Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

The only thing that really lets this hostel down is its location. They're opening a newer and bigger hostel in a better area which I'm sure will be sweet.

I loved this hostel. It is a short walk from the metro so really handy. The facilities in the hostel are good, with an excellent community lounge, ideal when socialising or relaxing. The bathroom areas are clean and bright. The staff were able to help me with directions and made sure I understood how to get back to the airport. I would definitely stay here again.

I was very pleased with this guest house. There are few rooms, so you get to know everyone. The "meeting" room at the top level is great with an outdoor smoking area. I really enjoyed my stay.

Strategically located hostel, no hassle once got out of designated station. The chilling place / common room is uniquely designed with a very Taiwan youngster taste. Places for food are plenty around that area. Highly recommended for travellers who are looking for simple lodging and plan to explore around Taipei.

Very awesome. Just wish there was like a water dispenser or something...

• 24th Sep 2014