Mexico City Hostel Reviews

Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Lovely building. Just next to the main square. Staff really helpful. Rooms big and clean. Nice varied breakfasts.

Great location, just 200m from the Zocalo, yet very quiet. I had a single room which was very clean and great value for money. Only a couple of small communal areas and no bar, but was quiet for that. No party at motif that's what you want, but a great location and quiet. Staff were very good, and all types I did were booked through the hostel without issue Would happily stay again.

I spent 3 nightsband 2 days here. Well located in the centre of Mexico City. Easy access to metro and other transport. REALLY good breakfast incliuded in price. Clean and safe

The facility was great. It was very clean and well maintained. I stayed in a Private Ensuit which included a ceiling fan. The ceiling fan's speed was not adjustable which was a problem. The showers were hot and the amenities were changed daily. The free breakfast was really, really basic. I've stayed at cheaper hostels with better breakfasts. But, the room was great. Some of the staff were very unhelpful and just not nice. Some of them were okay. Overall I would rate the staff at 3/10.

Awesome hostel, especially for that Price !!

• 5th Sep 2014

got bed bugs my first night of staying and now have bites over my entire body.. would not recommend staying here

• 4th Sep 2014
  • South Africa

I would consider this one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in - comfortable, clean, private, in a beautiful building with an excellent location, friendly and accommodating staff - if it weren't for the noise! Everything echoes day and night. An excellent place to stay if you want to see the sights, but not if you want to sleep in late! Also, avoid the taxi service. It's not licensed, and the driver asked for way more than the set price then made me really uncomfortable when I refused.

We only stayed one night, but the location was by far the best aspect about the hostel. Brilliant for exploring the area around the Zócalo. Our room was very nice and clean. It was also very quiet, amazing considering the location. Staff were friendly and helpful. No complaints whatsoever.

• 30th Aug 2014

This hostel was perfectly located, clean, and had a helpful and friendly staff. The wifi didn't reach the top floors and it wasn't that easy to meet people, but other than that, this place was everything I could have asked for.

• 28th Aug 2014

Really nice staff, great infrastructure and very clean

The location is very good, you can easily get to the subway, and Zocalo is right next to you. There`re only 2 computers so sometimes you need to wait for a long time... Very secure, very clean. They also let you leave the luggage there as long as you want, even 2 days. Some staff are not very helpful, you may need to get more information online or from the travel book. But other than that it`s a great hostel. And good value for money.

Great hostel right near downtown/city center/zocalo. Nightlife around here is so-so; Condessa has better nightlife, but GREAT location for seeing Mexico city, close to Metro, lots of activity. Really spacious, well kept, friendly staff. Very safe, security hombre and buzz-in doors. Wifi was tough to get on 4th floor, but other than that no gripes! Plenty of bathroom and shower capacity. My friend and I had a good stay here.

The staff were very helpful.

Great location, very clean and I never felt like my possessions were in danger of getting stolen. The room had two lockers (you need your own lock) for extra security. Located in the center of the city near several metro stops. The only negative is the lack of A/C (if you visit in the summer, it can get warm).

• 17th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel. In the middle of town, probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, staff were overtly friendly and incredibly helpful and they give out free delicious breakfast every morning.

Great hostel, amazing breakfast, very clean. A hostel that can challenge every hotel!

No complaints, everything fine!

location location location. right in the heart of the historical district. Gave great recommendations on cheap places to eat. Breakfast was pretty good: eggs, fruit, bread, juice. Only complaint was our room was on street side and could be noisy but once we got to sleep the noise wasnt enough to wake us up. Overall, highly recommend. The location was the real highlight.

I found the hostel fantastic, The staff were very very friendly and very helpfull, I will for sure book there again on my next trip to Mexico City , It made my stay there more amazing , It opened my eyes to the world of Hostels and have made me want to travel much more, many thanks to everyone there,

• 5th Aug 2014

Very new, well located, clean hostel! The staff is helpful and nice, 24 hours (there was only a girl who's been kind of rude but all the others, especially the guys, were very nice all the time). I would definitely recommend it! The value for the money you spend is excellent, it's cheap and you get big rooms, comfy beds, a very cool common room and you are right in the center of DF!

« first « Prev 1 2 3