Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

My boyfriend and I had such a great stay at Mango53 Inn. The staff made our stay even more enjoyable with their great English, lively/bubbly personalities and their knowledge about the area and things to do in Taipei. The hostel itself was very clean and the atmosphere was well orginized. We both really enjoyed that they had a kitchen with appliances, a washer and dryer. Although, we wish they provided towels with the room. Kelsey & Reed from Canada.

The service was great, I had really nice chats with a couple of the people working there and they were more than ready to assist with any of my queries. The top floor chill out area was very comfortable, as was the mattress in the dormitory! I felt that the air con was on a little bit too high in the dorm, but apart from that I can't think of any other faults :) Thanks for a lovely stay.

• 20th Jun 2015

Really wonderful location (so close to the MRT) and super helpful staff. Easily accessible, spacious rooms with AC and lovely showers. Great place to stay in Taipei and wonderful price.

The private twin bed room is very small, there is a double deck bed. The room is very clean, location is very to mrt station. Staffs are very nice.

The staff as awesome, the location amazing, the beds comfy, and overall very clean. I would stay here again!

It's easy to find, and just near MRT, longshan temple, night market and Ximen! After arriving there, staff helped me move my luggage and they were super nice !!!!Introduced me what's interesting in this area and showed me guest house. Amazing 4th floor,didn't expect I could meet lots of friends here!! convenient location(3min to subway) warm area,sweet staff always with big smile and help me lots, even took me to Taiwan traditional market… i love mango53!!! hope can see u guys again soon:)

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Lack of furniture in the room. The balcony is a nice place to chat, but very dirty.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

We stayed 4 nights in MangoInn53 and we really like it from the cleanliness perspective, location easily access to food and MRT station, friendly staff, safety and etc. Will definitely come back to stay again in Taipei.

Mango53 inn service was good for us. The staffs are very friendly and good at English communication. No worries when you use English here. We are a group of 5, lived in a mixed dorm & everything went well. The only strange thing i notice is that during our stay, there's some strange smell,quite fursty to me. Otherwise, we satisfied staying here. Recommend to any traveller.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

Staffs of Mango53 is so good !!! Friendly and kindly!!! I love it .

• 10th Mar 2015