Marcopolo Inn Calafate Reviews

Calle 405 N� 82, El Calafate, Argentina

It is till now the worst hostel I been since I'm travelling. Sehr unfreundliches personal morgens. They forgot 2 to put the bedsheets on. The breakfast was a joke. No point to woke up for that

I don't what to think about this hostel. it has so much potential but it's not its not good at all... Location is not perfect but it is a 7-10 min walk to the main street. The negative to me was cleanliness and stuff. I stayed there for one night and woke up with a major bed bug bites over my right hand. I value the staff low because I feel very disrespected by them. I stayed in the dorms and for breakfast we were given only the... bread ends. the nice bread slices went to private room guest.

WORST HOTEL EVER !!! I have been to a lot of hostels and neither the dorms nor the facilities were the one advertised on internet. In addition, the staff has been the worst staff ever. Not friendly, unpleasant and cheap ! Bring your own breakfast, because you don't want whatever the food they serve you ! No internet access, no flexibility, not nice, hostel with kids events very loud and a lot of screams.... You would sleep in the street rather than going there !

• 11th Nov 2015

It's an acceptable hostel that more than serves the purpose. My room was large, hot water always available, and the 10 minute hike into town, good exercise, and the first place you get to, after the bridge, is a supermarket. It's a quiet place, and the proprietor and his family live there as well. Very nice folks and the wife speaks very good English. Augment breakfast to suit, and all is fine. Considering location and price, I'd stay there again.