Massada Youth Hostel & Guest House Reviews

M.P. Dead Sea, Dead Sea, Israel

All in all a great place to stay. But please do notice that you can only use the pool when there's a lifeguard on duty. We wanted to use it in the late afternoon, but the area was closed. That was very disappointing!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, having had a cool room to myself, with much-needed air-conditioning for the very high August temperatures. The breakfast was particularly good! I would like to come back one day as Massada is amazing with the birds and deer that come down from the mountains.

• 25th Aug 2014

The location of the hostel is perfect is you want to see the sunset from Masada. The rooms are clean, but does not really have any charm. Some of the staff were very unpolite and some did not speak English at all (!), but others very super friendly and with a perfect English. I wonder why this difference. The food they served in the evening (which you pay for) was just and extension of the breakfast (which is included) + some pasta, but the staff gave us a discount when we complained.

Perfect location, great pool, large breakfast, this hostel looks more like a hotel!

Fantastic location to climb massada and have a full experience. Then there's a rewarding fantasic israeli buffet breakfast at a seriously high calibre. I completely recommend this place. The wifi was available all the time, the staff were knowledgeable and English fluent. There were a lot of young tour groups and the front desk offered a more quiet room location for my husband and I which we so appreciated.

• 30th Jun 2014