MEININGER Vienna Downtown Franz Reviews

Rembrandtstrasse 21, Vienna, Austria

Meininger is always a good choice. The hostel won't get a 10 from me just because as mentioned before bar was a bit overpriced and there were no basic stuff at the kitchen. I recommend it.

The rooms and toilets were very clean. The kitchen was very well, it had everything. I would recommend it.. The only tjibk i didnt like was that the prices in the bar were quite expensive

It would've been better if there was coffee and tea in the kitchen

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Egypt

Loved it! The staff was very friendly. The rooms were a great size. The brochures were very helpful. It was amazing! Definitely would stay again if I go back to Vienna.

• 27th Jan 2016

It's a hostel with the comfort of a hotel, amazing. The staff are very nice and helpful and there is a very well equipped kitchen.

It is like a hotel. For that price it is unbelievably cheap. Everything was great. There are no disadvantages in this place! Recommend!

Everything was awesome ! The staff and the room were perfect :)

Excellent hostel. Super clean and modern. Great location even though it's not in the heart of the city. Only a short walk to the city centre. Kitchen is very small though so you have to wait a while if you want to cook.

Comfortable, clean, very good breaksfast (worths paying for it!). Good guest kitchen, but small.

Wifi cuts in and out, but everything else is great!!

Since it is more hotel than a hostel, I am mostly satisfied with my stay. The only thing missing is some more space for baggage and lockers inside rooms.

Do not take the breakfast for 7€.

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Croatia

I recommend it. I ll come back!

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Greece

Hey, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. See you, your MEININGER Team

Friendly staff Good location (close to the center by walking and from the metro station too) The rooms are clean, quiet and have a good size Very good offer, especially for the price!

The staff didn't tell you much about the city, the facilities like the kitchen or anything else. The room was nice.

• 7th Jan 2016

Dear guest, thank you for the comment. We are here 24/7 for our guests, if you want some informations or anything else, please let us know :) See you, your MEININGER Team

Internet worked well. Kitchen was clean and well equipped. Staff friendly and helpful. What I would classify as a hotel-hostel, as opposed to a hostel. You get what you'd expect for the price.

A hotel for a price of a hostel. Meininger is such a nice experience. I'd certainly come back.

Unfortunately had to make the bed myself, other no issues

• 31st Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Are room was unlock after cleaning lady, we notice that when we come back from walk, but noting missed. Also, we booked 4 Bed Private Ensuite and one bed was not fixed. Everything else was fine.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Serbia

When I stayed there the wifi is always slow because I can't get internet abroad so the wifi in hostel is important for me to get some informations about booking tickets or making plans for the journey. And the location is not so easy to find. But it's safe area. This is a good thing. And there is not pub crawl or something like other hostels. Hope you can make many activities.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6