perfect bathroom. BUT there's one trick i didn't like. The shuttle from the airport is free, but NOT the return shuttle! You need to book it for 3 €/person. It's not too much, but is too surpise at arriving. It would be better to mention this fact directly at the hostel's page. Taxi to Terminal 2 costs about 6€

The place was perfectly located for me as I only spent half a day and one night before taking a train to my real destination. The room was really nice, clean and welcoming. Their staff was friendly, helpful and the shuttle service they offered was a great help with my luggage. I only regret not staying there more and not taking one of their "urban survival guide" on the way to train station. Hope to be back and maybe visit their other hostels!

This hotel was just awesome, located just 10 minutes walking from Terminal 2 Frankfurt Airport. I'm surely looking forwards to book my next stay with you guys !

Very convenient for terminal 2: 10 minute walk! Clean and friendly place with a nice cafe serving basic food round the clock. Perfect for an overnight stay.

Lockers available in the room is required only - Eg: A padlock type system or drawer with turn keys. Rest everything was fine and quite clean. Excellent place to stay for a night or longer.

Overall the stay was fantastic. The only thing that bothered me was that the cleaner did not knocked on the door before entering, while me and my boyfriend were still in bed (private double bed room). It happened twice in a period of 1 hour and it was really rude and uncomfortable. The cleanliness is perfect and the atmosphere is very, very good. The facilities (kitchen and bar) are very clean and receptive.

Staff weren't helpful at all

The location was great and the price was right but it was difficult to find the shuttle, then after a long wait in the dark, the shuttle passed by our large crowd without any pickups once & then again with only picking up those with no luggage who jumped in. The room was adequate but had a broken lamp on one side and a dark smear on the wall.

I stayed in a small dorm room and didn't see any lockers or a safe for some valuable belongings. I was alone in the room for the night, which was awesome, but I figure that in case there are other people in the room who you don't know, it would be a good idea to have a safe place where you could lock your stuff. Other than that, just praises!

Hotel is strategically located and they charged me exorbitantly from the standard tariff.

• 21st Oct 2013