MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Stra�e 11, Frankfurt, Germany

Staff was very patient, helpful and willing to speak both German and English.

• 12th Jul 2014

Considering the airport the location it's perfect, apart from the other part of the city... The room is really good and comfortable with good beds...and the bathroom inside is valuable too. I appreciated the hostel even tough I read previously that they charged you higher price about the shuttle to the airport and I decided call a taxi, but it is a lie...someone wrote a lie about it. You have to pay the breakfast apart but the price is ok according they offer, the breakfast it's nice too.

Hotel itself was good, clean, and comfortable. I was put under the impression that the hotel was within walking distance of the terminal, it is not. I ended up getting very frustrated trying to locate the shuttle so I took a cab to get there. The shuttle from the hotel to the terminal is just awful and not worth the 3 euros. It only drops off at terminal 2 (even though there is a %100 chance you're flying Lufthansa from terminal 1). The shuttle driver was both impatient and slow (weird huh?)

시설진짜짱 호텔수준

• 4th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

My tip: take the Free Shuttle from Airport to M; or the $3 shuttle from M to Airport which runs every 30 mins.

As with all Meininger Hostels it feels like a hotel for the price of a hostel

I loved this place! The staff was friendly and patient with a lot go guest checking in at one time. I felt safe and comfortable. This is important for a woman traveling alone. The shuttle is a 5 minute ride. The food was good. I had a great traditional German dinner for a very good price. The breakfast offers a great variety of healthy food. You must also get the lunch they offer you to take with you. It was a perfect lunch to take on the train. I will stay here again on my way home.

This place is great to stay at if you only want to go to the airport, if you want to go anywhere else in and or around Frankfurt, you should stay in the city. The rooms are amazingly sound proof though and the beds comfy.

A very comfortable, if no frills stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room clean and pleasant ( we had a 2 person private room). I wish the shuttle bus to the airport had been included in the price of the room instead of an extra 3 € per person.

I only stayed one night but it was perfect. No complaints

great customer service.

• 11th Jun 2014

This place is surprisingly affordable for being so close to the airport. The food and drinks are a bit more like what's charged for airport fare, but I could use the kitchen and bring my own if I so chose. I normally take the train in from town, this place is fifteen minutes walking distance if you don't want to pay the 3 euros for shuttle. I was amply satisfied.

Brand new and clean Hotel. Rooms seem to have some kind of super-windows:) You don't hear any noise from the Airport or the interstate. 5 Minutes walking distance to the airport terminal. There is no need to take a taxi! 24h reception and bar area.

Really good buffet breakfast that you can buy for €7.50. It is essentially a hotel because people are coming and going to and from the airport, so don't expect your typical hostel experience. In my room, there were 6 beds crammed into a tiny space! But it was still clean and a very convenient shuttle to the airport.

Great place to stay if you need to catch an early flight or want a good sleep before the day of your flight. Shuttle to the airport costs 3 euro, which I didn't know but I don't mind walking. Very clean and a pretty good value for what you pay. The only thing I didn't like was the prices. The bar charges outrageously for beer (3.90 for a .33L Beck's, 4.90 for a .5L Weissbier) and since it's an airport hostel/hotel, there's not much else around it. You can get cheaper in the airport.

Goooooooood! If I have to stay one night at Frankfurt airport, I'll definitely stay in MEININGER again!

A convenient location since it is so close to the airport and good if you have some time to kill because going to city isn't too far.

I stayed in a 6-bed dorm. The room was slightly too small for 6 beds, but then again it wasn't full. Food and drinks at the bistro were OK but overpriced (4,90 for a Weizenbier in Germany...). Friendly staff. It's a 10 min walk from the airport, so it's ideal if you're looking to spend a quiet night before a morning flight, not for much more as there is nothing around. The weather was nice so I could relax in a sunbed outside for a while after a 7-hour bus ride, this was really great.

We stayed for one night before taking a flight for further travels. The hotel staff members were very nice and we were able to do our laundry and relax during our last night in Germany. The shuttle system to and from the airport was extremely useful. The restaurant (night) had good options of pizza and other food.

The hotel is ok, but staffs couldn't be worst! We made our check out and ask to call a taxi to the air port, they said they did and we wait for 20 minutes and had to go walking because they the times of flights (international one)!!!! I would never stay again there!