MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Straße 11, Frankfurt, Germany

Very clean and it had all the things I would want in a hostel. Kitchen, laundry, bar, food, luggage room, etc. It was a great stay!

• 9th Jan 2015

The hotel was perfect for our purposes: spending one night at a cheap place close to the airport. The shuttle service made it very easy to get to the airport. The unfriendliness of the shuttle driver was the only thing that was unpleasant about our stay

• 4th Jan 2015

It was really nice and clean but the bedrooms are too crowded and very small, I booked for 5 people and they didn'y put us together. I didnt like that. But everything else was perfect.

Clean, organized, excellent service and facilities. The shuttle service is also very good.

You get a hotel with aprice of a hostel. Go for it.

A good hostel for those who want stay close to the airport. But not too good for visiting the city. They have shuttle service from / to the airport, so, it's really useful.

The kitchen was not very communal with not enough space for people to sit and eat their food.

What a breath of fresh air. Everything about the stay here was amazing. I chose to stay in a single room so that I could really rest before the long flight back to the US. The room was clean, quiet. Staff were helpful. Location was great. The internet was a little challenging which is my only comment. You kept having to re-sign in if you were inactive for even a small amount of time. Otherwise everything was beyond

• 11th Oct 2014

It was much more than I expected. Nicer than most hotels I stay in. The room as a perfect size, the ensuite bathroom was very nice. Very comfortable bed, but the internet was a bit slow.... not bad, just a bit slow. I didn't eat anything in the hotel as I was looking for more of a meal. I went next door to the Park Inn (where I had stayed a few years ago) to eat in their restaurant. The food is really good! And they gave me a 10% discount for being a guests at the Meininger.

Dear guest, thank ou very much for your good review. Hope to see you soon at Meininger. Your Meininger team.

Good place to stay if you're flying out of the airport.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review. Hope to see you soon at Meininger. Your Meininger team

I had a 24-hour layover in Frankfurt, so I booked this hostel to be able to get out, stretch my legs, and get a little rest. I was very pleased with my stay here! I was most happy about the shuttle service! Mind you, if you've never flown through the Frankfurt airport, it can seem a bit confusing to find the hotel shuttle bus area. Allow me to assist on this front: you will likely land in the wrong terminal and need to transfer to terminal 2 (via the train) where you will find D/E exits.

Great hostel. Close to the airport. Stayed here to fly out the next day and I think that's probably what a lot of people staying here do.

very close to the airport and the staff were very friendly. breakfast was a bit overpriced.