MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Stra�e 11, Frankfurt, Germany

We stayed for one night before taking a flight for further travels. The hotel staff members were very nice and we were able to do our laundry and relax during our last night in Germany. The shuttle system to and from the airport was extremely useful. The restaurant (night) had good options of pizza and other food.

The hotel is ok, but staffs couldn't be worst! We made our check out and ask to call a taxi to the air port, they said they did and we wait for 20 minutes and had to go walking because they the times of flights (international one)!!!! I would never stay again there!

Convenient location if you're leaving from Frankfurt airport the next morning. Easy transport by shuttle from airport to hotel €3 Nice clean rooms and bathrooms.

I 'm a big traveller so believe me It's a very good hostel.:))

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

I really like this hotel. It's really cheap but feels like a real hotel. The dorms are so clean and the bed are already made for you. Towels are provided as well as a key card. I walked to and from the hotel to the airport. It took about ten or less minutes. Excellent place to stay if u are staying in Frankfurt for a day and need to catch a flight the next morning.

The location is great for the airport, but not the best if you want to be in main Frankfurt. It's perfect for a quick one night stay though if you're just passing through!

Everything was very good! I´ve made the right decision and will definetely consider the Meiniger hotels again.

• 6th Apr 2014

knew that i booked a mixed room but since there were more safe rooms, they could allocated me one of them. scared to death when entering the room about not-properly -weared guys shouting at me !

The enourmous and modern hostel. If you guess the way from the airport (finding the shuttle bus stop), it will be OK. The room is clean and nice, with small, but perfect bathroom. BUT there's one trick i didn't like. The shuttle from the airport is free, but NOT the return shuttle! You need to book it for 3 €/person. It's not too much, but is too surpise at arriving. It would be better to mention this fact directly at the hostel's page. Taxi to Terminal 2 costs about 6€

The place was perfectly located for me as I only spent half a day and one night before taking a train to my real destination. The room was really nice, clean and welcoming. Their staff was friendly, helpful and the shuttle service they offered was a great help with my luggage. I only regret not staying there more and not taking one of their "urban survival guide" on the way to train station. Hope to be back and maybe visit their other hostels!

1 2 Next » last »