Maju Jaya Hostel Reviews

Slavonska Avenija 3, Zagreb, Croatia

Very uncomfortable beds and at least a 35 minute walk to the center. It claims to have won a cleanliness award, but the bathrooms were pretty dirty. Wouldn't recommend unless you are on a very strict budget because it was only nice for how cheap it was.

We are sorry for your experience, but we are known and rewarded for the comfort, roominess, good beds and great cleanliness. True - our location is not in strict center but we compensate with great pricing - the one can save more then 50% with us for the same.

Maju Jaya was a beautiful and clean hostel and my biggest regret is that I could only stay for one night! Fantastic showers with towels included, and large luggage lockers as well. Nice common room with computers and a big selection of DVDs to watch. Great kitchen as well, which I wish I had gotten to use more. Overall, a well-staffed, exceptionally clean hostel with a lot of fun, young travelers.

Nice hostel with extremely friendly staff, helpful and smile free all the times, the 2 pretty lady and 2 handsome guy are wonderful, same goes to the cleaner. Facilities and cleanliness are perfect, but need more WC. Anyway, highly recommended for those who coming to Zagreb.

Highly recommended!!

Location is really bad, 20 mins tram to city centre but very close to bus terminal. Within 10 mins walk you have 2 big supermarkets. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Laundry is expensive though. You can request for AC rooms which is one of the pros because most hostels are not air-conditioned

Very friendly and clean, good wifi and incredibly helpful staff!

• 4th Jun 2015

Monika really helpful and cares about guests. Hostel had nice Indonesian themed decor. Great choice if you mind taking the tram from the centre.

The hostel was very clean and the staff very nice and helpful. Very far away from the city center in the business district which was a bummer.

Comfortable beds but pillows too fluffy in my opinion. The room was kind of warm and there was no fan so I was a bit hot but there might be A/C and I just didn't know. Nice common area with computers. Kitchen is quaint but there is no oven (so no making frozen pizza). Owner really nice and welcoming. Bathrooms clean. Location isn't ideal. About 10-12 minute walk to tram and then another 10-12 minutes to city center. About 8-10 minute walk to Lidl for cheap food or snacks. Tram is 10 kuna one way

I loved everything about my stay except for the location; but what can ya do?

Nice, spacious, clean and comfortable. Stuff very helpful and also drop us for free to station.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Very clean and spacious room and well equipped kitchenette. The airport transfer I used was quick and affordable too. Nice place to recommend.

• 9th Apr 2015