Maju Jaya Hostel Reviews

Slavonska Avenija 3, Zagreb, Croatia

Very nice hostel. Clean, nice kitchen, nice rooms, nice bathroom. The manager was very kind with us giving many tips. The only bad point is the location, anyway the district is well-served by tram and bus. Good deal. :)

It was my second visit to Zagreb and choose the same hostel as first time I was more than satisfied. Almost one year later, the hostel remains on the same level of quality and is worth of every money spent (not to mention that is one of the cheapest in the city but offering great service and rooms).

Very nice and clean hostel made me feel good rest on my trip. I do recommend!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Russia

I used a hostel for my flight stopover in Zagreb, took a hostel transfer service. Everything worked perfectly, hostel itself is very nice and clean with specious rooms and everything you need.

very nice very clean, all u need in the chitken

This was the best hostel I stayed at during my trip. In terms of cleanliness, quality of facilities and value for money Maju Jaya can't be beat.

The guy who ran the place was so chill! He even picked me up from the train station for free! It was a great stay for me in Croatia. The location is not ideal, but it is a short walk to the main sights in town. Great place.

It's a nice hostel. Maju Jaya is very kind and friendly. The room, bathroom and toilet is new, beautiful, and quite clean. A bit far from the station but you can shorten the distance by take a tram. I myself with a light bag so I preferred to have a walk. During the off season you may own yourself the entire of the room as in my case! I would stay here if I visit Zagreb again :)