MEININGER Vienna Downtown Franz Reviews

Rembrandtstrasse 21, Vienna, Austria

Nice and helpfull staff..clean kitchen and room.. quite district

My reference in Vienna. I'll come back.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Greatest hostel in the world. Loved staying there. The location was easy, the people where great, the price was good. (:

Wifi connection was very poor.

Overall the hotel quality was good, but I would like to attract your attention on these few points: * The WiFi quality was poor, unfortunately * I didn't pay for any towels; but the guys in my room who did didn't get fresh ones every day, they had to go ask every time. If you're offering a service, offer it completely. * The toilet flush breaks down quite easily, we had to get it fixed 3 times in around 4 days * The cleaning of the floor in the bathroom was not efficient For the rest good :)

Pretty nice stay, nice rooms with private bathrooms, bad wifi in the rooms, helpful staff, a decent kitchen.

unfortunately, all Metro and tram stops are a few meters away and it is rather far to walk to the city. I had a six bed room, it was very quiet there. Even the teenagers in the next room were quiet and nice. It is possible to lend a lock for 10Euro, you get the 10Euro back when you return the lock.

Everithing was great. Clean, nice staff, good location, not expencive. I'll comming again in MEININGER hotels ;)

This is a nice place to stay, but it tend to be crouded all the time at the reception, so be patient. They have a nice guest kitchen and laundry and drying machines. The breakfast is not included but it's amazing! The location was pretty good, like 500 meters from a subway stop and a few minutes away (by subway) from all the atractions and city center. I would recomend it, and actually, I'm staying in another Meininger Hotel right now :)

was like walking into a club, ready to party with the friendly staff

Everything was great, one of the most clean and modern hostels I've been. The food is cheap and delicious. The only bad thing is that is not that close to the city centrum, but doesn't matter. Is still very nice

Hostel was ok. It's much more like a hotel so the rooms were clean but the atmosphere was a bit sterile. There was not a great social area and the kitchen was tiny so you couldn't be in there eating or cooking with more than three people. Kitchen was clean and modern though. Location is ok, near the station but the area is a bit dull.

Hi! Thank you for taking time and rating us! We would be glad if you choose Meininger again for your next trips :) Many greetings, the Meininger Team

Really more like a top-notch student hotel! I stayed 3 nights at the Meininger Vienna Downtown Franz and had a wonderful experience. Very friendly staff, clean rooms - even supplied you with shampoo, soap, and a hairdryer. Each room has its own bathroom, and the beds and personal areas are comfortable and stylish. An incredible value for money!

Hi! Thank you so much for your nice review! We would be happy if you choose Meininger for your next trips :) Many greetings from vienna, the Meininger-Team

Really great hostel with more of a hotel feel, great value for money! A lot of families staying at the hotel gave a nice atmosphere. Slightly out of the main centre, but still within walking distance. Maybe not the nicest location, but still felt safe with the security of the hostel.

Great and helpful staff, this hostel is a short walk from the city centre and there is a supermarket only aprox. 5 houses next to it.

Hi! Thank you so much for rating us! We would be glad, if you choose Meininger again for your next trips :) Many greetings, the Meininger Team

They should tell you at check in that if you lose a key it will cost 5 Euros.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Hi! Thank you for taking time and rating us. Hope to see you soon in one of our houses! Many greetings, the Meininger Team

Too many families, the bar area could be better

Hi! Thank you for taking time and rating us! We hope to see you soon in one of our houses :) Many greetings, the Meininger Team

it was the biggest hostel i have ever seen.i felt like i was in hotel.

Good quality for good price

The location is fantastic for getting into the city by foot, if you don't mind walking 20 minutes or so. My only complaint is the kitchen being entirely too small as far as seating. Or even if it were more welcoming to eat evening meals in the common lobby space. For a massive hotel/hostel there are two tables to eat at and the three nights that a friend and I stayed there, everyone was acting like animals claiming tables and not letting others eat.

« first « Prev 1 2 3