MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Stra�e 11, Frankfurt, Germany

I had a 24-hour layover in Frankfurt, so I booked this hostel to be able to get out, stretch my legs, and get a little rest. I was very pleased with my stay here! I was most happy about the shuttle service! Mind you, if you've never flown through the Frankfurt airport, it can seem a bit confusing to find the hotel shuttle bus area. Allow me to assist on this front: you will likely land in the wrong terminal and need to transfer to terminal 2 (via the train) where you will find D/E exits.

Great hostel. Close to the airport. Stayed here to fly out the next day and I think that's probably what a lot of people staying here do.

very close to the airport and the staff were very friendly. breakfast was a bit overpriced.

It is very good, clean, quite! Good breakfast!

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

The hotel is away from the comercial center so if you want to do anything you have to buy a train ticket. there is nothing around.

• 20th Aug 2014

This is an AIRPORT Hotel that has Hostel style rooms. I had an 18 hour lay over in Frankfurt and stayed here for the night and it was perfect. It was too far from the city to go out but provided me with sleep before I returned to the airport. I wouldn't come here expecting a community vibe of travelers as all the ppl in my room were just there killing time for the night. However, if your looking for a quick stop in Frankfurt Airport this may just be the spot for you.

They were great! Everything was clean and quiet.

Clean. Quiet. Friendly. Efficient.

Like many others I was just staying the night before catching a flight the next morning. I didn't use any of the facilities other than my shared room, which is clean and nicer than I expected. The bathrooms are really small but manageable. I really appreciate the shuttle to/from the airport.

A perfect stay. Super cheap.

This hostel was our last stop before flying home and it was everything we needed. Close to the airport, good beds and showers. There aren't many food places around unless you get over to the airport but the hostel does have so,ethereal to eat.

The breakfast buffet was gut, gut Top extensive, helpful stauf, gut organisation of Hotel and hostel.

Con: There are really no restaurants or grocery stores in the immediate vicinity. Pro: The breakfast room is GF and DF friendly--just ask the kitchen staff about gluten-free bread. And the fruit that's out on the counters is free. Kudos for awareness of travelers with food allergies!

• 9th Aug 2014

A great hostel for the location and price. The only thing I would suggest is better food quality and options for lunch/dinner.

• 30th Jul 2014

This is basically a hotel. Awesome budget though for backpackers who want a nice hostel. It is near the airport so it's a treck to get to the city. But the awesome facilities make up for it - modern lobby, great staff, full time bar, gym room with (very little) equipment, housekeeping, GREAT breakfast for very cheap. Great hostel! One of the best we have experienced!

I arrived late at night, right after landing, while everyone in the dorm room I booked were already sleeping, and left for my bus from the airport in the morning. So it was great for a night's stay at the airport!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Israel

I just stayed there to catch a flight the next morning. It is perfect for that purpose. Other than that there is nothing by the hostel. Nothing.

Clean, quiet and easy to get to the terminal.

Nice, clean hostel close to the airport. Great option if you're flying out/into Frankfurt International. A bit far from the main center of Frankfurt though.

Close to the airport but the dorms where noisy with lack of airflow to share with other smelly backpackers. I would have opted for a single room if I had of known. It's basically a three star hotel, with some dorm rooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3