MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Straße 11, Frankfurt, Germany

A good hostel for those who want stay close to the airport. But not too good for visiting the city. They have shuttle service from / to the airport, so, it's really useful.

The kitchen was not very communal with not enough space for people to sit and eat their food.

What a breath of fresh air. Everything about the stay here was amazing. I chose to stay in a single room so that I could really rest before the long flight back to the US. The room was clean, quiet. Staff were helpful. Location was great. The internet was a little challenging which is my only comment. You kept having to re-sign in if you were inactive for even a small amount of time. Otherwise everything was beyond

• 11th Oct 2014

It was much more than I expected. Nicer than most hotels I stay in. The room as a perfect size, the ensuite bathroom was very nice. Very comfortable bed, but the internet was a bit slow.... not bad, just a bit slow. I didn't eat anything in the hotel as I was looking for more of a meal. I went next door to the Park Inn (where I had stayed a few years ago) to eat in their restaurant. The food is really good! And they gave me a 10% discount for being a guests at the Meininger.

Dear guest, thank ou very much for your good review. Hope to see you soon at Meininger. Your Meininger team.

Good place to stay if you're flying out of the airport.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review. Hope to see you soon at Meininger. Your Meininger team

I had a 24-hour layover in Frankfurt, so I booked this hostel to be able to get out, stretch my legs, and get a little rest. I was very pleased with my stay here! I was most happy about the shuttle service! Mind you, if you've never flown through the Frankfurt airport, it can seem a bit confusing to find the hotel shuttle bus area. Allow me to assist on this front: you will likely land in the wrong terminal and need to transfer to terminal 2 (via the train) where you will find D/E exits.

Great hostel. Close to the airport. Stayed here to fly out the next day and I think that's probably what a lot of people staying here do.

very close to the airport and the staff were very friendly. breakfast was a bit overpriced.

It is very good, clean, quite! Good breakfast!

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

The hotel is away from the comercial center so if you want to do anything you have to buy a train ticket. there is nothing around.

• 20th Aug 2014

This is an AIRPORT Hotel that has Hostel style rooms. I had an 18 hour lay over in Frankfurt and stayed here for the night and it was perfect. It was too far from the city to go out but provided me with sleep before I returned to the airport. I wouldn't come here expecting a community vibe of travelers as all the ppl in my room were just there killing time for the night. However, if your looking for a quick stop in Frankfurt Airport this may just be the spot for you.

They were great! Everything was clean and quiet.

Clean. Quiet. Friendly. Efficient.

Like many others I was just staying the night before catching a flight the next morning. I didn't use any of the facilities other than my shared room, which is clean and nicer than I expected. The bathrooms are really small but manageable. I really appreciate the shuttle to/from the airport.

A perfect stay. Super cheap.

This hostel was our last stop before flying home and it was everything we needed. Close to the airport, good beds and showers. There aren't many food places around unless you get over to the airport but the hostel does have so,ethereal to eat.

The breakfast buffet was gut, gut Top extensive, helpful stauf, gut organisation of Hotel and hostel.

Con: There are really no restaurants or grocery stores in the immediate vicinity. Pro: The breakfast room is GF and DF friendly--just ask the kitchen staff about gluten-free bread. And the fruit that's out on the counters is free. Kudos for awareness of travelers with food allergies!

• 9th Aug 2014

A great hostel for the location and price. The only thing I would suggest is better food quality and options for lunch/dinner.

• 30th Jul 2014

This is basically a hotel. Awesome budget though for backpackers who want a nice hostel. It is near the airport so it's a treck to get to the city. But the awesome facilities make up for it - modern lobby, great staff, full time bar, gym room with (very little) equipment, housekeeping, GREAT breakfast for very cheap. Great hostel! One of the best we have experienced!