Mexico City Hostel Reviews

Brasil No. 8, Col. Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Great place with great architecture. Really spacious rooms.

I really liked this hostel. Its location is perfect - near Zocalo and History center. There is a security guard on the door and a locker in the room, pretty safe. Just a suggestion, the breakfast should be served earlier, because tourists like to enjoy the day and leave the hostel as early as possible to get to know the city. Facilities such as taxi service, computers and luggage room really make the difference! I do not have complains about it.

I stayed here for two nights, some staff I met was very helpful and friendly, some speak poor English and wasn't that friendly. The location is great and the facilities were okay, and the breakfast included was nice. But the wifi here is really bad, reception in the room was poor the first night I was here, the second night here I couldn't get working wifi anywhere in the building...and only one computer was working.

• 10th Oct 2014

this is my second stay in Mexico City Hostel, I would surely do a third.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Guatemala

Best Hostel in México city

Very good, so near the Zócalo and the main places in Mexico City.

Mexico city hostel offer everything for a traveller's stay and living. Staff was friendly and helpful of my information request with an excellent english speaking. I had a very good stay here.

Fantastic hostel! Highly recommended!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Slovakia

I liked my stay, the location is superb and everyone very friendly. Breakfast is good and free internet is a bonus. I only have one complaint - they told me I can check in at 10 am only when I arrived at 7am after a 10 hour flight. I specified my arrival time at the time of the booking and two days in a girl checks in at 3.30 am and wakes up the whole room. I have no idea why I needed to stay up for 4 hours sitting in a chair in a lobby freezing to death.

After reading previous reviews and seeing some negative ones, I am wondering what their expectations of a Hostel are. This hostel was fantastic, clean, friendly and in a great convenient location. Could not have asked for better.

The location of the hostel is just amazing, right at the Zocalo, one of the main places in Mexico D.F. We didn't pay a lot but still got a really comfy room, clean facilities and a great hostel-breakfast. I really liked to stay at the hoste. Also the staff at the reception desk was super helpful with every question we had. Only thing is that the bunkbeds are kinda small and you can't really sit on the lower one.

Lovely building. Just next to the main square. Staff really helpful. Rooms big and clean. Nice varied breakfasts.

Full of families and no social areas.

Stay here if you just want a bed for the might, otherwise go to somewhere with a bit more soul.

Great location, just 200m from the Zocalo, yet very quiet. I had a single room which was very clean and great value for money. Only a couple of small communal areas and no bar, but was quiet for that. No party at motif that's what you want, but a great location and quiet. Staff were very good, and all types I did were booked through the hostel without issue Would happily stay again.

I spent 3 nightsband 2 days here. Well located in the centre of Mexico City. Easy access to metro and other transport. REALLY good breakfast incliuded in price. Clean and safe

hostel was exactly like a hostel should be like plenty to choose from in mexico city this one is one of the good ones.

The facility was great. It was very clean and well maintained. I stayed in a Private Ensuit which included a ceiling fan. The ceiling fan's speed was not adjustable which was a problem. The showers were hot and the amenities were changed daily. The free breakfast was really, really basic. I've stayed at cheaper hostels with better breakfasts. But, the room was great. Some of the staff were very unhelpful and just not nice. Some of them were okay. Overall I would rate the staff at 3/10.

Awesome hostel, especially for that Price !!

• 5th Sep 2014

got bed bugs my first night of staying and now have bites over my entire body.. would not recommend staying here

• 4th Sep 2014