MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Stra�e 11, Frankfurt, Germany

knew that i booked a mixed room but since there were more safe rooms, they could allocated me one of them. scared to death when entering the room about not-properly -weared guys shouting at me !

The enourmous and modern hostel. If you guess the way from the airport (finding the shuttle bus stop), it will be OK. The room is clean and nice, with small, but perfect bathroom. BUT there's one trick i didn't like. The shuttle from the airport is free, but NOT the return shuttle! You need to book it for 3 €/person. It's not too much, but is too surpise at arriving. It would be better to mention this fact directly at the hostel's page. Taxi to Terminal 2 costs about 6€

The place was perfectly located for me as I only spent half a day and one night before taking a train to my real destination. The room was really nice, clean and welcoming. Their staff was friendly, helpful and the shuttle service they offered was a great help with my luggage. I only regret not staying there more and not taking one of their "urban survival guide" on the way to train station. Hope to be back and maybe visit their other hostels!

This hotel was just awesome, located just 10 minutes walking from Terminal 2 Frankfurt Airport. I'm surely looking forwards to book my next stay with you guys !

1 2 Next » last »