May Rooms Taipei Reviews

2F., No.229, Sec. 1, Nangang Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Great owener. A little bit far away from the main station though... but good to get deep into the real Taipei local life style/ street. Worth my money and my time. oh. one more thing,, the room was tiny... i mean...real tiny... but the bed was normal size.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Nancynancy
  • China

Thank you for staying in May Rooms. It's an honor having you as our guest.There are already a lot of changes in Taipei City. Just for your information of Taipei city hall is only few stops away heart of Taipei. And transportation hub in Taipei. Nangang became an important area (MRT, TRA, HSR East hub). I hope that in your next visit in Taipei, you will stay with us again

Lovely owner couple and very friendly. They are really nice and are very happy to have foreigners in their hostel and threat them with extra care.

Thank you for staying in May Rooms. It's an honor having you as our guest. I hope that in your next visit in Taipei, you will stay with us again.