Marcopolo Inn Calafate Reviews

Calle 405 N� 82, El Calafate, Argentina

Poor signage so finding the hostel was difficult. No street signs. 20 minutes walk to town. No credit card facility as it was broken

TERRIBLE MARCO POLO INN, TERRIBLE HOSTELWOLRD Our experience with MrcoPolo Inn has been terrible. The Inn cancelled our reservation and left us with no suitable accomodation in the destination's highest season. They would offer us a much lower accomodation at the same price, and when we refused to accept it and sked them to offer a similar accomodation, they answered with lies and threats. This is indeed, no way acceptable. During this process, Hostelworld did nothing to help solve the problem.

The owner's son makes a lot of noise. The room is expensive. The kitchen is very poor and is located inside of a bedroom - also Is very limited in times of use. Clothes of mine were lost in the laundry. Laundry costs 120 peso for a very small bascket. Small coca cola costs 30 pesos. The rooms are very hot. Staff is not nice.

I booked a day ahead to marcopolo Inn, I arrived as scheduled at 00:30 and the owner told me they can't accept me, without giving me a reasonable explanation. I ended up sleeping at the bus station. So rude.

Terrible is all i want to remain . because of overbooking i and my friends stayed in dormitory beds. Dirty atmosphere!! On the second night. Hostess asked me a guest to stay with us. Nonsense~far from the downtown!!

Didnt like it. Far away from town. We arrived in the night, poor service. The owner didnt even clean and didnt arrange our sheets for the beds and also did double booking on my friends bad. Very poor

• 6th Jan 2015