Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

It's easy to find, and just near MRT, longshan temple, night market and Ximen! After arriving there, staff helped me move my luggage and they were super nice !!!!Introduced me what's interesting in this area and showed me guest house. Amazing 4th floor,didn't expect I could meet lots of friends here!! convenient location(3min to subway) warm area,sweet staff always with big smile and help me lots, even took me to Taiwan traditional market… i love mango53!!! hope can see u guys again soon:)

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Lack of furniture in the room. The balcony is a nice place to chat, but very dirty.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

We stayed 4 nights in MangoInn53 and we really like it from the cleanliness perspective, location easily access to food and MRT station, friendly staff, safety and etc. Will definitely come back to stay again in Taipei.

Mango53 inn service was good for us. The staffs are very friendly and good at English communication. No worries when you use English here. We are a group of 5, lived in a mixed dorm & everything went well. The only strange thing i notice is that during our stay, there's some strange smell,quite fursty to me. Otherwise, we satisfied staying here. Recommend to any traveller.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

Staffs of Mango53 is so good !!! Friendly and kindly!!! I love it .

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Japan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The only thing that really lets this hostel down is its location. They're opening a newer and bigger hostel in a better area which I'm sure will be sweet.

I loved this hostel. It is a short walk from the metro so really handy. The facilities in the hostel are good, with an excellent community lounge, ideal when socialising or relaxing. The bathroom areas are clean and bright. The staff were able to help me with directions and made sure I understood how to get back to the airport. I would definitely stay here again.