MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport

Superb 645 Total Reviews
Superb 645 Total Reviews

4th Feb 2017

I stayed for one night, just to get ~6 hours of sleep between my train from Munich (arrived after midnight) and my flight the in the morning. I slept in a 6 person dorm. It was small, but clean. The layout was a bit bizarre - there were 2 pairs of bunk-beds and one double, and I think the placement of the double would have made it very hard/awkward to access the locker drawers at the bottom of one of the bunks. Overall: good spot to crash before a morning flight out of FRA. I'd do it again.

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Jan 2017

This was my first stay at any hostel. I'm a believer!

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
25th Jan 2017
8.0

I had stay there for a night before flying on next evening. Its actually a hotel with hostel room inside. Staff a nice and breakfast is great with a chance to have packed breakfast for early flight. The only problem is the location of this hotel is pointed at the wrong place in hostelworld and had made me wondered around for one hour with my backpack and have to spend walking around 5km to find it. Its actually located near terminal 2, not near terminal 1 building. Complain was made.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Jan 2017
6.9

I had a good stay but getting here was terrible, the person who put the address of this place through hostel world made a grave mistake. If you use hostel world's GPS coordinates for this location you will have allot of frustration. I had to walk around 3 hours at night looking for this place with tons of luggage on me. If you rely on Google maps just type it in on the app, don't use hostel world's navigation. The hostel itself was okay but not a place I'll stay at anymore.

1st Jan 2017

Breakfast is great

30th Dec 2016

We only had a short stay there as we were flying out the next day, but everything was clean and comfortable and the staff was efficient in setting up our shuttle and checking us into the hotel. We were not your normal hostel customers with 3 of us in our 50s and our 2 children in their 20s. Private rooms were perfect for us.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
22nd Dec 2016
8.0

Dorm room is a converted hotel room, comfortable but two disadvantages being someone needs to use their key card for the power to work (ridiculous when you have 6 people with different schedules/flight times) and two of the beds are right next to each other essentially as a double bed. Awkward if you arent very friendly with the other traveller. Staff were friendly and printed documents for free. Quicker to walk than take the shuttle if you dont have too much baggage.

13th Dec 2016

This is basically a hotel. It's a 10ish minute walk from Frankfurt Airport Terminal 2. The only reason you should stay here is if you have a flight. Do not stay if you're just visiting Frankfurt. The rooms are clean. They provide towels and the beds are comfy. The WiFi worked fine for me on the 6th floor. Outlets and reading lights at each bed. There's a guest kitchen and a fridge if you want to store/cook food. The bar serves food and drink. This was perfect right before my flight home.

3rd Dec 2016

Perfect spot for a layover. Airport shuttle is clutch!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Helpful staff. Very clean. Offer very small lockers and locked luggage room. Great location to the airport. Offer a free shuttle from the airport and a 3.50 Euro charge to get back. Can't beat it.