Mexico City Hostel Reviews

Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Great hostel right near downtown/city center/zocalo. Nightlife around here is so-so; Condessa has better nightlife, but GREAT location for seeing Mexico city, close to Metro, lots of activity. Really spacious, well kept, friendly staff. Very safe, security hombre and buzz-in doors. Wifi was tough to get on 4th floor, but other than that no gripes! Plenty of bathroom and shower capacity. My friend and I had a good stay here.

Amazing hostel. In the middle of town, probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, staff were overtly friendly and incredibly helpful and they give out free delicious breakfast every morning.

Great hostel, amazing breakfast, very clean. A hostel that can challenge every hotel!

No complaints, everything fine!

location location location. right in the heart of the historical district. Gave great recommendations on cheap places to eat. Breakfast was pretty good: eggs, fruit, bread, juice. Only complaint was our room was on street side and could be noisy but once we got to sleep the noise wasnt enough to wake us up. Overall, highly recommend. The location was the real highlight.

I found the hostel fantastic, The staff were very very friendly and very helpfull, I will for sure book there again on my next trip to Mexico City , It made my stay there more amazing , It opened my eyes to the world of Hostels and have made me want to travel much more, many thanks to everyone there,

• 5th Aug 2014

Very new, well located, clean hostel! The staff is helpful and nice, 24 hours (there was only a girl who's been kind of rude but all the others, especially the guys, were very nice all the time). I would definitely recommend it! The value for the money you spend is excellent, it's cheap and you get big rooms, comfy beds, a very cool common room and you are right in the center of DF!

Great location in beautifully restored historic building 2 blocks from Zocalo, clean and modern, rates include good breakfast as well! Super-friendly staff, ready to assist 24/7, sale of drinks and basic cosmetics at reception and good trips on program (I went to Teotihuacan and enjoyed it very much). Only complaint is that the TV in the lounge often blares until late at night, it's the guest's fault, but they should restrict the use and volume a bit.. Still fully recommended!

Nice hostel. There are actually two of them; the one on the East side of the street is actually much nicer than the one on the West side. The breakfast was good, but they were a little stingy with the eggs. The location was amazing, right in the center of town about a block from the Zocalo.

very friendly staff und nice location in the hisoric center of Mexico City.

its a nice place to have a good sleep ,but not that easy to know people if u travel alone

• 20th Jul 2014
  • China

The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Mattress and lent towel were great. Bed frame was one of those metal jobs that move with each toss or turn. Overall: recommend.

Stayed a couple of nights here, was worried when I was told my hostel was across the street but was just the same, great location, helpful staff, lovely building, would recommend overall.

• 17th Jul 2014

Our room was incredibly large and the rate was very reasonable. The location was perfect.

I extremely reccomend this hostel!! I stayed hostel Catedral(it's very close from here) also. I think here is better!! But, some Mexican people lives in 4 bed room. So, if you want to meet other tourists, booking 6 bed room!!

I stayed for 7 nights in the 12 bed female dorm and found the hostel easy to settle into. I thought the bathrooms were quite clean and really appreciated the warm, free breakfast each morning. Additionally the location was perfect for sightseeing and transportation. Really no complaints other than the wifi services were often so busy to the point of being minimally effective and not having service in the dorm room was a bit inconvenient. Otherwise excellent and I would definitely come back.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Staff were very helpful and the hostel was in the best location, so close to everything!

The location is excellent, it's 2 mins walk to the cathedral. Staffs are friendly and willing to help, their information are really useful and the breakfast is great. Everything was almost perfect except the wifi system because it sometimes automatically disconnects. But i enjoy the time I'd spent there.

The hostel was extremely in helping me to navigate the subway and offering help in where to find things. The breakfasts for the m oat part were very good. A little noisy but I expected that.

• 30th Jun 2014

This is a great and safe hostel located in the city centre. The staff are very helpful, especially considering we had just arrive in Mexico they helped us figure out what to do and provided maps and called us a taxi etc, Amanda also recommended amazing restaurants !

« first « Prev 1 2 3