Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

I was very pleased with this guest house. There are few rooms, so you get to know everyone. The "meeting" room at the top level is great with an outdoor smoking area. I really enjoyed my stay.

Strategically located hostel, no hassle once got out of designated station. The chilling place / common room is uniquely designed with a very Taiwan youngster taste. Places for food are plenty around that area. Highly recommended for travellers who are looking for simple lodging and plan to explore around Taipei.

Very awesome. Just wish there was like a water dispenser or something...

• 24th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great place to stay in Taipei!! This hostel offers every guest a useful map which shows a bunch of local delicacies and fun places to hang out, especially for those who would love to experience the traditional culture of Taipei.

The staff would answer all of your questions, like where the best place to have Taiwanese food, where to take panorama from. I have to say I love the interior, I do recommend to stay here.

All the staffs are very nice.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very friendly staff and good instructions to reach the location.

• 26th Aug 2014

Easy to find right next to the subway, staff were nice and helpful. Place was clean and modern, Id be happy to stay here again.

The rooms are clean and the staffs are superfriendly. But there were not may people staying there while I was staying there so I could not really socialize with other trevellers.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel, location was excellent. Easy to find and close to Taipei main train station. Staff was really friendly and helpful. We stayed here twice: first time when we just arrived in Taiwan and the second time was the day before we left. The second time we had a private room with an ensuite: that room was perfect. Furthermore, you have everything you need. Wifi, common room to hang out, small kitchen to make coffee and tea, outdoor terrace. Totally recommended.

After doing the door-to-door of a few other hostels in the Ximen district, I quickly realized that it doesn't get better than Mango53. The staff is very eager to help (even making phone calls to get me out of a small jam) and the hostel has a home-like feel and all-around good vibe to it which I've had some trouble finding in Asia. Highly recommend!