Masaya Bogota Hostel Reviews

Carrera 2 no 12 48 Candelaria, Centro Bogota, Bogota, Colombia

Thank you Masaya Bogota Hostel! My stay over there was perfect. Good staff, always listening customers. The location was as well perfect. Everything is clean, and I was feeling good in my bedroom I will recommend this hostel to my relatives for sure!

• 19th Jan 2015

The room was nice, clean, bathroom was good, staff were all lovely. Really good location

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Excellent hostel, very well located and very friendly staff.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

We enjoyed the overall atmosphere because all of the common areas made it easy to interact with other travelers. The staff weren't particularly friendly, but weren't terrible either. The dorm rooms were a bit small, but were comfortable otherwise.

Staff were great and the location, in my opinion, was very good. Close to food and many great city attractions

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

Great service and friendly staff. The best place to stay in Bogota ! Thanks to all the staff for the best work! I loved my stay here, you are amazing !

• 13th Jan 2015

This is probably one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. My room was the private and it was GORGEOUS...seriously like hotel styles.

They have wonderful staff and great housekeeping. Opportunities to use the kitchen are helpful too since sometimes its better to make your own dinner. Breakfast was super good and my private room was very comfy. I highly recommend for its locale, staff and services

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

The location was great and the staff were super helpful. The atmosphere was really laid back and friendly, lots of open space to hang out. Very clean facilities. Location was great - easy to get to most of the museums and restaurants.

Loved the place, the city and especially the staff and I will see you next time!

• 9th Jan 2015

Hi, Thanks for your great review, we’re glad to hear that you appreciated the beauty of our Hostel of Bogotá and its staff. Did you know that if you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay ? Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá to know more about Masaya Hostels !

Hotel is well located in the old center, close to Montserate. Real backpackers place but with good comfortable rooms. Breakfast was very good and staff was very helpful. Definitely a great choice

• Chile

Location in old district, yet close to center -quiet street and property -pleasant atmosphere -discount from previous stay -excellent breakfast included !

• Chile

Personally speaking, Masaya is one of the best hostels in Cadelaria neighborhood. The restrooms are always clean, there are many utensils in the kitchen if you wanna cook something and its decoration is simply amazing. In addition, the hostel sometimes provides live music and Salsa classes. I definitely loved my stay at Masaya hostel. It was amazing!

• 7th Jan 2015

Good morning Gilles, Thank you for your thoughts on your stay, we're very pleased to hear that you loved the Masaya Experience enjoying the culturul activities and the commodity of our Hostel of Bogotá. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). We hope you enjoyed your stay in Bogotá and in Colombia. Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá ! Thanks again !

Masaya is nice place to stay. The very helpful staff and friendly environment make it different from others Hostels in Bogota. Great Experience !

• 7th Jan 2015

Dear, Thanks for sharing your Masaya Experience ! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our Hostel of Bogotá. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá Santa Marta or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back again! Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

Had a lovely stay, lovely hostel! Clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will recommend everyone to come and stay at Masaya.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hello, Thanks for your comment, we’re glad to hear that you LOVED your Masaya Experience as its staff ! If you want to visit us again in Bogota or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). We would be very happy to welcome you again ! Continue the Masaya Experience on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

I had a wonderful stay in Bogota and I was very impressed with your beautiful, very efficient and clean Hostel and the friendly service. Will definitely recommend Masaya to friends and family back in Australia!

• 30th Dec 2014

Hello, Thank you for sharing your Masaya Experience ! It is a pleasure for me and my team to read that you had an AMAZING stay, enjoying the Masaya commodity. All the team is waiting for you to come back and don't forget your 10% off on your next stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). Keep enjoying the Masaya experience on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Dorms are incredibly spacious.

I had a great stay here. Thank you to all of the staff here for being fantastic. So helpful and always so smiley, good advices about the city and tours… Hope to be back soon!

• 28th Dec 2014

Dear, Thanks very much for your review, it is a pleasure for me and all the team to know that you enjoyed the Masaya Experience and the advices of our staff! The team of Masaya Santa Marta would be happy to welcome you and offer you 10% off on your next stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá! Thanks again !

Awesome Hostel : a wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Soo clean. Had a great stay. Thanks!

• 28th Dec 2014

Hello, Greetings from Bogotá, thank you very much for your great review. It is a pleasure to read that our staff was friendly and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya Hostel ;) Continue the Masaya Experience following us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá ! Thanks again

Awesome place, great people. Loved it. Thanks !

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Hola, Thanks for your great review. We’re very glad to hear that you appreciated the Masaya Experience. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay. We would be very happy to welcome you again ! Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !