8.7
Fabulous 1,323 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,323 Total Reviews
Mexico City Hostel Located at Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City D.F. Mexico City 060 Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro
87% 1323
19.4355548 -99.1340804
    Rooms available

20th May 2016

Easy check in and helpful staff; room and bathrooms were very clean and there were plenty of showers for the number of travelers on the floor. Breakfasts could have used a bit more variety and it would be cool if there were a bit more social spaces to meet other folks at the hostel, but all around, great place to stay!

18th May 2016

Well kept. Spacious. Clean. Staff were helpful but couldn't help me with my luggage. I could not really blame him for not going up 67 stairs. Always manage my own luggage but struggled as I was not well. Found 2 guys in women's bathroom using shower. I guessed they couldn't bother to go upstairs for men's. Stayed 5 nights but some of cleaners came into dorm without knocking. It bothered me. On the way down a guest who happened to be there helped me with my luggage.It was a start of my lucky

• shaneyoungwvu
  • USA, Male, 25-30
14th May 2016

This was my first trip to Mexico City and I had mixed expectations. This hostel was fantastic. The staff working the desk spoke english and were very helpful scheduling taxis and suggesting places to grab a bite to eat and drink. I had a single room and it was clean and comfy. Hot shower and warm food in the morning is better than other places I have stayed around the world. I will definitely be back here again.

4th May 2016

Nice people but I was surprised that they didn't give a tour of the building or the facilities. This coupled with the fact that there is not much common space in the hostel leads to a much more impersonal experience than I am accustomed to. If you are looking for a no-frills hostel with an unbeatable location and are willing to be independent, this is an awesome hostel for you.

21st Apr 2016

Very cool hostel, wonderful staff who can speak english well. The location is right across the street from cathedral, national palace, and temple mayor. The breakfast was great and a lot of food for free! Can't say enough about the staff, well informed and extremely polite. One drawback for me, 67 years young; three flights of stairs and the mens bathroom was on the 2nd floor. I'ts good for my heart though and I should be greatful for the workout.

• USA, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2016

This is a decent place. My room was cleaned everyday, and the shared bathroom also got cleaned regularly. Breakfast in the morning is simple but nice. There are two computers with internet access. There are some chairs in the lobby for people to hang out on. It was surprisingly quiet. My only small complaint is that the front desk staff were not terribly knowledgeable about things. They had trouble answering some really basic questions, such as where I could buy a Metrobus card, etc.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2016

I will be there for sure, the location is great, the security is really good, and I use this only for sleep no chance to meet someone else but I love it because the location and clean.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

Great place to stay. It's quiet and clean. Great location. Easy to get to from the airport. Just take the subway. Costs 5 Pesos (just have to change trains twice).

8th Apr 2016

Very well-equipped and clean hostel, with excellent facilities and awesome breakfast. It's a historical building, with lots of 'Mexican' ornate details (such as tiles, etc). The staff are attentive and helpful, but don't really interact or socialize with the guests. But then, due to being a large hostel... this could be kind of difficult. The location is great in the Centro and close to various transport options (metro and airport bus). Safe and secure. Could do with some background mu

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Mar 2016

Great location, friendly and helpful staff.

Daniel, thanks for choose Mexico City Hostel, we hope to see you again!!