May Rooms Taipei Reviews

2F., No.229, Sec. 1, Nangang Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Stayed for one night, warm and clean interior atmosphere. The double bed room was smaller than expected, had difficulties with unpacking luggage/walking around. 7-10 min walk from the Nangang MRT station.

• 8th Aug 2014

My stay at May Rooms was very convenient. Everybody was super friendly, I appreciated it very much to talk to the staff. Rooms are super clean, everyday they clean up the whole Hostel. I stayed in the 8 Pers room but it was not loud at all and everybody showed consideration for each other. There are a lot of 7-11 near to the hostel and also other small restaurants you can buy breakfast etc. I can truly recommend this Hostel to everybody who wants to stay at Taipei for a while.

The staff are ridiculously helpful. I needed to get from Hualien to Tauyuan Airport and over to Japan and really didn't know how I was going to make the trip work. The staff not only helped me find the way, but also bought the tickets and found a good deal for me! They also wrote down detailed directions for all of this, even though it was after I left their hostel. Great place to stay.

The beds are rock hard, you might aswell sleep on the floor :p

• 15th May 2014
  • Sweden

The staff was very helpful. He told me how to take buses going to Yang Ming Shan national park, and Yenliu Geographical national park. The washing machine is free! Only need to pay for drying clothes.

A very delicate hostel in a 60 yr old building. The owner and the stafft are helpful and friendly. The neighbourhood has old Taiwan feeling yet just less than 10 minutes walk to very modern train station. Such a relaxing and home feeling hostel with historial background is a must stay in Taipei.