Mama's Townhouse Reviews

Hora, Agios Spiridonos, Mykonos, Greece

We had such a wonderful time! This was personally my first use of hostel world and staying in a reserved room like this and I enjoyed ever bit of it. The hospitality and location were ideal and when we were picked up from the ferry port I couldn't have been more thankful for a friendly face and nice conversation. Everything was up to my expectations and exceeded them much to my surprise! Thank you for a wonderful introduction to Mykonos, I know I'll be back to stay with you one day!

• 25th Sep 2015

Great location in the heart of Mykonos town. Christina was very welcoming and helpful. As soon as we got of the plane they were waiting too take us to our accommodation which was great! Would definitely stay again

• 13th Aug 2015