Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

My boyfriend and I had such a great stay at Mango53 Inn. The staff made our stay even more enjoyable with their great English, lively/bubbly personalities and their knowledge about the area and things to do in Taipei. The hostel itself was very clean and the atmosphere was well orginized. We both really enjoyed that they had a kitchen with appliances, a washer and dryer. Although, we wish they provided towels with the room. Kelsey & Reed from Canada.

The service was great, I had really nice chats with a couple of the people working there and they were more than ready to assist with any of my queries. The top floor chill out area was very comfortable, as was the mattress in the dormitory! I felt that the air con was on a little bit too high in the dorm, but apart from that I can't think of any other faults :) Thanks for a lovely stay.

• 20th Jun 2015