MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport Reviews

Bessie-Coleman-Stra�e 11, Frankfurt, Germany

This place is great to stay at if you only want to go to the airport, if you want to go anywhere else in and or around Frankfurt, you should stay in the city. The rooms are amazingly sound proof though and the beds comfy.

A very comfortable, if no frills stay. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room clean and pleasant ( we had a 2 person private room). I wish the shuttle bus to the airport had been included in the price of the room instead of an extra 3 € per person.

I only stayed one night but it was perfect. No complaints

great customer service.

• 11th Jun 2014

This place is surprisingly affordable for being so close to the airport. The food and drinks are a bit more like what's charged for airport fare, but I could use the kitchen and bring my own if I so chose. I normally take the train in from town, this place is fifteen minutes walking distance if you don't want to pay the 3 euros for shuttle. I was amply satisfied.

Brand new and clean Hotel. Rooms seem to have some kind of super-windows:) You don't hear any noise from the Airport or the interstate. 5 Minutes walking distance to the airport terminal. There is no need to take a taxi! 24h reception and bar area.

Really good buffet breakfast that you can buy for €7.50. It is essentially a hotel because people are coming and going to and from the airport, so don't expect your typical hostel experience. In my room, there were 6 beds crammed into a tiny space! But it was still clean and a very convenient shuttle to the airport.

Great place to stay if you need to catch an early flight or want a good sleep before the day of your flight. Shuttle to the airport costs 3 euro, which I didn't know but I don't mind walking. Very clean and a pretty good value for what you pay. The only thing I didn't like was the prices. The bar charges outrageously for beer (3.90 for a .33L Beck's, 4.90 for a .5L Weissbier) and since it's an airport hostel/hotel, there's not much else around it. You can get cheaper in the airport.

Goooooooood! If I have to stay one night at Frankfurt airport, I'll definitely stay in MEININGER again!

A convenient location since it is so close to the airport and good if you have some time to kill because going to city isn't too far.

I stayed in a 6-bed dorm. The room was slightly too small for 6 beds, but then again it wasn't full. Food and drinks at the bistro were OK but overpriced (4,90 for a Weizenbier in Germany...). Friendly staff. It's a 10 min walk from the airport, so it's ideal if you're looking to spend a quiet night before a morning flight, not for much more as there is nothing around. The weather was nice so I could relax in a sunbed outside for a while after a 7-hour bus ride, this was really great.

We stayed for one night before taking a flight for further travels. The hotel staff members were very nice and we were able to do our laundry and relax during our last night in Germany. The shuttle system to and from the airport was extremely useful. The restaurant (night) had good options of pizza and other food.

The hotel is ok, but staffs couldn't be worst! We made our check out and ask to call a taxi to the air port, they said they did and we wait for 20 minutes and had to go walking because they the times of flights (international one)!!!! I would never stay again there!

Convenient location if you're leaving from Frankfurt airport the next morning. Easy transport by shuttle from airport to hotel €3 Nice clean rooms and bathrooms.

I 'm a big traveller so believe me It's a very good hostel.:))

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

I really like this hotel. It's really cheap but feels like a real hotel. The dorms are so clean and the bed are already made for you. Towels are provided as well as a key card. I walked to and from the hotel to the airport. It took about ten or less minutes. Excellent place to stay if u are staying in Frankfurt for a day and need to catch a flight the next morning.

The location is great for the airport, but not the best if you want to be in main Frankfurt. It's perfect for a quick one night stay though if you're just passing through!

Everything was very good! I´ve made the right decision and will definetely consider the Meiniger hotels again.

• 6th Apr 2014

Thank you for the nice feedback. This helps us to improve and get better. Hope you had a good time in Frankfurt . Please visit us on facebook and our homepage to be well informed about specials & rates. Your Meininger Team

knew that i booked a mixed room but since there were more safe rooms, they could allocated me one of them. scared to death when entering the room about not-properly -weared guys shouting at me !

The enourmous and modern hostel. If you guess the way from the airport (finding the shuttle bus stop), it will be OK. The room is clean and nice, with small, but perfect bathroom. BUT there's one trick i didn't like. The shuttle from the airport is free, but NOT the return shuttle! You need to book it for 3 €/person. It's not too much, but is too surpise at arriving. It would be better to mention this fact directly at the hostel's page. Taxi to Terminal 2 costs about 6€

Dear Guest, thank you very much for the taken time to write us a feedback. This helps us to improve and get better. We hope you had a nice time in Frankfurt ;-) Your Meininger Team

1 2 Next » last »