9.5
Superb 153 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 153 Total Reviews
Marcilia Beach Bungalows Located at km 1212 Ant. Panam Norte, , Mancora.
Peru
Mancora Talara km 1212 Ant. Panam Norte
95% 153
-4.1392917 -81.1061167
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
18th May 2016

We absolutely loved this place! You may as well book an extra night because you will end up doing it anyway. Marcel is so awesome and helpful, he set us up with his mates to go fishing and it was great fun. They also have 3 dogs that are cutie pies! We will stay here again :)

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
15th May 2016

Marcilia was one of the best places we stayed during our 2 month trip. It is located a little while out of Mancora which meant it was quiet and peaceful. Bungalows were spacious and clean with fans and we had no problems with mosquitos. Marcial is a fantastic cook and was more than helpful when we had vegetarian requests. The carbonara and pesto pasta were phenomenal! Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. We had a wonderful time.

10th May 2016

Marcial is an incredible cook and wonderful, warm host! I did not get the pleasure to meet his wife as she was away. I rented the beach bungalow and couldn't have been happier. It was exactly what I wanted: a quiet escape from the crowds, warm sand, good location, sound of waves.... And awesome food!! I cannot say enough good things. Marcial helped me book a massage, even called a Tuk Tuk for me.The bungalows are rustic and clean. The price is appropriate to location and amenities. I will return

16th Apr 2016

Nice well equiped bungalows, 2 prices which determine if you are beach front or back where you can't see the beach (we chose beachfront) good breakfasts, internets very patchy. Only real negative was I plugged my $300 Battery charger in to the wall of the bungalow and never having any problems with it all travels, it sparked and broke... The wall socket must had been dodgy.. When explaining, he wasn't accomodating at all and just accusesed me, not taking any responsibility for his wall socket..

Dear Guest thank you for your comment *Nice well equipped bungalows* , we always do our best for everybody. As soon as you told me about the problem I checked immediately the outlet in the bathroom which is intended to be used for hairdryers and electric shavers that is why it is located above to the sink counter although there are other outlets in the bungalow you decided to plug it there and we do not know if the device got wet at some point. I plugged my Apple phone and a night table lamp there and both of them were working properly which means that the outlet was working fine. Imagine somebody comes to your home, plugs an ¨expensive device¨ + an adaptor in your 220 outlet(we are in Peru) and tells you are responsible because it got broken, then you check the socket and it is working fine, what would you do?????. We cannot be responsible for the electronics you plug in the outlets, it might have been an expensive device, no doubt about it but I saw it was china made when I check it, I have been in china and I know very well there are devices and proper devices, for different prices in that country. Sorry it happened here and not somewhere else it ended its lasting, remember you are travelling and moving many times and this was the same I told you then. I did not accuse you, you were the one that said It was your fault not me!!!.. Probably you miss understand me. By the way internet free wi-fi is and have been good and fast enough all the time in the social area.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Had the best week of our travels so far at Marcilia beach bungalows!! Was really nice to have a private room and delicious food prepared for us after roughing it for a month (have the carbonara). Marcel was a perfect host and was really kind with giving us tips and waiting up for us to arrive at 5am. The property backs onto a basically deserted beautiful beach. Rooms cleaned every day, good wifi. Loved the doggies as well! Also, remember it is price per room not bed so actually very reasonable!

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016

Very friendly owners! Nice place and cheapest in this area. This part of the beach is relatively quiet and private, far from the crowds and noise of Mancora. This hotel only has a few chairs set up so not much going on there but the beach itself is very nice. Many other hotels around here are more extensive and built up. This one is more affordable and also simpler, nothing fancy but quite comfortable and pleasant stay.

• macca856009
  • Globetrotter
21st Mar 2016
8.0

We had a great stay! It's perfect if you want to get out of the hustle and bustle of mancora and relax! Marciel was so welcoming and friendly and helpful with anything! It's a 20min tuk tuk or taxi from montenita and close to el nuro also where you can view the turtles. There's no kitchen but they have a rest and lots near by! Would recommend!

19th Mar 2016

We really enjoyed staying at Marcillia, bungalows are located on a quiet and peaceful beach in Vichayito, 20min from Mancora. The host was very friendly and helpful. We can definitely recommend this place.

13th Mar 2016
7.7

Room was great. Location at Vichayito Beach ideal and the place has private beach access. One issue was that dining area was outside...so lots of bugs. Only hotels in the area so no cheap options for food. Worth picking up a few snacks before hand and spending couple of days on a nice beach

• USA, Couple, 31-40
2nd Mar 2016

Great value for the price. If you are looking for a quiet peaceful getaway at a small price this is it.