Mexico City Hostel Reviews

Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Nice hostel. There are actually two of them; the one on the East side of the street is actually much nicer than the one on the West side. The breakfast was good, but they were a little stingy with the eggs. The location was amazing, right in the center of town about a block from the Zocalo.

its a nice place to have a good sleep ,but not that easy to know people if u travel alone

• 20th Jul 2014
  • China

The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Mattress and lent towel were great. Bed frame was one of those metal jobs that move with each toss or turn. Overall: recommend.

Stayed a couple of nights here, was worried when I was told my hostel was across the street but was just the same, great location, helpful staff, lovely building, would recommend overall.

• 17th Jul 2014

Our room was incredibly large and the rate was very reasonable. The location was perfect.

I extremely reccomend this hostel!! I stayed hostel Catedral(it's very close from here) also. I think here is better!! But, some Mexican people lives in 4 bed room. So, if you want to meet other tourists, booking 6 bed room!!

I stayed for 7 nights in the 12 bed female dorm and found the hostel easy to settle into. I thought the bathrooms were quite clean and really appreciated the warm, free breakfast each morning. Additionally the location was perfect for sightseeing and transportation. Really no complaints other than the wifi services were often so busy to the point of being minimally effective and not having service in the dorm room was a bit inconvenient. Otherwise excellent and I would definitely come back.

The location is excellent, it's 2 mins walk to the cathedral. Staffs are friendly and willing to help, their information are really useful and the breakfast is great. Everything was almost perfect except the wifi system because it sometimes automatically disconnects. But i enjoy the time I'd spent there.

The hostel was extremely in helping me to navigate the subway and offering help in where to find things. The breakfasts for the m oat part were very good. A little noisy but I expected that.

• 30th Jun 2014

This is a great and safe hostel located in the city centre. The staff are very helpful, especially considering we had just arrive in Mexico they helped us figure out what to do and provided maps and called us a taxi etc, Amanda also recommended amazing restaurants !

Spotlessly clean, helpful staff, brilliant location. And the breakfasts are hearty and well-prepared. This hostel is a gem.

I LOVED this hostel. Everything was wonderful. Clean as a whistle, fabulous helpful staff, great ambience, perfect location just off the Zócalo and around the corner from lots of fun stuff, two nice TV lounges. You really should show other hostels how to do it. Hats off to the entire operation!! I will definitely stay there again when I'm back in Mexico City.

• 25th Jun 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. It's a great hostel in a very safe area and possibly the best location to stay in. Great friendly staff and have already recommended to others to stay in it!

Really enjoyed this place! If you're trying to decide between here and 'cathedral hostel' chose this one!!! It's cheaper, cleaner and all the staff (including cleaners and security guy) are so friendly and helpful. All the mattresses and pillows were new ( a treat after backpacking Mexico) The breakfast is mint too! We stayed at cathedral hostel before this place and got very sick from their water. If you're going to stay, make sure you book on here as it's cheaper than just rocking up!!

Great hostel, comfortable and friendly. Perfect location, right in the hustle and bustle and very close to the ruins and Cathedral Metroplitam. Breakfast was substantial, even for my hollow -legged boyfriend. Each room has a locker, you just need a padlock. Felt very safe. Just down the road is amazing street food sellers where you can be filled for MX $20.

• 9th Jun 2014

I was there for less than two days but it is less than a block away from Zocalo and the staff was friendly with information about the metro and how to get around.

It was quite quiet while we were there so there was no atmosphere at all. In saying that there isn't a proper common room for socialising. Sort of just a hallway with a couple of couches. Rooms were really decent and clean. The location is great right near the main cathedral in central mexico city.

Good location with lots of restaurants and bars close by. The staff were nice and helpful. The wifi wasn't very good and the beds were hard and no fans in the rooms.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, and lovely decor.

• 20th May 2014

Great place I would def rexomend staying here

« first « Prev 1 2 3