Masaya Bogota Hostel Reviews

Carrera 2 no 12 48 Candelaria, Centro Bogota, Bogota, Colombia

Great service and friendly staff. The best place to stay in Bogota ! Thanks to all the staff for the best work! I loved my stay here, you are amazing !

• 13th Jan 2015

Thanks for your great review, it's a real pleasure to see you enjoyed your stay, Discover our Hostel in Santa Marta and get 10% off on your stay !

This is probably one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. My room was the private and it was GORGEOUS...seriously like hotel styles.

Good Morning, It is a pleasure for me and my team to read that you had an amazing stay, enjoying the Masaya Experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon (get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel).

They have wonderful staff and great housekeeping. Opportunities to use the kitchen are helpful too since sometimes its better to make your own dinner. Breakfast was super good and my private room was very comfy. I highly recommend for its locale, staff and services

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Thanks for sharing your Masaya Experience ! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our Hostel of Bogotá. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel.

The Staff were not helpfull at giving information about the city and diferent tours. However this was the only issue we had. Parts of the hostel are outdoors wich it's not ideal as Bogota can get very cold, however the dorms were nice and warm. Confortable beds, clean bathrooms and a nice optional breakfast. Also the location was perfect.

Thanks for your thoughts on your stay, it's a pleasure to see you enjoyed our Hostel of Bogotá. I've communicated your comment about the staff to improve our service. I hope you'll visit us in Santa Marta and get 10% off on your stay !

The location was great and the staff were super helpful. The atmosphere was really laid back and friendly, lots of open space to hang out. Very clean facilities. Location was great - easy to get to most of the museums and restaurants.

Thanks very much for your review, it is a pleasure for me to know that you enjoyed the Masaya Experience and the help of our staff! The team of Masaya Santa Marta would be happy to welcome you and offer you 10% off on your next stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel).

Loved the place, the city and especially the staff and I will see you next time!

• 9th Jan 2015

Hi, Thanks for your great review, we’re glad to hear that you appreciated the beauty of our Hostel of Bogotá and its staff. Did you know that if you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay ? Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá to know more about Masaya Hostels !

Hotel is well located in the old center, close to Montserate. Real backpackers place but with good comfortable rooms. Breakfast was very good and staff was very helpful. Definitely a great choice

• Chile

Location in old district, yet close to center -quiet street and property -pleasant atmosphere -discount from previous stay -excellent breakfast included !

• Chile

Good Morning, thanks for your nice comment. We look forward to welcoming you back soon (get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel).

Personally speaking, Masaya is one of the best hostels in Cadelaria neighborhood. The restrooms are always clean, there are many utensils in the kitchen if you wanna cook something and its decoration is simply amazing. In addition, the hostel sometimes provides live music and Salsa classes. I definitely loved my stay at Masaya hostel. It was amazing!

• 7th Jan 2015

Good morning Gilles, Thank you for your thoughts on your stay, we're very pleased to hear that you loved the Masaya Experience enjoying the culturul activities and the commodity of our Hostel of Bogotá. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). We hope you enjoyed your stay in Bogotá and in Colombia. Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá ! Thanks again !

Masaya is nice place to stay. The very helpful staff and friendly environment make it different from others Hostels in Bogota. Great Experience !

• 7th Jan 2015

Dear, Thanks for sharing your Masaya Experience ! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay in our Hostel of Bogotá. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá Santa Marta or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back again! Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

Had a lovely stay, lovely hostel! Clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will recommend everyone to come and stay at Masaya.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Hello, Thanks for your comment, we’re glad to hear that you LOVED your Masaya Experience as its staff ! If you want to visit us again in Bogota or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). We would be very happy to welcome you again ! Continue the Masaya Experience on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

I had a wonderful stay in Bogota and I was very impressed with your beautiful, very efficient and clean Hostel and the friendly service. Will definitely recommend Masaya to friends and family back in Australia!

• 30th Dec 2014

Hello, Thank you for sharing your Masaya Experience ! It is a pleasure for me and my team to read that you had an AMAZING stay, enjoying the Masaya commodity. All the team is waiting for you to come back and don't forget your 10% off on your next stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). Keep enjoying the Masaya experience on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. Dorms are incredibly spacious.

I had a great stay here. Thank you to all of the staff here for being fantastic. So helpful and always so smiley, good advices about the city and tours… Hope to be back soon!

• 28th Dec 2014

Dear, Thanks very much for your review, it is a pleasure for me and all the team to know that you enjoyed the Masaya Experience and the advices of our staff! The team of Masaya Santa Marta would be happy to welcome you and offer you 10% off on your next stay (2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá! Thanks again !

Awesome Hostel : a wonderful, helpful and friendly staff. Soo clean. Had a great stay. Thanks!

• 28th Dec 2014

Hello, Greetings from Bogotá, thank you very much for your great review. It is a pleasure to read that our staff was friendly and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya Hostel ;) Continue the Masaya Experience following us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá ! Thanks again

Awesome place, great people. Loved it. Thanks !

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Hola, Thanks for your great review. We’re very glad to hear that you appreciated the Masaya Experience. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay. We would be very happy to welcome you again ! Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

Very beautiful Hostel in the Bogota's historic area. There, you can enjoy cultural activities, a great breakfast, a mini pool, a bar in a fabulous colonial house! All the common parts and the rooms are very clean, the staff is here to help you and they do it with very good energy. Definitely the best hostel in Bogotá!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Colombia

Good Morning, Thank for your great review. We’re very glad to hear that you appreciated the Masaya Experience. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Bogotá and in Colombia. If you want to visit us again in Bogotá or discover Santa Marta, you can get 10% off on your 2nd stay. We would be very happy to welcome you again ! Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

The wifi only works well in the common area

Good Morning Kay, Thank for thoughts on your stay. I have to confess that we are a bit surprised about your comment about our Wifi service, we offer Wifi service throughout the entire hostel, we have 5 routers to allow you to connect everywhere.. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Bogotá and in Colombia. Feel free to come back and continue to help us improve our service! Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá !

The best Hostel I have ever stayed in! The people, the service, comfort and importantly the hot showers!! Would recommend to everyone I meet!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Good Morning, It is a pleasure for me and my team to read that you had an amazing stay, enjoying the Masaya Experience and the beauty of our Hostel of Bogotá We hope you enjoyed your stay in Bogotá and in Colombia. We look forward to welcoming you back soon (get 10% off on your 2nd stay in a Masaya hostel). Follow us on Facebook : Masaya Hostels or Masaya Hostel Bogotá ! Thanks again

Great staff, wifi, and cleanliness!