MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Straße 11, Frankfurt, Germany

This is basically a hotel. Awesome budget though for backpackers who want a nice hostel. It is near the airport so it's a treck to get to the city. But the awesome facilities make up for it - modern lobby, great staff, full time bar, gym room with (very little) equipment, housekeeping, GREAT breakfast for very cheap. Great hostel! One of the best we have experienced!

I arrived late at night, right after landing, while everyone in the dorm room I booked were already sleeping, and left for my bus from the airport in the morning. So it was great for a night's stay at the airport!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Israel

I just stayed there to catch a flight the next morning. It is perfect for that purpose. Other than that there is nothing by the hostel. Nothing.

Clean, quiet and easy to get to the terminal.

Nice, clean hostel close to the airport. Great option if you're flying out/into Frankfurt International. A bit far from the main center of Frankfurt though.

Close to the airport but the dorms where noisy with lack of airflow to share with other smelly backpackers. I would have opted for a single room if I had of known. It's basically a three star hotel, with some dorm rooms.

Staff was very patient, helpful and willing to speak both German and English.

• 12th Jul 2014

Considering the airport the location it's perfect, apart from the other part of the city... The room is really good and comfortable with good beds...and the bathroom inside is valuable too. I appreciated the hostel even tough I read previously that they charged you higher price about the shuttle to the airport and I decided call a taxi, but it is a lie...someone wrote a lie about it. You have to pay the breakfast apart but the price is ok according they offer, the breakfast it's nice too.

Hotel itself was good, clean, and comfortable. I was put under the impression that the hotel was within walking distance of the terminal, it is not. I ended up getting very frustrated trying to locate the shuttle so I took a cab to get there. The shuttle from the hotel to the terminal is just awful and not worth the 3 euros. It only drops off at terminal 2 (even though there is a %100 chance you're flying Lufthansa from terminal 1). The shuttle driver was both impatient and slow (weird huh?)

시설진짜짱 호텔수준

• 4th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

My tip: take the Free Shuttle from Airport to M; or the $3 shuttle from M to Airport which runs every 30 mins.

As with all Meininger Hostels it feels like a hotel for the price of a hostel

1 2 Next » last »