Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

The staff were all super helpful and friendly, especially the girl with short-hair (forgot to ask her name), it was such a pleasure to talk to her! The only down side of our stay was the lower part of the bunk beds, it made really big noises everytime we moved, woke myself up a few times in the middle of the night.

• 31st May 2014
  • Hong Kong

In general a good hostel, but the lockers were placed outside the room, felt quite easy to break into, no security camera (that I could see) over looking them and nobody in reception during night they did not feel very secure. Even though it was located very close to the MRT and was very easy to find, it is not located in a very good area of Taipei, there are a lot of homeless people around the station and I accidentally walked onto the prostitute street one evening.

Easy to find, very close to the metrostation. Facilities are new and fresh, almost too clean.. Nice and friendly staff!

This was my first hostel in Taiwan and I felt like home. I realy liked this hostel. It is a small one and thats what I like about hostels. The toilets and showers where clean every night and day ;-) The beds were oke, for me they mattress was very thin. Very handy that you have your own personal night lamp and plugs to recharge your stuff. You get your own personal locker!! Great to put some valuable stuff like your paspoort. I liked the fact it was so close to the mrt station.

Nice hostel with friendly people, very close to MRT and to the longshan temple. Nice beds and very clean bathrooms. Thank you guys!

Great place to stay with friendly staff, very reasonable price when compared with other places around; also received the instruction prior my arrival and have no problem at all to find the place. in short, really suggest all to give it a try!

Friendly staff, good location, cozy and homey environment. Many delicious local eateries along the street and along the night market to explore. Great choice for discovering a different, or maybe authentic, flavor of Taipei city.

Great location! Less than 100m to metro. The hostel sent me a direction map with detailed instructions. Actually it's just along the avenue. So really don't understand why so many reviews complaining about how to get to the place. It's a guest house-styled hostel, not commercial hotel. So it's totally fine with me there is no big signage outside. Top floor common area is a treasure. It offers everything an experienced traveller would need plus washer, dryer and open air hanging area. Love it!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

It was a little bit difficult to find the hostel because there's no big sign of Mango53 Inn. After asked 2 persons around, finally I could find the hostel. I stayed at Mango53 Inn for 3 nights and I can say that it's a nice place for travelers. It's cozy, clean, and the staffs are friendly and helpful. The room's a little bit small for 8 persons though. I met some travelers and mostly they came from China or South Korea. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Mango53 Inn.

relatively clean and located very close to the long shan temple attraction. the only downside was that the room was very humid, especially after rounds of showers. nice common areas.

지하철역에서 많이 가깝고요ㅎ 스탭이 참 친절합니다ㅎ

• 30th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

The dorm is very charming and quiant. The staff were all helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to everyone going to Taipei.