Mexico City Hostel Reviews

Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Thanks for being hospitable to me and my friend during our stay. I think the location and security was the best part of this hostel. The staff was very helpful and kind throughout our visit. The only complaint that I'd have is the smoking section of the hostel. The smoke floated up to the top floor and made the female dorm stink of cigarette smoke. Also, we had one night where there were guests up after midnight and making noise all night, which made it difficult to sleep.

The location of the Hostel was good. A nice place to stay. some cool people at the place. Can be improved by arranging events for people.

Mucho gusto en conocerlos y gracias por todo! Fue un viaje muy especial y mucho mas tranquilo por estarmos en el Mexico City Hostel. Dejo un abrazo especial a Cesar, que nos recebió cuando llegamos y siempre nos contestaba a todo con una sonrisa. =)

• 4th Jun 2015

Poor intermittent wifi, especially upstairs. No both sex toilets on each level.

I enjoyed my stay and will definitely go back. I enjoyed the continental breakfast every morning and the ever smiling faces of the cooks. Thank you and see you guys again.

• 29th May 2015
  • Cameroon

Nice hotel, good breakfast and easy to meet other travellers :)

Everything is absolutely fantastic except that the rooms get pretty hot at night and the shower water pressure was low and it meant that showers took a little longer; literally only two complaints because it was good.

Great location, very clean and pleasant atmosphere. I stayed in #11 which was not social at all, but #8 seemed more so from the looks of it. I stayed in the #11 for a week. The female staff member was not friendly !! but the male staff member was very friendly, hence the "average" rating. I enjoyed my stay; it was calm and cozy.

• 27th May 2015

I stay here almost twice a year, love it.

Very centrally located hostel. You have to ring the bell to get inside and it is loud enough to hear in the dorm I was staying in. Good breakfast.

We liked your hostel very much! The only thing that was not 100% perfect was that we could not use the kitchen at 6 am. We were told that we had to leave it because the kitchen staff would come any minute but until 7 noone showed up.

Great location and facilities, very new! No social activities organized so very hard to meet people so the atmosphere was poor

Six persons from Vietnam: this is one of the best hostel. But wifi is not good in some rooms.

Really pretty place. Super clean and made you feel like you were home, amazing value for the price. Best hostel I've stayed in.

It's my second time to stay in here and like the first time it was easy to arrive even was I was delay for my flight, the place is in a city centre close to the beach, shops, and bus transportation. The staff is very helpful and trying to make you feel like home. No big loud in the night so I could sleep very well plus is awesome to have breakfast and lunch included.

Nice rooms, great localization near by metro station and zocalo. Is the most quite place we've been, and internet was good. Kitchen lacked on several items 'though, and breakfast could improve.

Would be very challenging if there'd not been anyone to help me with my suitcases, being it's upstairs! But there was, and the very nice security guard even stood with me, in the early hours of the morning, outside waiting for my cab. *that's* exception service.

Great location and an amazing building to stay in. Unfortunately I was staying on the level below the ladies toilets and showers so it was a bit of a hike to go do my business -especially in the middle of the night! If you want to party this probably isn't the hostel for you - although you might get a good crew of travellers.

Had a fantastic time during my stay at the hostel. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable about the surroundings, very helpful and extremly polite. Thank you for making my stay feel like I was at home.

This was a great hostel to stay in. I stayed here during low season, and had a dorm room to myself. The hostel was extremely clean, the staff were incredibly helpful, and the Wifi was so quick. I would definitely stay here again. Stay in the suites if you can, they are just so lovely. Safe and secure hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5