MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Straße 11, Frankfurt, Germany

Very good hotel! Loved it, very confy and close to the airport!

The toilet is clogged while showering. Its was a major inconvenience. Other services were good.

• 9th Jan 2016

Nice hostel. :)

Everything was good. The hostel it's really close to the airport. Maybe they could have more variety for breakfast .

• 7th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

The location its near the airport and a train station that can lead you everywhere in frankfurt. The receptionist was unpleasent and unpolite. Their prices are abusurd compared with other hostels, not only for the room, what is comprehensible since its near the largest airport in gemany, but of random food and breakfast.

I think overall it was ok. I did not like when I checked in, the lady at the front counter asked me if I wanted breakfast in the morning and didn't explain it would be an extra charge. I found it on my bill when I went up to the room and asked them to take it off because it was too expensive 9,90euros. Location is only good for people who need to get to airport. The train station to get to the city is 20minute walk. There were a lot of older people and families as well. Not good for backpackers

In walking distance from the airport. Dormitory has no lockers! Could be better organized - why is a keycard required for power and heating in a dormitory?

Not a bad hotel if you need something close to the airport. Not much around it, and they don't have free parking near the hotel. Stayed in the 6 bed dorm which was super cheap, beds were comfy and it was clean. Close to the airport. No amenities though. All in all my $15 room became $30 after I was told I could risk a ticket and park on the street or pay to park in their garage.

We came in at 1 in the morning and the desk attendant was very nice and helpful. This is a great hostel to stay at if your flying out the next day, but not much to do around it. The airport shuttle was on time as well. Overall we had no complaints!

• 21st Dec 2015

They allowed a wake up call to a dorm room at 5am. I get its a hotel/hostel for the airport, but the phone call woke the whole room, then no one even got up to leave. Other than that, it was pretty good. Breakfast was overpriced. Rooms were clean, but didn't have enough space for big bags. Shuttle was cheap and convenient (just make sure you book!)

Exceptionally friendly and informative staff.

Amazing location if you need to be near the airport. Wonderful staff. Clean and provide towels for free at airport location. Comfy bed, light and charger. Small rooms with no privacy though and not much space for personal items/luggage.

Dorm rooms are small with not much room for luggage, but beds are comfortable, everything was clean and I liked the little lights they had next to each bed. Location is good for early or late flights out of the airport; I walked to and from the airport and it took about 20-25 min each way. The only thing I did not like was the fact that they had two single beds pushed together so I had to basically sleep next to a stranger.

Very close to the airport which was perfect! Has a really great guest kitchen, even though the closest grocery store is in the airport. Beds were comfortable. Rooms were very small almost no room for bags honestly. Shower/toilette very small as well. They didn't have enough bins for luggage for every bed in the room, a little odd. Enjoyed our stay for 2 nights.

This was definitely a hotel more than a hostel. it was nice, quiet and clean. however, i must say the multiple bed room was quite small, there wasn't enough space for everybody in the room. equally, i didn't like the twin beds literally next to each other they were more like a master bed. thankfully, a traveling couple took the beds/bed, but can you imagine how awkward it must be if you don't know the person basically sharing your bed? Shuttle service wasn't free to go to the airport. 3,50.

• 6th Dec 2015

It was a nice place to stay

I was soooo impressed. Front desk staff were so helpful. Nicest hostel I've ever stayed in... like a 5 star hostel! Free laundry ..seriously awesome ! Thank you .

• 20th Nov 2015

Stuff who work in mornning do not want to give me some information.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Croatia

Good if you are flying out of the FRA airport, otherwise the location is dead. Hostel room and facilities are good.

The location is good for people who need to stay near the airport.

• 9th Nov 2015