Mexico City Hostel Reviews

Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Six persons from Vietnam: this is one of the best hostel. But wifi is not good in some rooms.

Really pretty place. Super clean and made you feel like you were home, amazing value for the price. Best hostel I've stayed in.

It's my second time to stay in here and like the first time it was easy to arrive even was I was delay for my flight, the place is in a city centre close to the beach, shops, and bus transportation. The staff is very helpful and trying to make you feel like home. No big loud in the night so I could sleep very well plus is awesome to have breakfast and lunch included.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Spain

Nice rooms, great localization near by metro station and zocalo. Is the most quite place we've been, and internet was good. Kitchen lacked on several items 'though, and breakfast could improve.

Great location and an amazing building to stay in. Unfortunately I was staying on the level below the ladies toilets and showers so it was a bit of a hike to go do my business -especially in the middle of the night! If you want to party this probably isn't the hostel for you - although you might get a good crew of travellers.

Had a fantastic time during my stay at the hostel. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable about the surroundings, very helpful and extremly polite. Thank you for making my stay feel like I was at home.

This was a great hostel to stay in. I stayed here during low season, and had a dorm room to myself. The hostel was extremely clean, the staff were incredibly helpful, and the Wifi was so quick. I would definitely stay here again. Stay in the suites if you can, they are just so lovely. Safe and secure hostel.

I stayed there for 5 days in April 2015.You can not find better location than that. Only 250 meters from M.C.Cathedral.The place is very secure(security man at gate from 4 or 6PM till next morning).The staff very helpful and kind. Wi-Fi all over the place .breakfast included.

Nice room for good price. Great location near the zocalo. Beautifully decorated.

Pros: Great location one block away from the Zocalo. Incredible and super complete breakfast. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Cons: the staff were not much helpful with our questions, they were always concentrated with their cell phones. The atmosphere is not the ideal for meeting new people but it was not an issue for us given that we went to Mexico City to go around the city, which requires every whole day having a stay of 4 days.

Great location, friendly helpful staff and good breakfast. Clean and safe.

• 9th Apr 2015

All great. Clean. nice breakfast, great room and comfy bed. During the night I wore earplugs due to noise.

This is the second time that I stay there and I simply love it. The accomodations, service, food and security are great. Definetely stay there!!!

The staff was very helpful each day they provided information and answer my questions. The guard was friendly too he would talk about soccer games, tv shows places too see in the city. The location is great your in the historical center of the city many sights to see. I stayed in a private on the third floor so the internet connection was not good. I had to go to the first and second floor if I needed access to the internet.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Nice Hostel in a pretty good location. Try to be in lower bunk since upper bunk shakes more than average.

• 27th Mar 2015

Great hostel, delicious breakfast, perfect location, helpful staff and nice atmosphere. Will look forwrd to coming back here one day.

Didn't stay very long it was just an overnighter but no issues or problems, decent place.

• 25th Mar 2015

It is the second time I stay at this hostel. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the place, it is clean, spacious, friendly. If you need anything you can just ask a member of the staff. Also they can keep your luggage for free in a safe place all day long. I really recommand this hostel

Perfect location close to transport and tourist attractions. The private room and bathroom was spacious though lacking a window. The 2 male staff members were incredibly helpful and nice, the female staff member less so. Very generous breakfasts too.

Perfect location, easily accessible, well organized, clean and fresh, huge metal lockers - big enough for the biggest backpacks. (made of metal, so can be really loud at night though) The staff was not really friendly, but it's ok. Lots of mosquitos, prepare with some repellant.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6