Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

Great staff and a nice place but there were ants everywhere... Even in my bed.

The twin room was too small. I could hardly open my luggage. But the staff were very nice and helpful. Had a great time.

The staff was really helpful and informative. The location is really good and convenient.

Quality hostel in a central location. As I didn't sleep the night before and arrived before check-in time, staff let me crash on the sofa in the top floor lounge until my room was available. The 8 bed dorm I got faces out on the main road and can be a bit noisy if the windows are open, but the mattress and pillow was soft. Tip: there's a very good, very cheap vegetarian restaurant on the near side of Longshan Park (where all the homeless people are) and a decent night market on the far side.

It's a good hostel to stay in Taipei.