Mango53 Inn Reviews

2F, No.53, Sec. 3, Heping West Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

Mango53 inn service was good for us. The staffs are very friendly and good at English communication. No worries when you use English here. We are a group of 5, lived in a mixed dorm & everything went well. The only strange thing i notice is that during our stay, there's some strange smell,quite fursty to me. Otherwise, we satisfied staying here. Recommend to any traveller.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Vietnam

Staffs of Mango53 is so good !!! Friendly and kindly!!! I love it .

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Japan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The only thing that really lets this hostel down is its location. They're opening a newer and bigger hostel in a better area which I'm sure will be sweet.

I loved this hostel. It is a short walk from the metro so really handy. The facilities in the hostel are good, with an excellent community lounge, ideal when socialising or relaxing. The bathroom areas are clean and bright. The staff were able to help me with directions and made sure I understood how to get back to the airport. I would definitely stay here again.

I was very pleased with this guest house. There are few rooms, so you get to know everyone. The "meeting" room at the top level is great with an outdoor smoking area. I really enjoyed my stay.

Strategically located hostel, no hassle once got out of designated station. The chilling place / common room is uniquely designed with a very Taiwan youngster taste. Places for food are plenty around that area. Highly recommended for travellers who are looking for simple lodging and plan to explore around Taipei.