9.5
Superb 176 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 176 Total Reviews
Marcilia Beach Bungalows Located at km 1212 Ant. Panam Norte, , Mancora.
Peru
Mancora Talara km 1212 Ant. Panam Norte
95% 176
-4.1392917 -81.1061167
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Great relaxed place to get away from noise. The owner had the biggest and will make an effort to help you with anything you need! He is awesome. Thanks for everything marcial!

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Our favourite spot on our south American travels so far. An amazing location with great hosts. Beach is on your doorstep and its a beautiful walk to go surfing or swimming with turtles nearby. Marcial is also a fantastic chef and we had great dinners and breakfasts everyday we were there. Cant recommend this place enough.

5th Nov 2016

I would recommend this place to anyone.

• lizsharps
  • England, Female, 25-30
23rd Oct 2016

If you are looking for a quite beach side location this is the spot! Our bungalow was great and came with a large front terrace from which you can hear and see the ocean. The owners are lovely and really helpful. Would highly recommend.

17th Oct 2016

Marciel is a good host and great chef. He knows the area And Peru so he can offer advice on bus lines or planes.When I lost my ATM card he called the bank to see if anything could be done about it.The place is a bit out of the town center,which was perfect for me,but still on the beautiful sandy beach,heaven.

• England, Female, 41+
6th Oct 2016

Fabulous location - very tranquil. Owners were wonderful - very helpful and welcoming. Good wifi reception (although not in the beach huts themselves - only in the main reception area.) Great food - ask Marcilia for his own recommendations - he makes a delicious prawns and rice dish (his own recipe so no fancy name). He also makes a mean Pisco Sour. I only booked 2 nights - would have booked longer but sadly the place was full. Highly recommended.

19th Aug 2016

This may be my most favorite place of the trip so far. Close enough to Mancora to visit and play, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet. The owner, Manny, was an excellent host. He was helpful enough to be both interesting and informative, but not so helpful as to be annoying. The one thought I had the entire time I was there was, "I can not beleive I am staying at this wonderful location for just $20 a night...Fantastic. I would recommend this stay to anyone.

• England, Couple, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Hosts were brilliant! So helpful and really wanted your stay to be its best. Beautiful location, however be aware, two of the bungalows aren't on the beach, but are on the other side of the road. Still get a sea view, but not what we had expected. Wifi was good. Showers were cold. Additional breakfast things a bit expensive. And lots of ants, so be careful what you put on the floor. But was perfect opportunity to relax and hosts really care about your experience. So would highly recommend!!

Thank you for your comment. Here in MARCILIA we always go the extra mile with the support of our guests of course. We kindly suggest everybody to read completely the information hostels provide before you make a booking and not receive less than what is offer, we explained clearly the position and distance to the beach of our accommodations in our mini site, our prices in front of the beach are the cheapest ones in this privileged shore side beach area ¨ Vichayito¨ beach so if you want an upgrade you can always ask!, plus you will get a kitchenette and a Frio bar in the bungalows that are few meters from the sea. We understand everybody has a budget to follow but please read all the information provided before you make a booking and explain your point of view if it does not fit your expectations. Marcial (me) is the one who repairs everything in MARCILIA, I do not have repair orders because as soon as a guest TELLS me something is not working or going on the way you expected I am involved in the fixing or solving of the situation sorry if I did not give you the confidence enough for you to tell me the hot shower was not working, I could have fixed it in 15 minutes. ¨ Prices for Breakfast additional items are a bit expensive¨, this is relative and everything has a relation to quality, we pretend to give all our guest the best we can because you deserve it. We are in an open nature beach place surrounded by dozen of kinds of birds, palm trees , gardens with flowers, wonderful sea life (whales are back now as every year), geckos (our partners in the cleaning of ants and other small insects so please do not kill them they are totally harmless), if you leave food or unattended open packages not proper closed I guess that in any part of the world you will get a visit of ants and here we are not an exception, we also have them, we control them out of the bungalows with the daily cleaning but we need your support too in case we have to do something else so please just let us know. We are extremely happy you stayed here with us and will continue helping out everybody having a wonderful vacation in a superb private beach of our beloved Perú.

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Great stay at Marcilia - stayed in one of the front bungalows which was really nice - felt like you had your own private beach...had good facilities to cook our own meals and the owners were really helpful and friendly.

20th Jun 2016
8.0

Our room was awesome! It was away from Mancora city but we preferred that. The ceviche was so delicious and the other dishes we ordered were also great but just know it takes about an hour before the food actually comes out. The owner is knowledgeable and helpful. We decided to stay longer because the place was so relaxing. Great place! Beware the mosquitos at night!