MEININGER Hamburg City Center Reviews

Goetheallee 3-11, Hamburg, Germany

It's a bit of a walk away from things, but definitely manageable. I would recommend.

Dear guest, thank you so much for your great review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Hope to welcome you again here in hamburg, best wishes! your meininger team hamburg

Beds and blankets are amazingly comfortable. The location is nice and quiet, so you can get a good sleep. The breakfast is a good value for money.

Dear guest, thank you for taking your time and rating us! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us and would like to welcome you again! Best wishes, your meininger team hamburg

Yes I stayed in the hostel for two nights. I was very disappointed in the hostel as they stuffed up my booking. Which was sorted after a long wait in reception. The wifi was shockingly unreliable. The location was great. The staff were very unhelpful.

Dear guest, thank you so much for rating us! We really need to apologize for the inconvinience you had at the reception, i really can not tell you how that could happen. We would like to welcome you an other time here in MEININGER Hamburg and wish you all the best! Your Meininger Team Hamburg

The locker available on my room was broken and I had to use one near the reception, a little bit annoying, but besides that everything was really good. I recommend it.

Good location in a very safe area. Well kept with a helpful staff. More like a shared-room hotel than a hostel, and location is a bit far to walk downtown; however the harbour is easily reached by train. Solid experience.

This place is more like a hotel than a hostel.

This hostel is advertised as being city centre, however you have to get a train to it from the city centre, this I found disappointing. Lockers are also advertised, however they are also not available in all rooms, the staff were helpful when I explained I was expecting a locker and they changed my room with no problem. It was ok, but more a hotel than a hostel, with very little atmosphere, I would not choose to stay there again.

1 2 3 Next » last »