Masaya Bogota Hostel Reviews

Carrera 2 no 12 48 Candelaria, Centro Bogota, Bogota, Colombia

A very nice hostel, very clean and an awesome atmosphere about the place. Definitely recommended.

A good base for a few days in Bogota: helpful staff, comfy beds, clean and in excellent location. Would go back!

The staff is not only nice but also very helpful with all the information I needed to get around n do things on my own. The location is also perfect. I can recommend this awesome place to anyone.

The hostel is well located, the staff are helpful (especially Daniella at the front desk who is an utter delight), and the facilities are good. However, the beds have dubious rough stains on them and the atmosphere when I was there was quiet and boring. Had friends who stayed at other better hostels.

Good morning, Thank you for your opinion and your advice! We are satisfied that you appreciated the site and the professionalism of our personnel. Concerning the noise, we will change and reorganize the hostel and add new rooms!!! Best regards!

Perfect hostel! Great location, clean and spacious rooms, beds have curtains to add a little privacy, several areas to hang out and meet other travelers, but still quiet at night. Oh, and the staff was excellent. Will definitely stay there again!

I have to say there wasn't anything majorly wrong with this place but it did lack amy atmosphere. Bathrooms also bit too far away from rooms. Decent if wanting good night sleep.

1 2 Next » last »