Masaya Bogota Hostel Reviews

Carrera 2 no 12 48 Candelaria, Centro Bogota, Bogota, Colombia

A lovely hostel, clean, modern with comfy beds. Nice bar and staff are friendly and helpful. Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in!

Fantastic experience. Great location and facility. Incredible showers. It would be great to have light sensors for the courtyard during the night. And internet wasnt working very well. I would highly recomend the hostel to any friend!!

Hola, Thanks for your great review. We’re very glad to hear that you appreciated the Masaya Experience. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay.

Good atmosphere! Not to busy, realy nice beds. Perfect place to stay...

• 16th Feb 2015

More like a hotel. Super clean, spacious, beautiful. Very very impressed! The receptionist is very helpful. She went out of her way to answer all my silly questions. I highly recommend this place!!!

Greetings from Bogotá thank you very much for your great review. It is a pleasure for me and my team to read that you had an amazing stay, enjoying the Masaya Experience. Discover our Hostel of Santa Marta and we hope that our staff will be than nice as (get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel).

Excellent location for culture and sightseeing. La Candelaria is a college/ Uni area. It's dead quiet during weekends. Posh night life a taxi ride in Zona Rosa. If you want to chill and meet other travelers, Masaya is the right hostel for you.

The best hostel ive ever seen.i recomend it 100%

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Thanks for your great review, it's a real pleasure to see you enjoyed the hostel, I hope you'll visit us in Santa Marta and get 10% off on your stay !

Very very good hostel!! Our double room was new, very clean and a great king size bed: perfect! We had a shares natheid but that was also very clean and enough showers. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the breakfast was great for not even €3 and the laundry was also done really good and for a fair price. Really recommend the hostel but book in advance!

Thank you very much for your thoughts on your stay, we're very pleased to hear that you loved the Masaya Experience. Do not hesitate to come back and get 10% off on your stay. Looking forward to seeing you soon !

Clean, enough space for bags in the room. Nice mattresses to get a decent sleep, along with an outlet and light for each bed. Nice common areas although a little quiet on this stay, but still was able to meet a few people as a solo traveller. Staff was able to provide some recommendations in regards to questions. Men's bathroom only has two toilets which isn't that many, especially in the morning, and especially when the staff decides to clean during the morning rush between 8:30 and 9:30am.

Thanks for sharing your Masaya Experience ! We’re happy to know that you enjoyed the commodities of our Hostel of Bogotá. Come back, we'll give you 10% off !

Decent place. It more like a hotel than hostel.

Thanks for your great review ! We're happy to see that you were able to enjoy your stay ! Come back, we'll give you 10% off !

A great hostel that have the facility of a hotel! Great beds!!! There were a lot of other backpackers so it was easy to meet new people. The breakfast is good, but not included in the price for a dormitory, and I found it a bit expensive (7.500 peso)

Thanks for your nice review ! We're really happy to read that you had a pleasant stay enjoying our facilities. And if you want to visit Santa Marta: get 10% off on your stay in Masaya Hostel Santa Marta !

Abdolutely fantastic hostel, in fact i ended up staying for a few extra nights - great atmosphere, amazing and helpful staff, met awesome people and had a great time!! The only minus is that breakfast isn't included but there are plenty of cheap places around :)

Greetings from Bogotá thank you for your comment. It’s a real pleasure to read that you LOVED the Masaya atmosphere and to know that our staff were very helpful. Come back and get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel.

Beautiful hostel with modern design. Really liked the well-equipped kitchen and curtained dorm beds with your own light and outlet. The hostel's wifi is very poor quality and never worked for me (same issues at their locale in Santa Marta) but luckily there were other open unaffiliated networks I could join. Go on the street art tour!!

Thank you for your nice review, we're very pleased to hear that you appreciated the Masaya facilities and the curtained dorm beds ! We would be very happy to welcome you again and get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel.

Perfect stay. On the web site says private rooms include breakfast but this is not true for all room types which is something you should be aware of while booking.

Thanks for your thoughts on your stay, we`re glad to hear that you appreciated you stay in Masaya hostel Bogotá. The budget room does not include the breakfast (I checked it's on our website). If you want to come back in Bogotá or discover our Hostel in Santa Marta, get 10% off in your second stay !

Thank you Masaya Bogota Hostel! My stay over there was perfect. Good staff, always listening customers. The location was as well perfect. Everything is clean, and I was feeling good in my bedroom I will recommend this hostel to my relatives for sure!

• 19th Jan 2015

Thanks a lot for your very great review ! We're SO happy to read that you had a AMAZING stay in Masaya. We particularly appreciate the fact that the staff met your expectations. We would be happy to welcome you again and get 10% off on your stay.

Very nice hostal. Good location. Close to everything you need or wanna visit. Only 1 suggestion for approvement: install some clothes hooks in the showers because there's no way you can keep your stuff dry within the shower cabin.

Greetings from Bogotá thank you very much for your great review. It is a pleasure for me and my team to read that you had a nice stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon (get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel).

Stayed in a private room, which was more than spacious. The facilities, beds, etc. are great and new. The staff is nice and helpful. During my time at the hostel, there hadn't been many people around in the evening, which was kind of pitty. But all in all a good hostel, though it seems to be a calmer one.

The room was nice, clean, bathroom was good, staff were all lovely. Really good location

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Thanks you very much for your nice review. We’re glad to hear that you had a great stay in our Hostel of Bogotá. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel.

Excellent hostel, very well located and very friendly staff.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Thanks a lot for you great review about Masaya Hostel Bogota. It is SO nice to see that you enjoyed the location and to know that our staff was friendly! And if you want to visit Santa Marta: get 10% off on your stay in Masaya Hostel Santa Marta !

We enjoyed the overall atmosphere because all of the common areas made it easy to interact with other travelers. The staff weren't particularly friendly, but weren't terrible either. The dorm rooms were a bit small, but were comfortable otherwise.

Staff were great and the location, in my opinion, was very good. Close to food and many great city attractions

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

Thanks for your great review ! We're happy to see that you were able to enjoy your stay in Masaya Hostel Bogotá. Come back, we'll give you a 10% discount !

« first « Prev 1 2 3